BUSN 258 Week 8 Final Exam 1 Click Here to Purchase the Tutorial http://www.shoptutorial.com/shop/university/devry-courses/busn258/busn-258-week-8-final-exam-1/
For more course tutorials visit www.shoptutorial.com
1. Question : (TCO 1) The best way to win customer loyalty is to:
2. Question : (TCO 2) Which of the following problems is NOT listed as a people turnoff?
3. Question : (TCO 3) Small companies can compete against larger ones if they offer:
Question : (TCO 4) Which of the following is NOT an example of something a company can do to enhance extrinsic value?
5. Question : (TCO 5) Companies cannot wait years for their customers to see long-term value, so they should:
6. Question : (TCO 4) Smart companies connect with their customers through:
7. Question : (TCO 5) Intrinsic value arises from:
8. Question : (TCO 5) Communication efficiency is:
9. Question : (TCO 5) Customer convenience stems from:
10. Question : (TCO 4) How long do Americans want to spend preparing a meal?
11. Question : (TCO 9) To avoid requiring customers to do repetitive tasks:
12. Question : (TCO 8) A company's culture is made up of:
13. Question : (TCO 8) Many customers get their first impression of your company from:
14. Question : (TCO 9) Calling yourself Mr. or Ms. may give the impression that:
15. Question : (TCO 8) Which employees do most customers associate with a company?
16. Question : (TCO 10) The three-step process for acting on complaints does NOT include:
17. Question : (TCO 10) What percent of customers whose complaints are dealt with report a willingness to do business with a company again?
18. Question :
(TCO 10) Feedback is a form of:
19. Question : (TCO 10) A quick response to a customer's problem should convey:
20. Question : (TCO 11) When it comes to listening versus speaking:
21. Question : (TCO 12) A good strategy with an angry customer is:
22. Question : (TCO 6) Which of the following behaviors is NOT characteristic of aggressive people?
Question : (TCO 11) Abrasiveness refers to:
24. Question : (TCO 13) In the NPS formula, the P stands for:
25. Question : (TCO 13) Market share refers to:
1. Question : (TCO 1, 2) Define and explain the NPS formula and how it applies to customer satisfaction.
Superb response 2. Question : (TCO 4,5) Explain the concept of goodness of product fit.
Awesome response 3. Question : (TCO 6, 7) Describe the two personalities a customer will encounter when doing business with an organization, and provide examples of each from your own experience.
Fantastic response 4. Question : (TCO 8, 9) Describe at least three techniques that companies can use to successfully engage their customers. What are your recommendations for improving a company's ability to engage their customers?
Brilliant response 5. Question : (TCO 13) Describe the difference between customer share and market share. Explain which concept is more important.