Page 1

Buying a Domain in cheaper rates is Best? Or Worst? Nowadays registering a domain in online or buying a domain it’s become quite easy.  Hence   because   of   many  cheap   web   hosting  companies   have   arisen   globally,   but  choosing   the   best   hosting   services   matters.   Let   me   explain   about   the   original   facts  beside the cheap web hosting services and Affordable web hosting services. For e.g., some registrars name aaa.com out there with special offer rates of $1.99 for  any domain (.com, .biz, .org, .net, co.uk ...etc....) but is it worth it? If another registrars  called bbb.com out there with a usual rate of $7.95 or more per year to register in any  domain.  In these cases mostly everyone knows that nearly 99.99% of the users will be  choosing   the   cheapest   providers   and   remaining   0.01%   will   be   go   for   the   second  providers, that shows that how our money is important and everyone are very much  keen to save our money for our feature use, and everyone’s wish is we need to get  everything in a affordable rates!  Ya! That’s! A human nature... But none of them will be  analyzing the quality or services of the product that we are buying... Like in these cases   many web hosting services have cleanly learned the human philosophy and they are in   a wide hunt to search for their customers. How many of them know that the same $1.99 will be a renewal charge for the second   year? Or in case of problem they will help you? They will provide you 24 X 7 help line?   No one thinks it before buying a domain. Hence because of cheap price or offers! This   they make sense! Before buying a domain we need to analysis everything including  their domain business experience in this field and the quality of their services.  Please determine the levels of support while choosing cheap web hosting services. You  should determine whether you're comfortable with the service area support or not. Web  hosting service provider normally offers services at cheap rates because they are not  responsible for the maintenance of their own server equipment. Sometimes they provide  dedicated   server   via   another   web   host   that’s   why   another   web   hosting   company  maintain server.   Please note that I am not blaming who are all offering the hosting  services in  low price  I am here  to tell about the  merits and  demerits of the  hosting  services.   According   to   my   experience   I   have   found   that   many  cheap   web   hosting  services  are   not   giving   any   kind   of   response   for   our   queries,   after   we   become   the   customers of their services. Mean while I heard that Webical solutions are one of the  leading hosting services providers with zenith quality of services and also the costs are   reasonable and especially the customer feedback is awesome for the year of 2009 –  2010. If you any doubt please hit their website http://www.webicalsolutions.com 


Buying a Domain in cheaper rates is Best Or Worst  

Nowadays registering a domain in online or buying a domain it’s become quite easy. Hence because of many cheap web hosting companies have ar...

Advertisement
Read more
Read more
Similar to
Popular now
Just for you