......... .... ..
1. 2 QUEENS HONEY
2. AGRARIAN FEAST FARM Vincent Cuneo 621 Cattail Road Livingston Manor, NY 12758 (845) 807-9909 firstname.lastname@example.org Nested at two thousand feet of altitude in the brisk air of New York’s Catskill Mountains, near the village of Livingston Manor. We grow organic microgreens in an indoor vertical farm and gourmet and medicinal mushrooms on logs and stumps in the forest. We serve restaurants, gourmet markets and wholesale distributors. agrarianfeast.com
4. BARON ORGANICS PRODUCTS & SUPPORT Michael Baron 50 J. Spielman Road Jeffersonville, NY 12748 (845) 482-3902 email@example.com Baron Organics offers natural and organic fertilizers and soil amendments for farms and home gardens, as well as soil testing. We feature Fertrell products, OMRI listed. Many varieties of garlic for sale.
5. BERRIED TREASURES FARM Franca Tantillo 248 Beaverkill Mountain Road Roscoe, NY 12776 (607) 498-4666 firstname.lastname@example.org Nestled on the river’s edge, in the town of Cooks Falls. Operating since 1986, this all-inclusive farm opens our doors to the public for daily activities. Farmstand operates weekends only, call for hours. We also do private brunches/lunch/
6. BRIDLE HILL FARM Elinor Young 190 Hemmer Road Jeffersonville, NY 12748 (845) 482-3993 email@example.com Bridle Hill Farm offers English and Western lessons, all season trail rides, pay as you go Thursday PM after school riding educational programs, daily AM summer day camp. The farm has indoor and outdoor riding arenas so come rain or shine. Open daily, year round by appointment. bridlehillfarm.com
7. BUTCHIE’S ORGANIC FARM Scott Goodman 36 C. Meyer Road Cochecton, NY 12726 (845) 932-8492 firstname.lastname@example.org Butchie’s Organic Farm, located in Cochecton, NY along the Delaware River, grows a variety of certified organic (NOFA-NY) and certified naturally grown produce, eggs, chicken and pork. Find Butchie’s Organic Farm at area farmers’ markets; contact directly for wholesale inquiries. butchiesorganicfarm.com
Charles Wilkin 7 Erie Avenue Narrowsburg, NY 12764 (845) 252-9904 email@example.com 2 Queens Honey produces honeybee inspired products and raw honey from the Delaware River Valley and Catskills. Our products include raw honey, fine loose teas, locally roasted coffee, natural soap and cosmetics handmade with honey, beeswax and propolis. 2queenshoney.com
Sonja Hedlund 80 Hahn Road Callicoon Center, NY 12724 (845) 482-4764 firstname.lastname@example.org FARM VACATIONS: Our three-bedroom solar/ wind-powered guest house sleeps six. Try free-range eggs, goat milk and garden vegetables. Participate in farm chores. Dogs welcome! Two hours from NYC. EDUCATION PROGRAMS: ‘Farming with Kids’ classes on making cheese/ spinning and dying wool, renewable energy. View full schedule on our website. applepondfarm.com
dinner’s alfresco on the Beaverkill River. Call for reservations. It’s our pleasure to feed you our mineralized produce. “Tasting is Believing” is our motto.
Pure Catskills Guide
Farm, Forest & retail members
2. APPLE POND FARM AND RENEWABLE ENERGY EDUCATION CENTER