======================== Delaware County ++++++++++++++++++++++++ 43. GRANDPA’S GARLIC
47. HILLHAVEN FARMS
Gale Sheradin 126 Budine Hill Road Walton, NY 13856 (607) 287-8827 firstname.lastname@example.org Gary and Gale have been growing organic garlic in Walton for ten years. We have nine varieties to choose from. Call us, we would be happy to supply you with some of our garlic. See you at the Hudson Valley Garlic Festival.
Richard & Jane Jacobson 2 Hobart Road Stamford, NY 12167 (607) 652-2274 email@example.com We started growing blueberries in 1993, it then turned into a business in 1998 which turned into a self-sustaining business. We grow all our own annuals, perennials, hanging baskets and vegetable plants. Raspberries, blueberries, garlic, garlic powder, all our own handcrafted Christmas greenery amongst other specialty items.
44. THE GREEN SHEPHERD FARM, LLC
48. HOLIDAY FARM BISCUIT CO.
45. THE GREEN THUMB
49. HOMEGROWN FARMSTEAD Nicole Gillikin 2113 Lee Hollow Road Bovina, NY 13740 (347) 205-3471 firstname.lastname@example.org At Homegrown Farmstead we offer pasture-raised heritage breed pork (Tamworth, Old Spot, Hampshire), and Boer goat and lamb. In season we also offer organic blueberries, raspberries, apples, and a variety of leafy greens and other vegetables. Our livestock, fruits and vegetables are raised with love and without chemical fertilizers. homegrownfarmstead.com
46. GUNHOUSE HILL ALPACAS
50. HONEY BEE HERBS
Matt & Diane Taylor 5012 Gunhouse Hill Road South Kortright, NY 13842 (607) 652-9660 email@example.com We are a family run farm breeding quality Alpacas from excellent bloodlines. Breeding stock as well as pet/fiber animals available for sale. We also sell beautiful Alpaca products, yarn, roving and raw fleece. Farm visits and small group tours by appointment.
Kelley Edkins 1060 Dry Brook Road Arkville, NY 12406 (845) 513-5411 firstname.lastname@example.org Cultivating medicinal herbs in The Catskills since 1999. Honey Bee Herbs specializes in growing food for our native honeybees, focusing on endangered species forest plants. Once our bees have harvested the pollen and nectar we harvest and solar dry the herb formulating medicinal tea blends. Don’t take a pill...try a cup of tea. honeybeeherbs.com
52. KERRS CREEK DISTILLERY (607) 441-8342 email@example.com We are a family-run farm distillery, with a passion for what we are doing: Distilling superior spirits from the finest ingredients available in New York State. kerrscreekdistillery.com
53. KOUNTRY KUBBY FARM Maureen & John Downey 7 Cape Horn Road Margaretville, NY 12455 (845) 586-1962 firstname.lastname@example.org Kountry Kubby Farm is a small family operated farm focused on providing high-quality farm products and service. We strive to ensure that we provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We offer a variety of all natural, sustainably grown/ raised vegetables, roaster chickens and brown eggs. We also offer a variety of delicious homemade jams and jellies. Come visit us and we’re sure you’ll be happy shopping with us. kountrykubbyfarm.com
54. LA BASSE COUR FARM, STORE AND BED & BREAKFAST Diane Frances & Larry Hepner 3228 Gunhouse Hill Road South Kortright, NY 13842 (607) 538-9707 email@example.com La Basse Cour is a small family farm in balance with nature. Our rich soil grows nutritious fruits and vegetables and nurtures pasture for our livestock and habitat for wildlife. Stay in our lovingly restored Greek Revival farmhouse year round, explore the farmstead and enjoy delicious homemade breakfasts. Our on-farm store offers our eggs, produce, baked goods and yarns, and local dairy, meats, jams, honey, maple syrup and artisan crafts. la-basse-cour.com
Aimee Mignier 265 Main Street Delhi, NY 13735 (607) 746- 8840 firstname.lastname@example.org A horticultural tradition since 1936. We are in the process of restoring vintage glass greenhouses on the original property in the village of Delhi. Plants! Unique foliage and tropicals, succulents and cacti, vegetable and herb plants, hanging baskets, fall mums, Christmas plants, poinsettias and wreaths, garden accessories and pottery, gifts and so much more. Come visit.
Melanie E. Partelow Delhi, NY 13753 (607) 437-7630 email@example.com A boutique baking company catering to weddings and celebrations. We create beautiful wedding cakes and abundant dessert buffets. We create one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted and bespoke cakes, pastries and hand-made vintage confections. We cater to the Catskills, Central and Upstate New York. And beyond. holidayfarmbiscuitcompany.com
Pat Heath 75 Main Street Stamford, NY 12167 (607) 652-0008 firstname.lastname@example.org Your local wine and spirits depot! We’re happy to be serving the Stamford, NY, “Queen of the Catskills” area! stamfordspirits.com
Pure Catskills Guide
Stephen Robbins 1310 Mountain Brook Road Bovina, NY 13740 (607) 832-4272 email@example.com The Green Shepherd Farm, LLC sells grass-fed and exceptionally tasty lamb, fresh whole and frozen retail cuts, as well as organs for specialty foods. We also offer sheepskins, as well as apparel and furniture featuring our pelts. Additionally, there are limited camping and internships available. greenshepherdfarm.com
51. IT’S FIVE O’CLOCK SOMEWHERE