======================== Delaware County ++++++++++++++++++++++++ 105. HARMONY HILL LODGING AND RETREAT CENTER
108. THE OLD SCHOOLHOUSE INN & RESTAURANT
Bebert Attias & Diane Adzema 1164 Main Street Fleischmanns, NY 12430 (646) 979-7798 email@example.com Our specialties are soup du jour, smoked trout and salmon, roasted beet salad, couscous and hummus plus our daily specials. Enjoy a cappuccino with a coconut macaroon in a relaxed cafe/ gallery setting with creek side dining. Shop in our gourmet store featuring our own Moroccan Condiments plus other local products. bebertsmoroccancondiments.com
Chris Rosenthal 694 McKee Hill Road East Meredith, NY 13757 (607) 278-6609 firstname.lastname@example.org All the comforts of home in fully furnished treehouse yurts tucked in the woods or our mountain chalet, both with modern bath, fully equipped kitchen, large windows, deck and your own campfire. 70 wooded acres with hiking trails and fieldstone labyrinth. Come let our nature nurture you. Kayaking, swimming, hiking, organic farms, quaint villages nearby. harmonyhillretreat.com
Tom & Julie Markert 28218 State Highway 206 Downsville, NY 13755 (607) 363-7814 email@example.com The Old Schoolhouse Inn & Restaurant was established in 1987. Serving all natural grass-fed Texas Longhorn beef, known to be leaner and very flavorful. Accompany it with local produce, beer and liquor and you have a combination that is “Pure Catskills.” See our website for hours, menu and location. Lodging available. oldschoolhouseinn.com
102. THE BULL AND GARLAND Melissa Pycroft 760 Main Street Hobart, NY 13788 (607) 538-3006 firstname.lastname@example.org The Bull & Garland is an English gastropub and inn located in the bucolic book village of Hobart, NY. The restaurant offers pub classics and seasonal cuisine in an historical country inn setting. For more information and hours please visit our website or follow us on Facebook and Instagram. bullandgarland.com
Christina Viafore 85 Scotch Mountain Road Delhi, NY 13753 (607) 746-4753 email@example.com CADI provides food service at SUNY Delhi and runs the Café on the Green Restaurant at The College Golf Course at Delhi. Both establishments use local products whenever possible. cafeonthegreen.delhi.edu
104. CHEF DEANNA, INC. Deanna M. D’Angelo, Private Chef Bovina Center, NY 13740 firstname.lastname@example.org Deanna M. D’Angelo, Private Chef Organic * Handmade * Locally Sourced Weddings and Private Events chefdeanna.com
Diane Frances & Larry Hepner 3228 Gunhouse Hill Road South Kortright, NY 13842 (607) 538-9707 email@example.com La Basse Cour is a small family farm in balance with nature. Our rich soil grows nutritious fruits and vegetables and nurtures pasture for our livestock and habitat for wildlife. Stay in our lovingly restored Greek Revival farmhouse year round, explore the farmstead and enjoy delicious homemade breakfasts. Our on-farm store offers our eggs, produce, baked goods and yarns, and local dairy, meats, jams, honey, maple syrup and artisan crafts. la-basse-cour.com
107. MOUNTAIN VIEW DAIRY Angela Schmid 1468 Bloomville Hill Road Bloomville, NY 13739 (518) 944-0768 firstname.lastname@example.org A spacious house with everything you need to just relax and take it easy with the comforts of home. The view from every window is breathtaking. Guests are welcome to come visit and tour the farm and interact as much as they like, or just visit our working dairy farm and share your experiences with friends. You can be as social or as private as you would like. Don’t forget to bring a cooler so you can take home farm fresh pork and eggs. airbnb.com/rooms/14870678
Michael & Heather Ross 5212 State Highway 28 South Franklin, NY 13775 (607) 432-0901 email@example.com Polar Bear Homemade Ice Cream & More is a unique destination farm market located just outside of Oneonta on State Highway 28S in North Franklin. Polar Bear & More brings traditional local farm products together along with novelty fun food with Oneonta’s oldest name in ice cream since 1949.
110. QUARTER MOON CAFÉ Jonah Shaw 53 Main Street Delhi, NY 13753 (607) 746-8886 firstname.lastname@example.org Once the region’s top destination for fine dining, we now offer the most thoughtful options for catering your event of distinction. Offsite catering for dinners from two people to 800 guests. Our beautiful dining room is available for private functions if you prefer us to host. We create custom menus to ensure that you get the food and service you demand. We sometimes open the dining room for pop-ups; join our mailing list to stay on top of events. quartermooncafe.com
103. CAFÉ ON THE GREEN/ COLLEGE ASSOCIATION AT DELHI, INC.
106. LA BASSE COUR FARM, STORE AND BED & BREAKFAST
109. POLAR BEAR HOMEMADE ICE CREAM & MORE!
Pure Catskills Guide
101. BEBERT’S CONDIMENTS CAFE & GALLERY