Readi ng Compr ehens i on Mark each statement T for true or F for false. Rewrite the false statements to make them true.
PART Q 1.
.The executive only cared about the welfare of his pilot and crew.
The executive followed a trail through a canyon and along a creek.
The executive was in a nasty mood, so he did not see the aesthetic value of the jungle.
The executive walked up the small incline of the jungle’s hills.
The executive’s stereotype of the primate was correct.
Answer the questions.
1. What was on the twig that made it sticky enough to capture termites?
2. What did hunger and fatigue do to the executive?
3. What happened to the executive because of his bias against the monkey’s primitive ways?
4. What did the monkey use like it was a drill?
5. What did the executive never perceive about his arrogant attitude?
Published on May 18, 2015
4000 Essential English Words is a six-book series that is designed to focus on practical high-frequency words to enhance the vocabulary of l...