EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND Academy of Art University | San Francisco, CA Master of Art in Interior Architecture & Design
Jan 2017- Aug 2019
- Core Courses: Sketching& perspective, Concept Theory, and the Design Process, Building Information Modeling, Lighting Design, Building Systems and Codes, Light& color perception.
WENLU ZHANG Interior designer email@example.com (415) 917 9599 1000 National Ave Apt 223, San Bruno, CA 94066
ABOUT ME I’m seeking an Interior designer position to release my passion and talent.I like to challenge different design styles and design concepts. Creative, quick-learner and never settle.
Jul 2012- Jul 2016
- Core Courses: Basic Composition, living Space Design Course, Landscape, Design Course, Architecture Design Basics, Auto CAD, Hand Drawing Techniques, Computer-Aided Landscape Design, Drawing.
WORKING EXPERIENCE Freelance Dsigner | San Francisco, CA Interior Designer(Angelina Chung) Assistant
Apr 2019- Sep 2019
ACG ENGINEER INC | San Francisco, CA Electric Engineer Assistant/AutCAD Drafter
Nov 2018- Mar 2019
- Leveraged AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop to develop ﬂoor plan and perform 2D/3D rendering for 5 residential projects. - Hand sketched the new elevations of the remodeled house for the clients face to face for faster responses. - Modiﬁed the site plans and elevation plans to comply with the California Building Codes for permit application. - Partnered with the designer to conduct measurements. Sourced furniture and material for clients to meet the budget and cosmetic requirements.
- Collaborated with the engineers to add the illuminating systems to the existing ﬂoor plans via AutoCAD for commercial projects such as museums and restaurants. - Setting up the whole set of drawings, like lighting plan, power plan, energy calculation diagram, and Title24. - Standardized the raw drawings from the clients such as color, size, and orientation for the engineers and reviewed the AutoCAD drawings of the engineers.
Dong Yi Ri Sheng Home Decoration Group Co., Ltd | Beijing, China Designer Assistant Intern
North China University of Technology | Beijing, China Bachelor Degree of Art Design
Jun 2015-Aug 2015
- Processed clients’ requirements and ideas into PPT file and reported it to senior designer. - Applied Rendering to transfer designer’s hand sketch into effect picture. - Completed the soft-decoration of 2B2B apartments in Beijing independently including using 3D Max to produce effect picture and furniture purchase.
Wang Yuan Construction Material & Decoration Company | Hubei, China Sales Intern
- Acted as the sales representative of Nippon Paint. - Based on customers’ design requirements and budget, recommended the most suitable products. - Assisted in developing and creating displays for the sales floor to maximize efficiency.
COLLEGE AWARD “Best Cut Award” NCUT Annual Fashion Design Show | Beijing, China
- Represented the Art Department to attend NCUT’s annual fashion design show. - Designed and displayed the silk and lace made one-piece dress as a model to all school students during the show