W I S C O N S I N
U N I O N
CO N F E R E N C E M A N AG E M E N T
Our team manages the details to ease your role as host. We provide knowledge, experience and resources to ensure a successful conference.
• University and University Systems
We can help you select the perfect venue and manage your conference anywhere.
• Community Partners
• Professional Associations • Government Agencies • Groups from 25 to 1,500 or more • Regional, National, and International Participants
Memorial Union Terrace
Our Venues Shannon Hall
M E M OR IA L U N ION 20,000+ square feet of conference and event space overlooking Lake Mendota • Shannon Hall – professionally equipped auditorium with 1,165 seats • Great Hall – 5,444 square feet • Tripp Commons – 3,581 square feet Union South Terrace
• Memorial Union Hotel – six unique guest rooms • 20 additional flexible meeting spaces
U N ION SOU T H 23,000+ square feet of conference and event space
• Varsity Hall – 11,000 square foot ballroom divisible into three sections • Marquee Theater – 330-seat auditorium • Union South Hotel – 60 eco-friendly guest rooms • 16 additional flexible meeting spaces
One Union. Two Buildings. Endless Possibilities.
Registration • Develop custom conference registration website • Process registration transactions
Planning & Management • Manage and design a custom conference website
• Provide participants with invoices and receipts • Create real-time custom participant reports • Oversee email and telephone inquiries
• Venue and space design coordination
• Administer visa and participation letters
• Handle all logistics and technical needs
• Prepare conference materials and personalized name badges
• Plan and coordinate banquets, receptions, and other social events • Arrange Hotels and University housing room blocks • Site selection
Abstract Management • Develop custom abstract submission site • Manage submission process for collecting and reviewing proposals • Assist communication with all participants • Prepare and finalize conference materials • Online review process
Financial Management • Develop conference budget • Manage exhibitor and sponsor contracts and payment • Maintain all conference financial transactions • Process honoraria and travel reimbursements • Prepare final revenue and expense reports
YOUR GOALS. YOUR TIMELINE. YOUR BUDGET.
WE’LL MAKE IT HAPPEN!
MORE THAN AN EVENT ...
AN EXPERIENCE Whether your event is being held in our historic Memorial Union, or modern LEED certified gold Union South, on the UWâ€“Madison campus, or any domestic or international venue, we customize our services to meet your specific needs.
PLAN â€¢ IMPLEMENT
EXPERIENCE (608) 265-6534 firstname.lastname@example.org union.wisc.edu/conferences
W I S C O N S I N
U N I O N