BRANDING COMPUTING & STORAGE
WE ENGINEER BRANDS
- To create a compelling brand proposition, Nutanix had clearly and concisely articulate the value of their technology to business leaders.
- The company needed to also demonstrate how it will realistically deliver on the stated value in a unique manner..
- Brand Essence needed to reflect Nutanix very unique product and company values & personality.
Project Owner: Howard Ting - VP Marketing & Product
8-week branding effort: - Launched project with a strategic work session with Nutanix top management. -
! Identified potential value targets centered on “simple” ! Explored the brand story with customers, investors and sales team. ! Considered competitive positioning of top all direct competitors in the market. ! Created a visual representation of the Nutanix Brand Platform. !
- Authored a written Brand Platform.
-‐ Created a sample advertisement to help team activate platform.
The Brand Opportunity
“I’m frustrated. Always catching up.”
VP/Directors of IT are mandated to deliver the performance required by modern business but are hamstrung by the limited agility/scalability and the “seemingly” necessary complexity of their current data centers.
They spend a frustratingly large amount of time “keeping the lights on” instead of resolving new business challenges that engage their creativity and enable competitive advantage.
The Brand Positioning
! â€œWe make your life easy.â€?
! Nutanix relentlessly simplifies every aspect of data center technology enabling a remarkably agile, intuitive and scalable solution that exceeds performance expectations without compromise.
The Brand Essence
The Brand Essence The words behind the Brand Essence
1. The act of not adjusting of differences or making trade-offs or concessions; 2. Unyielding attitude.
! Simple !
1. Easy to understand, deal with, use; 2. Uncomplicated in form, nature, or design; 3. Adhered to first principles; not complicated.
The Brand Visual
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” - Leonardo DaVinci.
“Think simple!” as my old master used to say—meaning reduce the whole of the parts into the simplest terms, getting back to first principles.” - Frank Lloyd Wright.
“Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the commonplace simple, awesomely simple, that’s genius.” - Charlie Mingus.
WE DELIVER ACTION We are a brand engineering shop - thatâ€™s it. Because that is all we do, we can quickly and effectively craft the soul of your brand and deliver your core messaging on a silver platter, giving you all the tools you need to reach your audiences in a simple and practical way. No guessing, just results.
JC Velten 415. 813. 0955 firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ENGINEER BRANDS
Meg Wilson 650.863.6377 email@example.com Maria Perachio 917. 613. 1405 firstname.lastname@example.org