0DWKHZV.,$KDVVSHFLDO DQGILQDQFLQJIRUDOOUH DQGDFWLYH860LOLWDU\
7 KH. , $) RU 2QH+RW5LGH 6WDUWLQJDW
7 KH. ,
7 K H . , $62 $QHZZD\WRUROO 6WDUWLQJDW
Disclaimers: Fort Campbell Welcome Hone Book is produced by the Fort Campbell MWR Marketing Department under the authority of AR 215-1. Facilities and activities publicized are open to authorized patrons. The purpose of Fort Campbell Welcome Home book is to provide current information about Fort Campbell MWR facilities and to motivate Fort Campbell Soldiers to take full advantage of these facilities that contribute to our Fort Campbell Soldiersâ€™ and Military Familiesâ€™ better quality of life. The mention or appearance of commercial advertisers, commercial sponsors and/or their logos does not constitute endorsement by the Federal Government. The information in this publication is current at the time of publication. MWR Marketing is located at 5663 Screaming Eagle Blvd, Fort Campbell, Kentucky. For more information please call 270-798-7535.
Listed here are important numbers from both on Post and our neighboring communities.We also have provided a map of Fort Campbell, with MWR facilities marked, on pages 38 and 39. Fort Campbell
Tricare 1-877-874-2273 Post Information 270-798-2151 On Post Housing 931-431-9003 Military ID Cards/DEERS 270-798-2424 Finance 270-798-3392 Transportation (PCS) 270-798-7151 Red Cross 270-798-2171 Job Hotline 270-798-3894
City of Hopkinsville Government 101 N Main St • 270-887-4000 Christian County Government Courthouse • 270-887-4105 Christian County School System 200 Glass Ave • 270-887-1300 Hopkinsville-Christian County Chamber 2800 Ft. Campbell Blvd • 270-885-9096 Hopkinsville Electric 1820 E Ninth St • 270-887-4200 Hopkinsville Water Authority 401 E 9th St • 270-887-4246 KY Driver’s License Examination Station 100 Justice Way • 270-889-6540 Motor Vehicle Registration Courthouse • 270-887-4105
Clarksville/Montgomery County City of Clarksville Government 1 Public Square • 931-645-7444 Clarksville Department of Electricity 2021 Wilma Rudolph Blvd • 931-648-8151 Clarksville Gas and Water Department 2215 Madison St • 931-645-7400 Clarksville-Montgomery County Chamber 25 Jefferson St • 800-530-2487 Clarksville-Montgomery School System 621 Gracey Ave • 931-648-5600 Clarksville Transit System Info Line 931-553-242 Cumberland Electric (County) 1940 Madison St • 931-645-2481 Montgomery County Government 1 Millennium Plaza, Suite 205 931-648-5787 Motor Vehicle Registration 330 Pageant Ln • 931-648-5711 TN Driver’s License Examination Station 220 W Dunbar Cave Rd • 931-648-5596
Oak Grove Oak Grove City Hall 8505 Pembroke Oak Grove Rd 270-439-4646 Oak Grove Tourism & Economic Development Center 2801 Water Garrett Ln 270-439-5675 Oak Grove Utilities 8505 Pembroke Oak Grove Rd 270-439-5433 Pennyrile Rural Electric Company 8505 Pembroke Oak Grove Rd 270-439-5433
(270) 798-7535 • 2577-A Screaming Eagle Blvd. Room 109 In/Out Processing Building Information about all upcoming events and facility promotions can be found in one convenient location, MWR Public Relations. Soldiers that are In-processing, Reintegrating, PCSing or ETSing, can in-process or clear MWR at this location. Hours are, Monday through Wednesday and Friday 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Thursday 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. The office is closed daily from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. for lunch. After business hours, call the 24-hour MWR Information Hotline at (270) 798-3172 for all the latest MWR information. Become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FortCampbellMWR, and check out our website, www.fortcampbellmwr.com for information on all facilities, phone numbers, up-to-date event information and so much more! Pick up a copy of our monthly magazine to stay up to date on the latest MWR events and facilities, and sign up to receive our weekly Enews newsletter which is delivered to your inbox and is filled with upcoming events and activities. MWR is proud to serve our Soldiers, Families, Civilians and Retirees.
Welcome Home! I-24 at Exit 4 1100 Dunlop Lane 931-645-8867 www.beachavenwinery.com 6
(270) 798-9322 Army Community Service Building, 5661 Screaming Eagle Blvd. Family Resource Center, 1501 William C. Lee Rd. ACS Financial Readiness, 5662 Screaming Eagle Blvd. Survivor Outreach Services(SOS), 2703 Michigan Ave. ACS is an important part of the Army’s program to assist Soldiers and their Families in meeting specific needs. Offering a wide variety of programs tailored to assist Army Families living both on and off post; ACS is the go-to place for answers to your questions, concerns, and assistance with issues facing military Families. The following are ACS programs: Army Emergency Relief (AER), Consumer Affairs Office, Financial Planning Office, Family Advocacy, New Parent Support, Victim Advocate, Sexual Assault Prevention and Response, Relocation Readiness, Lending Closet, Information & Referral, Outreach, Family Employment Readiness (FERP), Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP), Army Volunteer Corps, Army Family Action Plan (AFAP), Army Family Team Building (AFTB), Survivor Outreach Services (SOS), and Mobilization and Deployment. The ACS motto is “Real Life Solutions for Successful Army Living.” ACS is dedicated to supporting Army Families.
(270) 412-6000/8804 2433 Indiana Ave. The SFAC offers transitional support and services to Warriors in Transition and their Families. They offer on-site services such as military finance, military personnel, information referral, financial counseling, education, chaplain, legal, CYSS with on-site child care, ACAP, AW2, TSGLI/CRSC, and more in their brand new facility. They work closely with each Soldier or Family member to determine their individual needs. Let the Soldier and Family Assistance Center provide support and assistance to help you accomplish your goal of success and well being within the military and beyond. The Army Family Covenant is keeping the promise to Fort Campbell Families through programs, services, and activities that improve the quality of life of those who make the daily sacrifice to support our freedoms. These policies emphasize the effort to standardize programs and provide both Soldiers and their Families with continuous support both at home and during deployment. Family and MWR is proud to serve our Soldiers, Families, Retirees, and Civilians.
5300 Airborne & Tennessee Ave. (270) 956-1100 Parts • (270) 956-1101 Service (270) 956-1611 Towing, Storage, Auction & Resale Lot (270) 980-3226/3262 After Hours Towing (24 hours) Are you in need of a professional to fix your car? Air Assault Auto is here to serve all of your vehicle’s needs. The ASE certified staff offer full service auto repair which includes: computerized tune-ups, computerized engine screening, shocks and struts, brakes and engine work, just to name a few. There is a complete parts department located on-site and if a part is not available, Air Assault Auto can assist customers in locating hard to find, special order parts. Air Assault Auto also offers a wrecker service to tow your vehicle when it needs service. If it’s time for you to purchase a new car, but you are looking to sell your old one first, visit the POV Resale Lot. Air Assault Auto has a storage lot available if you need to store your POV, RV or boat. Air Assault Auto also hosts abandoned vehicle auctions several times a year, so don’t miss your chance to attend the next “open bid” auction.
(270) 798-3614/4844 (270) 798-5519 (Stray Impound) Building 5289 8th Street between Wickham Ave. & Stillwell Ave. Stray Animal Facility: Located in Building 5290 *A valid military ID is required to be shown at each visit. Services authorized are limited to those that prevent, diagnose, and control infectious diseases. The Fort Campbell Veterinary Treatment Facility is not a full-service veterinary clinic. Pets that require full-service care are required to be seen off post by a community veterinarian. Registration: Pets are required to be licensed both on and off post. It is mandatory for all pets on post to be registered at the Veterinary Treatment Facility. All cats and dogs on post must be micro-chipped and current on all required vaccinations. Please check with veterinary services for more information. Animal Control: All pets on post must be kept under control at all times. Pets must be kept indoors or secured on the owner’s premises. Animals kept outdoors must be provided shelter, fresh water, and food. Owners keeping animals under inhumane conditions may be refused the right to keep animals on post. Pets are available for adoption to active duty military, retired service members and civilians.
(270) 798-5590/3126 (Business office closed Monday & Tuesday) 11th Airborne Division Rd. and 101st Airborne Division Ave. We offer 30 indoor, climate controlled kennels, which can accommodate any size dog for both long and short term periods. Sorry, we do not board cats. Before boarding, proof of current vaccinations is required for the following: Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper-Parvo, a negative heartworm test result, and negative fecal test result. Call for more information and pricing.
Fort Campbell Soldiers
Great pricing available for
T-MobileÂŽ G2â„˘ Mail-in-rebate may apply. With new activation of a qualifying plan on 2-year contract (plus taxes and fees)* *Data plan required
Great pricing available for
BlackBerryÂŽ Curveâ„˘ 9300 Mail-in-rebate may apply. With new activation of a qualifying plan on 2-year contract (plus taxes and fees)**Data plan required
15% T-Mobile discount on monthly recurring charges for select plans.
Call 1- option 3 to activate with T-Mobile
Use Promotional Code:
Limited time offer; subject to change. While supplies last. Taxes and fees additional. Must call number listed above and use promotional code. Postpaid only; one device per newly activated line on qualifying family plan. Monthly Discount: Qualifying postpaid individual liable plan on new 2-year contract required; FlexPay, Even More Plus and certain other plans excluded. Discount applied to recurring charges and does not apply to overage, long distance, roaming, taxes and fees, or other charges. May not be combined with other discounts. Credit approval and $35 per line activation fee required; up to $200/line early cancellation fee applies to two-year at www.T-Mobile.com for additional information. T-Mobile and the magenta color are registered trademarks of Deutsche Telekom AG. stick together is a registered trademark of T-Mobile USA, Inc. 2010 T-Mobile USA, Inc.
(270) 798-3919/6806 • 5658 Tennessee Ave. Rent and relax as Gear-To-Go provides hassle free equipment rental. If you have a rental need, chances are Gear-To-Go has just the thing. Gear-To-Go offers recreational equipment, campers, pick-up trucks, SUVs, multi-passenger vans, ski boats, canoes, pontoon boats, fishing boats, moving equipment, cargo trailers, wedding tents, inflatables (wet and dry), party packages, climbing wall, sumo suits, dunking booth, fundraising equipment such as cotton candy, sno-cone machines, and popcorn machines in addition to home, lawn and car maintenance items and much more. Brand new this year is the Cliff Hanger, a 27' double slide - great for parties and unit functions. One of the latest additions to the rental line is an 18’ moving truck with a lift. Rent this or one of our 16’ trucks to make your local move easy and worry free. Not only do we have equipment for rent, Gear-To-Go also offers moving supplies such as boxes and bubble wrap. We also offer custom balloon bouquets and gift baskets to brighten your loved one’s day.
(270) 798-7466 • 38 Screaming Eagle Blvd. & Indiana Ave. It doesn’t matter if reading is a hobby, a passion, or for study, R.F. Sink Library is there to support your information needs. The library has a collection of over 74,000 volumes, a magazine collection in excess of 275 subscriptions and newspapers from major U.S. cities all at their patrons’ fingertips. Also available for check out are compact discs, DVDs, Blu-Ray discs, videocassettes, language tapes, and books on tape. The reference room is a great resource for those looking for research or source citations. The reference room also houses the free internet services provided to all library patrons. Computers have internet connections for research and recreation and also come equipped with word processing programs. If for some reason you find a book or reference material unavailable onsite, the library staff will work with you to make it available through the interlibrary loan service. If you have a little bookworm in your Family who can’t seem to get enough reading, R.F. Sink has more than 7,700 volumes to entertain, delight and inform children from toddlers to 12 year olds. Every Thursday at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., preschoolers are invited to enjoy a story followed by Craft Time where little ones get a chance to explore their creative side. Throughout the year, special programs are held for children and include the Summer Reading Program, National Library Week and much more. For adults looking to get involved and meet new people, Brunch and a Book is held the first Tuesday of every month. For information on the book selection or the group’s next meeting, please contact the library.
(270) 798-0171 • 89 Screaming Eagle Blvd. Awards, plaques, gifts and custom items are just a few of the products Engraving, Etc. has to offer. Special orders can be placed for custom items not in stock. To make things even easier, all engraving is included in the price of the product and there is no limit on the number of words, unit crests, or graphics placed on your order. Most orders can be completed in just 48 hours! So remember, the next time your unit is looking for reenlistment incentives or having a special ceremony, Engraving Etc. is the hassle-free way to meet all your engraving needs!
Fort Campbell Federal Credit Union thanks you for defending freedom!
Several convenient locations to serve you.
PCS/UNOFFICIAL VISITORS WITH MILITARY ID (270) 439-2229 • 82 Texas Ave. Let Turner Army Lodging be your home away from home while you transition from one installation to another. Turner Army Lodging provides 135 rooms equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, laundry facilities and cable television. First priority for occupancy is given to incoming/outgoing PCS personnel and their Family members, ie. parents, in-laws and grandparents. Reservations for incoming/outgoing personnel may be made 60 days in advance. All others can make reservations 14 days in advance provided space is available. The Turner Army Lodging is operational seven days a week, 24 hours a day. All ranks/grades may stay in lodging facilities. Pet rooms are available for PCS personnel, however they are very limited.
(270) 798-5612 • 6548 58th and Tennessee Ave. For those who prefer to work on their own cars or are looking to learn about auto repair, come by the Auto Skills Center. Patrons can do it themselves or get assistance from one of the on-site training instructors who will help you every step of the way. Another option for those willing to learn is the basic automotive and brakes classes taught by certified professionals, where you receive hands-on training in a group setting. There are specialty tools, flat and lift bays available for your use. Common repairs performed at the Auto Skills Center include oil changes, tire balancing and rotating, axle and clutch work, A/C repairs and coolant services. If repairs take longer than anticipated, the Auto Skills Center offers short term storage.
(270) 798-6693 • 89 Screaming Eagle Blvd. Get in touch with your creative side at Guenette Arts & Crafts Center! We offer workshops, classes and services for all artistic skill levels. The Arts & Crafts Center is a do-it-yourself paradise that offers a custom framing and multi-craft shop to really take your art project to the next level. The multi-craft shop includes areas for ceramics, pottery, leather and upholstery, while the framing shop has everything you need to give your photo, painting or drawing a custom look. For those with an interest in woodworking, Arts & Crafts has a woodshop for patrons to create anything from homemade furniture to a wooden birdhouse in addition to offering pen turning classes. Equipment such as table saw, planer , joiner, radial arm saw, band saws, belt sanders, drill press and lathe are all available at the woodshop. Other creative areas include digital photography, stained glass and more. Classes are available for both children and adults, so explore your creative side with Guenette Arts & Crafts. Eligible patrons include active and retired military, reserve components, their Family members, guests, DOD and contractor civilians. There is a $2 per day shop fee. Shop fees are waved when patrons are participating in a class. Check out www.fortcampbellmwr.com for the latest class schedules.
(931) 798-5887 • 5380 Tennessee Ave. Bowl for a strike at your Family Fun Center! Hooper Bowling Center is a professionally managed bowling facility offering 32 lanes with new GSX Brunswick Pinsetters Vector Plus Scoring, new ball returns, and 24-number electronic bingo. Patrons can play bingo anytime we are open with a chance to win up to $4000! On Friday and Saturday nights, escape to a different environment as Hooper is transformed into an out of this world experience with neon and black lights for Cosmic Bowling. Sunday is Family Day, Mondays bowl for $1 per game, per person from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m., and Tuesdays offer Virtual Red Pin Bowling. For those with a more competitive style, leagues are available for people of all ages and skill levels; Adult leagues, Senior Leagues, and USBC Sanctioned Youth Leagues are offered. No matter what time you bowl, Hooper’s snack bar has something that is sure to satisfy any craving. The snack bar serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers favorites such as pizza, chicken fingers, taco salad, biscuits and gravy, hamburgers and much more! Want to make your child’s next birthday party unforgettable? Hooper Bowling offers 8 lanes of cosmic bowling for the best birthday parties anywhere. A wide variety of party packages are available from which to choose. For current prices and package options, please contact (270) 798-5887.
(270) 798-7446/7391 • 6145 Desert Storm Ave. Dale Wayrynen Community Recreation Center, better known as D.W. Rec., has all the comforts of home just waiting for you to enjoy. D.W. Rec. is a home away from home for Fort Campbell Soldiers. With music rooms, game room, auditorium, and TV areas, there is always something for everyone to enjoy. Recreational activities include chess, billiards, table tennis, air hockey, cards, foosball, wide screen television, musical equipment, TVs with VCR or DVD and video games (Playstation 1 & 2, Nintendo 64, PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii). The recreation center houses an auditorium with a seating capacity of 250. On weekends, special activities take place. These special programs include post-wide contests, talent shows, crafts classes, baby contests, plays, cookouts, and special dinners with a movie, variety shows, and ethnic programs. D.W. Rec. also has a computer lab with internet access for all authorized users. Additionally, the recreation center offers units and other organizations facilities for training, ceremonies, support group meetings, and other functions. Reservations must be made in advance through the director. Use of facilities for holiday parties is based on a drawing held in late summer. Whether you want to relax and play a game of pool or host your next unit meeting at our facility, D.W. Rec. is here to serve you and all of your recreational needs.
ibecause anyone who fights for freedom deserves a little of his own. The men & women who are looking out for us deserve somebody looking out for them when it comes to buying Ă ĐĂƌ͘ /Ĩ ǇŽƵ ĂƌĞ ĂĐƟǀĞ ĚƵƚǇ͕ h^D/>^͘KD ĂŶĚ ǇŽƵƌ ůŽĐĂůD/>^ĞƌƟĮĞĚĞĂůĞƌƐĐĂŶŚĞůƉǇŽƵŐĞƚƚŚĞƌŝŐŚƚ ƌŝĚĞ Ăƚ ƚŚĞ ƌŝŐŚƚ ƉƌŝĐĞ ǁŝƚŚ ĂŶ ĞĂƐǇ ůŽĂŶ ƉƌŽĐĞƐƐ͘ 'Ğƚ ǇŽƵƌ ĐĂƌ ƐŝƚƵĂƟŽŶ ƐƋƵĂƌĞĚ ĂǁĂǇ ĂŶĚ EsZ ƉĂǇ ŵŽƌĞ ƚŚĂŶƌĞƚĂŝůĂƚh^D/>^͘KD͘
usmiles.com where the good guys
get good cars.
(270) 798-2175 6645 11th Airborne Division Rd. & 101st Airborne Division Ave. The Main Office is the central location for Outdoor Recreation at Fort Campbell. Here you will check in for the RV Park and Campgrounds, pavilion rentals, hunting, fishing, paintball, adventure programs, and any other outdoor activities. There is also a small store for basic supplies and snacks. We have more than 62,000 acres for hunting, fishing and other recreational activities. For the hunter, Fort Campbell offers both big and small game hunting. Before getting started, all hunters must have a valid hunting license from Kentucky or Tennessee for the game they intend to hunt and a Fort Campbell post permit. Everyone must also have proof of attendance at an approved hunter safety course. Hunting is truly a Family sport, but remember, you must be at least 10 years of age to participate. Whether you are hunting quail, rabbit, deer, squirrel or raccoon on Fort Campbell, always check with Outdoor Recreation before venturing out with your area assignment. We also have an outstanding archery range for you to sharpen your skills or just enjoy during a break. Archery instruction is available by one of the best instructors in the business. Whether you are just getting started or are a seasoned pro looking to improve, give Outdoor Recreation a call and set up an archery lesson you will truly appreciate. More of an angler than a hunter? Fort Campbell offers two lakes, two stocked trout streams, and numerous beaver ponds for your fishing pleasure. Children can cast away on the kiddie pond, open to all children 12 and under, or the youth/handicap accessible pond, for those 17 and under, where no permit is required. All other fishing locations require a Kentucky or Tennessee fishing license. For the die-hard fisherman, the most common fish found on Fort Campbell are bass, bluegill, crappie, catfish and trout. So grab your tackle box and head on over to the Outdoor Recreation Main Office where your fishing adventure awaits! During the year, Outdoor Recreation offers adventure trips to various locations for whitewater rafting, skiing, and other exciting activities. If you are looking for that high adrenaline activity, this is definitely the thing for you. Other outdoor adventures for all to explore include, but are not limited to hiking, mountain biking, caving, climbing, and camping. For those with traveling homes, better known as RVs, Fort Campbell Outdoor Recreation offers two RV parks which offer electric, water, and sewer hook-ups. Eagleâ€™s Rest Campground offers 24 sites and can accommodate 30 and 50 amp electrical hook-ups. For those looking for a pull through RV site, Fletcherâ€™s Fork Campground offers 20 and 50 amp electrical hook-ups. Restroom, shower and laundry facilities are available on-site, as well as a centrally located dump station for use. Reservations are required for cabins and pavilions, but RV sites are first come first serve. Are you afraid of bugs and animals? Enjoy the outdoors while still having all the comforts of home at the cabins, cottages, and deluxe cabins located at Fort Campbell Outdoor Recreation. There are eight buildings which offer a double bed, a set of bunk beds, table, two chairs, small refrigerator, and small microwave. The four cabins come with a front porch swing for loved ones to cuddle up and relax. There are three new deluxe cabins which offer all the same amenities as the cabins and cottages with the addition of a bathroom in the cabin. We also offer four pavilions that will accommodate most any size group. No matter what your recreational needs may be, Fort Campbell Outdoor Recreation has an activity for every member in your Family.
15% calling plan discount for all Active, Guard and Reserve Military Personnel. Discount on calling plans $39.99 Monthly Access (Plus other charges)* or higher on one- or two-year agreements.
Verizon Wireless Communications Store 3047 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. Clarksville, TN 37040 931.648.2355
Y Your our s signal ignal r reigns eigns o on nA America’s merica’s L Largest argest a and nd M Most ost R Reliable eliable 3 3G GN Network. etwork. 1 . 8 0 0 . 2 5 6 .4 6 4 6 • V E R I Z O N W I R E L E S S .C O M / D I S C O U N T 1.800.256.4646 VERIZONWIRELESS.COM/DISCOUNT *Our Surccharges (incl. Fed. Univ. Svc. of 12.99% of inteerstaate & int ’l telecom chargges (varies quarteerly), 16¢ Regulatory & 83¢ Administrative/line/mo. & otherrss by area) aree not taxes (detaails: 1-888-684-1888); gov’t taaxes & our surcharges could add 6% – 37% to your bill. Activation fee/line: $$335. IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION: Subject to Cust Agmt, Calling Plan & credit approval. Up to $175 early termination fee/line ($350 for advanced devices), & add’l charges for extra minutes & data sent/received. Of fers & coverage, varying by svc, not available everywhere; see vzw.com. DROID is a trademark of Lucasfilm Ltd. and its related companies. Used under license. © 2010 Verizon Wireless.
(270) 798-2629/2487/5590/3126 (Wednesday - Sunday) 11th Airborne Division and 101st Airborne Division Rd. Saddle up and ride off into the sunset at Fort Campbell Riding Stables. Come out and experience the sights and sounds of nature as you hit the open trail for a guided trail ride. Before your riding adventure, the Stables offer a few friendly tips: 1. Dress appropriately. Each rider must wear long pants, a shirt with sleeves (no halters, tank tops or spaghetti strap shirts) and closed toe shoes for their safety. 2. Safety first. All first time riders will be required to watch a brief video covering safety while riding. Helmets will be required for all riders. 3. We ask that a parent or guardian accompany all children 10 and older on the guided trail rides. Little ones not old enough to participate in the guided trail rides can jump on a pony for a ride all their own. The Stables asks that one parent be present for each pony rented. Ponies are also available for birthday parties at the stables; horses and ponies can be rented for unit functions and special events. Fort Campbell Riding Stables offers both stall and pasture boarding for all eligible patrons. The facilities consist of 2 barns with 27 stalls (stalled horses can be turned out on dry lots for exercise). 35 acres are also available for 25 pasture slots. Full and partial board services are available at an additional cost for stalled horses. For more information and current boarding prices, please call the Stables office. If riding a horse doesnâ€™t appeal to you, but youâ€™d still like to enjoy natureâ€™s beauty, sit back and relax on the seasonal hay wagon rides. Fort Campbell also offers a variety of riding disciplines at our new Equestrian Center. We have a 20X60 dressage arena, a 16-jump cross-country course, stadium jumps, western trail props and 75 miles of trails. The facility also showcases Western and English horse shows. Please check the website or call the facility for more information. *Due to busy seasons and limited mounts we suggest you call to make a reservation. v
(270) 798-0257 North Dog Park - Morgan Rd. (across from LaPointe Village Housing) South Dog Park - Bastogne Ave. (across from Bldg. 868) Fort Campbell Outdoor Recreation now offers two dog parks on post! Both parks offer a space for smaller dogs to play and both are open from dawn to dusk. Owners are responsible for their dog and any injuries caused by their dog. Dogs must be at least 4 months of age to enter, must wear current rabies and ID tags at all times, and must be leashed before entering and leaving the fenced area. Dogs in heat, without supervision, dog food, human food, and glass containers are prohibited. Children younger than 10 are not allowed in the park; older children must be supervised. Aggressive or potentially aggressive breeds are prohibited, as well as any dog that exhibits: unprovoked barking, growling, snarling, biting or scratching, and/or escaping confinement or restriction to chase people. Always dispose of your dog's waste in the trash receptacles as accumulation of dog waste on the ground may prompt closure of the park. Puppy playtime (4 months and under) is offered in the small dog area at the South Dog Park from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. It is recommended that puppies are current on vaccinations. If your dog is not accustomed to interacting with other dogs, start out by visiting the park during non-peak hours. Also, maintain awareness of the activity going on around you as distracted dogs may not look where they are going. In the event of an emergency or animal control issue, please call the Military Police Desk at (270) 798-7111. Bring your four legged friend out to play!
You serve our nation.
USAA STANDS READY TO SERVE YOU. Founded in 1922 by military personnel for military personnel and their families, USAA is dedicated to helping those in the military community meet their financial goals with insurance, banking, investments, and an unmatched level of service that always puts our membershipâ€™s needs first.
Join us ttoday. oday. 800-531-8863 usaa.com/salute aa.com//salute 800-5 31-8863 | us Member Membership ship and eligibility eligibility restrictions restrictions apply apply.. USAA USAA means means Unit United ed SServices errvices Automobile Automobile Association Association and its its affiliates. affiliates. 122666-1110 122666-1110 ÂŠ 2010 2010 USAA USAA
(270) 798-7858/7391 • Dale E. Wayrynen Recreation Center • 6145 Desert Storm Ave. Get active in Fort Campbell with the Better Opportunities for Single Soldiers (BOSS) Program. Consistently voted the best BOSS program in the Army, Fort Campbell’s BOSS program is open to all single and unaccompanied Soldiers. The program is based on three main pillars; Leisure and Recreation, Quality of Life, and Community Service. The BOSS program participates and leads many events to support and give back to the local community through recreational events and volunteer opportunities. However, BOSS is not all work and no play. Throughout the year, members can participate in many different events such as talent competitions, game shows, trips and more. The BOSS program helps Soldiers with many issues and concerns. We communicate with many organizations on Fort Campbell and the surrounding communities, acting as the voice for the single Soldiers. We are always looking to improve the lives of the Soldiers at Fort Campbell. All interested parties are encouraged to attend BOSS meetings which are held the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of every month at 2:30 p.m.
(270) 798-4906/1822 • 1610 101st Airborne Division Rd. It’s time to hit the links and work on your swing at Cole Park Golf Club! If you are just starting out, perfect your swing before even hitting the course on the driving range. The driving range comes equipped with a practice bunker for those who are still learning to hit the perfect shot. If you have your swing under control, but need to work on your short game, a putting and chipping green is also available. Our PGA Master Pro and his staff are more than willing to help you with your game by scheduling a one-on-one lesson. Now that you have gotten some practice, it’s time to hit the 18-hole championship golf course. While driving the course in your golf cart, take a moment to notice the beautiful Bent grass greens and Bermuda fairways, which make year round golf a reality. The first eleven holes challenge golfers with dramatic elevation changes, but then revert back to flat terrain to round out the 18 holes. Tournaments are scheduled year round and annual memberships are available. Let Cole Park Golf Club equip you with the gear to improve your game and take strokes off your score. Visit the Pro Shop located in the Sam Johnson Clubhouse for all the latest golf equipment.
(270) 412-4015 • 6657 11th Airborne Division Ave. Enjoy the newly renovated Skeet Range facilities. The Skeet Range has a brand new club house offering Skeet, Trap, and 5-stand. The Outdoor Recreation Skeet and Trap Range is open to military ID card holders and the public. There are shotguns available for use by active duty Soldiers and retired military for a small fee. The staff is more than happy to assist with any questions you may have on various shooting sports. Several events will be held throughout the year. Unit or organizational training days can also be scheduled for groups of 10 or more. Reservations for organizational days are required at least one week in advance. Call for more information about the Eagle Skeet Club or the Skeet Range.
(270)798-7436/0509 • 2840 Bastogne (Inside PX Mall) Wouldn’t it be great to have your hotel reservations, attraction tickets and vacation itinerary done at one location with a knowledgeable travel professional? Leisure Travel Services can do just that by assisting you in planning your next vacation. They are offering great travel deals! Visit them inside the PX Mall to find discount tickets to local and regional attractions such as Disney World, Universal Orlando, Six Flags Amusement Parks, Island Resorts, as well as sporting and special event tickets. They can also assist you in booking your next cruise, reserving a hotel room and so much more. Save yourself time and money by making MWR Leisure Travel Services the one stop shop for your next vacation.
(270)412-7855 • 6621 E 11th Airborne Division Rd. Try your hand at this high flying adventure course complete with a 50 ft. vertical climbing wall, ropes course, and more! The complex consists of several elements including the Team Development Course, Carolina T-Wall, Odyssey, and Alpine Tower. This brand new, adrenaline pumping course is a great exercise in team building, self awareness, and self confidence. Outdoor Recreation’s highly trained staff will walk you through this exciting experience. This new activity offers the perfect opportunity to experience some high adventure fun and a taste of extreme sports. It is wonderful for groups including units, FRGs, CYSS, and more.
(270) 798-4620 • 11th Airborne Division Rd. & 101st Airborne Division Ave. Duck, dodge and roll, it’s time for paintball! Whether you are looking to hone your skills or just playing for fun, Fort Campbell Paintball has something for people of all skill levels. We offer weekend play or paintball workshops for all to improve their tactical and shooting skills. Do your Soldiers need practice moving under direct fire or with individual movement techniques? Sergeant’s Time offers units the chance to get out and have a little fun with their training. All military personnel wishing to participate in Sergeant’s Time Paintball will need to make a reservation in advance. Start time for the game will be at the unit’s discretion and can be scheduled anytime during the week based on availability. Each participant will be equipped with a Tippman 98 semiautomatic marker, mask, and one 12 oz tank of CO2. All unit games are field paint only and the paintballs can be purchased the day of the activity. Looking for an interesting way to celebrate your next birthday? Why not play paintball? Please call for reservations and a list of current prices.
Oak Grove offers a full array of activities, wonderful places to dine and accommodations located wi 3 miles of the Post. For more information call 270-439-5675 or visit www.visitoakgroveky.com Quality Inn 201 Auburn St. 270-439-3311 • 800-424-6523
Days Inn 212 Auburn St. 270-640-3888 • 800-329-7466
Holiday Inn Express 12759 Ft. Campbell Blvd 270-439-0022 • 877-439-00
For anyone needing to get away from their everyday hustle and bustle, the Oak Grove War Memorial Walking Trail is just the place. Located just off I-24’s Exit 86, this mile-long trail features markers honoring all U.S. wars and conflicts. Two other monuments are also on site, one honoring Vietnam War Veterans and the other a poem for Soldiers written by a well known local veteran and community leader. Two new monuments honoring Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom have recently been been placed in the park. This popular trail offers a well-lit surface featuring a “back to nature” environment. Picnic tables are also available for family and friends to gather for a special outing.
The Oak Grove War Memorial Walking Trail now includes Viceroy Performing Arts Center, an outdoor entertainment pavilion that seats 3,000 comfortably, Valor Hall Event Cen (opening in the spring of 2011), a place for reunions, meeti shows, seminars and conferences, and the Veterans Picnic Pavilion, a perfect area for a gathering of your frie family, unit functions, FRG, or more.
2011 Oak Grove Events Annual Spring into Summer Festival Movies at the Vice Christian County Salutes Fort Campbell Week Kick Off Annual Butterfly Festival Annual Halloween in Oak Grove and Haunted Trail Annual Evening with Santa
- May 2011 - May – Sept. 2 - Sept. 2011 - Sept. 2011 - Oct. 2011 - Dec. 2011
For more information about upcoming events or for the Picnic Pavilli 270-439-5675 or 1-866-779-1250 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
s d. 022
Soldiers and Families, Welcome home Heroes. The Community of Oak Grove thanks you for your many sacrifices while protecting not only our freedoms, but those of other Countries. The courage and commitment you display is truly inspiring.
FREE Welcome Home Packet Loaded with Oak Grove Goodies! Drop by 2801 Walter Garrett Lane to pick up.
nter ings, c nds,
to win one of the FREE gift certificates to Charlies Steak House.
Please stop by 2801 Walter Garrett Lane (Exit 89 off I-24) at your convenience to let us meet you in person and register to win one of the Charlies Steak House Gift Certificates and present you with a packet. Our office is open from 0800â€“1700, Monday â€“ Friday (National holidays are observed).
Again, thank you for a job well done.
ion call om
Clarksville Base Park (270) 798-0257 • Headquarter Loop on Old Clarksville Base • Hours: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. Clarksville Base Park is approximately 15 acres in size. It offers two pavilions and two playgrounds for children. This is a beautiful wooded park ideal for large unit functions, company parties, Family get togethers, Hail and Farewells, and organizational days. Two pavilions with picnic tables and grills, two playgrounds, port-o-potties, as well as picnic tables are placed throughout the park. Eagle Park (270) 798-0257 • Behind Gertsch Physical Fitness Center on Polk Road • Hours: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. Eagle Park is approximately 10 acres in size. It has a small pavilion and playground for children. Eagle Park is ideal for company parties, Hail and Farewells, Family get togethers, and birthday parties. One pavilion with picnic tables and a grill, playground, port-o-potties, as well as picnic tables are placed throughout the park. Cole Park (270) 798-0257 • Beside Cole Park Commons on Lee Road • Hours: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. Cole Park is approximately five acres in size. It has a small pavilion and playground for children. This park is good for small company parties, Hail and Farewells, Family get togethers, and birthday parties. One pavilion with picnic tables and grill, playground, port-o-potties, and picnic tables are placed throughout the park. Wilkes Park (270) 798-0257 • Just inside Gate 6 on Polk Road • Hours: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. Wilkes Park is a beautiful wooded park, approximately 15 acres in size. It is ideal for birthday parties, scout functions, and school functions. One large pavilion with picnic tables and a grill, playground, and port-o-potties are all available. Riverside Park (270) 798-0257 • Just past Cole Park Commons headed toward Gate 10 • Hours: 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. This park is located just by the stream; it is a great place to meet before going fishing. Remember to stop by the Outdoor Recreation Main Office and pick up your area assignment before you go. It has one pavilion with picnic tables available for use.
1501 William C. Lee Rd. (inside the Family Resource Center) Whether you prefer to pile up the foam or just a plain cup of Joe, you will find your flavor at Chef Bob’s Coffee Nook. This beverage and snack center, open at the Family Resource Center (FRC), features gourmet seasonal coffee from Ritual Roasters that highlight the varied flavors of Brazil. Lattes, smoothies, teas, flavored coffee, assorted muffins, and cookies are also available. Open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. with extended hours available upon request for special events and meetings.The Coffee Nook is a perfect complement to meetings and events, a great way to start your day, and a fantastic place to grab a quick snack to keep you going!
First Command Financial Services 2279 Raleigh Court Clarksville, TN 37043
Call us for retirement income-planning and education-funding solutions plus investment strategies and insurance solutions to help you pursue your dreams and protect your financial well-being.
931.647.6516VMÄJL 800.232.1137 toll free
©2010 First Command Financial Services, Inc., parent of First Command Financial Planning, Inc. (Member, SIPC, FINRA). Financial planning services and investment products, including securities, are offered by First Command Financial Planning, Inc. Insurance products and services are offered by First Command Financial Services, Inc. In certain states, as required by law, First Command Financial Services, Inc. does business as a separate domestic corporation, and does business in California as “First Command Insurance Services.” Securities products are not FDIC insured, have no bank guarantee and may lose value. A financial plan, by itself, cannot assure that retirement or other financial goals will be met.
Must present original coupon
(270)798-4610 ext. 119 1500 Lee Rd. Joe Swing Recreation Facility is a new facility opened in summer 2010 which can be rented with or without catering for special events and occasions. The facility will accommodate up to 250 guests. Eagle Catering will provide all catering services if required. For more information, contact the Eagle Catering Office, Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
(270) 798-4610 ext.106 • Lower Level at Cole Park Community Activities Center 1610 101st Airborne Division Rd. Hunger pains throwing you off of your game? Lucky for you, the 19th Hole is conveniently located on the lower level of Cole Park Community Activities Center and provides a quick and simple meal for those on the go. Menu items include hot dogs, BBQ sandwiches, chicken salad sandwiches, bratwurst, nachos, an assortment of snacks and candy, beverages and much more.
(270) 798-4610 ext.119 • 1610 101st Airborne Division Rd. The last thing you want to worry about when planning a special event or meeting is the food. Make planning your next menu stress free, and enjoy specialties such as decadent desserts, fruit and vegetable trays, succulent menus and spectacular buffets. From creating custom menus to meeting special dietary requests, Eagle Catering will make your event unforgettable while meeting your culinary needs. No matter how small or large the event, Eagle Catering’s professional staff’s close attention to detail is sure to satisfy your taste buds. Call to schedule an appointment with one of our attentive staff members. Planning hours are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Closed for lunch from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m.)
(270) 798-0766 • Campbell Army Airfield Customize your dog, hot dog that is! The Dawg Haus, located on Campbell Army Airfield, offers seven different varieties of hotdogs; pick your favorite! Other menu items include nachos, burgers, salads, sandwiches, assorted beverages and more. The Dawg Haus is the perfect location to host your unit’s organizational day or company FRG meeting as it offers catering, two volleyball courts, and dart board in addition to a full bar. The Dawg Haus is closed on all DONSAs and Federal Holidays.
Welcome Home! F&M Bank is Thankful for Our Military Families and Honored by the Sacrifices They Endure.
The Smart Choice For YOUR Home Loan Downtown 50 Franklin Street 931-906-0005 Dover Road 251 Dover Road 931-905-7960 Hilldale 1891 Madison St. 931-551-4555 St. Bethlehem 2601 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. 931-905-7920 Sango 2698 Madison St. 931-245-4260 Member FDIC
Equal Housing Lender
Apply Online 24/7 @ www.myfmbank.com 30
(270) 798-4610 ext.119 1610 101st Airborne Division Rd. Make your next special event or meeting unforgettable! Cole Park Community Activities Center offers five banquet and meeting rooms which can accommodate small meetings to large military formals. Each event, no matter the size, is handled with the utmost care. A Cole Park staff member is available to assist you with the planning of your event including menu design and customizing room layouts to meet your needs. Audio/visual packages, dance floors, and stages are all available to enhance your special event. Military functions such as welcome homes, Hails and Farewells and formals, as well as non-military functions such as weddings, rehearsal dinners, anniversary parties, promotions, meeting conferences, reunions and tradeshows are all planned and orchestrated in a professional and attentive manner. Eagle Catering is available for all of your catering needs with our world class Executive Chef who is available to help design that special menu for your occasion. Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
(270) 798-4610 ext.112 • 1610 101st Airborne Division Rd. They don’t call southern cooking “comfort food” for nothing. Take the hassle and mess out of cooking your southern favorites by partaking in Southern Buffet’s all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant. Collard greens, fried okra, fried chicken, catfish, mashed potatoes, hush puppies and much more adorn the southern style buffet, plus soup and salad bars. Daily special menu items and an ala carte menu are also available. Southern Buffet is open for lunch Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and open most DONSAs. The restaurant is available nights and weekends for private parties with advance reservations, full service bar, in a smoke free facility.
Phone: (931) 431-4140 Location: 6633 Sportsman's Ln. Sportsman’s Lodge has gone back to its roots by offering patrons an authentic German menu. Sportsman’s Lodge now has more space for patrons. Additional rooms are available to reserve for your private party; large or small. A schnitzel buffet in addition to a full menu is offered for lunch Tuesday through Friday, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., and dinner Wednesday & Thursday from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m., and Friday & Saturday from 5 p.m. – 9 p.m., with schnitzel buffet until 8 p.m. Sunday, enjoy your day and join us for dinner between the hours of 12 noon and 4 p.m.; buffet offered all afternoon featuring schnitzel and famous side dishes. Don’t forget that Wednesday is “kid’s night” from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. For those looking for a place to hold their next unit function, wedding reception, FRG meeting, or baby shower, don’t forget Sportsman’s Lodge has meeting facilities and catering services available. Sportsman’s is also available to cater events occurring outside of normal business hours, such as luncheons. It is also the location for another great MWR activity, Texas Hold Em' Poker, played every Tuesday and Thursday night at 6:30 p.m. & 9 p.m., open to all, age 18 and older. No gate access required. Call for more information. Sportsman’s Lodge is closed on Mondays.
5#*!-+#&-+# 5#*! !-+#&-+# &
(#$$#01-,120##2!*0)14'**# 2, (#$$#01-,120##2!*0)14'**# 2, 5 555 !*0)14'**# 2, 31 55 !*0)14'**# 2, 31
Outdoor: Open summer only Baldanado Pool • (270) 798-5207 Screaming Eagle Blvd. & Indiana Ave.
Dolan Pool • (270) 798-5350
Indoor: Open year round Gardner Pool • (270) 798-6310 Airborne & Tennessee Ave. *(Ongoing Renovation, Check for Availability)
Lee Rd. (Just inside Gate 1) Dive into Fort Campbell Aquatics no matter what the season. Whether you are swimming to stay in shape or just looking for a fun leisure swim, the Aquatics program offers a wide variety of activities for all swimming abilities. The Aquatics program offers water aerobics, lap swim, unit training, swimming lessons starting at six months of age, open swim, and so much more. If you want to become a certified lifeguard, Fort Campbell Aquatics teaches a class for all those 15 and older. If you think of yourself as more of a teacher, the pool staff is always looking for participants in their Water Safety Instructor Course. For the safety of all patrons, the pool staff will conduct a swim test on all patrons 16 years and under. Additionally, patrons must be at least 48” tall to slide. The pools also are a great place to hold your next birthday party or company function. To reserve the pool for your next event or for more information on pool classes, please call.
Olive Physical Fitness Center • (270) 798-4101 • 6990 Ashau Valley Rd . (Under Renovation) Freedom Fighters Physical Fitness Center • (270) 798-7355/7354 • 7037 Toccoa Rd. Gertsch Physical Fitness Center • (270) 798-2753 • 3610 Indiana Ave. Fratellenico Physical Fitness Center • (270) 798-9418 • 3932 Indiana Ave. Lozada Physical Fitness Center • (270) 798-4306 • 6992 Desert Storm Ave. All Physical Fitness Centers are complete with state of the art aerobic equipment and weight rooms. Each facility also provides a certified fitness trainer and can provide comprehensive fitness evaluations. Olive, Gertsch, Fratellenico, Freedom Fighters and Lozada offer patrons the opportunity to kick back and relax in their saunas. Operational hours are subject to change during deployments.
(270) 798-4023/4664 • 2270 Kentucky Ave. If you think it’s too late to get in shape, think again! Make a positive change in your life. Estep Wellness Center is a state of the art, recently renovated facility which features equipment for all skill and intensity levels. Estep has personal trainers to guide your weight loss plan and offer a comprehensive fitness assessment utilizing the MicroFit Computerized Fitness Evaluation System. The facility houses a wide variety of cardio equipment, which includes treadmills, bicycles, stair climbers, state-of-the-art strength training machines, free weights and more. Aerobics classes provide a more structured and social environment for those looking to get in shape and stay healthy. Aerobic classes include: Zumba, Total Body, Spinning, Cardio Kickboxing, Yoga, Step and more. If childcare is the only reason you’re not visiting the gym, Estep offers on-site childcare Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 12noon and 5:30 p.m. on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays, and 6:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Afternoon child care is available on a same-day, call basis. Advance reservations are strongly encouraged and are non-transferable and non-refundable. Patrons can call on Sundays to request two week reservations.
home! Heritage Bank would like to take this
opportunity to welcome home the men and women of Fort Campbell who are returning from foreign assignments. Your service represents the very best of American patriotism!
equal housing lender
322 Main Street • Clarksville, Tennessee 37040 • 931.245.5626
Clarksville area locations: 2900 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. • 1055 Riverside Dr.
Blizzard Treat ®
FREE Combo Upgrade with sandwich purchase
medium $100 • large $150
Upgrade includes a 21oz drink and small fries
Must *Limit present one coupon peroriginal person per visit.coupon Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Valid through 12/31/11
one coupon peroriginal person per visit.coupon MustLimitpresent Not valid with any other coupons. Valid through 12/31/11
(270) 956-1006 • 5666 Wickham Ave. Anything and everything sports related is at your fingertips at Fryar Stadium Sports and Fitness Office. If you’re interested in forming an intramural team to have fun with friends, or looking to get competitive with the All Army Sports Teams, Fryar Stadium has all the sports information you’ll need. Intramurals seasons vary, but include basketball, racquetball, volleyball, softball and more. To find out what sports are in season or for more information on the All Army Sports Teams, please contact the Sports Office.
(270) 798-0674 • 5668 Wickham Ave. 80 Texas Ave., Taylor Youth Center, Teen Club 24/7 Whether you have a newborn baby or a teen preparing to enter the world, CYSS offers programs for all age groups. Child Development Centers and Family Child Care provide quality, full-time and hourly childcare for children 4 weeks through 5 years of age. For those in grades kindergarten through fifth grade, School Age Services (SAS) provides affordable before-school and after-school care in a quality program that meets the needs of both children and parents. Check out their brand new facility, Building 3301Indiana Ave. & 46th St. In addition to before and after school care, separate SAS camps are operated during winter and spring breaks. During the summer months, SAS operates a full day camp. Taylor Youth Center is home to the Eagles program for youth enrolled in sixth through eighth grade and a teen program for youth enrolled in ninth through twelfth grade. This facility provides a wide variety of programs, game rooms, and social areas including: a technology lab, two gymnasiums, and activities such as billiards, pool, video games, table games, and a teen lounge (Teen Club 24/7) which offers activities planned by teens, for teens. Activities offered include: social activities, volunteer opportunities, job preparation and referral, and community service opportunities. The CYSS HIRED! Workforce Preparation Program allows teens, aged 15 – 18, to work in a variety of settings while gaining work experience, learning responsibility, and earning money. Workforce assignments last three months and applications are accepted four times a year. Call (270) 412-3994 for more information. The CYSS EDGE! program offers innovative and exciting programs to get your youth involved in new activities. The programs include Trap Shooting, Boxing, Create a Skate, Cooking, and much more. Watch for monthly fliers or call (270) 412-4590 for more information. Are you looking for lessons for your children? SKIESUnlimited offers classes in gymnastics, martial arts, ballet, tap, jazz and much more. All classes are offered through the SKIES Center located at 3411 Bastogne Ave. This center is under current renovation and is expected to reopen fall 2010. In the meantime, all of the classes are being offered at Taylor Youth Center (80 Texas Ave.) during the renovation. Youth Sports is an active sports program offering individual and team sports for a variety of age groups. For questions about classes offered or to reserve your child’s place, please call SKIES at (931) 412-5455 or Youth Sports at (270) 798-3168.
The money you need. The rate you deserve.
Personal loans up to $10,000
No-hassle application process
Fast answers, high approval rate
Competitive rates for all credit types PioneerMilitaryLoans.com 3291 Fort Campbell Blvd. | 931.431.9991 © 2010. All loan applications subject to our credit policies. MidCountry Bank is a Member FDIC. 11-LPO-003
Must present original coupon
Child, Youth & School Services Child Development Centers (CDC) 1. **24 Hour Care (opening FY-12) 2. Bastogne (270) 412-4485 3. Eagle (270) 412-3303/3304 4. *Gardner Hills 5. Part Day Preschool (270) 412-6767 6. Polk (270) 412-4471 7. Tennessee (270) 412-4477 8. Waters #1 (270) 439-7993 9. Waters #2 (270) 439-7996 10. *CYSS Directorate (270) 798-6539 11. Family Child Care (FCC) (270) 798-4959 12. *Kids on Site (Estep) 11. Parent Central Services (CYSS Central Registration) (270) 798-0674 School Age Services (SAS) Centers (270) 798-4129 14. Billy C. Colwell Center (270) 412-2315 15. *Gardner Hills 16. *Werner Park #1 17. *Werner Park #2 11. School Liaison (270) 798-9874 18. SKIESUnlimited Center (270) 412-5455 Youth Activites 19. Teen Club 24/7 (270) 956-1033 19. Youth Center (Taylor) (270) 798-3643 19. Youth Sports (270) 798-6355 Community Services 20. Army Community Service (ACS) (270) 798-9322 20. Community Service Center (Lee) & ACS Director (270) 798-9322 21. Family Resource Center (FRC) (270) 956-2935 22. Financial Readiness (270) 798-5518 20. Lending Closet (270) 798-6313 23. Soldier & Family Assistance Center (SFAC) (270) 412-6000 24. Survivor Outreach Services (SOS) (270) 798-0277 Armed Services YMCA 25. Backdoor Boutique (270) 956-1566
26. Family Center & Co-op Daycare (270) 798-7422 Dining & Entertainment 27. 19th Hole (Cole Park) (270) 798-1822 28. Conference & Catering Center (Joe Swing) (270) 798-2175 27. Community Activities Center (Cole Park) (270) 798-4610 29. Dawg Haus (270) 798-0766 27. Southern Buffet (Cole Park) (270) 798-4610 30. Sportsmanâ€™s Lodge (270) 431-4140 Recreation & Leisure Aquatics 32. Baldanado Pool (270) 798-5207 33. Dolan Pool (270) 798-5350 31. Gardner Indoor Pool (270) 798-6310 34. Singles Pool (270) 798-4247 35. *Arcade & Gaming Center (The Zone) 36. BOSS Program (270) 798-7858 37. Bowling Center (Hooper) (270) 798-5887 27. Golf Club (Cole Park) (270) 798-4906 38. Outdoor Recreation (ODR) (270) 798-2175 39. Adventure Program (270) 412-7854 40. Archery Range (270) 798-2175 41. Dog Park, North (270) 798-2175 42. Dog Park, South (270) 798-2175 43. Hunting & Fishing (270) 798-2175 82. Paintball (270) 956-3118 38. Parks & Pavilions (270) 798-2175 45. Riding Stables (270) 798-2629 46. RV Park (Eagles Rest) (270) 798-2175 47. RV Park (Flechers Fork) (270) 798-2175 48. Skeet Range (270) 412-4015 49. Small Arms Recreational Range (270) 798-3001 36. Recreation Center (Dale Wayren) (270) 798-7391 Sports & Fitness 50. Estep Wellness Center (270) 798-4664/4023 51. Fryar Stadium, Sports Admin Office (270) 798-3094 Physical Fitness Facilities (PFF) 52. Fratellenico PFF (270) 798-9418 *Coming Soon
53. Freedom Fighter PFF (270) 798-7355 54. Gertsch PFF (270) 798-2753 55. Lozada PFF (270) 798-4306 56. Olive PFF (270) 798-4101 57. Softball Complex, North (270) 798-3320 58. Softball Complex, South (270) 798-3320 Trades & Services 59. Army Education (270) 798-5886 60. Arts & Crafts Center (Guenette) (270) 798-6693 61. Auto Service Center (Air Assault Auto) (270) 956-1101/1100 62. Auto Skills (North) (270) 798-5612 60. Engraving Etc. Specialty Store (270) 798-0171 63. Equipment Rental (Gear to Go) (270) 798-6806 64. Library (R.F. Sink) (270) 798-5729 65. Veterinary Services (270) 798-3614 Travel & Lodging 66. Army Lodging (Richardson) (931) 431-4496 67. Army Lodging (Turner) (270) 439-2229 68. Leisure Travel Services Office (270) 798-7436 Miscellaneous Services 69. 101st Airborne Division Headquarters (270) 798-9793 70. Blanchfield Army Hospital (270) 798-8055 71. Civilian Personnel Advisory Center (270) 798-7161 72. Commissary (270) 798-3663 73. Division Parade Field 74. Fisher House (270) 798-8330 75. Gate 4 Visitor Center & Vehical Registration (270) 798-5047 76. Gate 7 Visitor Center & Vehical Registration (270) 956-4495 77. In/Out Processing & MWR Public Relations (270) 798-7535 68. Main Post PX (270) 439-1841/1842 78. MWR Director (270) 798-9953 78. MWR Unit Funds & MWR Collections (270) 798-6818 80. Museum (Don F. Pratt) (270) 798-3215/4986 81. Wilson Theater (931) 431-3636
Must present original coupon
Must present original coupon
Must present original coupon
Must present original coupon
Must present original coupon
Must present original coupon
Welcome home book for Soldiers from Fort Campbell, Kentucky as they return from deployment in Afganistan.