Readi ng Compr ehens i on
PART © Mark each statement T for true or F for false. Rewrite the false statements to make them true. 1.
Internal organ transplants were a fantasy after 1954 .
Robert was a pioneer of new surgical procedures.
The twins’ kidneys were identical on the cellular level because of their heredity.
The dynamic surgeons followed a rigid sequence of directions to avoid mistakes.
Richard’s body adapted to the kidney that was transferred from his brother.
Answer the questions.
1. What was substituted in the passage?
2. What was true of the twin’s biological traits?
3. What did the doctors prescribe to revive Richard’s strength?
4. Where did the surgeons make minimal cuts in the respective bodies of each twin?
5. What was the result of Richard’s transition after his therapy?
Published on May 18, 2015
4000 Essential English Words is a six-book series that is designed to focus on practical high-frequency words to enhance the vocabulary of l...