========================= Sullivan County +++++++++++++++++++++++++ 25. MOUNTAIN SIDE FARM
29. STANDING IMPRESSIONS
Kevin Hultslander 154 Mountain Road Bloomingburg, NY 12721 (845) 742-6281 firstname.lastname@example.org Overlooking the Hudson Valley, located in Bloomingburg, NY, we are a fifth, sixth and seventh generation family operated farm raising 100% grass-fed, grass-finished, all natural, hormone and antibiotic free beef. Available in individual cuts, as well as wholes, halves and quarters. We also produce timothy and mulch hay, and pure NY maple syrup.
Chris A. Helthaler 911 Thunder Hill Road Woodbourne, NY 12788 (845) 434-4168 email@example.com Husband and wife team, Chris and Margaret Helthaler create home decor items inspired by the beauty and natural resources of the Catskill Mountains - including local landscape fine art photography imprinted on ceramic tile, wall art, handcrafted cocktail tables, salvaged wood candle holders and other functional decorative pieces. standingimpressions.com
26. MUTHIG FARM Pure Catskills Guide
Dorothy Muthig & Family 681 Muthig Road Parksville, NY 12786 (845) 292-7838 Located near the Neversink Reservoir, we are a small operation using an older type evaporator. We sell maple syrup, cream, jelly, candies and granulated sugar. We welcome visitors during boiling season, and sell one-of-a-kind butterfly, bat and blue bird houses as well as ornamental ones made from old sap buckets.
Marjorie Muggleston Ferndale, NY 12754 (914) 204-0664 firstname.lastname@example.org Vintage materials re-purposed. Salvaged very good, solid wood furniture repainted with nontoxic, century old Annie Sloan chalk paint. Re-purposed custom statement pieces at affordable prices. Home décor. Fun interior signage. Old farmhouse windows refurbished into mirrored wall décor. Message me on Facebook for more information. facebook.com/reFernish
28. SNOWDANCE FARM Marc & Susan Jaffe 218 Knickerbocker Road Livingston Manor, NY 12758 (845) 439-5561 email@example.com Family-run farm specializing in pastured poultry, pastured pigs, beef, goat and more. Visits and sales off the farm welcome, but call first.
30. STORY’S NEVERSINK PLANT CO. John Story 134 Mutton Hill Road Neversink, NY 12765 (845) 985-5071 firstname.lastname@example.org Visit Sullivan County’s newest place for plant geeks. Fantastic list of exotic succulents, tropicals and hardy perennials for our area. Patio pots in spring. Specialty contract growing. Garden tours can be arranged. By appointment from 11 AM-3 PM, or by chance by calling (845) 985-5071. Located at 134 Mutton Hill Road Neversink, NY.
31. THUNDER VIEW FARMS Ric Coombe 62 Old Brodhead Road Grahamsville, NY 12740 (845) 985-2189 email@example.com Purebred Black Angus have been raised here since 1958 on acreage owned since early 1900’s with the fifth generation now participating. Our superior beef is available at Neversink General Store, Bethel Woods Harvest Festival and the farm. Please call before visiting. Competitive show prospects and seed stock always available. thunderviewfarms.com
32. TONJES FARM DAIRY Mary Tonjes 188 Tonjes Road Callicoon, NY 12723 (845) 482-5971 firstname.lastname@example.org In 2003, Tonjes Farm built a creamery on the family farm in order to share great tasting milk locally. We gently pasteurize morning milk to make yogurt, mozzarella, ricotta, kefir, buttermilk, farmers cheese, creamline milk, halloumi and aged raw
milk cheeses. No hormones, antibiotics, additives or preservatives are used. Union Square on Saturdays, Callicoon Farmers’ Market on Sundays, and local stores.
33. VITA’S FARM AND GARDEN MARKET 4789 State Route 52 Jeffersonville, NY 12748 (845) 482-5776 email@example.com Vegetable and bedding plants, hanging baskets, potted plants, annuals and perennials, soils, mulch and other gardening materials. In-season local produce, honey, cider and syrup. Unique crafts and gift items.
34. WILLOW WISP ORGANIC FARM Greg Swartz 38 Hickory Lane Damascus, PA 18415 (570) 224-8013 firstname.lastname@example.org Willow Wisp Organic Farm grows a diverse mix of organic vegetables, herbs, and cut flowers for the Upper Delaware River Valley, The Catskills, and Metro New York. Find us at Barryville and Callicoon Farmers’ Market, Grand Army Plaza Market in Brooklyn, Wednesday Union Square Market in Manhattan, and many retail stores and restaurants throughout Wayne County (PA), Sullivan County (NY), and New York City. willowwisporganic.com
35. WILL-O-WOOL SHEEP FARM Gail Carbone & Douglas Duchesneau 153 Gabel Road Callicoon, NY 12723 (914) 799-2071 email@example.com Our farm raises registered Border Leicester, Black Welsh Mountain and Finnsheep specializing in fine wool products including quality raw fleece, hand and mill spun yarn and roving. Products include 100% wool dryer balls, insoles and Lambkins® Natural Skin Care products with lanolin. All products handcrafted on the farm. Online store and Etsy shop. willowoolsheepfarm.com
n n h