The Abundant Life Wellness Plan
Content and Fulfilled Manual
CCS International PO Box 2272 - Beacon Bay - 5205 Cell – 082 65 98 231 Email - email@example.com Website – www.abundantlifemanual.co.za
Be Content in Life - Fulfil your Purpose in Life To be content and fulfilled, you must know and live your Purpose in Life. 1. Do you know WHAT your PURPOSE is in life? 2. Do you know WHEN you will be PREPARED for your Purpose? 3. Do you know WHERE you will MANIFEST and APPLY your Purpose? 4. Do you know WHAT the REASON is for your Purpose? 5. Do you know WHO will BENEFIT from your Purpose? 6. Do you KNOW if your PURPOSE is temporal or have an ETERNAL effect? 7. Do you know WHO the ORIGINATOR of your Purpose is? 8. Are you currently MANIFESTING your Purpose in life or still SEEKING your Purpose? We are able and available to assist you in your quest to be content and fulfil your PURPOSE here on earth. Please contact us for information and assistance with the discovery of your LIFE! Your soul Partners in Transformation Louis Jooste and Lubabalo Nikani
CCS International PO Box 2272 - Beacon Bay - 5205 Cell – 082 65 98 231 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Website – www.abundantlifemanual.co.za
Fulfilled and Content in Christ Question: What do you perceive as the greatest challenge that people face today on earth? Question: Do you KNOW your PURPOSE here on earth? Fact: Most people on the globe do NOT know the WILL of Abba Father and thus they NEVER come to FULFILL their divine purpose in life! Proven fact: A person will ONLY be FULFILLED and CONTENT, once he/she has DISCOVERED his/her divine PURPOSE and daily OUTLIVED his/her purpose here on earth - Amen The Living Word declares: I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye PRESENT your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable SERVICE. And be NOT conformed to this world: but be ye TRANSFORMED by the renewing of your mind, that ye may PROVE what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, WILL of God. Romans 12:1-2 Most people today are DISCONTENT in life as they have not come to DISCOVER and OBEY the WILL of Abba Father. My divine PURPOSE can only be found IN Christ Jesus while I am obedient in DOING the Will of Abba Father INSIDE the Body of Christ on earth: It is VERY clear from the Scriptures that the Lord Jesus has purposed for us to KNOW His Perfect Will and to OBEY His Will - Amen JESUS our Saviour died to DELIVER us (free us) from our own carnal will and now the Lord Jesus daily leads us to DIE to self (me, myself and I) and live in daily OBEDIENCE to the divine Will of our heavenly Father! Galatians 2:20; John 12:24 and Matthew 7:21 We have been redeemed from the law but as Christians we are INSTRUCTED to OBEY the Will of God inside the Body of Christ - Amen
The Perfect Plan and Purpose for your life is concealed within the Will of God: 1. To receive Salvation of your soul To be saved from your sins and iniquities by the Blood Christ Jesus – Romans 10:8-13 To be Baptized in water to fulfil all righteousness – Matthew 3:15 To Love the Lord Jesus with all your heart, soul, mind and strength – Matthew 22:38-40
2. To be Baptized in the power of the Holy Spirit Receive the Baptism for anointed service unto seeking souls – 1 Corinthians 12 and Acts 1-28 To Worship the Lord Jesus as your Lord and Saviour – Psalm 119 To Love your neighbour as yourself – Matthew 22:38-40
3. To be Added to the Body of Christ while here on earth To become an active ministering member – Acts 2:38-47 To Obey the Will of the Father inside the Body of Christ – Romans 12 To Weekly Participate in the four spiritual disciplines as recorded in His Word - Acts 2:42-47 To Grow in Holiness – 1 Thessalonians 4:3 To Serve one another in His Love – 1 Corinthians 13 To be Thankful in all things – 1 Thessalonians 5:18 To Meet Christ Jesus at the great wedding feast in heaven – 2 Peter 3:10 To Rule and Reign with Christ Jesus on earth for a thousand years in our resurrection bodies – Revelations 1-21 To Spend Eternity with the Lord Jesus in Heaven! Revelations 22
4. To Mature in your measure of Faith To become voice activated in your God given Ministry as recorded in Ephesians 4:11-16 and 1 Corinthians 12 To Grow in the Image of Immanuel and manifest His fruit – Philippians 2 and 2 Corinthians 4:1-11 To be prepared for eternal life in heaven – Ephesians 1 – 6 To be Ready for the imminent rapture of the Bride of Christ into heaven – 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 and 1 Corinthians 15
5. To Become His ambassador in a wicked and perverse world As a Born Again teacher, truck driver, labourer, doctor or domestic worker – 2 Corinthians 5:16-21 To shine as a bright LIGHT in the midst of a wicked world and joyfully hold forth the Word of Life – Philippians 2:5-16 The Lord Jesus ORDAINED you to GO and bear fruit that must remain and to LOVE one another – John 15:1-17 To Declare His Word to the world – Matthew 28:18-20 Jesus saith unto him, I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also: and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him. John 14:6 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the Word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know the TRUTH, and that no lie is of the truth. 1 John 2:14-21 We know that ALL things work together for GOOD to them that Love GOD, to them who are CALLED according to His Purpose and His divine Will. Amen Romans 8:28
We only truly LOVE Christ Jesus when we OBEY His Will! In Christ Jesus we come into the NEW THINGS that our heavenly Father has prepared for us in the Body of His Son: 1. The Salvation of our soul – Romans 10:8-17 2. We are filled with the divine Spirit of Christ Jesus at our salvation – Romans 7:4 and Colossians 1:27 3. The wonderful gift of the Holy Spirit – Acts 1 and 2
4. We become the sons and saints of God Almighty – 2 Corinthians 5:16-21 5. The Lord ADD us into His precious Body on earth – Acts2:47 and Romans 12 6. The Lord Jesus divinely FEED His flock on green pastures beside still waters inside His Body on earth - Acts2v42 7. The Lord make us sit down weekly at His table of Salvation and continued consecration amongst our co-believers – 1 Corinthians 11:23-33 8. We HEAR Christ SPEAK AUDIBLY to us weekly INSIDE His Body on earth through the FIVE Gift ministries of the Ascended Christ Jesus – Hebrews 1:1-3 & Ephesians 4:10-13 9. We receive the nine (9) Gifts of the Holy Spirit for His service unto co-believers and also to seeking souls – 1 Corinthians 12 10. The Lord God REVEAL His divine Will unto us INSIDE His Body and Christ Jesus empowers us to DO (Obey) His Will – Matthew 7:21-25 and 1 John 1-2 11. We are led by the Holy Spirit to SUBMIT and SURRENDER to The Word - Amen 12. We learn to sacrifice self and our own carnal desires and to WALK in his Way! 13. The Lord grants us new desires to live in Obedience to the Instructions of Christ 14. The Lord lead us into a consecrated, holy and blameless life – Philippians 2:15 15. We are empowered by Christ Jesus to become His shining lights amongst a wicked and perverse nation – Philippians 2:15-16 16. We are blessed with many revelations of His Word inside His Body – Ephesians 4 17. The Living Word teaches us to Believe and Obey the first principles of the doctrines of Christ Jesus – Hebrews 6 (Refer to the enclosed Rock foundation) 18. We mature in the Christian life and come to bearing MUCH fruit – John 15 19. We become LIKE Jesus, made of NO reputation, the humble servants of God 20. Our souls are made ALIVE in Christ as we eagerly await the imminent Rapture of the Bride of Christ – 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 21. We live in VICTORY over sin and temptations – Luke 4:1-19 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His Will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the Beloved. Ephesians 1:5-6
In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Wherein He hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to His good pleasure which He hath purposed in Himself. That in the dispensation of the fullness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him: In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the Purpose of Christ who worketh ALL things after the counsel of His own Will (The Will of God). Ephesians 1:7-11 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the Will of the Lord is. Ephesians 5:15-17
It is VERY CLEAR from the Scriptures that the Lord Jesus has purposed for us to KNOW His perfect Will and to OBEY His Will - Amen To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this MYSTERY among the Gentiles; which is Christ IN you, the hope of GLORY: Whom we preach, warning every man, and TEACHING every man in all WISDOM; that we may present every man PERFECT in Christ Jesus: Whereunto I also labour, striving according to His working, which worketh IN me MIGHTILY. Colossians 1:27-29 The RICHES of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ JESUS INSIDE you, the hope of His GLORY - Hallelujah! Christ Jesus in us and Him manifesting through us unto souls Christ in us and His divine Charity manifesting through us unto seeking souls Christ in us and His Truth manifesting through us unto broken souls Christ in us and His ministry manifesting through us unto saints and sinners Christ in us and His Wisdom manifesting through us unto all people we meet Christ Jesus in us and His Power manifesting through us unto searching souls Christ Jesus in us and His Spirit manifesting through us unto all people on the globe! We thank and praise Abba Father for His Abundant Love and Grace in our saved lives - Amen
CCS International PO Box 2272 - Beacon Bay - 5205 Cell â€“ 082 65 98 231 Email - email@example.com Website â€“ www.abundantlifemanual.co.za
Characteristics of the Eagle The Basic understanding of the Eagle Analogy The first thing you need to know about eagles so you can fully understand what the basic gist of this analogy is all about is exactly how they are able to fly, with most of it being on how they are able to soar without actually flapping their wings. Their wings are spread straight out and they are literally soaring with perfect ease on the wind currents. Eagles are born with big and heavy wings, and part of the survival mechanism they are born with is that they have to learn how to fly without actually flapping their big wings. They have to learn how to do this in order to conserve energy. Eagles can literally die if they expend too much energy flapping their wings during flight as versus soaring without flapping their wings.
The seven basic characteristics of Eagles For centuries, these seemingly larger-than-life birds have fascinated and inspired us with brilliant leadership characteristics. When eagles come to mind, people commonly imagine some enormous hunter soaring above wide-open spaces on outsized wings. Indeed, eagles are among the worldâ€™s largest birds of prey. We venerate them as living symbols of power, freedom, and transcendence. Man for many years have taken Eagles as a symbol of beauty, bravery, courage, honour, pride, determination and grace. What make this bird so important and symbolic to humanity are its characteristics. Seven important characteristics of eagle have been closely associated to leadership and are widely researched and the facts accepted globally.
1. Eagles Flight. When they mix with other birds, they are there to find something to eat and then take off. – As the old saying goes, “Birds of like feathers flock together.” Eagles do not mix with other birds but only enjoy flying at their high altitude. It is this characteristic that makes eagles unique birds. An eagle will never surrender to the size or strength of its prey. It will always give a fight to win its prey or regain its territory. Consider on how the Golden Eagle displays remarkable hunting strategy, preying on goats much larger than itself by throwing them off the cliff face. No matter what the size of that person or what weapon they maybe holding, you would attack them without thought or regard for yourself. It wouldn’t even dawn on you to be afraid because your instinct is to protect that which you love and cherish. Faithful leaders are fearless per 2 Timothy 1:7-10. They face problems head on in the Name of Jesus - Amen 2. Eagles See a Long Distance Prey or Enemy – Eagles have strong vision, so they can
identify their prey and focus on it until they get it. At the same time, an eagle can see its enemy from afar, such as snakes trying to sneak in to its nest to steal its egg or to kill its young. Though eagles build their nests on high rocks and places, snakes have a tendency and ability to climb to them. But the strong vision of eagles keeps the enemies away from its nest. If you ever happen to see an eagle sitting high above the tree or cliff of a stiff mountain, watch closely and see how attentive the bird is. The body sits still and the head will be tilted side to side to observe what is happening below, around and above it. Even if it’s flying close by, you can observe how keen its eyes are looking for its prey. Eagles have a keen vision. Their eyes are specially designed for long distance focus and clarity. They can spot another eagle soaring from 50 miles away. Vision is a successful leadership characteristic. Habakkuk 2:2-4. And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith. Acts 26:15-19. Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly VISION: And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. 3. Eagles do not eat dead things. – Eagles never consume dead things, but vultures do. Eagles can fly up to an altitude of 10,000 feet, but they are able to swiftly land on the ground. At 10, 000 feet, you will never find another bird.
An eagle doesn’t mingle around with the pigeons. It is said that Pigeons scavenge on the ground and grumble and complain all day long. Eagles are not. They fly and make less noise waiting for opportunities to strike their next prey or glide with the current of the storm. Great leaders are problem solvers. They don’t complain like the pigeons do. They love to take challenges as the eagle does when the storm comes.
4. Eagles Love the Storm – Eagles are the only birds that love the storm. When all other birds try to flee from the storm and hide its fierceness, eagles fly into it and will use the wind of the storm to rise higher in a matter of seconds. They use the pressure of the storm to glide higher without having to use their own energy. They are able to do this because God has created them uniquely with an ability to lock their wings in a fixed position in the midst of the fierce storm winds. Challenges in the life of a leader are many. These are the storm we must face as leaders to rise to greater heights. Like an eagle, a leader can only rise to greater heights if he or she takes up the challenges head on without running away from it. Isaiah 40:29-31. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. 5. Eagles Test Before Trusting – The female eagle during courtship always takes a male eagle into the air after picking up a twig from the ground and dropping it from a certain height for the male to chase it. Once the male catches hold of it and bring back, the female flies into a higher altitude and drop it in the same way. This is repeated until the female gets an assurance that the male has mastered the art of seriously picking up the twigs in real love and affection. Once they get hooked up in trust, the father and the mother eagle mate for life. They also work together as parents. On this note, believe this or not. Eagles are known for their aggression. They are absolutely ferocious aren’t they? Anyone who doesn’t have a total knowledge of this great bird will say yes. What is more astonishing with this bird is their ability to nurture their young ones. Research has shown that no member of the bird family is more gentle and attentive to its young ones than the eagles. This is how it happens. When the mother eagle sees that time has come for it to teach the eaglets to fly, she gathers an eaglet onto her back, and spreading her wings, flies high. Suddenly she swoops out from under the eaglet and allows it to fall. As it falls, it gradually learns what its wings are for until the mother catches it once again. The process is repeated. If the young is slow to learn or cowardly, she returns it to the nest, and begins to tear it apart, until there is nothing left for the eaglet to cling to. Then she nudges him off the cliff.
True leaders are not bosses. They grow with their people. They strive to make individuals in the organization or society grows to their full ability. They teach and guide just like the mother eagle does. They never stop giving challenges but never giveup empowering and directing. 2 Timothy 1:7-9. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.
6. Eagles Train Their Children to Maturity – Eagles always build their nests on high places where enemies cannot easily reach. God always by His sovereign power sets his weak and lowly in mind children’s in high places far above the reach of the enemy (Matthew 5:3-4; Job 5:11; Psalm 91:14). A male eagle picks up thorns and lays them on the cliff as an outer shell of protection, and then it brings twigs to form another layer over it for ruggedness and agility. Again it places a layer of thorns over it to prevent enemies penetrating it, and then places a layer of soft-grass just before the inner most layer. The finishing touches for the nest are completed using its feathers placed over the outermost layers of rugs.
7. Eagles Retire Until New Feathers Grow – When eagles get older and weak because of worn out feathers, which slow down flight speed and manoeuvres, the eagles retire away in the rocks and will pluck all their old feathers until it is completely bare. It waits until a new set of feather grows and comes out of his body. It stays in the hiding place until all the new feathers comes back to make it fly dynamically and royally again without much effort or toil. This happens at about the age of 30. What happens is that when the eagles reach the age of 30, their physical body condition deteriorates fast making it difficult for them to survive. What is really interesting is that the eagle never gives up living, instead he eagle retreats to a mountaintop and over a five month period goes through a metamorphosis. It knocks off its own beak by banging it against a rock, plucks out its talons and then feathers. Each stage produces a regrowth of the removed body parts, allowing the eagle to live for another 30 – 40 years. There are times in your life as a leader that you must look back and take stock of your life. The good and the bad experiences you have been through as a leader. Are you living by faith doing the will of the Father? Do you need to improve your certain areas in your life as a leader? Great leaders are the ones that always do “checks and balances” of their personal and professional lives and make an effort to learn new things every day.
THE EAGLE LIFE Our Strength, Insight and Wisdom are from the Lord our Abba Father – Isaiah 11:1-3. Let this be a Prayer for your Christian Life. Pray the prayers of Paul over your life (family) as recorded in Ephesians 1: 15-23 and 3:14-21 Experience how His Mighty loving Power starts to work in your life (family life) and commence to soar as an Eagle with our Abba Father! The days of us living as turkeys [sinners] are forever gone and washed away by the Blood of the Lamb – Jesus. The turkey life was about eating rotten guavas and old pawpaw’s, ( booze, babes, games, biltong, sunshine and Chevrolet ) being restricted to a small camp, sitting on the ground moping (Survival Cycle Syndrome ) and not being able to fly but merely shuffle around with useless wings – Satan being the wicked “inn-keeper” being in control of every dirty move in Boot camp (Mammon, politics, poverty, crime, abortion and sodomizing ) When storms would come, the turkeys “run” for cover and hide away in stinky dungeons (bars, disco’s , gambling, dirty dens etc) BUT come Xmas, the turkey will lose his head and end up in the steam pot and be served as a cooked meal! This is the very plan of Satan with all his earthly slaves/sinners – the hellish HOTPOT of Hell is awaiting them all – Turkish delight – toasted forever in Hell! BUT – We Praise God, for He has sent His only Begotten Son – Jesus, to purchase us with His Precious sinless Blood at the Tree on Calvary – Amen The EAGLES life is what our Heavenly Father has called us to be and to LIVE in His Grace, Mercy and Love forever more – Hallelujah! The life of a bald headed Eagle (Witkop Eagle) is recognized by some AMAZING aspects which is also typical of the True Christian Life in Christ:
Eagles has well developed wings and can FLY to fifteen thousand feet, at the level where Boeings fly – They eat fresh fish to develop their wings – so we should EAT the meat of the WORD – daily in our closet, in fellowship and weekly fed by the Fivefold Ministries in the True Body of Christ!
They eat Fresh fish, not I&J frozen fish, nor something fishy, neither dead fish. Thus the More fish they eat, the greater and stronger their wings develop – however, many Christians seem to rather eat “dead fish” in the way of Christian novels, Satan’s Shack, the Wicked Way of Warren, Theopfostics and other junk!
Their Wingspan can grow up to three meters on which they gently soar and with great excitement do they break through the storms of thunder and lightning – Eagles ENJOY the storms! So should WE as well developed Christian REJOICE through the storms and trials of Life! ( not moan& groan)
They break through the clouds and rise up into the clear Sunshine, where there is no storms but PEACE in heavenly places – So are we seated in Heavenly places in our Lord Jesus - Ephesians
Their eyes are specially designed by God, that they can fly straight into the bright sunlight, thus there predators cannot follow them and must “fall-away”. Thus there safety is in the presence of the sun! Christians should FLEE to the Son of Righteousness – Jesus, in times of trouble and temptations – Luke 4.
Eagles know that it is the winds below their wings that take them higher and thus we should soar on Wings of FAITH into a place of Peace and safety.
We should see our Storms/ trials as testing times for exercising our Faith and trusting Abba Father to take us Higher and closer into His peaceful presence. We should BREAK through the dark clouds in the Strength and Wisdom of His awesome Word and His Will ( the Fresh fish which we should eat daily )
It is the LORD whom brings the storms and who is in Control of all and any storm in our lives – it is NOT the Devil whom controls the Heavens nor the Earth – but our Sovereign GOD and Creator – JESUS!
True mature Christians LOVE the storms and tribulations for they KNOW the VICTORY are theirs to claim and declare – 2 Chronicles 20:14 -30
The more Fresh fish an Eagle eat , the better equipped it will be to Fly, to soar, to Dive, to Hunt, to overcome storms, to Breed and Multiply into many Eagles! So we should also EAT the Word of God and Obey His Wonderful Word that we can be Overcomer’s, Victorious, Mature and Multiplying into more Sons and Saints of the King Eagle – JESUS!
As Eagles fly into the Bright sunlight, we should find our hiding/strength in the Light of God’s Word – Jesus is the Light of the World – The Son of Righteousness – Hallelujah! He has saved us from darkness – Turkish delight!
For some sad reason, Christians ( or Churchians…? ) are now running into a fake light of man’s cunning plans… the Warren way, the Shaky Shack way, The kingdom Now way, psychology of men, pretty pastors from Pofadder etc. All a brood of adders and vipers, with poison to kill pure Christian’s heart!
The bald headed Eagle life with ONE breeding female for 100 years! How come we have Christians (maybe Churchians…?) today that cannot stay faithful to the wife that God blessed them with in their teen years – wicked heart of sin. Praise God that eagles cannot sin but SOAR! And so should His Sons and Saints!
A dedicated male and female Eagle grip one another’s talons high in the skies, tumble down to the ground and just before impact they release their grip. Then they go back to an even higher altitude and repeat this same death tumbling experience – just to release at the RIGHT time! After this Trust / Faith building exercise, they go off to the mountains to mate for LIFE! Hallelujah! Lord helps us!
At the age of 40 years the male goes into solitude into the high cliffs and pulls out all his feathers and start cleaning his beak which has calcium growth on it. He stays in this “alone time” until his NEW feathers has grown and then he returns to his mate and they live in their PRIME time for the next sixty years! Much fishing, much soaring and much hatching of new babies.
May we as Christians look forward to our times of SOLITUDE and become EXCITED of the years of maturity in Ministry, Victorious lives and Christian multiplication in the Body of Christ – where Christ is the HEAD, there WILL be LIFE, GROWTH and much FRUIT - amen
As mature Christians, a New Season dawns and we eat much WORD, share much Word via the Fivefold ministries, feed the new babes the milk of the Word and experience these Eagles growing into three meter wingspan Christians – most glorious miracle to see new Eagles FLY!
Young Christians are fed and taught the Christian skills in the True Body of Christ, where the Five Fold ministries are in operation, the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit is in operation with Love& Order and the members live in Acts 2:42
Eagles soars in the Heights of the blue skies and so Christians should spend time in heavenly places while we fast, pray & meditate on His precious WORD! Churches that do not pray together have become Clubs, Organizations or businesses – Jesus said My House will be a House of PRAYER! Amen
Eagles have VERY sharp eye sight and can see Fish and rabbits from a very high altitude, they can focus, Zoom and with one deadly DIVE, they catch their prey – always fresh and nourishing to their bodies and babes! Similarly GOD has given true Christians clear Vision and the ability to DISCERN between true Doctrine of the Word ( daily eating fresh Manna, praying and being full of the Holy Ghost) and to discern the junk of stale manna (rotten fish - the books of pretty pastors from Pofadder and heresy writers etc )
True Christian will / can discern between dead religious rituals, good dead works and cunning craftiness of devious denominations. Ephesians 4:11- 17
Eagles has sharp talons to catch their prey i.e. live fish, live rabbits, live buck with one quick swoop and then to fly high into the cliffs, where they feed their chicks, small pieces of meat. They enjoy clean crisp mountain air!
In the same way the LORD give us the ability to grab the Pure Word of God and then to share the meat of the Word with our brothers and sisters in the Body of Christ – build upon THE ROCK ( the cliffs ) – Jesus Christ. The Lord having provided the MEAT, the Holy Spirit is the One that Expounds the Word via the Fivefold Ministries in His Body, in His Presence – Hallelujah!
Various Eagles ( saved men with Ministries ) are called to share the Meat of the Word and thus we GROW to maturity on the fresh Food supplied by Jehovah Jireh our Provider of all good and healthy Word – Amen – Acts 2:38-43
Eagles will NEVER sit on the ground to eat their meat and they never eat together with Turkeys! Would eagles be so foolish to sit on the ground they will be caught by a jackal and DIE – big disaster!
Christians should also not sit among the playgrounds of the world, as Satan will entice them into his den of Turkish delight. Satan hate Christians and will try EVERYTHING to entice them to “SIT” or place a “WEIGHT” around their feet i.e. Overwork, sports, social activities, TV, dead works, reading dead manna, reading poisonous Shack, Theopfostics and many other dream schemes of deceived men , all covered in the dreaded robe of religion etc.
Psalm 1 – Do not stand in their midst, do not sit, do not socialize, do not sleep in their tents, as this will lead to sudden DEATH! Be warned – be Alert!
WE must make a Vital DECISSION EVERYDAY of our lives: Do we want to FLY! Or do we want to DIE? In JESUS there is LIFE in ABUNDANCE – Hallelujah! In the World there is SIN and Death FOREVER and EVER! May the LORD grant you His divine Wisdom and the Insight of Isaiah 11:1-3 and bless you with the NEW STRENGTH of Isaiah 40:29 – 31 - Hallelujah!
CCS International PO Box 2272 - Beacon Bay - 5205 Cell – 082 65 98 231 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Website – www.abundantlifemanual.co.za