Page 1

MARKETING

TOOLS 2014/2015

Your success is our success! Only about 20% of skiers and snowboarders have their equipment serviced regularly. The remaining 80% are a massive untapped potential that you can motivate to have their skis and snowboards maintained with the help of WINTERSTEIGER advertising material. The use of our advertising material will certainly provide you with an enhanced image, will increase attention enormously and raise awareness in skiers and snowboarders on the benefit of service. Using this first-class opportunity and WINTERSTEIGER‘s advertising material - your success is guaranteed!

Votre succès est notre succès! Seulement environ 20% des skieurs et snowboarder font entretenir régulièrement leur équipement. Les 80 % restant représentent un grand potentiel inutilisé que vous pouvez amener à l’aide des moyens publicitaires de WINTERSTEIGER à faire entretenir leurs skis et snowboards. L’utilisation de nos moyens publicitaires vous permettra d‘obtenir un gain sensible en terme d‘image, une augmentation très importante de votre visibilité ainsi qu‘une sensibilisation des skieurs et snowboarders au thème de l’entretien. Saisissez cette occasion exceptionnelle et utilisez les moyens publicitaires WINTERSTEIGER – votre succès est programmé à l’avance!

Tuning Girl Indoor/outdoor display, printed double-sided, including snap frame for A2 panels. Version with heavy base.

Tuning Girl Présentoir intérieur/extérieur, imprimés des deux côtés, y compris des rails de fixation pour tableaux A2 .Réalisation avec une plaque de base lourde.

Size / Dimensions: 175 x 55 cm

78-300-786


A2 BOARDS / AFFICHES A2 Use on the Tuning Girl display stand / Utilisation sur le présentoir Tuning Girl

Board / Affiche TUNE YOUR SKIS AND BOARDS Size / Dimensions: A2, 42 x 59 cm Material / Matériau: 1,5 mm Polystyrene / Polystyrol

EN F

78-300-661 78-300-662

Board / Affiche TUNE YOUR PERFORMANCE Size / Dimensions: A2, 42 x 59 cm Material / Matériau: 1,5 mm Polystyrene / Polystyrol

EN F

78-300-651 78-300-652

Board / Affiche TUNE YOUR MIND Size / Dimensions: A2, 42 x 59 cm Material / Matériau: 1,5 mm Polystyrene / Polystyrol

EN F

78-300-666 78-300-667


A1 POSTER

Poster TUNE YOUR SKIS AND BOARDS Size / Dimensions: A1, 59 x 84 cm Material / Matériau: 135 g paper / papier

EN F

78-300-631 78-300-632

Poster TUNE YOUR PERFORMANCE Size / Dimensions: A1, 59 x 84 cm Material / Matériau: 135 g paper / papier

EN F

78-300-636 78-300-637

Poster TUNE YOUR MIND Size / Dimensions: A1, 59 x 84 cm Material / Matériau: 135 g paper / papier

EN F

78-300-646 78-300-647


PRESENTATION SYSTEMS / SYSTEMES DE PRESENTATION for A1 posters / pour poster A1

Poster frame May be screwed straight to the wall or hung from the ceiling by means of two steel wires. Practical change-over system for rapid changing of A1 posters.

Cadre poster Può essere fissato alla parete con delle viti o appeso con due corde al soffitto. Pratico sistema di sostituzione che assicura la possibilità di cambiare rapidamente il cartellone.

78-300-568*

Floor Mat May be screwed straight to the wall or hung from the ceiling by means of two steel wires. Practical change-over system for rapid changing of A1 posters.

Tapis de sol Les posters sur le sol, effet remarquable : un caoutchouc naturel anti-dérapant et un polycarbonnate résistant font que vos poster A1 seront du meilleur effet au sol et peuvent être aussi à tout moment rapidement changés.

78-300-567*

A-Frame A-frame may be fitted on both sides with posters for outdoors and indoors with quickchange system for A1 posters.

Support A Support A pouvant être utilisé des deux côtés en extérieur et intérieur avec système de changement rapide pour poster A1..

78-300-566*

* without poster / sans poster


BANNERS, BEACH FLAG TRANSPARENTS, DRAPEAUX DE PLAGE

Banner / Transparent First Class Ski & Board Tuning Size / Dimensions: 250 x 100 cm, with metal eyes / avec oeillets métalliques

78-300-608

Sticker / Etiquette First Class Ski & Board Tuning Size / Dimensions: 600 x 170 mm, with arrow left or right positionned / avec flèche à gauche ou á droite 78-300-717

78-300-717

Beach Flag / Drapeaux de plage First Class Ski & Board Tuning Including ground spike and support for firm ground in practical transport sack. Comprenant pointes de fixation et montants pour être fixé sur le sol, le tout dans un sac de transport pratique.. Size / Dimensions: 300 cm

78-350-212

www.wintersteiger.com

Profile for Wintersteiger AG

Marketing_Tools_EN_F  

Marketing_Tools_EN_F