The Crimes And Genocide Of A Tyrannical Government
So looking at who's most likely to commit crimes and genocide, so we look back in history and currently we list as many massacres by Americans v the U.S government. Now mind you no massacres or genocides are justifiable, but we point out who's truly more deadly. Americans List
1. Sandy- massacre 28 killed 2. Aurora Theater- massacre 12 killed 3. Columbine – 1999- massacre 15 killed 4. Elementary school Connecticut under 70 killed 5. 1927 school in Bath, Michigan Andrew Kehoe killed- massacre under 70 killed 6. Virginia Tech – 2007- massacre 32 killed 7. University of Texas Massacre – 1966- massacre under 70 killed 8. Red Lake Senior High Massacre – 2005- massacre under 70 killed 9. Oikos University Shooting – 2012- massacre under 70 killed 10. California State University Shooting At Fullerton – 1976- massacre under 70 killed 11. Amish School shooting – 2006- massacre under 70 killed 12. Northern Illinois University - 2008- massacre under 70 killed
U.S Government And States List
1. Anahuac Indigenous Peoples- Genocide 100,000-500,000 Native low count and high count is 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
100 million plus. (1973) Wounded Knee II – massacre 2 killed (1890) Wounded Knee – killed 200- 300 massacre (1864) Sand Creek Massacre – killed 200 massacre (1862) Dakota War of 1862 – killed 38 massacre (1876) Battle of Little Big Horn – killed 136 massacre (1838) Cherokee Removal – killed 4,000 massacre
8. (1817-58) Seminole Wars I,II, & III - killed 10,000 massacre 9. (1831) Choctaw Removal â€“ killed 2,500 massacre 10. (1812) Red Stick War of the Muscogee or Creek- killed 3,000 massacre 11. (1791) Battle of the Wabash â€“ killed 21 massacre 12. (1830) Indian Removal Act Estimates: Two studies have been conducted that attempt to number the natives killed by the United States. The first of these was sponsored by the United States government, and while official does not stand up to scrutiny and is therefore discounted (generally); this estimate shows between 1 million to 4 million killed. The second study was not sponsored by the US Government but was done from independent researchers. This study estimated populations and population reductions using later census data. Two figures are given, both low and high, at: between 10 million and 114 million Indians as a direct result of US actions. Please note that Nazi Holocaust estimates are between 6 and 11 million; thereby making the Nazi Holocaust the 2nd largest mass murder of a class of people in history. REF: American Holocaust: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992) - "over 100 million killed" "[Christopher] Columbus personally murdered half a million Natives"
God, Greed and Genocide: The Holocaust Through the Centuries: Grenke (New Academia Publishing 2006)
Holocaust: Critical Concepts in Historical Studies: Cesarani, (Routledge 2004) Thousands even as me being half native they mostly killed us because they owed us land and did't want to give it to us so they gave us beer even though they owe us millions in land .My great grand parents had to hide out from the government they had to move place to place they never got an education and they were on warfare because the government used them. Thanks to the Indian Removal Act of 1830, it was illegal for Indians to live in Georgia. They could travel through Georgia, with proper papers. This law was not repealed until March, 1980. Officially not 'many' in Indian Wars, but murdering Red Indians was daily practice for white Colonists. And this genocide was happily tolerated by American Government and US Army almost 20 million Red Indians died, say 10 per day , which should be general American knowledge. By far the biggest killers though were smallpox, measles, influenza, whooping cough, diphtheria, typhus, bubonic plague, cholera, and scarlet fever. All imported by the Europeans, Spain and British.
13.Waco Texas April 19, 1993- killed 82 massacre 14. Ruby Ridge- killed 3 15. Balangiga Massacre, September 28, 1901- 2,500; Filipino historians believe it was around 50,000. Link http://philippineamericanwar.webs.com/balangigamassacre1901.htm
16. Air raids on civilians WW 2- killed 200k cilvilains massacre/genocide 17. Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki- killed 300k massacre/genocide 18. CanicattĂŹ massacre killed 8 massacre 19. The Dachau massacre- killed 100 massacre
20. Biscari massacre- killed roughly 75 unarmed massacre
This is only a fraction on the genocides , massacre and war crimes done by the U.S government. Government would love for the people to believe we are our own biggest threat , but in reality government are the biggest threat to free people.