1 S T
D U N L A P
I O WA
D E C E M B E R
M A JO R HERD RED UC TION SATURDAY NIGHT
It is with an incredible amount of pride that we bring you this set of cattle. It is our goal to raise HIGH QUALITY, MONEY MAKING cattle that are stout and structurally sound, without sacrificing a good look or quality. If your interest is in donor females, look no further! We believe this is one of the best sets of females to sell in one place. 99% of the cows in the sale sell A.I. bred. Many of them stem back not only to my lifetime of work but to my Dad, Ron Thompson’s lifetime of work. His hard work has given me the opportunity to bring a group of cattle this deep and powerful to town. These cattle can and will add great value to any progressive program – with PROVEN steer and heifer production! I’ve been asked a hundred times: “Why are you selling all these good cows?” The answer is simple. Growth. We purchased the Barry Krueger cow herd in 2017, have done extensive ET work which grew our recip herd, purchased more cows and have A.I.ed with such a female focus that our cow herd has grown 3 fold in the past 4 years. In the same period of expansion, we rebuilt our farm after a tornado and went through a drought which has taken its toll on the whole family and our great help. Having a big cow sale loaded with features has always been a goal of mine, it’s just taken a little encouragement and turn of events to put it in motion. I love raising show steers but I have come to love raising top notch females just as much. I am extremely excited to offer this group of cattle and committed to keep raising the bar in our future steer and bred cattle sales. Thanks to my three amazing boys and my wonderful wife for all your love and understanding, countless late nights in the barn and memories we make daily - you mean the world to me! We are so blessed to have our parents’ support and their wisdom to lean on. Our help, Brock Woodin and Mike Yockey make it all happen behind the scenes. Brock knows the cattle inside and out and is a tremendous asset to our operation. To the endless number of people it takes to have these sales – thank you for all you do and most importantly for your friendship. I couldn’t be more excited for the future of this business. It is our belief that in this industry, especially this one, you have to want others to be successful if you want to be successful yourself. We will help market any progeny sold from this sale in our 2019 Pasture Sale and are here to help you in any way we can. We stand behind these cattle and can’t wait to hear your success stories!
SATURDAY NIGHT 6:30 PM
D E C E M B E R
1 S T
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED SALE DAY
CATTLE CAN BE VIEWED AT THE RANCH ANYTIME UNTIL NOVEMBER 27TH OR IN DUNLAP STARTING NOVEMBER 29TH.
W elcome to the THOMPSON SHOW STEERS MAJOR HERD REDUCTION SALE! We are extremely pleased and excited to offer you this set of cows! It is our goal to raise HIGH QUALITY, MONEY MAKING cattle that are stout and structurally sound, without sacrificing a good look or quality. •If your interest is in donor females, look no further! We have a tremendous deal of donor potential, with one of the best sets of donor caliber females to sell in one place. 99% of the cows in the sale sell A.I. bred. •These cattle can, and will, add great value to any progressive program! These COWS are built for both show steer production and heifer production and have proven to have temendous value. •Cattle will be available for viewing at the Sale Site beginning Thursday, Nov. 29th. 6:30PM SALE TIME, December 1st :: 145 LOTS sell, and they almost all have a story! •On behalf of Chad and everyone else involved, we thank you for your interest in this sale and we hope to see you in Dunlap, IA. SALE STAFF Steve Bonham, Auctioneer (405) 823-2972 Craig Talkington (785) 623-1789 Ryan Denton (918) 629-3004 Kent Jaecke 405-408-2440 Robert Schacher 817-219-0102 Austin Brandt (712) 621-1829
6:30 P.M. (CST) • SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1ST DUNLAP LIVESTOCK AUCTION
TRUCKING AND DELIVERY Please be specific when registering about your hauling plans or needs. We will work to group cattle and get them headed your way.
ACCOMMODATIONS Denison Inn, Denison, Iowa....................................712-263-2500 Boulders Inn & Suites, Denison, Iowa......................712-263-2200 Boulders Inn & Suites, Denison, Iowa......................712-263-2833 Travelodge, Denison, Iowa......................................712-263-5081 Settle Inn, Harlan, Iowa..........................................712-255-2930 Days Inn, Missouri Valley, Iowa...............................712-642-4003 Oak Tree Inn, Missouri Valley, Iowa.........................712-642-3000 Cobblestone Inn, Avoca, Iowa.................................712-307-6006 Harrah’s Casino & Hotel, Council Bluffs, Iowa..........712-329-6000
BREEDING GUARANTEE All females are sold under the condition “safe in calf” as attested to by a licensed veterinarian and sell with no further guar- antee. The majority of the offering has been ultrasounded safe to the AI date. The ultrasound results reported are as accurate as possible but are not guaranteed. No guarantee is given that bred females will deliver a live calf.
ONLINE BIDDING If you will not be able to attend the auction and you would like to be on the phone for absentee bidding, or you would like to leave a bid, contact CHRIS ROSA at (641) 2031686. A buyer can be on the phone with one of our sale staff for live bidding. Just give us a call, we will be glad to help you. Online bidding will also be made available through CCILIVE at www.cci.live
SteerBidder Chris Rosa 641-203-1686 Ashlynn Rosa 515-360-3229 email@example.com
MAJOR HER D R EDU C T ION
D U N L A P
I O WA
C H A D, S A R A , J D, T U C K E R & B R O DY T H O M P S O N C H A D ’ S C E L L : 605.350.9567 S A R A’ S C E L L : 605.690.7030 W W W. S H O W S T E E R S . CO M / T H O M P S O N 1 S T
TIM HECKMAN 309 255-0199 LUKE DORIS 620 353-4114 KELVIN JORGENSEN 402 366-9475 JASON JENSEN 605 210-2636 TIM BURKE 402 750-0440 DAVID MOZINGO 405 880-0397 ADAM PRYOR 712 647-8898 DUSTIN GLOVER 580 280-0188 JACOB TUSA 979 324-9326 TONY AUSTIN 817 304-0507 JAKE LEE 608 495-9215 BRAD OTTO 712 269-3473 TIM ANDERSON 605 682-9343 JOHN PETERSON 402 873-2224 J.D. BALTZELL 828 400-2193 SHEA GEFFERT 608 963-5895 BLAINE RODGERS 559 314-4630 TRAVIS MCINTOSH 307 331-2727 BRETT BOWMAN 937 564-8163 BROCK WOODIN 605 630-2234 DUSTIN VOLEK 605 871-3603 JOHN SACHAU 712 267-2200 MATT FUSS 918 629-2058 QUENTIN DIECKMANN 812 614-7083 TIM HOLM 507 227-3727 TY WEBSTER 712 551-7943
ONLINE BIDDING - SALE CATALOG - VIDEOS - SALE ORDER - CATALOG REQUEST View from your phone, tablet or desktop computer and BID with confidence!
D E C E M B E R
THIS SET OF CATTLE WE TRULY BELIEVE WILL RIVAL WITH THE BEST OF THEM. THE OFFERING WILL INCLUDE OUR MOST PRODUCTIVE DONORS, THE BEST YOUNG COWS ON OUR PLACE, AND MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO PURCHASE SOME ELITE PROVEN PRODUCERS.
~MATERNAL MADE’S MOTHER SELLS, THE MOTHER OF THE $77,000 FMC STEER IN GORETSKA’S SALE SELLS, THE DONORS SELL!!~ ~LOIS LANE CLONING RIGHTS - OVER $400,000 IN SALES, SUPERMAN, LOTS OF WINNERS,~ MOTHERS OF LOTS 53, 67, AND 41 SELLING FOR NEARLY $25,000 JUST FROM THIS SEPT. CALF SALE
LOT 1 TSS 313
LOT 1 • TSS 313 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: 742 PB ANGUS DONOR BY TRAVELER 6807
Lot 1, TSS 313
3/8 MAINE TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: HERE I AM 6/6/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/16/19 • Here is an opportunity to get in on a young Irish Whiskey donor at the ground floor. Her Dam 742 by Traveler 6807 was a stout big bodied and sound female as I have ever seen. You will see the impact of 742 in the pedigrees throughout this catalog. Her first flush sired three Monopoly steers that averaged over $14,000. • Has been IVF’d three times averaging 13 embryos. When you look at the steers the Irish Whiskey’s produced around the country in 2018 it makes an opportunity like this hard to pass up. We proved Monopoly works, but imagine Here I Am, Getcha Some, or Fu Man Chu. The surface has just been scratched.
Son, Sale Highlight in 2018 Pasture Sale
S A L E F E AT U R E S
LOT 2 TSS NMR 0-04X
LOT 2 • TSS NMR 0-04X • SPRING 2010 SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: UNREGISTERED MAINE ANGUS
Son, Maternal Made
3/8 MAINE AMAA: #459899 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE OWNED WITH REIMANN RANCHES AND GREG KROUPA SELLS OPEN • Females like this is what the cow business is all about, they are the reason we all like cattle with pedigrees. Selling the Mother to the $600,000 valuation NMR MATERNAL MADE, and $130,000 valuation NMR NEW BEGINNINGS. Reimann’s sold a Fu Man Chu steer this year for $12,000 and last year for $11,000 and another Monopoly steer last year for $12,500. Sells open and ready to Flush. Averaged 18.5 embryos on last five IVF Son,is New Beginings, of sold for $130,000 cycles. This an opportunity a lifetime. Females like her aren’t at every sale!
$12,000 FMC Steer out of Lot 2 in 2018
LOT 3 TSS 537
Lot 3, TSS 537 sells bred to 1OAK
LOT 3 • TSS 537 • SPRING 2015 SIRE: I BELIEVE DAM: U10 (HEAT WAVE X P1 [SILVER BULLET X CHAR]) 8.48% CHI TH CARRIER • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: 1 OAK 6/11/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/21/19 • Might be my favorite young cow to raise steers in today’s world. She has it all in spades. Averaged 11 embryos in IVF to 1 OAK. Her dam is a huge bellied monster legged Heat Wave out of our old P1 donor. I Believe added the choke neck to the big belly and now we have it all. Huge Huge Potential.
LOT 4 TSS 520
Lot 53 (Z80)
LOT 4 • TSS 520 • SPRING 2015 SIRE: MAN AMONG BOYS DAM: Z80 (CRIMSON TIDE X CHAR X ANGUS) TH CARRIER • PHA FREE AI: 1 OAK 6/12/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/22/19 • Take hold of this opportunity to buy great young cows with proven genetics with their first few calves out of the way. Her dam sells as Lot 53 (Z80) and has raised steers for as much as $16,000. She is as intriguing as anything in this sale. Kept her first calf as a replacement heifer from 2017. I bet her first calf pays her off.
LOT 5 TSS 314
LOT 5 • TSS 314 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: THE IRISHMAN (IRISH WHISKEY) DAM: X8 DONOR (ALIAS X 742 [TRAVELER 6807]) 3/8 MAINE TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: GETCHA SOME 7/7/18 AI DUE DATE: 4/16/19 • Big time donor and one of my all time favorites. She will stop you in your tracks. Her first calf and daughter 504 sells as Lot 6 And speaks for herself. She had Maternal Made bull calves in 2016 and 2018 that are so out there in hair and bone and mass with perfect structure it is mind blowing. 2017 she had an oops bull calf out of the neigbors cleanup bull that she turned into something. Not many cows could do that if you know what I mean. Her dam X8 was another donor daughter of 742 that you will see in the pedigrees of our sales. Compare her pedigree to Lot 1 (313) and tell me what you see. Exciting stuff and a unique individual. Per my wife.... I need my head examined for not flushing her (among other things). LOT 6 • THOMPSON 504 • SPRING 2015 SIRE: NMR MATERNAL MADE DAM: 314 (THE IRISHMAN X X8 DONOR (ALIAS X 742 [TRAVELER 6807]) 3/8 MAINE TH FREE • PHAC AI: MONOPOLY 7 6/17/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/27/19 • Just as much of a sale feature as her dam Lot 5 (TSS 314). These Maternal Mades are fixing to make a huge impact in the industry. Like this one, they are clean maternal genetics with every phenotypical trait desired for the steer world. Kept her bull calf by Primo for our upcoming bull sale - he is good.
LOT 7 TSS A43
Daughter in our 2018 Pasture Sale, Tag 21 LOT 7 • TSS A43 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: MONOPOLY 2 DAM: W-30 (TOTAL SOLUTION X ANGUS) TH CARRIER • PHA FREE AI: 1 OAK 6/29/18 AI DUE DATE: 4/8/19 • Hard to see this one go. Love her. She is one of the reasons I bought the Krueger herd. She is the 4 required S’s. Sound, Sexy, Stout and Shaggy. The high ones have been out of Monopoly dam’s. She has only been bred to Maternal Made and sired Executive Sires promotion bull High Roller. Look that bull up, he is pretty special. In 2018 we sold two Maternal Made heifers on our pasture sale averaging near $10,000 and have a full sib bull double clean bull calf we kept. She conventional flushed 10 Maternal Made embryos in a flush in 2017 and made 10 embryos in an IVF cycle to 1 OAK. Wish I had more embryos on this one.
Daughter in our 2018 Pasture Sale, Tag 30
LOT 8 TSS 4106
LOT 8 • TSS 4106 • FALL 2014 SIRE: DAKOTA GOLD DAM: Y2 (HEAT WAVE X P1 [SILVER BULLET X CHAR])
Lot 8, TSS 4106 sells bred to Fu Man Chu
6.4% CHI TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: FU MAN CHU 5/28/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/7/19 • How often do you find them this stout and hairy yet double clean? It starts to happen more times than you would think after a lifetime of powerful genetic breeding. 4106 was born in the Fall herd and rolled to the spring coming with her 3rd calf. You could flush her so many ways. I started with Fu Man Chu because I love them and because she has a Fu Man Chu heifer in the replacement pen from last spring with big features.
LOT 9 TSS 240
LOT 9 • TSS 240 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: SOLID GOLD DAM: TOTAL SOLUTION X CHAR AI: 1 OAK 6/8/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/18/19 • If you are in search of a big time colored donor here she is. I’m not going to waste time talking her features if you want color: FIND HER!. She came from my father in law Darryl Reindl’s herd. Darryl never listened to the B.S. he likes them stout and kept them stout. For those who don’t know Darryl, he sold a Heat Wave steer for $47,000 before they were bringing $40,000. 240 had never been bred to the heat until 2017 when she sold a Hi Ho Silver to Brian Martin that was successfully shown. 1 Of A Kind bred to 1 Of A Kind!
LOT 10 • TSS A23 • SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: M-45 (ICE PICK X POWER PLANT) • SPRING 2013 • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: GETCHA SOME 7/5/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/14/19
This tank will stop you in your tracks when you run into her at Dunlap. She is a beast. Power, Power, Power. Her dam was an Ice Pick donor for Barry Krueger. Her sire Stimulus Plan was a powerful good looking hairy Northern Improvement herd sire. When you look at the Stimulus Plans in this sale as a group you will wonder why he wasn’t an A.I. sire.
Daughter in 2018 Combined Forces, Lot 33
LOT 11 • TSS Y3 • SIRE: SAV FINAL ANSWER DAM: 5/799REIM (REIMANN’S FIREWATER X MR. BIG) • SPRING 2011 AI: HERE I AM 6/14/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/24/19 TH FREE • PHAC
Y3 is the one to come and buy. Ask Brock Woodin what I think of her. I regret not holding her open and flushing her. One of my favorite cows. Y3 will have a huge impact in our herd for years to come with her offspring. Sold a bred heifer on Combined Forces 2017 for $4300 and her first mating to a steer bull was a Here I Am bred heifer that sold for $20,000 in 2018. If she has a bull calf and it looks anything like the HIA heifer it will sell as high as any.
LOT 12 • TSS A24 • SIRE: MONOPOLY DAM: R-24 (FRICTION X HEAD HONCHO) • SPRING 2013 AI: 1 OAK 5/28/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/7/19 TH CARRIER • 7.58% CHI
We have only began to see the impact the Monopoly daughters are going to have on this business. The highest sellers all over the country have been out of them. Lot 12 is an example of why. She is good and this is her first steer mating. Last year she had a future sale feature Maternal Made heifer.
LOT 13 • TSS GCC SIOUX MISS 0/04X • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: GCC 0/0103 (GCC ANGUS) • SPRING 2010 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/7/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/17/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHAC • 3/8 MAINE AMAA: #417688
Donor XOO4 is a beautiful Irish Whiskey. A maternal Gem. Look for her Getcha Some to possibly pay her off in one swipe and then flush her and breed her both maternal and for the boys. Younger full sister to 7/04 and also a full sister to Farmer’s Louisville Champion. She wasn’t cheap to begin with, but has produced near 7 times her purchase price. Recently a Monopoly purchased by Webster was 3rd overall at the Sneak A Peek Preview show and she has sold a number of them off the ranch between $7500 to $15,000. Raising and selling cattle are our business, but it sure is going to be hard to see some of these great cows go. They have done a lot for us and I know they will do the same for you.
LOT 14 • TSS GCC SIOUX MISS 6/99S • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: GCC ANGUS X MAINE 8/238 • SPRING 2006 AI: GETCHA SOME 7/6/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/15/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHAC • 3/8 MAINE AMAA: 370233
699 is one of my all time favorites. Classic Irish Whiskey. She raised the popular 2013 NWSS Grand Champion prospect steer shown by Bayley Kroupa that also won the Kentucky Beef Expo among other shows. She has had much success over the years. She sold two awesome Maternal Made bull calves in our bull sale last spring. With the arrival of Getcha Some, we flushed her this spring and are very excited about what he will do on these Whiskey’s. Don’t let her age scare you. She averages 9.6 embryos in conventional ET so she can raise many lifetimes of calf crops yet.
Son in 2018 Pasture Sale
LOT 15 • TSS 322 • SIRE: DOCTOR WHO DAM: M24 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X WHO MADE WHO) • SPRING 2013 AI: FU MAN CHU 6/19/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/29/19 12.47% CHI • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
Please look her up - her picture doesn’t do her justice. We like this one enough that we started flushing her - averaging 10 embryos on two IVF runs to Fu Man Chu. Her first club calf was Lot 60 in our 2018 pasture sale. Her Dam is M24 who has sold over $375,000 in calf sales. High % Chi.
Daughter, Grand Champion Chi Iowa State Fair
• TSS T30 • SIRE: FRICTION DAM: M12 (DEBULL X K10 [PAYBACK]) • SPRING 2007 • SELLS OPEN READY TO FLUSH
22.53% CHI ACA 375014 • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
T30 is a proven Donor that we didn’t start tapping into until just recently. As giraffe necked, hairy, big topped and sound structured as they get. Her first club calf mating was a Monopoly heifer in 2014 that sold to Bremer and Luke Streit showed and won the trailer at the Clay County Fair, Reserve Chi at Iowa Beef Expo, Grand Champion Chi at the Iowa State Fair, and many more. I purchased half of her back and her first calf by Style sold for $20,000. Her next Monop heifer sold for $12,500 and in 2017 we sold a M. Made open heifer for $10,000. Herb Barber had a few embryo daughters at the top of his sale. She is not young but she flushes very well. Averaged 10 embryos on 4 Conventional flushes and 13 per IVF cycle in 3 tries. We believe in her enough that we recently built an extensive egg bank! My idea is IGWT, Getcha Some and Fair and Square with a few doses of Monopoly and Maternal Made on the side.
LOT 17 • TSS X6 • SIRE: FRICTION DAM: M12 (DEBULL X K10 [PAYBACK]) • SPRING 2010 AI: FU MAN CHU 7/4/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/13/19 22.53% CHI • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
The younger full sister to Lot 16. Sold her later born Fu Man Chu this year for $7500 to Texas and is bred back the same way. She has the extra long neck, big hip and great structure to do great things in the steer world. Comes Highly Recommended.
LOT 18 TSS 1/915
Daughter in 2018 Combined Forces, Lot 4 LOT 18 • TSS 1/915 • SPRING 2011 SIRE: NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT DAM: 9/915 REIMANN (IRISH WHISKEY) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: GETCHA SOME 5/31/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/10/19 • 1/915 was without a doubt one of my favorites from the Reimann dispersal sale. She has not dissopointed. First embryo crop by Huff N Puff and Monopoly averaged $9,000. One bred heifer by MAB offered for sale sold for $7,300. Kept two impressive replacements. In conventional ET she has averaged 11 embryos per flush on 5 flushes. If Northern Improvement semen was still around we would still be using it in volume. They were hairy, attractive, non-typical calving ease Angus cattle ahead of their time. Pay attention when you see Northen Improvement in the pedigrees throughout this sale. If it’s in the pedigree the style passes on for generations. Let her do the same for you. I own her with Jason Jensen and we have our embryos and are passing her on.
• 3 EMBRYO PACKAGE SIRED BY MONOPOLY 7
Son in 2016 Pasture Sale
LOT 19 TSS 2/859
LOT 19 • TSS 2/859 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: HAIRY (HAIRY BEAR X WAG HAIRIETTA 9145J) DAM: MAINE SELLS OPEN • 2/859 is proof of our commitment to only selling the best in our female sales. She was hands down my favorite cow on the Reimann dispersal. I look for her every day when I go to the pasture and remember the spot I was standing when I first laid eyes on her. Ask Tim Heckman how good her Getcha Some bull calf was this spring. He was the only one that saw him before he died way too early. Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda I know, he was a lock for our high seller to the degree that I have 15 full sibs coming this spring. She hasn’t had many calves yet but they are everyone good. Her first calf out a cleanup bull sold for $6500 then a black Hi Ho Silver for $7750 and we lost the best Hi Ho pictured above. She raised a big time Maternal Made replacement heifer and sold a Hi Ho bred heifer to Luke Doris. We haven’t even got out the big guns yet. Getcha Some, 1 OAK, Style, BDR, IGWT! She has averaged 12.7 embryos on 10 tries. Opportunity is knocking. It’s your turn.
• 3 EMBRYO PACKAGE SIRED BY 1 OAK • 3 EMBRYO PACKAGE SIRED BY GETCHA SOME (SEXED MALE)
LOT 20 TSS X28
LOT 20 • TSS X28 • SPRING 2010 SIRE: UNFORGIVEN (HEAT WAVE X MCKAY #22) DAM: H-7 (PAYBACK) 4.42% CHI TH FREE • PHA FREE SELLS OPEN • X28 had never been bred for a steer until this years Fu. We bought this cow from Barry Krueger. We didn’t test this cow until we purchased her and then found out she was TH Free. This year’s Fu Man Chu is the first-time steer breeding on this cow and was sold to Tracy Goretska, and sold for 77K. Start making embryos on this one and pile up the banners. This cow has opportunity written all over her. I probably need my head checked for even offering this one. This was the first time this young cow has ever been mated this way, and I’m sure her new owner will be happy. • She is the kind that raise champions. The opportunities are endless with this donor. LOT
• PREGNANCY :: RECIP 41404 DUE 3/12/19 FU MAN CHU
• PREGNANCY :: RECIP E55 DUE 3/12/19 FU MAN CHU
LOT 21 TSS 440
Full Sib to Lot 21 LOT 21 • TSS 440 • SPRING 2014 SIRE: BELIEVE IN ME DAM: 5767 (SOUTHERN COMFORT X SLOWBURN) 5.4% CHI TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/10/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/20/19 • Can’t ask for more hair and bone and presence. Perfect for the South or the Midwest. Her 2018 Fu Man Chu heifer calf we are keeping is exciting proof of her potential. Full sib to the popular 2014 Calgary Stampede Reserve Champion steer. Her dam was a Southern Comfort purchased from Reimann’s.
LOT 21A • 3 EMBRYO PACKAGE OF FULL SIBLINGS TO LOT 21: (BELIEVE IN ME X 5767 (SOUTHERN COMFORT X SLOWBURN)
LOT 22 TSS W151
LOT 22 • TSS W151 • FALL 2009 SIRE: YELLOW JACKET DAM: R57 (HEAT WAVE) 1/4 MAINE TH FREE • PHAC AI: GETCHA SOME 6/25/18 AI DUE DATE: 4/4/19 • Hairiest TH free one I’ve owned. W151 has raised an Oklahoma AGR Champion Steer, a 5th Overall steer at Iowa Beef Expo, a Reserve Crossbred steer at Tulsa and a 4th Overall at Michagan Livestock Expo among many others on multiple calves by Smilin Bob. Her calves have resold for as high as $30,000+. I wish I would have figured out she was TH free earlier in her life. Take hold of an opportunity to buy the most unique donor in the offering. What if you flushed her to Made To Order to make a TH free bull. She is moderate enough for him. Why didn’t I think of that? A daughter sells as Lot 28.
• 3 EMBRYO PACKAGE SIRED BY SMILIN BOB OR DOUBLE FOR 6 EMBRYOS
LOT 23 TSS 528C
Daughter in our 2018 Pasture Sale, Tag 21
LOT 23 • TSS 528C • SPRING 2015 SIRE: MR. NLC UPGRADE U8676 DAM: SVF/NJC BUILT RIGHT N48 X SAV FINAL ANSER 3/4 SIMMENTAL ASA: 3456185 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: RELENTLESS 7/12/18 AI DUE DATE: 4/21/19 • Simmental guys take notice. This young 3/4 simmi from Rob Vanhove and raised by Dale Duxbury, sired by Mr. NLC Upgrade has made a huge impact in her short life. Her first calving resulted in twin heifer calves by Powerline. Both got freezebanded and are ready to calve this spring. Talk about a moderate pair of look a likes that belly drag and have the shag. We IVF’ed her after the twins and bred her back to Relentless. She averaged 18 sorted female embryo’s on two runs. We got a few embryos in and this spring sold 1 heifer for $10,000 and 4 head brought in $25,000 total. That’s a lot happening in 18 months and proof of what these cows can do for you.
• 3 EMBRYO PACKAGE SIRED BY RELENTLESS 32C OR LOADED UP 1119Y
LOT 24 TSS 89X
Son in 2015 Pasture Sale LOT 24 • TSS 89X • SPRING 2010 SIRE: BLACK LABEL (WHISKEY SON) DAM: ANGUS TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/29/18 AI DUE DATE: 4/8/19 • Don’t judge this book by her cover. Starting to show her age, but she is a producer and was one hairy, long necked attractive animal. Opportunity to buy a proven donor that can still make a lifetime of embryos. Sold her first calf in 2012 by I-80 for $15,500. Her next heifer calf by Predator sold privately for $10,000. Third calf by Monopoly was purchased by Doris and 3rd Overall at the Minnesota State Fair and 3rd as a prospect at Sioux Falls. Her first five ET calves averaged nearly $12,000. A Monopoly daughter was primed to feature in the Combined Forces sale last year until she ripped off a teat somehow so we flushed her and have calves coming this spring. I promise she will be the buy of the sale after her Getcha Some is born.
• 3 EMBRYO PACKAGE SIRED BY MONOPOLY
Son, 3rd Overall Steer 2015 Minnesota State Fair
T S S B Y
SHOW PLACING NORTH MISSOURI PROSPECT SHOW RESERVE CHAMPION STEER NORTHERN EXPOSURE JACKPOT SUPREME STEER OHIO STATE FAIR RESERVE CHAMPION CHI STEER OKLAHOMA AGR GRAND CHAMPION STEER OKLAHOMA SUMMER PREVIEW CHAMPION CHAR STEER OKLAHOMA AGR 3RD OVERALL STEER PURDUE AGR RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION STEER SHOWIN FOR A CURE GRAND CHAMPION STEER SIOUX EMPIRE FARM SHOW 3RD OVERALL PROSPECT STEER SIOUX EMPIRE FARM SHOW 7TH OVERALL PROSPECT STEER WESTERN IOWA PROGRESS SHOW CHAMPION BREEDING HEIFER WILL ROGERS CLASSIC CHAMPION PROSPECT STEER BADGER KICK OFF CLASSIC SUPREME CHAMPION STEER CALGARY STAMPEDE RESERVE CHAMPION MARKET STEER FORT WORTH STOCK SHOW CHAMPION SHORTHORN STEER HOLDEN FFA PREVIEW SHOW GRAND CHAMPION STEER KANSAS BEEF EXPO 5TH OVERALL RING B KANSAS BEEF EXPO 3RD OVERALL RING A KENT HABERGER MEMORIAL CLASSIC RESERVE CHAMPION BREEDING HEIFER MICHIGAN WINTER CLASSIC RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION STEER MISSOURI BLOCK AND BRIDAL GRAND CHAMPION STEER NEBRASKA AGR PREVIEW CHAMPION CHI STEER NW MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY AGR GRAND CHAMPION STEER OHIO AGR 5TH OVERALL PROSPECT STEER OHIO BEEF EXPO RESERVE CHAMPION CROSSBRED STEER OKLAHOMA BEEF EXPO RESERVE CHAMPION CHAROLAIS PHELPS COUNTY SHOW GRAND CHAMPION STEER STATE FAIR OF TEXAS GRAND CHAMPION STEER TIPTON IOWA DAY 2 GRAND CHAMPION STEER TIPTON IOWA DAY 1 CHAMPION CHI STEER 3RD OVERALL BADGER KICK OFF CLASSIC CHAMPION MAINE STEER BADGER KICK OFF CLASSIC 4TH OVERALL MARKET STEER COLORADO STATE FAIR DIVISION CHAMPION STEER IOWA BEEF EXPO RESERVE SHORTHORNPLUS STEER IOWA BEEF EXPO RESERVE CHAMPION DIV. 3 COMM. HEIFER IOWA BEEF EXPO RESERVE SHORTHORNPLUS STEER IOWA STATE FAIR RESERVE GRAND MARKET STEER IOWA STATE FAIR RESERVE SHORTHORNPLUS STEER KANSAS BEEF EXPO RING B 3RD OVERALL MARKET ANIMAL KENTUCKY BEEF EXPO GRAND CHAMPION MARKET ANIMAL NATIONAL WESTERN STOCK SHOW GRAND CHAMPION PROSPECT STEER NEBRASKA AGR CHAMPION CHI HEIFER OKLAHOMA YOUTH EXPO GRAND CHAMPION ANGUS STEER WKU BLOCK AND BRIDLE RESERVE CHAMPION STEER DTS FEATURE RESERVE CHI HEIFER YORK NEBRASKA CHAMPION CHAROLAIS, 4TH OVERALL AKSARBEN DIVISION 1 CHAMPION MARKET STEER COLLEGE STATION TEXAS GRAND CHAMPION STEER HEART OF IT ALL RING A RESERVE CHI HEIFER ILLINOIS STATE FAIR RESERVE CHI HEIFER ILLINOIS STATE FAIR DIVISION CHAMPION SHORTHORN PLUS HEIFER KANSAS BEEF EXPO RING A CHAMPION MAINE MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAROLAIS FALL CLASSIC CLASS WINNER NEBRASKA AGR RESERVE CHAMPION CHAROLAIS OHIO AGR RING A RESERVE CHI HEIFER OKLAHOMA AGR 3RD OVERALL RING A MONTANA FAIR OPEN CHAMPION OKLAHOMA AGR 5TH OVERALL RING B VCCP GRAND CHAMPION STEER NORTH DAKOTA STATE FAIR GRAND CHAMPION STEER (+13 OTHER CHAMPIONS) OHIO AGR GRAND CHAMPION STEER OKLAHOMA AGR CHAMPION OVERALL STEER WYOMING STATE FAIR GRAND CHAMPION STEER
R A I S E D
YEAR 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2014 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2013 2012 2012 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2011 2010 2011 2011 2010 2010 2010 2010
C H A M P I O N S
SHOW PLACING AMERICAN ROYAL DIVISION 1 CHAMPION MARKER STEER CHI JUNIOR NATIONALS CHAMPION PROSPECT STEER COLORADO STATE FAIR 2ND PLACE CLASS 4 MARKET STEER MICHIGAN LIVESTOCK EXPO 4TH OVERALL MARKET STEER MONTANA FAIR RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION MARKET STEER MONTANA FAIR 4TH OVERALL MARKET STEER NATIONAL WESTERN STOCK SHOW 5TH OVERALL PROSPECT STEER NATIONAL WESTERN STOCK SHOW CLASS 10 2ND PLACE OHIO STATE FAIR GRAND CHAMPION MARKET HEIFER OKLAHOMA BEEF EXPO RESERVE CHAMPION SIMMENTAL STEER OKLAHOMA BEEF EXPO RESERVE CHAMPION SHORTHORN STEER UTAH JR. LIVESTOCK SHOW CHAMPION STEER HEART OF IT ALL GRAND CHAMPION CROSSBRED STEER JACKRABBIT CLASSIC RESERVE CHAMPION MAINE ANJOU STEER KANSAS CLASSIC RING B RESERVE MAINE STEER KANSAS CLASSIC RING A RESERVE MAINE STEER MINNESOTA STATE FAIR 3RD OVERALL MARKET ANIMAL MINNESOTA STATE FAIR CHAMPION DIVISION II STEER MISSOURI STATE FAIR GRAND CHAMPION MARKET STEER MISSOURI STATE FAIR CHAMPION CROSSBRED STEER NATIONAL WESTERN STOCK SHOW CLASS 5 MARKET STEER WINNER OKLAHOMA AGR RING B RESERVE CHAMPION PROSPECT STEER OKLAHOMA AGR RING B CHAMPION CHI PROSPECT STEER OKLAHOMA AGR RING A GRAND CHAMPION PROSPECT STEER OKLAHOMA AGR RING A CHAMPION CHI PROSPECT STEER SNEAK A PEEK PREVIEW 3RD OVERALL CHAMPION STEER SPRINGS SHOWDOWN 3RD OVERALL STEER WESTERN BONANZA 4TH OVERALL MARKET ANIMAL WESTERN BONANZA RESERVE CHAMPION MARKET STEER WICHITA MOUNTAIN CLASSIC RING B DAY 2 RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION PROSPECT WICHITA MOUNTAIN CLASSIC RING B DAY 1 GRAND CHAMPION PROSPECT STEER AKSARBEN RESERVE DIVISION I MARKET STEER CENTRAL WISCONSIN SPRING FLING CHAMPION PROSPECT STEER HMS FFA PREVIEW SHOW RESERVE STEER RING B HMS FFA PREVIEW SHOW GRAND CHAMPION STEER RING A IOWA BEEF EXPO RESERVE CHIANINA STEER IOWA BEEF EXPO 5TH OVERALL MARKET ANIMAL MARCH MADNESS RESERVE CHAMPION STEER MARION COUNTY OREGON GRAND CHAMPION MARKET STEER MINNESOTA STATE FAIR RESERVE DIVISION II CROSSBRED NATIONAL WESTERN STOCK SHOW 5TH OVERALL PROSPECT STEER NATIONAL WESTERN STOCK SHOW 3RD OVERALL PROSPECT STEER NISHNA VALLEY SHOWDOWN CHAMPION STEER OKLAHOMA BEEF EXPO CHAMPION HEREFORD PROGRESS STEER RING A OKLAHOMA BEEF EXPO CHAMPION HEREFORD PROGRESS STEER RING B OKLAHOMA BEEF EXPO RESERVE CHAMPION PROGRESS STEER RING B OKLAHOMA BEEF EXPO GRAND CHAMPION PROGRESS STEER RING A TULSA STATE FAIR RESERVE CROSSBRED STEER UWRF BLOCK & BRIDAL GRAND CHAMPION MARKET BEEF RING B UWRF BLOCK & BRIDAL RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION MARKET BEEF RING A WASHINGTON COUNTY FAIR GRAND CHAMPION STEER ISU CYCLONE CLASSIC RING A CHAMPION CHI HEIFER AKSARBEN GRAND CHAMPION MARKET ANIMAL AUDUBON SUMMER KICK-OFF RESERVE CHAMPION HEIFER BARN TO BACKDROP 3RD AND 4TH OVERALL HEIFER BATTLE OF THE BREEDS RESERVE CHAMPION STEER CLAY COUNTY FAIR SUPREME CHAMPION BREEDING HEIFER CLAY COUNTY FAIR GRAND CHAMPION MARKET ANIMAL GRINNELL FFA SHOW CHAMPION BREEDING HEIFER HEART OF IOWA BLOWOUT 5TH OVERALL HEIFER HMS FFA PREVIEW SHOW CHAMPION HEIFER IOWA BEEF EXPO GRAND CHAMPION CHI STEER IOWA STATE FAIR CHAMPION CHI STEER MINNESOTA STATE FAIR 3RD OVERALL MARKET ANIMAL NAILE DIVISION 5 CHAMPION MARKET STEER NEVADA FFA PROSPECT SHOW GRAND CHAMPION STEER
R E C E N T
YEAR 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2018 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2017 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2016 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015 2015
Congratulations TO ALL OF THE RECENT CHAMPIONS
R E C E N T
C H A M P I O N S
CROSSBRED COWS LOT 25 • TSS Z3 • SIRE: BELIEVE IN ME DAM: 711 (FULL THROTTLE X DOUBLE STUFF) • SPRING 2012 AI: MAJORITY RULES 7/15/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/24/19 TH CARRIER • PHA FREE • 5.4% CHI
Wow! She is a spittin image of the red and white BIM we sold Brad Smith that averaged $13,750 on her first five calves. Exact same build different blend of colors. Z3 also has a replacement in our fall herd by Maternal Made that is so good and hairy that she literally can’t see through the hair over her eyes. Bred to Competive Edge Genetics Majority Rules for another quick return.
LOT 26 • TSS X35 • SIRE: MONOPOLY DAM: T-27 (DURAMAX X CHECKS IN THE MAIL) • SPRING 2010 AI: HERE I AM 5/26/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/5/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE
I’m as excited about this one as any. Here I Am and Fu Man on these big bellied soft made Monopoly’s is automatic. I’ve only had her for 2 years and didn’t know she was TH free until her 2018 breeding. 2017 Maternal Made heifer sold out of the pasture sale for $5,000. 2018 had a red Fu Man Chu bull calf that died in the blizzard. It was stupid haired and tree trunk legged. Daughter sells as lot 44. We flushed her and have calves coming this spring. The one to buy!
LOT 27 • TSS 423 • SIRE: MAN AMONG BOYS DAM: S01 NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X FULL FLUSH/ANGUS • SPRING 2014 AI: FU MAN CHU 5/25/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/4/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE
• First calf was a Brilliance that had a top end Bismarck calf last Spring. • 2018 had a killer red Fu Man Chu heifer. • Fu Man Chu X clean Monopoly derivitives = automatic.
LOT 28 • TSS 404 • SIRE: SMILIN BOB DAM: W151 (YELLOW JACKET X R57 [HEAT WAVE]) • SPRING 2014 AI: HOLY SMOKER 6/24/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/3/19 TH CARRIER • PHA CARRIER
• Built to raise them. Her dam W151 sells as Lot 22. Holy Smoker is a slam dunk on her type. • A 2016 Unnassisted Brilliance heifer kept for replacement. • 2017 Unassisted Whizard bull calf. • 2018 Unassisted Whizard bull calf that is the stoutest, hairiest, chubbiest animal on the place and is TH and PHA free.
CROSSBRED COWS LOT 29 • TSS 646 • SIRE: FU MAN CHU DAM: HOLYFIELD (SLICK50 X WHO MADE WHO) X MAINE X ANGUS • SPRING 2016 AI: PRIMO 6/13/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/23/19 TH CARRIER • PHAC • 8.16% CHI
Check out this great looking hairy beast. Can’t wait to hear what happens when you try MTO genetics on her. First calf this year was a Gold Standard we will keep for sure. We bred her back to Primo for her second because it’s the smart thing to do. Our Primo bred heifers are like a new level of Angus genetics especially in terms of Hair and Belly and Look. We like them a bunch.
LOT 30 • TSS 401 • SIRE: MAN AMONG BOYS DAM: T17 (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X R8 [WITCHDOCTOR X MEYER]) • SPRING 2014 AI: 1 OAK 6/20/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/30/19 TH CARRIER • PHA FREE
I can’t say enough about the MAB daughters coming into club calf production especially with today’s clean bulls like 1 OAK. Her 2017 calf is a Primo heifer we kept for a replacement and this spring she lost a Holy Smoker bull calf that would have easily been in the top 5.
• TSS U9 • SPRING 2008 SIRE: HEAT WAVE DAM: R7 (WHO’S FIRST [WHO MADE WHO] X N2 [WITCHDOCTOR X L69 CHAR]) 6.89% CHI • TH CARRIER • PHA FREE AI: 1 OAK 5/25/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/4/19
• TSS X5 • SPRING 2010 SIRE: HEAT WAVE DAM: S12 (WHO MADE WHO X K03) 6.89% CHI • TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/27/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/6/19
• There aren’t many Heat Wave cows left, so take advantage! This one has consistently made us money. Her bred heifer this year by Thompson Squared is a testament to what she can produce. First time bred to the steer heat. Getcha Some!
• Maybe as exciting a mating as is in the sale is 1 OAK on this Heat Wave. She can have them as hairy and stout as possible and then some. Buy this one if you want a quick return.
LOT 34 • TSS X7 • SPRING 2010 SIRE: LEROY BROWN (HEAT WAVE) DAM: T30 (FRICTION X M12 [DEBULL]) 14.71% CHI • TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: FAIR AND SQUARE 6/8/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/18/19
• TSS T9 • SPRING 2007 SIRE: HEAT WAVE DAM: M4 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X 724NISSEN [ANGUS]) 10.67% • TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: FU MAN CHU 5/24/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/3/19
• Steers have averaged $9,000 by I Believe and Huff N Puff. She had a long necked, big legged Fu Man this year that got hurt during the blizzard. I haven’t given up on him yet. She likes to protect her calf. Don’t buy her unless you have some cowboy in you.
• Daughter of T30 product of the year we leased Leroy Brown from Lautner Farms. She has raised multiple steers from $2500 to $10,000. Her neck and Fair and Squares Belly will be a deadly combo. High percentage chi.
LOT 35 • TSS W31 • SPRING 2009 SIRE: KING OF THE RING (HEAT WAVE X MAINE CROSS) DAM: R-49 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X ICE PICK)
TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/10/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/20/19
• TSS W37 • SPRING 2009 SIRE: WHO MADE WHO DAM: F-9 (MEYER 2)
4.88% CHI • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: GETCHA SOME 5/29/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/8/19
• Jack necked brockle face delight. First club calf mating was 2018 calf by Monopoly. Later born, Red and White and good holdover sized one we haven’t sold yet. We have her caught up and bred nicely to Getcha Some for a March calf.
• Take hold of an opportunity to add one of the last few Who Made Who’s to your herd. Who’s make looking cool look easy. The high selling calf out of this whole sale could be hidden right her in her belly.
• TSS 510 • SPRING 2015 SIRE: MAN AMONG BOYS DAM: K10 (PAYBACK X G19 [DESERT STORM]) 12.66% CHI TH CARRIER • PHA FREE AI: 1 OAK 6/15/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/25/19
• One of the last daughters of our K10 donor who was a staple to our herd. K10 was a good old Payback that eclipsed $100,000 in calf sales back when gas was cheap. 1 OAK is the most exciting clean bull in years and she is bred that way.
• TSS 522 • SPRING 2015 SIRE: MAN AMONG BOYS DAM: 28 PRY (IRISH WHISKEY X ANGUS) TH CARRIER • PHA FREE AI: 1 OAK 6/20/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/30/19
• Sappy bellied great legged breeding piece. First two calves were kept as replacement heifers by Brilliance and Primo. Dam sells as Lot 62 (28 Pry). Mother sells as Lot 62
• TSS Z28 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: BK DREAM CATCHER (WAGR DREAM CATCHER X ANGUS) DAM: X-15 (DEJAVU X PAYBACK) 5.4% CHI TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/6/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/16/19
• Go look at these BK Dream Catcher daughters. The bull was good and so are his daughters. They bring a little drift outcross twist to this game. Body and Look! She could feature many sales. Another one with her first steer mating.
• TSS Z11 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: MONOPOLY DAM: WHO MADE WHO X CHAR AI: 1 OAK 5/26/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/5/19
• Red Alert! Her calf will have to be good. I don’t see how 1 OAK doesn’t work on this kind. Wouldn’t it be cool to raise one of the first great 1 OAK calves?
• TSS Z6 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: BK DREAM CATCHER (WAGR DREAM CATCHER X ANGUS) DAM: X-16 (MONOPOLY X TOTAL SOLUTION) TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: FAIR AND SQUARE 6/6/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/16/19
• Cowy kind here. Maternal top side of the pedigree with power on the bottom. Find her in person.
• TSS Z21 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: BK DREAM CATCHER (WAGR DREAM CATCHER X ANGUS) DAM: X-22 (MONOPOLY X PLAYMATE) TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 5/25/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/4/19
• Another one out of an awesome Dream Catcher son that came from Wernings. Had a really good Maternal Made bull in 2017 and has an awesome Huff N Puff replacement heifer we are very very excited about. I like how she is bred.
• TSS X46 • SPRING 2010 SIRE: CADILLAC JACK DAM: P-16 (LOTTO) TH FREE • PHAC AI: GETCHA SOME 6/12/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/22/19
• How about it! Power and Pretty! She has a bred heifer at home sired by Maternal Made that knocks off socks. Good deal.
• TSS Z30 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: BK DREAM CATCHER (WAGR DREAM CATCHER X ANGUS) DAM: X-35 (MONOPOLY X DURAMAX) TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/6/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/16/19
• A daughter of one of my favorite cows in the sale X35. Her sire could have sold semen. Had a good M. Made bull in 2107 and her first club calf in 2018 is a HIA heifer that I apparently wrote this about in my calving notes: “BLACK, HAIRY, STOUTTTTT Needed nuts.” Now I’m glad its a heifer though!
• TSS A7 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: MONOPOLY 2 DAM: SIMM X ANGUS TH CARRIER AI: 1 OAK 6/4/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/14/19
• These cowy lookin Monops are the ones that work. From the Krueger herd I’ve calved her twice. Replacement heifer Maternal Made and a Maternal Made bull calf.
• TSS A2 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: MONOPOLY 2 DAM: T-27 (DURAMAX X CHECKS IN THE MAIL) TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: HERE I AM 7/5/18 AI DUE DATE: 4/14/19
• Here I Am X Monopoly is as consistant as it gets and she is bred that way. Sold a Maternal Made steer out of her in 2017 for good money and has a Huff N Puff heifer we will keep this year. When they can raise steers out of maternal sires its time to pay attention to what they can do.
• TSS A40 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: MONOPOLY 2 DAM: S-14 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X NO MERCY) 7.23% CHI TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: FU MAN CHU 5/30/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/9/19
• Tracy Goretska has this one’s 2018 calf by Fu Man Chu. Chubby and hairy and sound! Her Maternal Made the year before sold as a steer for $5,000. Bred back to Fu Man! She has power in the pedigree.
• TSS A41 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: MONOPOLY 2 DAM: U-19 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X DOUBLE STUFF) TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/26/18 AI DUE DATE: 4/5/19
• Don’t let this one fool you. She can get it done. Her dam U19 was maybe as impressive a cow as I’ve seen in terms of hair, bone, and elongation of the neck region. Lot 48 has a 2017 replacement heifer by Maternal Made and had another one just as way out there good this year. First time steer mating to Getcha Some. Top pick.
LIT TLE BIT OF COLOR
LOT 49 TSS 58X
LOT 49 • TSS 58X • SPRING 2010 SIRE: GRIZZLY (B&D 700M) DAM: PADDY O’MALLEY 1/4 SIMMENTAL TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/10/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/20/19 • 58X drew a lot of attention with her Goldie Locks heifer calf in our pasture sale this year. Many commented on what a stout individual and presence she is. She is a Grizzly X Paddy purchased from Reimann’s in the First Class Female sale. Getcha Some will give the perfect amount of moderation she needs to make a great one. Getcha Some
LOT 50 TSS 4112
LOT 50 • TSS 4112 • FALL 2014 SIRE: FSF STARBURST 058 DAM: P1 DONOR (SILVER BULLET X CHAR) 1/2 SHORTHORN TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/15/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/25/19 • Donor! 4112 averaged 12 embryos per flush to Monopoly and Here I Am. She will make them ultra sound, huge bodied and need I say hairy? Her first calf sired by a BCII Money Makin Express son is a top bred heifer and her 2nd calf by Monopoly was a crowd favorite and sold for $8,000. Her dam P1 has sold in excess of $200,000 in calf sales. Consistent blood.
Son in 2018 Pasture Sale
LIT TLE BIT OF COLOR LOT 51 • TSS 211 • SIRE: YELLOW JACKET DAM: DRY ICE • SPRING 2012 AI: IN GOD WE TRUST 6/30/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/9/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA UNKNOWN • 1/4 MAINE
Purchased from TMAC, this red rocket is just getting started. Huge legs and big hair. Dry Ice was a Sugar Ray X Cunia - proven genetics. Her first two club calf matings have been heifers that look the part. IGWT will be good.
Son in 2018 Pasture Sale
LOT 52 • TSS 414 • SIRE: FSF STARBURST 058 DAM: 722 (HEAT WAVE X DOUBLE STUFF) • SPRING 2014 AI: MAN AMONG BOYS 6/8/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/18/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE • 1/2 SHORTHORN
The Startbust daughters are getting it done. Sold a Full Brother for $20,000. Sold a Full Sister for $5,500. Her first steer by MAB was a steal at $4,000. He was one of the hairiest calves born. We had plans to flush her.
LOT 53 • TSS Z80 • SIRE: CRIMSON TIDE (HAIRY BEAR X SHORTHORN) DAM: CHAR X ANGUS • SPRING 2012 AI: IN GOD WE TRUST 6/22/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/1/19 TH FREE
Z80 it is your turn to make multiple babies per year. Here is your chance to buy a rare find sired by Crimson Tide. Body, Mass, Foot, Hair and Style. I purchased her with Jeff Burg off the First Class female sale from Rosa. Very proven. She has sold Monopoly steers for $16,500 and $6,500. Her daughter Lot 4 (520). Is a feature in this sale. Invest here.
LOT 54 • TSS 4107 • SIRE: SMOKIN BOB DAM: SIMM/ANGUS • FALL 2014 AI: 1 OAK 6/29/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/8/19 TH CARRIER • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE
It would be really tough to draw a better pictue black or white. To sell them high they have to be long necked, clean chested and sound. Imagine what her 1 OAK will look like.
LIT TLE BIT OF COLOR LOT 55 • TSS 5154 • SIRE: SMOKIN BOB DAM: W1 (WHITE LAKE X N15 [MR. ANCHOR OUTLAW]) • SPRING 2015 TH CARRIER
Here is a young donor that is already off to the races. First two calves by Made To Order and Holy Smoker and well over $10,000. She will have a good one every time. Her dam raised bred heifers and calves from $5,000 to $20,000 and 5154 is an improvement on her. SHE SELLS OPEN AND READY TO FLUSH.
Daughter in 2018 Combined Forces, Lot 114
LOT 56 • TSS 319 • SIRE: THE IRISHMAN (IRISH WHISKEY) DAM: W101 (TINMAN X N2 [WITCHDOCTOR]) • SPRING 2013 AI: IN GOD WE TRUST 6/13/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/23/19 3/8 MAINE • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
Raised popular Lot 114 in 2018 Combined Forces sale that sold to Kroupa for $18,000 and a Maternal Made replacement. Her Dam has been a great producer for us and sells as Lot 60. The Irishman daughters are highly underrated in the Whiskey genetic pool. She has never had a bull calf yet. Like your odds with her IGWT.
LOT 57 • TSS U7 • SPRING 2008 SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: S-20 (BIG CAT X PLATINUM) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: IN GOD WE TRUST 6/11/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/21/19
LOT 58 • TSS 810 • SPRING 2008 SIRE: BIG CAT (PB CHAR) DAM: MAINE X ANGUS TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: TRUST IN ME 5/27/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/6/19
• Total Solutions do a great job. She generated many dollars for Barry Krueger and has already had a very nice replacement heifer by In God We Trust. Bred back to IGWT for your steer raising needs.
• This char influenced cow is out of Matt Sinkies PB char bull Big Cat. Big Cat has done great things for us. Lautner’s new bull Trust In Me will be the ticket.
• TSS 120 • SPRING 2008 SIRE: ALIAS DAM: ANGUS TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: TRUST IN ME 6/6/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/16/19
LOT 60 • TSS W101 • FALL 2009 SIRE: TINMAN (ALIAS X FULL THROTTLE X CUNIA) DAM: N2 (WITCH DOCTOR X L69 [CHAR]) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: TRUST IN ME 6/4/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/14/19
• Purchased from Bryan McKay she has more than paid her way. Sold a bull for $8000. Sold a bred heifer for $3500. Sold steer to Goretska for $5500. Sold an open heifer for $2500.
• Here is a Tinman that goes back to a very good old Witch Doctor cow that did a lot for us. When you get 3 generations deep in power, then the consistency we all want comes through. W101 has sold bred heifers at the Combined Forces Sale for $13,500 and $5,000 by Monopoly and MAB. She sold an In God We Trust heifer this year to Tracy Goretska. She has lot 56 (319) in this sale. Has a daughter in the fall herd. I’m probably forgetting the best one but she doesn’t miss. Very exciting to Lautner Farms Trust In Me.
WHISKEY DAUGHTERS LOT 61 • TSS GCC WHISKEY ERICA A559 • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: MH DIXIE ERICA 411 (OCC ANCHOR 771A X QAS TRAVELER 23-4) • FALL 2013 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/20/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/30/19 3/8 MAINE AMAA: 456213 • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
Nothing better than this pedigree. My pick of the Irish Whiskey bred heifers at the 2015 GCC Classic. This one is a sale feature and as the Griswold catalog always reads…Bone, Mass, Substance and style. 3 calves and 3 killer breds by Daddy’s Money, Maternal Made and another Maternal Made. If this one isn’t a bull then you have bad luck. She is 3 for 3.
LOT 62 • TSS 28 PRYOR (083 PRYOR) • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: ANGUS • SPRING 2010 AI: HERE I AM 7/11/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/20/19 3/8 MAINE • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHAC
Since I bought this beautiful Irish Whiskey from Pryor she has won the hard luck cowgirl award 3 years in a row. She had a MAB heifer that sells as lot 38 (522). Then she lost her next three calves each over a month old by craziest, stupidest, dumbest of luck. HIA bull, Maternal Made heifer and another Maternal Made heifer! That’s cattle and that is me telling it like it is. I was always going to flush her but never did. Watch Pryor buy her back and cut a fat hog.
LOT 63 • TSS Z40 • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: 728 PRYOR (HB PRIORITY X ANGUS) • SPRING 2012 AI: HERE I AM 7/5/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/14/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE • 3/8 MAINE AMAA: #484589
Here she is. Z40. The infamous dam to the covergirl for the 2017 Combined Forces Catalog and feature high selling twin sisters. This is one female cranking out masterpiece. She was a double clean Irish Whiskey. Low to the ground. Hairy. Chubby. Square. Big Footed. Bold Ribbed. She had a neck that shot straight up out of her shoulder like a cobra. Sold half interest in one for $11,000 one for 18,500 and one for $12,500. $53,000 valuation in her first two times bred. She then had a Here I Am heifer that is special to say the least in the bred heifers and this spring has a head turning Thompson Squared heifer of the sale topping variety. I don’t know if she will ever have a steer but does it matter?
Class on Class
LOT 64 • TSS GCC MISS WHISKEY 6530S ET • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: OCC MISS LEGEND 461P (OCC LEGEND X OCC HUNTER) • SPRING 2016 AI: CLASS ON CLASS 6/3/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/13/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE • 3/8 MAINE AMAA: #483704
Whiskey Donor Alert! Here is a young Whiskey with all the capacity and shape you could ask for. She is pretty to look at and great on the move with the power they are known for. 6530D was my pick of John’s flushmates out of his OCC Legend donor 461P who has produced a full sister lot 101 at the Classic selling for $40,000. Bred for her second calf to Class On Class for a 1/2 Maine. Won’t that be a pretty thing?
Daughter in 2018 Pasture Sale
LOT 65 • TSS GCC MISS WHISKEY C527 ET • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: OCC MISS JUNEAU 430R (OCC JUNEAU X OCC BROADSIDE) • FALL 2015 AI: FU MAN CHU 5/24/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/3/19 TH FREE • PHAC • 3/8 MAINE AMAA: 468943
Ever wish you had a fast forward button? It’s like you do now. A Griswold Cattle Classic lot 101 with her first calf out of the way, bred to Fu Man Chu and served up on a silver platter. Doesn’t happen every day. She paid herself off with her first calf by Daddy’s Money that sold in our pasture sale. Her dam has produced many sale features at GCC and a full sib bull sold for $17,500. Google Fu Man Chu X Irish Whiskey and see what you find. It’s the new norm. She is the right kind.
Son, 3rd Overall Prospect Steer NWSS
LOT 66 • TSS X13 • SIRE: GCC DUBAI DAM: T4 (HEAT WAVE X RTU X WITCHDOCTOR) • SPRING 2010 AI: THOMPSON SQUARED 8/9/18 • AI DUE DATE: 5/19/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE • 3/8 MAINE
Pay attention here to the power the poise and the production. X13 is near the top of my fairly extended favorites list. She raised a Heat Wave steer that was the 3rd Overall Prospect steer at the NWSS. If that isn’t enough ask Brad Smith what he thinks of her daughter by Believe In Me he purchased in the 2016 Combined Forces Sale. Her first steer mating in 2017 sold for $13,500 followed by 4 ET calves this fall commanding $25,000, $17,000, $7,500 and $5,750. X13 also sold a really good Irish Whiskey bred heifer at the 2018 Combined Forces.
LOT 67 • TSS 3189 • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: GCC WATER LILLY 514U (MIDNIGHT CHILL X OCC JACK FROST) • SPRING 2013 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/2/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/12/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE • 1/2 MAINE AMAA: 451232
3189 is cool, clean and balanced. Love these Irish Whiskey’s from Griswold. Many young ones in this offering. They have done their job making us females and now you get to reap the steer benefits. We kept a replacement heifer sired by our Tejas son in 2017. 2018 she had a bull calf that will be in our upcoming bull sale.
LOT 68 • TSS 2030 • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: 6056 DUELLO (MEYER734 SON X MAINE X ANGUS) • SPRING 2012 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/5/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/15/19 3/8 MAINE • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
2030 was purchased from Duello in 2016. She is a full sib to the $40,000 Duello Cookie. We have used her extreme pieces to build females from and have only bred or flushed her to Maternal Made. Averaged 8 embryos in IVF. You will see her genetics in the future. This is her first Club Calf mating. I like her to Getcha Some.
WHISKEY DAUGHTERS LOT 69 • TSS 412 • SIRE: THE IRISHMAN (IRISH WHISKEY) DAM: X8 DONOR (ALIAS X 742 [TRAVELER 6807]) • SPRING 2014 AI: HERE I AM 6/14/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/24/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHAC • 3/8 MAINE
Please look her up out back before the sale. Cowy Cowy Cowy. 412 sold 1/2 interst as lot 31 in the 2016 Combined Forces sale to my good friends from Michigan and we are selling her to simplify partnerships. She was a favorite then and still is now. Kept her first calf by Brilliance as a replacement. Had a cleanup in 2017. 2018 we lost her HIA heifer calf but trust me it lived long enough to know what to breed her back to.
LOT 70 • TSS GCC HUCK ARIANNA 42A • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: HUCK 42U (COMM. CHI X ANGUS) • FALL 2013 AI: HERE I AM 6/12/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/22/19 TH FREE • PHAC • 3/8 MAINE AMAA: 454214
Take advantage of these freaky fronted powerful Irish Whiskey daughters. There aren’t as many around as there once was yet the Whiskey’s might have had as dominant season as they’ve had this fall in calf sales. As historic as they have been I believe we are finding bulls to use on them that work even better. Mix their power with the feet and legs of todays popular bulls and things go to the next level.
LOT 71 • TSS 420 • SIRE: REIMANN’S FIREWATER (IRISH WHISKEY) DAM: WHO MADE WHO X ANGUS • SPRING 2014 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/6/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/16/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE
Dam by Who Made Who raised a $29,500 Heat Wave sold to Bonham. She is a generational improvement on her mother and the perfect mating with Getcha Some.
Daughter in 2018 Combined Forces, Lot 60
LOT 72 • TSS 321 • SIRE: PADDY O’MALLEY (IRISH WHISKEY) DAM: O93 LAMM (SAV FINAL ANSWER X COMM. ANGUS) • SPRING 2013 AI: HERE I AM 6/4/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/14/19 1/4 MAINE • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
2015 her Tejas bred heifer sold for $5500 in the 2017 Combined Forces sale. 2016 Whizard heifer sold for $3000 in 2018 Combined Forces sale. 2017 replacement heifer in our herd. 2018 Maternal Made Bull kept for our bull sale. She brings consistency into her first club calf mating.
WHISKEY DAUGHTERS LOT 73 • TSS GCC MISS WHISKEY B582 • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: GCC MISS MACHINIST 750T UD (OCC MACHINIST X CHILL FACTOR) • FALL 2014 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/3/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/13/19 3/8 MAINE AMAA: 471374 • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
Talk about a stout attractive young female with the stamp of her sire. Extra bone, extra foot and extra smooth and fluid in motion. She made us a bred heifer by Gold Standard that you will see in the future. Uh huh! I’ve said it before but I feel so very confident in Getcha Some on these stout featured ones with some frame and a good look.
LOT 74 • TSS GCC WHISKEY ERICA 422B ET • SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: OCC DIXIE ERICA 841M (OCC JUST RIGHT X OCC EUREKA) • SPRING 2014 AI: GETCHA SOME 5/27/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/6/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE • 3/8 MAINE AMAA: 455097
Out of Griswold donor OCC Dixie Erica 841M whose belly literally does drag the ground. She has been in strict female making mode with calves by Whizard and Maternal Made but is now primed for takeoff bred to Getcha Some.
• TSS GCC SIOUX MISS 7/04T • SPRING 2007 SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: GCC 0/0103 (GCC ANGUS) 3/8 MAINE AMAA: #686657 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHAC AI: FU MAN CHU 6/13/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/23/19
• Owned with Reimann Ranches. Full Sister to Lot 13. She was one of the high sellers at $40,000 and is a full sister to a former Griswold Lot 1 that won Louisville for Farmer’s! She stuck out at the 2013 Classic. I still can’t believe Nick didn’t blow me out of the water on her. He let me buy her, but I watched him grin then pick up his phone from across the sale barn and he made sure he owned half of her before the next lot sold. It wasn’t the only time he tossed me a bone. She quietly has generated nearly $60,000 for both operations with two steers selling over $10,000 by MAB. Not sure why we didn’t flush her more. She needs tried to Fu Man Chu.
• TSS GCC MISS WHISKEY 500A • SPRING 2013 SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: GCC MISS IMPROVEMENT 23709 (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT) 3/8 MAINE AMAA: 451531 TH FREE • PHAC AI: GETCHA SOME 6/12/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/22/19
• Trust me on this one. Look at her second calf that sold as Lot 56 in our 2018 Combined Forces sale. These young choke necked Whiskey’s are the ones that raise steers. They mature later so you have to look at them differently. Our 699 Donor was the same way and she raised a NWSS Champion steer. Getcha Some will give the chubby and she will give the freak. Her 2018 Monopoly heifer calf was enough to prove she can do it.
Daughter in 2018 Combined Forces, Lot 56
• TSS 305 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: TCTC PATTON (IRISH WHISKEY) DAM: L5 QUICK FIX 1/4 MAINE TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: HERE I AM 6/10/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/20/19
• Her 2017 calf is a huge bellied hairy Primo heifer in our replacement pen. Her 1st, 2nd, and 4th calves were maternal bull calves by Maternal Made and Tejas. Her dam sold a $13,000 steer. If they are any indication of what she can do bred to Here I Am - look out!
MAINE INFLUENCE LOT 78 • TSS 302 • SIRE: THRILLER (COWAN’S ALI 4M X HEAT WAVE X WHO) DAM: X12 (IMMORTAL X J12 LOTTO) • SPRING 2013 AI: HERE I AM 6/5/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/15/19 PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE • 1/4 MAINE
She has a Primo bred heifer that is as good as they get in our replacement pen. 302 has proven herself in the maternal matings and is primed for greatness with her first club calf breeding by HIA in her belly. Future donor with great things to come.
LOT 79 • TSS 433 • SIRE: DELIVERY MAN (I-80 SON) DAM: Z40 (IRISH WHISKEY X PRYOR 728 HB PRIORITY X ANGUS) • SPRING 2014 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/1/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/11/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE • 3/8 MAINE
Cowman’s kind. I truly believe this cow will do big things and make her way to the donor pen. My partners on this one are excited to bring this opportunity to this sale. Great balance, great pedigree. 2016 kept a replacement hiefer. 2017 Maternal Made bull calf. 2018 her Monopoly got stepped on and died at a few days old. It was extremely sound, hairy, big boned and stout. Good enough that I would highly recomend flushing her after this calf.
LOT 80 • TSS 410 • SIRE: HIGHLANDER (HIGHLANDER X CUNIA/EXT) DAM: T1 (COWAN’S ALI 4M X R22 [WHO’S FIRST X JACK FROST]) • SPRING 2014 AI: HERE I AM 7/11/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/20/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE • 1/4 MAINE
Great Cow. Wish I had used more Highlander they are soft, sound, hairy and a good outcross. 2016: Twins unnassisted out of I-80 son. 2017: Kept replacement heifer. 2018: Keeper pen. One of my favorite young cows perfectly mated to the dominant Here I Am.
LOT 81 • TSS Z574 • SIRE: SLC SOONER DAM: CHILL FACTOR X 602 SPUR EMULOUS • SPRING 2012 AI: THOMPSON SQUARED 8/15/18 • AI DUE DATE: 5/25/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE
Wide, Hairy, big legged tank. Brock Woodin purchased this cow from the Combined Forces in 2017 and banked embryos. She is a big time feature with a ton of production left. Brock has sold every embryo calf she has had in a short amount of time and has an I Believe replacement heifer that is second to none. Her Thompson Squared calf will be very valuable and then I would leave her open and flush her some more.
• TSS 314A • SPRING 2013 SIRE: GOET I-80 DAM: HEAT WAVE X ANGUS 1/2 MAINE AI: FU MAN CHU 6/8/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/18/19
• Here is the moderate, hairy, cool necked kind that Fu Man Chu loves so much. First show steer mating. I-80’s can get it done. Appreciate her size, muscle and look. Another one from Darryl Reindl’s herd.
• TSS 578 • SPRING 2015 SIRE: CHARLIE (MAINE X ANGUS) DAM: S49 CAFFEE (COWAN’S ALI X HURRICANE) AI: GETCHA SOME 6/9/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/19/19
• More Caffee Ranch genetics. Charlie is a Maine X Angus bull of Dave and Nancy’s that produces some extremelly attractive cattle.
• TSS C540 • SPRING 2015 SIRE: MATERNAL PERFECTION DAM: WHO MADE WHO AI: HERE I AM 6/21/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/31/19
• C540 has an intriquing Maternal Made heifer calf we will keep. She has the body and build to click out the gate to Here I Am.
• TSS 405 • SPRING 2014 SIRE: MATERNALLY YOURS (I-80 X GRIZZLY/ MAINE/SAUGAHATCHEE DAM: DREAM ON SON X ANGUS TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: HUFF & PUFF 6/7/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/17/19
• Long necked smooth shouldered maternal kind. Already raised a replacement heifer by Thompson Squared and sold a Huff and Puff heifer for $3750 resulting from her first club calf mating. Bred back the same way because that heifer was testicles away from being the best.
Daughter in our 2018 Pasture Sale, Tag 27
• TSS 524 • SPRING 2015 SIRE: MATERNAL MADE DAM: X106 (TOTAL SOLUTION X O3U MAINE) 1/4 MAINE TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE AI: HERE I AM 6/24/18 AI DUE DATE: 4/3/19
• We are lucky to have Brock Woodin working with us at TSS. In our plan to reduce numbers he had to reduce numbers too and is only letting this one go because he has an I-80 heifer in the keeper pen out of 524 that is truly one of the best in the pen. Oh yeah and she already paid for herself selling her first calf by Slider as a bull. Use her to rapidly build your female base or raise steers.
• TSS 528 • SPRING 2015 SIRE: NMR MATERNAL MADE DAM: Z10 (REIMANN’S FIREWATER X RSVP X ANGUS) 50% MAINE TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE AI: HERE I AM 6/13/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/23/19
• Half sister to Lot 107 (425). Choke necked and big bellied, come on Here I Am. Her dam sold half interest for $17,000 on last years Combined Forces sale. Maternal genetics to the Max.
Daughter Sells as Lot 80
LOT 88 • TSS T1 • SIRE: COWAN’S ALI 4M DAM: R22 (WHO’S FIRST X JACKFROST) • SPRING 2007 AI: FAIR AND SQUARE 6/9/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/19/19 1/2 MAINE • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
Dam to Lot 80 (410) and a freakishly good Maternal Made bred heifer at home. Please do not overlook these older cows. They stayed around for a reason and its not uncommon for us to keep them in production. We run a lot of them to 14 or 15. Why not if they still make money. T1 has bred maternal almost every year. Now we finally matched her extreme long neck with Fair and Squares extreme body bone and hair. RCC blog bound.
Daughter in 2015 Pasture Sale
LOT 89 • TSS T15 • SIRE: HAIRY BEAR (BK LIFELINE) DAM: G8 (RTU) • SPRING 2007 AI: HERE I AM 6/3/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/13/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE • 1/4 MAINE
Wish I would have had more of these Hairy Bear daughters around. How often do we say that about many of these Sires of Phil Lautners after it is too late. It’s mind boggling to think of the impact that Phil’s bulls have and have had on this industry. T15 has had some neat stuff over the years. Problem is she has hardly had a bull calf. If you put HIA on body nothing compares. Look her up and let her make you money for a few years.
DAUGHTERS STIMULUS PLAN LOT 90 • TSS Z34 • SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: W-16 (HEAT WAVE X PAYBACK) • SPRING 2012 AI: GETCHA SOME 5/24/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/3/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE • LOW CHI
Z34 raised a stout, burly, yak haired Maternal Made bull that Jay Henderson is very excited about in her first year with us. Once again we are excited and confident that Getcha Some will ring the bell on these stout, pretty, longer bodied types. Pay attention to the power back in this one’s pedigree.
LOT 91 • TSS Z10 • SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: W-18 (HAIRY BEAR X CHECKS IN THE MAIL) • SPRING 2012 • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/10/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/20/19
Study these Stimulus Plans very hard. He could have been a maternal powerhouse if he was still alive. Have you ever seen a sire group so attractive and long necked. I sound repetitive saying this but she also has a smokin good Maternal Made replacement. It is how we are able to offer up this impressive set of cows. We were patient and bred them maternal longer than most would to keep a steady flow of good ones coming into the herd for the future. Take her home now and make steers or heifers.
LOT 92 • TSS Z18 • SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: W-6 (ANGUS) • SPRING 2012 AI: STF ROYAL AFFAIR PB SIMMI 7/5/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/14/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
Ba Da Bing! Here is the one everbody is talking about. I have heard this from more than one person…”That’s the longest neck ever”. Maybe so. Never been bred for steers and it will be intersting to hear what you choose for the first flush. She has a halblood Simmental in her belly sired by a Royal Affair Son owned by NLC Ranch. It will be crazy good.
LOT 93 • TSS Z24 • SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: W-25 (HAIRY BEAR X CHECKS IN THE MAIL) • SPRING 2012 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/18/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/28/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE
If Stimulus Plan was still alive I would A.I. to him. They have Friction necks, yet are deep sided and wide and stout. This is one of my favorite cows. Here first steer mating last spring was my favorite. Sold to Caldwell for $7500. Jerk necked stout sound and just hadn’t haired up by sale time or could have topped the sale. When he left here the other day he had haired up though. Wow. We flushed and IVF’d her to Getcha Some and Monopoly with good results. Big time Donor pen potential.
DAUGHTERS STIMULUS PLAN LOT 94 • TSS X41 • SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: U-12 (TOTAL SOLUTION X CHECKS IN THE MAIL) • SPRING 2010 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/7/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/17/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
X41 had a really good Red Rocky heifer calf this year. She is going to produce steers.
LOT 95 • TSS Z33 • SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: W-21 (I AM LEGEND X IMPULSE) • SPRING 2012 AI: GETCHA SOME 5/31/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/10/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE
Love what Getcha some will do on these Stimulus Plans. Make em chubby and make em sell high. You will like the results.
Daughter in 2017 Combined Forces
LOT 96 • TSS THOM MISS GRIZZLY Y7 • SIRE: GRIZZLY (B&D 700M) DAM: 444 BEGALKA • SPRING 2011 AI: MATERNAL MADE 6/16/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/26/19 1/4 SIMMENTAL ASA: #3482758 • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE
Y7 Grizzly purchased from Dave Guyer has been a homerun. Judge her by her progeny. She is one of those that flat kicks them out. Brock Woodin loves her and always asks me why I don’t flush her. He was right. Brock and his dad Tim Woodin purchased her Thompson Squared daughter in the 2016 pasture sale for $7,000. Her new number is 601. He won’t sell her back to me and won’t let me forget who owns her now. If you ever stop by ask to see her. Stunning. In the 2017 Combined Forces sale she sold a Maternal Made to Vanhove for $17,000. Her Maternal Made heifer born in 2018 sold for $4750. It was money well spent on the deal of the sale. She is bred back to Maternal Made.
LOT 97 • TSS Z4 • SIRE: 9K NO REGRETS (3C MACHO) DAM: S-33 (RED ANGUS X N. IMPROVEMENT X LEXUS) • SPRING 2012 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/11/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/21/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
Nothing not to like here. A little outcross breeding but yet hairy and belly dragging and easy on the eyes. Improve your herd with her.
INFLUENCE SIMMI LOT 98 • TSS X30 • SIRE: 9K NO REGRETS (3C MACHO) DAM: T-43 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X WAR EAGLE) • SPRING 2010 AI: GETCHA SOME 5/30/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/9/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE
Attractive girl. Big legs and long neck. Has had heifers the first two years bred to steer bulls. Has a stout and hairy One In The Chamber we will keep.
Son in 2018 Pasture Sale
LOT 99 • TSS Z35 • SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: W-31 (KING OF THE RING X CHECKS IN THE MAIL) • SPRING 2012 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/15/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/25/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE
Are you starting to see a pattern on these Stimulus Plan daughter? Like Northern Improvements, with extra punch. You will appreciate this one more in person. Especially when she hairs up. Her first calf at my place was out of a cleanup bull. Her second last spring sired by Monopoly sold for $8250. That steer will do good things, he was a very sound Monopoly that was clean chested massive hipped and great bodied. She made 11 embryos in a conventional flush and did well on a few IVF runs. Getcha Some and Monopoly for her.
• TSS Z12 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: W-37 (WHO MADE WHO X MEYER 2) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/11/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/21/19
• Daughter of W37 Who Made Who in this sale. Her long neck and stout features will click with Getcha Some.
• TSS Y8 • SPRING 2011 SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: S-7 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X DESERT STORM) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE 9.01% CHI AI: MONOPOLY 7 6/2/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/12/19
• Y8 raised a really good Made To Order selling for $5,000 in 2016 and has had good Monopoly heifers since then. Bred back to Monopoly with the odds in her favor to have a great bull calf.
• TSS 6106 • SPRING 2016 SIRE: MR HOC BROKER DAM: HEAT WAVE X 210 (SLICK50 X ANGUS) 1/2 SIMMENTAL AI: GETCHA SOME 6/18/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/28/19
• Look at this pedigree. Broker, Heat Wave and Reimann/ Jensen’s 210 Donor. She looks good now, but wait until she matures. 6106’s first calf was a Subzero bull calf last spring. Getcha Some will make them chubby hairy and sound and consistent as any. Good mating.
Maternal Sister in 2018 Combined Forces
LOT 103 • TSS 312 • SIRE: GCC TOTAL RECALL 806T DAM: M24 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X WHO MADE WHO) • SPRING 2013 AI: HERE I AM 5/30/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/9/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • 10.03% CHI
Dam has grossed over $375,000 in sales. Outstanding Primo bred heifer in replacement pen. Huge genetic potential and bred to HIA. Needs flushed. High percentage Chi to boot!
LOT 104 • TSS 323 • SIRE: GCC TOTAL RECALL 806T DAM: 224 CECIL (MAINE/ANGUS) • SPRING 2013 AI: HERE I AM 6/2/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/12/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
Total Recall daughters are hard to come by and are something else when it comes to rib shape and mass. Her dam had sold well over $100,000 in sales and had raised a North Dakota State Fair Champion steer and Division Champion at the Colorado State Fair among many others. She had a Maternal Made heifer that would have been one of our high sellers on our 2018 Combined Forces sale but got hurt before the sale.
LOT 105 • TSS 4270 • SIRE: SAV FINAL ANSWER DAM: IRISH WHISKEY X MEYER 734 • SPRING 2014 AI: HERE I AM 6/21/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/31/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
4270 has a big future. She has the body the shape the balance and the look. She was my pick from Matt Sinkie’s bred heifer sale. Her dam produced the Reserve Champion Steer at the 2015 Indiana State Fair. She has already sold a Maternal Made open heifer for $5500 in 2017 and we kept her 2018 bull calf for our bull sale. She transmits the goods.
Daughter in 2017 Combined Forces
LOT 106 • TSS 304 • SIRE: PLAINVIEW LUTTON E102 DAM: J D FOREVER KEEPSAKE 2125 (SAV 8180 TRAVELER 004) • SPRING 2013 AI: SILVIERA STYLE 6/8/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/18/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE • AAA: #17625385
She’s a Purebred Angus out of a successful line of genetics from Staci Anderson. First calf by Brilliance sold as a $6100 bred heifer. New Edition bull calf in 2016. Great Primo replacement heifer in 2017. 2018 Primo Bull calf we are keeping. Consistent genetics that will make you money.
$17K Half interest Mother in 2018 Combined Forces
LOT 107 • TSS 425 • SIRE: SAV BRILLIANCE 8077 DAM: Z10 (REIMANN’S FIREWATER X RSVP X ANGUS) • SPRING 2014 AI: HERE I AM 6/9/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/19/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE
Lot 107 is a daughter of Z10. Z10 sold for $17,000 for half interest on the 2018 Combined Forces sale. 425 had good looking Angus bull calves in 2016 and 2017. 2018 she had a Thompson Squared heifer we will keep for a replacement. Style to burn with diverse breeding possibilities. Half sister to Lot 87 (528).
LOT 108 • TSS W40 • SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: SCHELSKE ANGUS • SPRING 2009 AI: MAN AMONG BOYS 5/31/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/10/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
W40 had a really nice Huff N Puff heifer this year. We like Man Among Boys on this kind also.
LOT 109 • TSS 4160 • SIRE: BUSH UNBELIEVABLE 423 DAM: TCTC PATTON • SPRING 2014 AI: MONOPOLY 7 6/6/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/16/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
I really like this Bush’s Unbelievable daughter espicially with TCTC Patton in the pedigree. Her first 3 calves were maternal bred and her best is a Maternal Made heifer born this spring. Breed for steers or heifers she will make money.
LOT 110 • TSS 341SMITH • SIRE: SAV BRILLIANCE 8077 DAM: MONOPOLY • SPRING 2013 AI: THOMPSON SQUARED 8/9/19 • AI DUE DATE: 5/19/19 TH FREE
Big bodied maternal featured. Take advantage of one of the few in this sale A.I.’d to a maternal sire if you are trying to build your herd. Thompson Squared is great on Angus females and I think he can stouten up angus in one generation more than any I’ve used.
• TSS 6/05 • SPRING 2016 SIRE: SAV RESOURCE DAM: A19 CAFFEE(SHIEFELBEIN EFFECTIVE X REV. COWGIRL) TH FREE AI: AMERICAN MADE 7/19/18 AI DUE DATE: 4/28/19
• Solid Maternal genetics. Caffee Ranch genetics. An American Made heifer calf out of Angus genetics will give you two for the price of one.
• TSS 5/70 • SPRING 2015 SIRE: ELLINGSON BOARDWALK 3032 DAM: Z42 CAFFEE (PADDY O’MALLEY SON X NFL) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: AMERICAN MADE 8/9/19 AI DUE DATE: 5/19/19
• An Ellingson Boardwalk out of tried and true Dave Caffee maternal to the bone genetics. Bred to the Maternal Made son American Made. A clean Maternal Made out of the $400,000 producing Lois Lane. We didn’t get a great picture of American Made but he is one hairy, trunk legged, sound, EXTREMELY long necked cow changer.
• TSS U43 • SPRING 2008 SIRE: SPRING BREAK (ANGUS) DAM: S-14 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X NO MERCY) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: HERE I AM 5/25/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/4/19
• Don’t worry about the age on some of these older cows. We run many cows into their teens. Huge sweeping belly with a powerful hip and striking head and neck set. Here I Am...about to raise a great one.
• TSS Y29 • SPRING 2011 SIRE: SCHELSKE’S RINGO 9231A (PLAINVIEW LUTTON) PB ANGUS DAM: MAINE X ANGUS TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: FAIR AND SQUARE 6/9/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/19/19
• Can’t go wrong with Angus sired females like this. When they are Angus sired and have power back in there you can use them so many ways.
• TSS Y19 • SPRING 2011 SIRE: 9K NO REGRETS (3C MACHO) DAM: S-15 (HABEGER TEXAS HOLD EM X HOTMAIL)
AI: MONOPOLY 7 6/6/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/16/19
• Simmi influence with a freakishly long and clean neck? You know you are backed by generations of breeding for look and power when that happens. Has a Monopoly bred heifer we will calve out this spring. If the one inside looks anyting like her last one you will have in paid off in one year.
• TSS Y1 • SPRING 2011 SIRE: SCHELSKE’S RINGO 9231A (PLAINVIEW LUTTON) PB ANGUS DAM: U-12 (TOTAL SOLUTION X CHECKS IN THE MAIL) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: MONOPOLY 7 6/1/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/11/19
• Plainview Lutton needs no introduction. This is a souped up version. Sold a Monopoly in 2016 for $5,000 and her Maternal Made bull calf from this year will be on our bull sale.
T O TA L S O LU T I O N D A U G H T E R S LOT 117 • TSS X2 • SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: U-33 (IRISH WHISKEY X HUGO) X ANGUS • SPRING 2010 AI: GETCHA SOME 7/3/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/12/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE
If ever one will raise one it will be her. Pencil neck, fat legs, great structure and big square hip. The way she is bred it is almost a sure thing. Love this cow and she will love you back!
LOT 118 • TSS U36 • SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: R-14 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X DESERT STORM) • SPRING 2008 AI: FAIR AND SQUARE 7/14/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/23/19 6.22% CHI • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE
Pretty gosh darn good here! I just love this cow and she is how I like them. Sold a Monopoly to Bonham for $5,000 in 2017 and has another later born one this year that is even better. Tell me how her Fair and Square isn’t a good looking, chubby, monster legged, sound son of a gun. Probably only if you sleep through your night check.
LOT 119 • TSS 4109 • SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: Z6 (AMEN X R9 [DOUBLE STUFF X WITCHDOCTOR]) • FALL 2014 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/2/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/12/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE
I believe 4109 will raise them as good as any. Brock Woodin purchased her from the Combined Forces and sold her first calf really well. It was a Monopoly that was maybe the best built one all spring but shucked hair at a bad time for the sale. That steer will make a bunch of money for the buyer. Why is he selling her? Same reasons I am selling these. Sell good stuff and customers will always come back. We are in it for the long haul. Hairy huge legged young one that will impress you the rest of her life.
LOT 120 • TSS W30 • SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: T-5 (83 BEGALKA X TIGER) • SPRING 2009 AI: MONOPOLY 7 6/7/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/17/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE
W30 has had a Maternal Made heifer and a Monopoly heifer for us. Both no brainer keepers. Get a Monopoly steer like that heifer and do the fist pump.
T O TA L S O LU T I O N D A U G H T E R S LOT 121 • TSS X106 • SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: 03U MAINE • SPRING 2010 AI: HERE I AM 6/19/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/29/19 TH FREE • PHA FREE
X106 has spent her whole life making more females. She sold a Bred heifer by Maternal Made for $5,000 and an Irishman for $8,500 that I retained flushes on. You get to raise her first Here I Am and then decide which way to let her make you a profit.
LOT 122 • TSS Z31 • SIRE: BK DREAM CATCHER (WAGR DREAM CATCHER X ANGUS) DAM: X-10 (TOTAL SOLUTION X CHECKS IN THE MAIL) • SPRING 2012 AI: GETCHA SOME 6/27/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/6/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHAC
These Dream Catcher influenced ones are special. Feminine looking yet powerful with extra rib shape. You will fall in love with her. If you could see her bred heifer 709 set to calve this spring you would buy her on that alone but she also had a Monop heifer this spring that would set you over the edge. Outstanding maternal genetics.
LOT 123 • TSS U47 • SPRING 2008 SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: S-48 (COWAN’S ALI 4M X CHECKS IN THE MAIL)
LOT 124 • TSS X055 • SPRING 2010 SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: NEXT STEP X OCC HOMER TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: HERE I AM 6/2/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/12/19
TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • 3/8 MAINE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/21/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/31/19
• I don’t have enough space to write about everything this one has produced. Bulls by Cerveza and The Irishman and a bred heifer by Thompson Squared to top the list. She is a true maternal breeding piece no matter what you choose but we had to try Here I Am once.
• Think there is Ali and Who Made Who in her pedigree. She has the pieces needed to raise greatness.
LOT 125 • TSS W10 • SPRING 2009 SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: T11 (OCC LEGEND 616L X R559 [ARMAGEDDON (FULL FLUSH X MAINE)]) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: HERE I AM 6/2/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/12/19
LOT 126 • TSS Z13 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: BK DREAM CATCHER (WAGR DREAM CATCHER X ANGUS) DAM: X-7 (TOTAL SOLUTION X FRICTION) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: SUPERMAN 6/1/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/11/19
• $3500 to Cory Albion. Raised 640 heifer. Lot 70 2017 CF Ryan Sellman $4200 Lot 73 2018 CF $3400 Chad Neff.
• Full figured beauty queen. Could easily be in the front of the catalog. Most belly draggers aren’t this pretty. Matt Lautner’s Superman is huge boned and hairy as heck. Excitement at calving time.
LOT 127 • TSS W35 • SPRING 2009 SIRE: TOTAL SOLUTION (WHO MADE WHO X HABANERO) DAM: T-6 (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT SON X FRICTION) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: HERE I AM 6/13/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/23/19
• This burly built Total Solution daughter had an amazing Huff N Puff heifer in 2017 that we lost. She got behind for a cleanup calf in 2018 but is back on track with a Here I Am due to calve in March.
DAUGHTERS AMEN LOT 128 • TSS 403 • SIRE: AMEN (FRICTION X H832 (MEYER X SPUR EMULOUS) DAM: 51 (COMM. ANGUS) • SPRING 2014 AI: MONOPOLY 7 5/24/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/3/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE • 3/8 MAINE
This is one of my Dad’s cows he bought from me. He always did like the stout long necked kind. She had a really good Monopoly heifer this spring so we bred her back the same way. The right kind to make females or steers.
LOT 129 • TSS Y9 • SIRE: AMEN (FRICTION X H832 (MEYER X SPUR EMULOUS) DAM: T24 (HEAT WAVE X M12 [DEBULL]) • SPRING 2011 AI: FU MAN CHU 6/17/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/27/19 TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE • 14.71% CHI
Listen to this. Bonham purchased a Duff New Edition steer out of this one that. When they are this good they can raise them out of anything. Her Fu Man Chu this year defined Big Time until he got bit by the blizzard. We quickly bred her back that same way.
• TSS 402 • SPRING 2014 SIRE: AMEN (FRICTION X H832 (MEYER X SPUR EMULOUS) DAM: 576 LAM (FINAL ANSWER X COMM. ANGUS) 4.14% CHI TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHA FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: GETCHA SOME 5/26/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/5/19
• Love the power these Amen daughters inject into your herd. Raised replacement heifer by Powerline. Perfect for Getcha Some.
• TSS Z16 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: AMEN (FRICTION X H832 (MEYER X SPUR EMULOUS) DAM: U-13 (TOTAL SOLUTION X HEATSEEKER/PAYBACK) LOW CHI TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 5/27/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/6/19
• Study this one and you will appreciate her. Another great Amen daughter. Friction genetics will get you where you want to go. She already gave us a Maternal Made replacement heifer and had a Monop heifer this spring that looks proves she can do it.
• TSS Z51 • FALL 2012 SIRE: AMEN (FRICTION X H832 (MEYER X SPUR EMULOUS) DAM: 777 (WHO MADE WHO) TH FREE BY PEDIGREE 6.58% CHI AI: FAIR AND SQUARE 6/6/18 AI DUE DATE: 3/16/19
• Z51 has had a New Edition bull calf, a EXAR Just Right heifer and Primo heifer that is bad to the bone. Breed her to the belly and trust that what is in her blood will come out. She could not be bred a better way than to Fair and Square.
• TSS X38 • SPRING 2010 SIRE: IMMORTAL DAM: R-24 (FRICTION X HEAD HONCHO)
LOT 134 • TSS 402 • SPRING 2014 SIRE: SNOWBALL (ALIAS X BURG 050) DAM: 602 LUTTON
TH CARRIER AI: 1 OAK 6/29/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/8/19
TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: TRUST IN ME 7/17/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/26/19
• Missed the picture pen but could be a feature. Don’t overlook these ones without pictures. Had a really good MTO heifer last year and 1OAK should chub her up that extra bit and be great.
• Trust In Me should be great here. These Snowball daughters are big time producers.
• TSS 320 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: GOET I-80 DAM: Y3 (SAV FINAL ANSWER X 5/799 [REIMANN’S FIREWATER])
• TSS 403B • SPRING 2014 SIRE: IRISH WHISKEY DAM: ANGUS
4.14% CHI • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE • PHAC AI: GETCHA SOME 6/9/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/19/19
1/2 MAINE • TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/9/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/19/19
• Powerful big bellied young Irish Whiskey coming with her first steer mating. Dual purpose complete female. Whiskey genetics with extra depth.
• Be sure to find this unpictured lot. One of my personal favorite young steer making prospects. Her Dam sells as Lot 11. 320 has already raised a Daddy’s Boy bred heifer from 2017 and she lost a very good looking Fu Man Chu this year. Maternal Sib to the $20,000 Lot 33 from the 2018 Combined forces sale. LOT 137 • TSS Z8 • SPRING 2012 SIRE: TINY TIM (COWAN’S ALI 4M X WITCHDOCTOR) DAM: MAINE X ANGUS TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: FU MAN CHU 5/25/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/4/19
LOT 138 • TSS A10 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: STIMULUS PLAN (NORTHERN IMPROVEMENT X THREE TREES PRIME SIMMI) DAM: Y-29 (ANGUS) TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: HERE I AM 6/9/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/19/19
• Would have been a feature lot with a picture so find her sale day. I love her moderation, stoutness, hair and balance. She has more than done her job in the maternal producing phase of her life. Can’t wait to hear what she does for you raising steers bred to Fu Man Chu. Sold her first calf to Barry Reimann as a bred for $7500 then she raised a Maternal Made heifer we retained...Wow and in 2018 we are keeping her wooly mammoth Maternal Made bull calf.
• Let these Northern Improvement blood lines go to work for you. They have the hair and the look like no other Angus sire can do and it breeds through.
LOT 139 • TSS A12 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: FLYING J (FINAL ANSWER X TYRA [HURRICANE X BLACK INK]) DAM: X-9 (MONOPOLY X SQUARE ONE)
LOT 140 • TSS A14 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: FLYING J (FINAL ANSWER X TYRA [HURRICANE X BLACK INK]) DAM: X-13 KING OF THE RING(HW X MAINE CROSS) X LOTTO)
TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/17/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/27/19
AI: SUPERMAN 7/2/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/11/19
• First steer mating to Getcha Some for this young Final Answer influenced female. Take a look.
• Great young cow that made us a Maternal Made replacement last year. Sire is one heck of a bull raised by Jason Jensen by Final Answer and out of his great Tyra donor. Great genetics.
LOT 141 • TSS A21 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: FLYING J (FINAL ANSWER X TYRA [HURRICANE X BLACK INK]) DAM: X-34 (WHO MADE WHO)
LOT 142 • TSS A44 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: FLYING J (FINAL ANSWER X TYRA [HURRICANE X BLACK INK]) DAM: X-18 (MONOPOLY X CHECKS IN THE MAIL)
• TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: DADDY’S BOY 6/8/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/18/19
TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: HERE I AM 6/15/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/25/19
• This cow has tremendous opportunity ahead of her. She would fit in many different scenarios. Young and ready to work.
• Gotta like this huge bellied bovine bred to Here I Am.
• TSS A4 • SPRING 2013 SIRE: MONOPOLY 2 DAM: T-37 (CHECKS IN THE MAIL X DESERT STORM)
LOT 144 • TSS W26 • SPRING 2009 SIRE: DOUBLE BARREL (PADDY O’MALLEY X WHO MADE WHO) DAM: S-47 (SOLID OAK X NFL)
12.46% CHI • TH FREE • PHA FREE AI: GETCHA SOME 6/5/18 • AI DUE DATE: 3/15/19
TH FREE BY PEDIGREE AI: FAIR AND SQUARE 6/24/18 • AI DUE DATE: 4/3/19
• A4 is a high percentage chi with power in the blood. Sold her first club calf mating for $3750 and A4’s dam sold a $26,000 Monopoly to James Williams in 2014.
• As I always say some of the best lots I’ve bought were unpictured lots. Good chance her Fair and Square will be on the blog.
I O WA D U N L A P
1 S T D E C E M B E R
Selling Lois Lane Cloning Rights LOT 145 • TSS 2 JJOC LOIS LANE • SELLING CLONING RIGHTS SIRE: KRYPTONITE DAM: DAINES MISS 61M(BIG DEAL X CEASAR) 1/4 MAINE #369543 • The spring of 2018 was Lois Lanes 5th ET crop for us. We were low on embryos and only had 3 calves in the sale. They still pushed towards $30,000 in revenue not to mention the Maternal Made bull we sold half interest in for $15000 last March. Her first daughter in production with her first calf sold a TH free bull for $10,000 in our pasture sale. The story is long but to make it simple. First five years. $450,000 in revenue! Three promotion bulls. A Heat Wave shown by Kayla Morrow that was one of the most dominant around and later cloned. Steers and heifers at $59,500, 50,000, $46000 and many from from $10,000 to $30,000. Lois Lane is a unique individual that was ahead of her time and can transmit freakish traits like few can. She is on her very last leg and done producing. The sad part is we didn’t even have time to tap into her potential with the new era uber sound feet and legged bulls we have available. In God We Trust, Getcha Some and Fu Man Chu and sons. What about Silverias Style, Maternal Made and Primo? Cloning is not cheap but neither are proven donors with a track record like this. Do the math, plug it into the numbers above and see what you come up with.
SELLING THE RIGHT TO CLONE LOIS LANE
I O WA
1 S T
D U N L A P
D E C E M B E R
M AJO R HER D R EDU C T ION SATU RDAY NIGHT 6:30 PM
C H A D, S A R A , J D, T U C K E R & B R O DY T H O M P S O N â€œThis sale is only a success for us if it a success for you. We love raising females and are in it for the long haul. Invest in the good ones and they will pay you back."
1 S T
D U N L A P
I O WA
D E C E M B E R
308 ILION AVE. CHARITON IA 50049