Prudential Real estate of the Rockies was started in 1996 by
David Binkowski. His goal was to provide the best service in the real estate industry. PRER continues to be locally owned and operated out of Denver by David and his wife Aggie. Together, their 33 years of combined experience continues to build a unique company that offers their clients and associates the best service available. PRER chooses to grow selectively. We surround ourselves with quality, service minded Realtors of all levels who work toward being the best in their field. Through hard work, we hope to make you a customer for life. From aggressive record breaking marketing plans, to innovative negotiating techniques, we offer a wide variety of services which gives us our unique competitive edge.
Some of the unique services we provide are: Top of the line technology – Including electronic contracts and iPhone apps. Eco-Friendly Company – We pride ourselves by being a paper-free company, we recycle all that we can and stay actively involved in the community. Free Moving Truck Rental – When you buy or sell a home with me, you may use the Real Estate of the Rockies moving truck free for one day, up to 200 miles. Some restrictions apply. What stands behind us...
Locally Owned and Operated Since 1996
Brand Power – It is essential in today’s market to work with a brand you know and trust. The Prudential name and Rock® logo are among the most widely recognized brands in the United States. The Prudential name dates back to 1875 and stands for strength, integrity and trust. Prudential Financial serves approximately 50 million individual and institutional customers. Distinction for Customer Satisfaction – Consumers ranked Prudential Real Estate “Highest Overall Satisfaction for Home Sellers Among National Full Service Real Estate Firms” in J.D. Power and Associates 2010 Home Buyer/Seller Study. Prudential Real Estate has the highest average sales price among top competitors as reported in 2010 Real trends 500.
Why you should work with a Realtor
Finding and buying a home typically includes many of the following elements. I will be your resource guide every step of the way. Not all real estate practitioners are REALTORS®. The term REALTOR® is a registered trademark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Here are nine reasons why it pays to work with a REALTOR®.
REALTOR®, you do not have to allow strangers into your home. Your REALTOR® will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property. 6. Real estate has its own language. If you don’t know a CMA from a PUD, you can understand why it’s important to work with a professional who is immersed in the industry and knows the real estate language.
1. You’ll have an expert to guide you through the process. Buying or selling a home usually requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multi-page settlement statements. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
7. REALTORS® have done it before. Most people buy and sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. And even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. REALTORS®, on the other hand, handle hundreds of real estate transactions over the course of their career. Having an expert on your side is critical.
2. Get objective information and opinions. REALTORS® can provide local community information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They’ll also be able to provide objective information about each property. A professional will be able to help you answer these two important questions: Will the property provide the environment I want for a home or investment? Second, will the property have resale value when I am ready to sell?
8. Buying and selling is emotional. A home often symbolizes family, rest, and security — it’s not just four walls and a roof. Because of this, home buying and selling can be an emotional undertaking. And for most people, a home is the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on both the emotional and financial issues most important to you.
3. Find the best property out there. Sometimes the property you are seeking is available but not actively advertised in the market, and it will take some investigation by your REALTOR® to find all available properties. 4. Benefit from their negotiating experience. There are many negotiating factors, including but not limited to price, financing, terms, date of possession, and inclusion or exclusion of repairs, furnishings, or equipment. In addition, the purchase agreement should provide a period of time for you to complete appropriate inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase. Your agent can advise you as to which investigations and inspections are recommended or required. 5. Property marketing power. Real estate doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. In fact, a large share of real estate sales comes as the result of a practitioner’s contacts through previous clients, referrals, friends, and family. When a property is marketed with the help of a
9. Ethical treatment. Every member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® makes a commitment to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a customer of a REALTOR®, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. It is mandatory for REALTORS® to take the Code of Ethics orientation and they are also required to complete a refresher course every four years.
Search for a new home while you’re on the go! Wade Rowan Broker Associate 303-359-9830 direct 303-925-1030 office firstname.lastname@example.org www.WadeRowan.com
Hello! My name is Wade Rowan and I am a highly respected Realtor with 15 years experience and a strong reputation in the Metro area. I had the privilege of growing up in Littleton and benefitted from attending Wilder Elementary, Goddard Middle School and Heritage High School. Family is extremely important to me and I have enjoyed coaching my son’s competitive Little League Baseball team. I love to visit Lake of the Ozarks in the
Simply enter the website below to begin your search
summer with my family, enjoy hiking, and drinking the occasional cold beer! I play “old guy” baseball in the summers (not softball!) and want you to know that combined with my customer service and product knowledge, I’m always ready to go the extra inning for you as a Buyer or a Seller. As a Realtor with Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies, I can hit it out of the park for you!
Our Colorado Office Locations Serving the Denver-Metro Area Since 1996.
Denver Headquarters 3478 W. 32nd Ave. Denver, CO 80211 O: (303) 438-8080 F: (303) 439-7979
Centennial, Streets at SouthGlenn 6972 S. Vine St., Ste 363 Centennial, CO 80122 O: (303) 952-1030 F: (303) 952-1025
Boulder Pearl Street 1505 Pearl St., Ste 106 Boulder, CO 80302 O: (303) 443-4737 F: (303) 449-5949