Discover Benelux | Design | Desirable Designs
Transition of colours Summer may still be in full swing, but the trends for the new season keep coming in. Here are some trendsetting colours with just a touch of summer. TEXT: ELLA PUT | PRESS PHOTOS
1. A disco couch With such colourful prints it is hard not to be happy when looking at this fun couch, which would be a highlight in any calm corner of your house. €1,975 www.dsco.nl
2. Designed for living Dutch design brand Brabantia has always been known for creating modest designs with international allure for a good price, making even trash cans part of a sophisticated interior. €22,95 www.brabantia.com
4. Model turned icon Since the creation of the Linea in 1997, the experienced craftsman at the Jori workshops has processed more than 30,000 copies of the iconic sofa. A milestone that this timeless classic will celebrate with a renewed design. €3,400 www.jori.be
3. The lighting bible This Splitline lamp is the latest edition in a successful lighting series by Belgian design brand Delta Light and is perfect for bathrooms, kitchens or hallways. Price on request www.deltalight.be 8 | Issue 44 | August 2017
5. The gift of Gispen Designed by Willem H. Gispen, one of the most famous Dutch industrial designers, this timeless chair is part of a reinvented post-war collection. From €260 Gispen via www.lensvelt.nl
Promoting Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.