PART © Mark each statement T for true or F for false. Rewrite the false statements to make them true. 1.
Mark’s masculine features included a mustache and a muscular body.
John laughed at Pharaoh Tut’s ignorance.
John appointed himself to supervise Mark’s work and give him feedback about posture and symmetry.
Mark made crude measurements and situated a tattoo on his original monument’s chest.
John was an undergraduate who studied sculpture and anthropology.
Answer the questions.
1. Why did everyone applaud the brothers after ten consecutive hours?
2. What did Mark think he had the competence to do?
3. What did John explain to Mark after Mark got another cube of stone?
4. What did Mark confer with John about?
5. What did John say when he found out that he was compatible with his brother?
Published on May 18, 2015
4000 Essential English Words is a six-book series that is designed to focus on practical high-frequency words to enhance the vocabulary of l...