JULY 18 - 19, 2015
YOUR VIP SHOW AWAITS
NEW YORK CITY
EVENT OVERVIEW WHAT Pop Up Swim shop is a multi-brand Pop-Up featuring the latests in luxury swimwear, beach wear, and lifestyle products.
WHEN WHAT January 2016 6 Days
(exact dates subject to change)
The Hatbox at Refinery Hotel 63 W 38th Street, New York, NY 10018 • Located in New York’s Fashion District and a block from Bryant Park
SCHEDULE • Thursday - Kick off Launch Party • Friday - Private, Press, Blogger and buyer event • Saturday - Tuesday - Pop Up Hours - 12:00 Noon - 7:00 PM
REACH • • • •
3,000+ Vistors 2,000,000+ Social Media Impressions 300,000+ Thread Magazine readers 350,000+ Media partners & Press
WHY POP UP SWIM SHOP
• Reach and sell to the style minded NYC consumer, as well as the thousands of visitors to the big apple in a premier Manhattan retail location, just steps from New York’s Fashion District and a block from Bryant Park.
• Pop Up Swim Shop ensures the potential to generate brand exposure, immediate sales and new customer acquisition on-site and online.
• Pop Up Swim Shop allows your company to extend its brand and build awareness. • Social Media - Generate Buzz - One of the primary benefits of pop-up shops is that they help a brand generate buzz. Pop-up retail establishments are often fantastic marketing tools because they tend to draw attention from crowds. • Visibility to expected attendance of approximately 3,000+ to include fashionistas, print, digital press and retail buyers. • Dedicated brand profile/online store housed on www.popupswimshop.com. (e-commerce photos not included)
LOCATION This is an ideal location the Pop Up Swim Shop. The Space is located in the same building as one of the hottest hotels in New York City, The Refinery Hotel. The Refinery Hotel has been the location for numerous high end events and parties during the 2016 New York Fashion Week. The Retail Enviroment We will transform thePop Up Space into a winter time beach getaway. This will be done with beach balls, wall coverings, video screens wall projection and some well placed sand.
The Hatbox at Refinery Hotel 63 W 38th Street, New York, NY 10018 â€˘ Located in New Yorkâ€™s Fashion District and a block from Bryant Park
THREAD MAGAZINE Thread Magazine Swim Edit Issue - The official magazine of Pop Up Swim Shop is the premiere fashion & lifestyle publication created for the reader who is only be satiated with the finest in fashion, luxury goods, and travel.
• Circulation: 100,000 Print & Digital • Readership: 300,000 Swim Edit will be e-delivered to: • Retail & wholesale buyers • National press • Fashion industry executives • Fashion Savvy Consumers
• All Pop Up Swim Shop Brands will get a complimentary full page ad in the digital version of Swim Edit Magazine Value: $ 1,500
* must provide art work
E-COMMERCE PROGRAM www.popupswimshop.com Online - The premier destination for a chic vacation wardrobe, pool party outfit or summer style refresh. Pop Up Swim Shop offers the most exciting names in swim and resort fashion year-round. The curated assortment includes of-themoment swimsuits, cover ups, sundresses, hats, handbags, jewellery, sandals and travel accessories. Youâ€™ll also find exclusive pieces from influential designers specifically for sale at Pop UP Swim Shop (Included in Platinum package):
(E-Commerce photography additional)
Offline - A multi-vendor Swim Pop-Up Shop at various locations around the world. The pop upâ€™s will feature swimwear, beachwear and complementary product categories in the contemporary to luxury space. (Not Included additional fee)
EVENT SCHEDULE To ensure ourselves of extensive press coverage we plan at least two press events.
• DAY ONE THURSDAY Opening night Party
• DAY FOUR SUNDAY 12 - 7 Pop Up Shop is open
• DAY TWO FRIDAY 9 - 12 Press Breakfast by Invitation Only 12 - 7 Pop Up Shop Is open 7- 10 Pop Up Party
DAY FIVE MONDAY 9 - 12 Press Breakfast by Invitation Only 12 - 5 Pop Up Shop Is open 5 - 8 Closing night Happy Hour
• DAY THREE SATURDAY 12 - 7 Pop Up Shop Is open 7- 10 Pop Up Party
• DAY SIX TUESDAY 12 - 5 Pop Up Shop Is open 5 - 8 Closing night Happy Hour
PRICING & CONTACT PARTICIPATION FEE â€˘ $ 1,500 REGISTRATION DETAILS Participation Deadline: November 1, 2015 *or as space permits 50% non-refundable deposit due upon registration. Remaining balance due December 1, 2015 Payment accepted via check, wire transfer or any major credit card. If paying via credit card, a 3% convenience fee applies.
CONTACT Concept Media Digital 3390 Mary Street, Suite 116 Miami, Florida 33133 P: 786.282.4210 firstname.lastname@example.org