======================== Delaware County ++++++++++++++++++++++++ 80. STONY CREEK FARM
83. TAY TEA
87. VLY CREEK MAPLE FARM
Katharine & Dan Marsiglio 1738 Freer Hollow Road Walton, NY 13856 (607) 865-7965 email@example.com We offer farm stays in plush rustic platform tents, farm workshops, day camps, Saturday farm tours and outdoor pizza nights. Our farm store is stocked with our beyond organic vegetables. All of our animals are raised on clean pasture. Call or stop by! stonycreekfarmstead.com
Nini Ordoubadi 159 Main Street Delhi, NY 13753 (607) 746-6086 firstname.lastname@example.org Tay Tea, founded by Nini Ordoubadi in 2003 specializes in creating hand-blended loose-leaf teas. Our collection is available for purchase from our shop in Delhi, on our website, and in stores, cafes and restaurants nationwide. Our tea shop and atelier is open seasonally. Check our website, Instagram, and Facebook page for details. taytea.com
Ronald Morse 2470 County Highway 37 Fleischmanns, NY 12430 (845) 254-4283 email@example.com Pure maple syrup, maple cream, maple sugar and granulated sugar. Use dairy cream for defoamer, no R.O. Visit our stand at the sap house open most days, all year.
81. SUGAR MOUNTAIN MAPLE FARM
Tabitha Gilmore-Barnes 424 Carr George Road Denver, NY 12421 (607) 326-7662 firstname.lastname@example.org Tabitha Gilmore-Barnes has been weaving since 1980, creating handwoven textiles for the wardrobe and home. Since 1990, with a move to Delaware Country, NY (in the Catskills Region), she added hand-spun locally sourced wool and alpaca yarns to her business. She sells her products through the Catskill Mountain Artisans Guild and Catskills Regional Harvest. Studio visits are by appointment: tgbweavingstudio@ hotmail.com or (607) 326-7662. facebook.com/handwoventextiles
Irene Berkowitz & Matthew Dell 1576 Crescent Valley Road Bovina, NY 13740 (607) 832-4230 email@example.com Treadlight Farm is a specialty cut-flower farm in Bovina, NY. With great care for our land and its soil, we specialize in surprising and unique florals that are not available in the conventional floral trade. We provide fresh flowers to farmers’ markets, local store and Catskills weddings and events. treadlight-farm.com
85. TWIN PONDS FARM LLC Barbara Fischer 1284 Scotch Hill Road Bloomville, NY 13739 (607) 538-9504 firstname.lastname@example.org We process our alpaca fiber into batts here on the farm. Battenkill Fibers make our wonderfully soft alpaca yarn for knitting, spinning, and crocheting. We sell Scottish Highland beef by the whole and half. All our birds (chickens/ducks/ turkeys) are free ranging all over the cattle and alpaca pastures.
86. UNION GROVE DISTILLERY Brian Mulder 43311 State Highway 28 Arkville, NY 12406 (845) 586-6300 email@example.com Union Grove Distillery is a new craft distillery located in Arkville, NY. Enjoy a cocktail at the copper top bar or by the wood burning fireplace, take a guided tour of the production facility, and leave with a bottle of our latest spirits to enjoy at home. uniongrovedistillery.com
89. WAYSIDE CIDER & TAPROOM 55 Redden Road Andes, NY 13731 (845) 676-6002 Makers of unique small batch mountain ciders. Visit our taproom to try our ciders, locally sourced food, and NYS beer, wine and spirits. waysidecider.com
90. WEINLAND FARMS Ruth Weinmann 143 Townbrook Road Hobart, NY 13788 (607) 538-9733 firstname.lastname@example.org Family owned Angus beef farm. Our animals graze on lush green pastures throughout summer, and in winter on hay from our hay fields. Selling homeraised Angus beef- whole, halves, quarters or individual pieces. We sell at farmers’ markets, and directly from the farm.
n n h
82. TABITHA GILMORE-BARNES STUDIO
84. TREADLIGHT FARM
George & Shannon Stanton-Helms 2070 Pine Swamp Road Sidney Center, NY 13839 (607) 287-2768 email@example.com Stay and play with us! Farming is a family adventure and a wonderful way of life. Join us in a weekend or week full of making memories and farming fun for the whole family. At Water Wheel Farm we strive to provide the highest quality local meats and products you can find from right here in NY! Book a stay or shop our meats online at waterwheelfarmny.com. waterwheelfarmny.com
Pure Catskills Guide
Victor & Susan Fairbairn 631 County Route 3 Margaretville, NY 12455 (845) 586-2421 firstname.lastname@example.org Sugar Mountain Maple Farm is located in the hamlet of Dunraven just two miles west of Margaretville at the east end of the Pepacton Reservoir. Our maple syrup is made on a wood fired evaporator without the use of reverse osmosis. We currently tap approximately 600 maple trees, and only sugar maples are tapped. We also produce maple candy. We have a small self-serve farmstand located at our farm that is open daily all year long. We will also ship our products anywhere in the U.S.
88. WATER WHEEL FARM