CLOTHIM Hybrid with Poser7 Tutorial
TUTORIAL 1. Step by step tutorial 1. Double click on the Clothim Hybrid icon on your Desktop or select â€žStart/Programs/ZEW Programs/ZEW Clothim Hybrid/Clothim Hybridâ€? from your Start menu.
2. Select Render -> Options from main menu.
3. Select Auto Search button to specify Poser7 location automatically. 4. Select path to Poser7 from the list. 2
5. Select OK button. 5
6. If you see below setting select OK button. 6
7. Now you may add clothes to your project. You may mix all items from CLOTHIM Library.
TUTORIAL 8. Select the Skin button to open M4 Texture Maps Window and to specify a background skin texture.
8 9. Select the auto search button placed under the face preview box, to choose a face texture which will be used as a background.
TUTORIAL 10. Select M4 skin face texture from the list. 11
11. Select OK button. 12. Select the auto search button placed under the torso preview box, to choose a torso texture which will be used as a background.
12 13. Select M4 skin torso texture from the list. 14 13
14. Select OK button.
TUTORIAL 15. Select the auto search button placed under the limbs preview box, to choose a limbs texture which will be used as a background.
15 16. Select M4 skin limbs texture from the list. 17 16
17. Select OK button. 18. Select a desired Skin tone from the skin tone palette. 19
19. Select OK button.
TUTORIAL 20. Select RENDER button. Now will be created MAT file in Poser7.
20 21. Open Poser7 with installed content.
TUTORIAL 22. Load Michael4 model from the Figure library.
23. From the Poses library load any skin texture for him.
TUTORIAL 24. Open the Poses library Zew Clothim hybrid.
25. Load MAT file generated by CLOTHIM Hybrid, usually named myClothes (M4 figure must be selected).
26. Now Michael is ready for posing and render. 9