Contents 01. Introduction Page 3 02. Brand Elements
03. Stationery Page 10 04. Packaging Page 15 05. Serveware Page 19 06. Paraphernalia Page 22 07. Promotional Materials
08. Website Page 29 09. Appendix Page 31
01. Introduction Welcome to the Seven Burger Co branding guidelines document. This booklet will contain all the information you need to know about the Seven Burger Co brand and how it should be applied on product packaging, promotional material and point of sale ensuring it remains consistent throughout. Using the Seven Burger Co brand correctly is extremely important to keep the visual identity of Seven Burger Co.
Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 3
02. Brand Elements
02. Brand Elements : Logo Logo versions The logotype is the most important area of brand identity. It is essential that he Seven Burger Co logo must be protected at all times through correct and consistent use. As it is important to follow those rules it is also important to apply the logotype sensibly and with a certain creative intelligence.
Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 5
02. Brand Elements : Logo Logo sizing In certain cases, the logo will be necessary to increase and decrease the size of the logo depending on the print area. Please ensure that the logo is always kept in proportion. The logo should never be reproduced smaller than 34mm (30mm width) minimum width 30mm
Logo spacing The logo for Seven Burger Co should be read clearly and presented professionally. The space surrounding the logo should be a certain amount and should be clear of graphic or typographic elements. The space referred to as clear spacing should be equal to the heigh dimensions of the wording within the logo.
Page 6 Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines
02. Brand Elements : Logo Logo Dos and Donâ€™ts The logotype is the most important area of brand identity. It is essential that the Seven Burger Co logo must be protected at all times through correct and consistent use. As it is important to follow those rules it is also important to apply the logotype sensibly and with a certain creative intelligence.
Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 7
02. Brand Elements : Logo Colour palette Colour is an integral part of brand identity. The colour palette includes 2 logotype colours (black and cappuccino). The colours of the logotype are specified in Pantone* (for single colour printing), CMYK (for 4 colour offset printing), and RGB (for web use, on screen presentations and PDFs).
* PANTONE速 is a registered
trademark of Pantone, Inc. Colours shown are not intended to match PANTONE colour standards
Page 8 Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines
Pantone Black U
Pantone 453 C
CMYK 0 / 0 / 0 / 100
CMYK 25 / 25 / 40 / 0
RGB 0 / 0 / 0
RGB 203 / 187 / 160
02. Brand Elements : Logo Fonts Seven Burger Co has a simple and elegant identity which makes the detail in the typography very important. The font used within the logo is ‘Bebas Neue’ and comes in upper-case letters as default. The tracking is also maintained at -10. Our strap-line, “think different, eat different” should be used with the typeface, “Jenna Sue” and should be completed all in lower-case letters. The font which is to be used in all our promotional products is not specified as certain marketing material will require different typefaces depending on the style.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 0123456789?!£*.,;:... Jenna Sue
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP QRSTUVWXYZ 0123456789?!*.,;:.. Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 9
03. Stationery Business Cards Seven Burger Co business cards should be used by all managers and supervisors of the company. They should be printed in the following format: Size: 85 x 55 mm Weight: 400 gsm Finishing: Matt
Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 11
03. Stationery Letterhead Size: 210 x 297 mm Weight: 120 gsm Suggested typeface: Avenir Book Font size: 10pt Leading: 12pt
Page 12 Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines
03. Stationery Till Receipts Width: 57 mm Background: White Finishing: Matt
Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 13
03. Stationery Loyalty Cards Size: 210 x 297 mm Weight: 120 gsm Suggested typeface: Avenir Book Font size: 10pt Leading: 12pt
Page 14 Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines
04. Packaging Takeaway Bags
Page 16 Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines
04. Packaging Food Packaging - Burger Box - Sides [Fries]
Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 17
04. Packaging Hot Drink cups One Size
Page 18 Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines
05. Serveware In-store table setting All burgers should be served on a wooden serving plate and ensure that the burger is served in a presentable manner. Sides should be served in a mini stainless steel basket.
Page 20 Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines
05. Serveware In-store table setting Cutlery and napkins must be provided with all meals served at Seven Burger Co. Metal cutlery should be provided with sit in orders and wooden cutlery should be provided for take out orders.
Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 21
06. Paraphernalia Staff Uniform All staff must wear the Seven Burger Co personalised black polo t-shirts along with black jeans/trousers. Kitchen staff must also wear an apron on top of their polo t-shirts. Accessories such as caps are available and are optional to wear.
Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 23
06. Paraphernalia Name Tag All members of staff must wear a name tag to identify themselves at all times. Name tags should be pinned beneath the logo.
Page 24 Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines
07. Promotional Materials
07. Promotional Materials Leaflets Advertising should be in the form of leaflets and posters. Leaflets can either be A5 or A6 depending on the amount of text placed onto the design.
Page 26 Seven Burger Co Brand Guideline
07. Promotional Materials Posters Promotional materials in the form of posters should either be A3, A2 or A1 size. Designs can be used internally (point of sale) and externally and may also be used for leaflets once the size and format is corrected.
Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 27
07. Promotional Materials Delivery Vehicle
Page 28 Seven Burger Co Brand Guideline
08. Website www.SevenBurger.com www.SeverBurgerCo.uk The website should be under one universal domain name for all branches to use. Regular updates for the homepage with latest offers and possible additions to the menu.
Page 30 Seven Burger Co Brand Guideline
09. Appendix File names Logo: 7_Logo.eps Logo: 7_White_Logo.eps Business Card: 7_Business_Card.pdf Letterhead: 7_Letterhead.pdf Loyalty Card: 7_Loyalty_Card.pdf
Page 32 Seven Burger Co Brand Guideline
09. Appendix Useful Contacts Yaseen Badat Managing Director
Seven Burger Co Address-line 1 Address-line 2 City, County Postcode T. +44 0000 000 000 E. email@example.com www.sevenburger.com
Seven Burger Co Brand Guidelines Page 33
ÂŠ Seven Burger Co. All rights reserved
Published on Apr 22, 2016