Discover Benelux | Design | Desirable Designs
Drink up From chandeliers made with glass bottles to mobile drinks stations, these creations from the Benelux will quench your thirst for innovative design. TEXT: ELLA PUT | PRESS PHOTOS
2. Wine and dine These might look like actual wine glasses, but you are being deceived. Jansen+co has come up with this functional and stylish salad set. The upside down wine glasses are ideal for storing oil and vinegar. €35 Jansen+co via www.dutchbydesign.com
1. 1. Milk lamp Funky, yet stylish, is the best way to describe this unique design made by Dutch studio Droog. Recycled from an original milk bottle, this is the perfect item for an environmentally friendly household. €135 www.droog.com
3. 3. Shine a light This extraordinary light by Bonne Plat has been constructed with empty glass bottles and will turn any room into a design studio. €215 Bonne Plat via www.dutchbydesign.com
5. Sustainable style All over the world people are choosing a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle, drinking more water and saying goodbye to disposable plastic water bottles. Meanwhile, say hello to RAAK Design’s simple yet futuristic water bottle. Price on request www.raakdesign.com
5. 4. 4. Coffee to go What could be better than a hot drink on wheels? Studio Pieck created this sustainable and useful mobile station that allows you to drink tea or coffee on your bike. Price on request www.studiopieck.com 8 | Issue 34 | October 2016
Promoting Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.