29 st. georgeâ€™s school
This metal sculpture (and its partner), which adorn the Nathaniel P. Hill Library, were rescued by former Art Department Chair Richard Grosvenor following the 1964 demolition of the Manufacturers Building in Providence.
wrought iron handle, 1927
The blacksmith Samuel Alexander Yellin created this and many other pieces of ironwork for the St. George's Chapel, which still adorn the building today. Born in Poland in 1885, he was commissioned by chapel donor John Nicholas Brown, Class of 1918.