E D U C AT I O N MASTER OF ARCHITECTURE
Savannah Colledge of Arts and Design (SCAD) Savannah, GA Expected Graduation: March, 2019
YANG YAN INFO
BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE Hubei University of Technology Wuhan, China Graduated: June, 2011
07/2015 - 07/2016
- Individually design project and construction drawing As I got the Qualification Certificate of Speciality and Technology and became a Junior Architect in 2015, I began to independently design residential and educational buildings. In addition, I attended the whole process, which was from schematic design to construction drawing. During the process, I got a lot of practical experiences to improve myself. I was also responsible for Communicating with clients and solving the problems to fit their requirement.
SKILLS AutoCAD Sketchup Autodesk Revit 3ds Max Mental ray Adobe Photoshop Adobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Premiere
Sketching Drafting Model Making Detailing Photography Sociability Creativity Adaptability Critical Thinking
- Project: Ningbo Chengzhuang School Planning Area: 34274 sqm. Software: Utilize SketchUp, Adobe Series for conceptual and schematic design. Using 3ds Max for Rendering, and AutoCAD for construction document. 07/2011 - 07/2015
- Assisted in conceptual design, presentation board layout and construction drawing I have been employed by this company since 2011. I have worked on a variety of residential, commercial, cultural, mixed-use, educational and urban design projects. As an assistant architect, my supervisor guided me to archive each goal during the design process. It helped me to turn the knowledge that I learned into practical experiences, and make me become more professional. - Project: Tongcheng People’s Procuratorate Area: 30556 sqm. Software: Utilize SketchUp for conceptual and schematic design. Using 3ds Max for Rendering. Also using Adobe Series for presentation sheets layout, and AutoCAD for construction document.
SCAD Achievement Scholarship Savannah, GA 2016 - present Outstanding College Student Pacesetter Wuhan, China Aug. 2008
08/2010 - 12/2010
- Assisted in conceptual design and construction document I got an opportunity of internship, when I was senior student. In this firm, I was responsible for commercial building design. It helped me to get the inspiration for my thesis project.
Outstanding Student of Military Training Wuhan, China Sep. 2006
- Project: Jinkou Commercial complex Area: 84000 sqm. Software: Utilize SketchUp for conceptual and schematic design. Using 3ds Max for Rendering. Also using Adobe Series for presentation sheets layout, and AutoCAD for construction document.
National Second-level Athlete in Basketball Wuhan, China Dec. 2004
I N V O LV E M E N T
COLLEGE STUDENT’S BADMINTON COMPETITION OF HUBEI PROVINCE 5th place winner Wuhan, China May, 2010
CENTER-SOUTH ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN INSTITUTE CO. LTD. INTERNSHIP Wuhan, China
National First-class Scholarship Wuhan, China Nov. 2007
SCAD FILM FESTIVAL volunteer Savannah, GA Oct. 28 - Nov. 4, 2017
CITIC GENERAL INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTURE DESIGN AND RESEARCH CO. LTD. ASSISTANT ARCHITECT Wuhan, China
FRESHMEN DEBATE COMPETITION 2nd place winner Wuhan, China November, 2007
CITIC GENERAL INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTURE DESIGN AND RESEARCH CO. LTD. JUNIOR ARCHITECT
07/2009 - 09/2009
CHINA CONSTRUCTION THIRD ENGINEERING BUREAU CO. LTD. INTERNSHIP Wuhan, China
- Assisted in conceptual design and presentation sheet layout - Project: Kaifeng Centeral Hospital Area: 146500 sqm Software: Utilize SketchUp for conceptual and schematic design. Using Adobe Series for presentation sheets layout