======================== Delaware County ++++++++++++++++++++++++ 8. BOVINA VALLEY FARMS
9. BRAMLEY MOUNTAIN FARM
10. BROOKSIDE FARM & MAPLE Matthew, Micah & Carolyn Scobie 2544 County Highway 2 Delancey, NY 13752 (607) 746-6618 email@example.com Farming has been in our family for over 100 years. The current farm focus is pasture-raised and grass-fed Hereford beef, lamb, meat chickens, heritage turkeys, and pork. We restarted the maple business in 2008. We strive to produce the best tasting 100% pure maple syrup and maple products.
11. BROVETTO DAIRY AND CHEESE HOUSE LLC Corinne Brovetto 1677 County Route 29 Jefferson, NY 12093 (607) 278-6622 firstname.lastname@example.org Our family-owned dairy and cheese house is run by Corinne, Ronald and Russell. We specialize in a farmstead,
12. BRUSH BROOK FARM Joan Schultz Burns 3258 County Highway 5 Bovina Center, NY 13740 (607) 832-4531 email@example.com Brush Brook Farm has pork and grass-fed beef raised without hormones or any unnecessary medications and certified organic hay. Our beef and pork are processed at a USDA inspected facility and is available in sides or wholes. Retail cuts will be available soon for purchase at the farm. brushbrook.com
13. BURN AYR FARM Kathleen & Kevin Sullivan 21031 State Highway 28 Delhi, NY 13753 (607) 746-7287 firstname.lastname@example.org Seasonal farm store featuring our grass-fed beef and farm-raised pork. All meats are raised antibiotic/hormone free. Try our all natural frankfurters and kielbasa made from our beef. Seasonal vegetables, herbs, dairy, honey, maple and eggs are available. We showcase and sell other local farm products. Farm store is open July to October. Meat orders are available year round by calling (607) 746-7287. Visit us Saturday in Andes and Wednesday in Delhi farm market venues. Check our Facebook page for our store hours. Farm stay with us at our bed and breakfast, The Inn at Toll Gate Creek.
14. BYEBROOK FARM Paul & Gwen Deysenroth 7531 County Highway 18 Bloomville, NY 13739 (607) 538-9796 email@example.com We own and operate a dairy of 45 Holstein cows on our farm that has been in the family for eight generations. At our roadside stand we sell fresh bottled raw milk, brown eggs and our raw milk Gouda cheeses. You will also likely find Bread Fellows breads, Cowbella yogurt,
Wharton Hollow honey and baked goods from the Farmers’ Wife. Byebrook Gouda is also available at local stores, the Delhi Farmers’ Market, and is on the menu at Brewery Ommegang and Origins Cafe.
15. C&C FEEDS Craig Schneider 39 Howell Street Walton, NY 13856 (607) 865-5065 firstname.lastname@example.org C&C Feeds is a competitively priced, customer service-oriented business offering high-quality bagged feeds and supplies for animals large and small, domestic or wild. Lawn and garden supplies including grass seed, conservation mix, fertilizers and garden seeds are available in season. Propane tanks filled. The little store . . . doing a BIG business!
16. CATS’ HAPPY HOUR Gabrielle Pierce Hamden, NY 13782 (607) 746-7841 email@example.com Treat your cats while amusing your human friends with premium catnip bottled in plastic wine bottles and flasks under labels such as: Whiskery Whiskey, Alley Cat Ale, Calico Chianti, Tabby Tequila, Kitty Kordial and Meow Moonshine. Produced and bottled in the CATSkills of Upstate NY, Hamden in Delaware County, to be specific. catshappyhour.com
17. CATSKILL BOTANICALS Lauren Raba 53 Main Street Delhi, NY 13753 (607) 434-4474 firstname.lastname@example.org Catskill Botanicals specializes in plant based skin care products, utilizing wild harvested and locally grown plants of the Catskill Region. Plant based skin creams are sold at catskillbotanicals.com, the Village Apothecary in Woodstock, Good Cheap Food in Delhi, the Green Earth in Oneonta, and Pepacton Natural Foods in Roscoe. catskillbotanicals.com
Jack Burns 257 E. Bramley Mountain Road Bovina Center, NY 13740 (607) 832-4371 email@example.com The Burns family has been farming in Bovina since 1802. We raise Belted Galloway beef cattle. Our cattle are pasture-raised, whole-corn finished and hormone and antibiotic free. We sell quarters, sides and wholes. Individual cuts available at the farm, Saturdays 9–11 AM, June through October, or by calling ahead. bovinabeef.com
artisanal, semi-hard, cave-aged Tilsitstyle cheese. You can buy this cheese at the Pakatakan Farmers’ Market, Brewery Ommegang, and many other local stores, or visit the farm. The farm store is open 11 AM–4 PM every day. When we’re not making cheese, visit the cheese plant and cave with 1,000 wheels of cheese. Taste our cheese varieties in the farm store. harpersfieldcheese.com
Pure Catskills Guide
Dan & Shannon Finn 77 Huff Road Delhi, NY 13753 (607) 746-8192 firstname.lastname@example.org Bovina Valley Farms is dedicated to good food, good practices and good people. We celebrate and cater to those who want locally sourced, sustainably produced foods, and offer 100% natural and organic pork, beef and chicken, as well as Moonshine Maple, a sweet and smoky wood-fired syrup. The dairy from our farms will be used to make Cowbella milk, yogurt, cheese and butter beginning in 2018. Learn more by visiting bovinavalleyfarms.com. bovinavalleyfarms.com