'We believe that everyone should be able to access affordable and quality facilities.'
Community Facilities Space for offices, meetings, parties and dance
Townsend Youth Centre 191 Jewell Road Bournemouth BH8 OLT
1. Outdoor multi use games area which has goals for football and hockey and basketball hoops. 2. Coffee bar: Youth social space with TV, Pool, Table tennis, Work Stations, Kitchen serving, ideal for arts & crafts, discussion or just to chill out.
3. Meeting Room: meeting space for up to 10 people.
4. GYM: Boxing training studio, could be used for Dance and other classes.
5. Interview Room: For small interviews, support 1 to 1 space; CCTV.
6. Music studio: with Pro tools for both bands and individuals. Engineer available by arrangement.
1-7 Jameson Road, Winton, Bournemouth BH9 2QD 1. The Main Hall (39ft x 36ft) with raised stage (22ft x 12ft) can hold up to 300 pp (theatre style) or 120 pp (sit-down dinner) 2. Dance Studio: with sprung flooring and mirrors (46ft x 23ft) 3. Waiting Lobby with snacks and hot drinks machine. 4. Industrial Kitchen
5. Multi-purpose rooms (1st floor): for meetings, interviews, table tennis training and much more.
32ft x 10ft
32ft x 17ft
108 Stourvale Rd, Bournemouth BH6 5JB 1. Main Hall: meetings, conference, party and drama; seating up to 80 people
2.Youth cafe: informal area for up to 20 people with sofas, TV, DVD player, Wifi and Kitchen 3. Training Kitchen: mobile trainer oven plus 4 trainee ovens; can be used as classroom setting in conjunction with Youth Cafe 4. Youth meeting room: available for formal or informal groups (up to 16 people)
5. Multi-purpose room: private or informal meetings for up to 8 people
108 Stourvale Rd, Bournemouth BH6 5JB 6. Recording Studio: Practice area or recording musical session 7. Control Room: Technology to control Main Hall or Recording studio
Delta House, 56 Westover Road, Bournemouth BH1 2BS
Situated in the heart of Bournemouth, conference and meeting room for up to 22 people; plasma screen, wifi, and refreshments available.
Fusion Youth Centre 4-6 Old Christchurch Lane, Bournemouth BH1 1NE
1. Multi-Purpose Space: Bright space with kitchen, wifi & wheelchair access (cap: 80 with 60 chairs)
2. Desk spaces (up to 6 pp) for hire in vibrant open-plan office with access to internet, printer and kitchen. 3. Private Room: Intimate room with wifi & access to kitchen (cap: 4)
4. CafĂŠ Space: Spacious multi-purpose room with professional kitchen, comfy seating, pool table, wifi & wheelchair access (cap: 80)
5. Basement Venue: Intimate live music venue (cap: 80) with stage, sound system, lighting, DJ booth, control desk, wifi & optional Technician. 6. (New) Recording Studio: with band space, iMacs, wifi & optional Technician
Big BUS The bus has air conditioning, a lounge area, a sound system, disco lights, a TV/ film area, computers, a kitchen with hot water and fridge, awnings on both sides with tables and chairs, and its own generator plus an electric hook up for use.
Trained drivers provided upon request
Contact Information Townsend Youth Centre: call Alex on 01202 729126 or email: tyc@ bournemouth.gov.uk or email@example.com Stourvale Centre: call Millie on 01202 434310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Westover Room: call James MacGregor or Alan Cartwright on 01202 290451 YMCA Winton: call Jade on 01202 514233 or email jade.kellard@ ymcabournemouth.org.uk Fusion Youth Centre: contact Angela Reece via email email@example.com Big Bus: call Mark Inkpen on 01202 290451 or email mark.inkpen@ ymcabournemouth.org.uk
Published on Dec 30, 2015
Published on Dec 30, 2015
YMCA Bournemouth's community facilities available for public hire around Bournemouth. From office space to meetings, from parties to dance!