======================== Delaware County ++++++++++++++++++++++++ 66. RAMBLEBRAMBLE FARM Jamie Bianco 56508 State Highway 10 South Kortright, NY 13842 (413) 222-1960 email@example.com RambleBramble Farm is a vegetable farm located in the western Catskill Mountains. We are dedicated to the sustainability of the soil and water, and do not apply chemicals of any kind. Come visit our farm stand for both garden staples and heirloom produce between June and October. ramblefarm.com
67. RICH FARM
68. RICH-NAN FARM
69. RIVER MEADOW FARM Lisa & Alex Robinson 21780 State Highway 28 Delhi, NY 13753 (607) 746-3504 firstname.lastname@example.org River Meadow Farm is a first-year experimental garden and food forest based on permaculture principles. Our roadside barn contains our seasonal farm store, Delaware Pantry, where you will find the best of the fruits, vegetables, herbs and flowers grown on
Gideon Frisbee 48018 State Highway 10 Delhi, NY 13753 (607) 746-9514 email@example.com Riverdale Farm and Forest is operated by three generations of the Frisbee family. We specialize in producing maple syrup, grass-fed beef, fresh brown eggs and pastured pork. Call or stop by the farm, located four miles east of Delhi. riverdalefarmny.com
71. ROBSON’S CHRISTMAS TREES Gary & MJ Robson 2425 Jim Lane Road (Corner of McNaught Hill & Jim Lane Road) Bovina Center, NY 13740 (607) 832-4306 firstname.lastname@example.org Enjoy an outing to pick your Christmas tree at our choose-and-cut farm in Bovina, NY. We also have pre-cut trees. Wreaths, kissing balls and centerpieces are available, we suggest pre-ordering. Open Saturdays and Sundays, 10 AM– 4 PM, beginning the Friday after Thanksgiving. Other days by appointment. Find us on Facebook.
72. ROXBURY GENERAL Doug McLaurine & Robin Factor 53587 State Highway 30 Roxbury, NY 12474 (607) 326-6118 email@example.com Roxbury General is a modern general store specializing in locally sourced merchandise, including seasonal clothing, local crafts, pantry items, home goods, hardware, toys, jewelry, stationery, handbags, art, books, novelties, and small practical items— gifts and necessities for all occasions. Also, we offer bike rentals to carry you effortlessly through the Catskills countryside. roxburygeneral.com
Ben Holscher 750 Roxbury Mountain Road Hobart, NY 13788 (607) 538-1500 firstname.lastname@example.org In its eighth year, Roxbury Mountain Maple has quickly grown to become one of the largest maple producers in the Catskill Mountains. The Holscher Family and their dedicated team care for more than 25,000 maple trees. Each spring they produce thousands of gallons of award winning, certified organic syrup in their state-of-the-art sugarhouse. Maple syrup, cream, and sugar are available at roxburymountainmaple.com, amazon.com, or the Holscher’s Country Store in Hobart. roxburymountainmaple.com
74. S.M.I. FARMS Dominic & Jeanette Siniscalchi 6900 State Highway 206 Sidney Center, NY 13839 (607) 865-5032 email@example.com A small family farm situated on State Highway 206 (near B.O.C.E.S.). We feature Black Angus beef, grass-fed. Kid goats for meat, piglets and free range brown eggs. We also feature pork products when available, bacon, sausage and other cuts. We have natural grown garlic, and raw honey. All animals are naturally raised, hormone and antibiotic free. Our products and beef cuts are available at our farm store which also has other local products including vegetables, maple syrup, on occasion fresh baked goods and more. Specials on Saturday’s. Like us on Facebook.
75. SAJOBE FARMS Beth & Donald Conklin 286 Hoyt Road Walton, NY 13856 (607) 865-4802 firstname.lastname@example.org SaJoBe Farms has been raising the finest meats and poultry free of growth hormones and steroids for over 20 years. Currently offering organic Horn Dorset lamb, pastured Berkshire pork, grass-fed beef and free range brown chicken eggs. SaJoBe prides themselves on their breeding lines and building each generation to a more vigorous health, ideal body type, and savory plate. sajobe.com
Nanette LaTourette 7908 County Highway 27 Sidney Center, NY 13839 (607) 865-6392 email@example.com Rich-Nan Farm is located in the scenic valley of Trout Creek just off Route 206. Cow-calf beef operation with feeder calves for sale in the fall. Finished beef upon request by whole or half, no hormones or antibiotics. Corn silage, baleage, and grass-fed. Quality forage for sale: 1st, 2nd, 3rd cut small square bales, 4X4 baleage and dry hay. Applesauce, pumpkins and sweet corn in season. Baked goods upon request!
70. RIVERDALE FARM AND FOREST
73. ROXBURY MOUNTAIN MAPLE
Pure Catskills Guide
Scott & Eleanor Jensen 13075 County Highway 18 Hobart, NY 13788 (607) 538-1371 firstname.lastname@example.org The Rich Family Farm for over 100 years and five generations, is located along the beautiful Back River Road and the Catskill Scenic Trail. We offer fresh brown eggs from free-range hens (year-round), and our restored 1830s farmhouse is available as a vacation rental. richcountryfarmhouse.com
our site, as well as other locally produced farm products, work from local artisans, antiques and books. delawarepantry.com