Mark each statement T for true or F for false. Rewrite the false statements to make them true.
Protists have a high tolerance for temperate conditions.
Things in an aquatic protistâ€™s world can be absolutely bizarre.
A protist splits its companionâ€™s nucleus in fission.
Coarse cilia move in a repetitive motion for the duration of a protistâ€™s swim.
An infinite number of new protists can be created by the impressive feat of fission.
0 Answer the questions.
1. What temperature, in degrees Celsius, could the protist be comfortable in?
2. What do scientists who study ecology know about protists?
3. What prominent thing does a protist release into the biosphere?
4. How does a protist catch vulnerable parasites to digest?
5. What unique reproductive process does a protist undergo?
Published on May 18, 2015
4000 Essential English Words is a six-book series that is designed to focus on practical high-frequency words to enhance the vocabulary of l...