Mark each statement T for true or F for false. Rewrite the false statements to make them true.
People have narrated biographies about Beethoven’s dominance.
Beethoven created multiple masterpieces that sounded gorgeous.
It was inevitable that Beethoven would lose his virtue altogether.
Beethoven became notorious for his aggression.
Beethoven’s legacy lives on because great music is outdated.
Answer the questions.
1. What did the young Beethoven develop a partiality for?
2. How old was Beethoven when he first learned to play the piano?
3. What did Beethoven do when he saw the crowd clap and cheer at the banquet?
4. What compelled him to keep performing after his acute, spontaneous hearing loss?
5. What was special about Beethoven’s last performance?
Published on May 18, 2015
4000 Essential English Words is a six-book series that is designed to focus on practical high-frequency words to enhance the vocabulary of l...