Victoria Bowie Graphic Designer & Photographer
07511 329400 email@example.com
Profile I am a highly capable, ambitious and flexible designer, I am passionate about my work so able to deliver creative and innovative design solutions in a multi-disciplined environment. I possess exceptional organisational and planning skills, with the ability to work on projects from initiation right through to final production. I am able to work within a team environment or upon my own initiative and within tight schedules. I am eager to gain a suitable position in the graphic design/photography industry, and to futher improve my skills.
Work Experience 2013 - Present - Alcomet LTD - Graphic Design Executive Working in-house with the digital marketing manager, creating awareness of the company via social media channels, email marketing and printed media. Also responsible for all product photography and post production for use on the company’s website and printed media. Main responsibility’s; • Photography & Post-production for web and print.
2009 - 2012
University of Worcester Bachelor of Arts with Honours Creative Digital Media - 2.1
2006 - 2009
Kidderminster College BTEC First & National Diploma in IT Distinction*
2005 - 2006
Stourport Training Centre City and Guilds, IT
• HTML Mailers (using swift-page). • Brochures, Catalogues, Logos and Branding, Brand Guidelines & Product Literature.
My main responsibility’s were;
My role within the company varied from day to day. I have gained experience creating artwork and design for high profile company’s such as Jaguar Events, HSBC, Bristol Myers Squibb, Plus many more.
2012 - 2013 - Grass Roots Live, Intern Designer
Branding & Identity
• Managing the company’s Expressionweb CMS, keeping it up to date and uploading new imagery.
• Producing initial concepts through quick visualisation techniques. • Developing designs using software such as InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop, to well finished, working mock-ups. • Responsible for consistency of typesetting, accurate artwork and proofreading. • Responsible for researching design guidelines for new and existing clients and maintaining the integrity of design in accordance. • Producing print-ready artwork.
2012- 2013 - Grass Roots Live, Photographer
Software Skills InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Lightroom, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Keynote, Sketchup, Photomatix, Windows, Mac, Swiftpage.
• UK F-TYPE Launch - The Sharp Project, Manchester. Design
• LG Arena - Visuals for pitch documents. • Ricoh Arena - Jaguar Dealer Conference event build. • Staff Portraits.
2011-2012 - Board-Walker / Ski-Walker
Design of instruction graphics for the website, and Graphics for printed packaging and promotional materials.
References and Portfolio, available on request
Social Media Management
• Social Media Artwork (cover pictures, brand & product awareness).