7 Smarter Ways To Build Customer Loyalty For Your eBay and Amazon Businesses Though online selling is dramatically increased, sellers are still following many tactics to entice more customers to increase their selling volume. Though many tactics works, there are few common things that you need to follow to build a strong business reputation. Many huge brands are consistently managing their reputation only by following the things that we have discussed in this post. Are you ready to read and follow the points to build a strong customer loyalty for your business? Here we go:
1. Personalized communication: When you honor your customers, you will certainly get reciprocation out of it. For ex, when you release a new product/offer and when you let your customers know about the same, they will surely won’t miss your store when they want to buy that product. Therefore make sure, your subject line should be compelling that your customers should be inspired to open it first. It is good to address your customers by their names. Also, make sure you use call to action button in your email templates to close the deals instantly.
2. Quality customer service: What makes a buyer to choose the same store after his/her first purchase? It purely depends on the quality of the product and the customer service she/he get from that store. Your customers should know that you care about them. Whenever they have any issues, try to resolve them immediately. At times you may not know the immediate solution.
In such cases, you can ask them time to get back to them with a good solution. Also, make sure you get back to them at the promised time. The most important thing in building customer loyalty is you must be reachable (available) for your customers. This increases their confidence level in buying from your store. Simple acts make a big difference.
3. Free gifts and discounts: This is one of the foremost strategies that are used when sales is down or increase your selling volume during festive seasons. Customer always prefers buying items that are offered with discounts/offers. When you sell an item that has huge demand and when the competition is also high the first strategy is to include a freebie or discount. It doesn’t ends here. You need insist your discounts by using effective eBay marketing tools. You can also create a great ad and post it in relevant social networking sites that can get immediate attention from your customers.
4. Product and social Marketing: If you are a medium/large enterprise entrepreneur, you can make use of ads to increase your product awareness. Research the benefits of the product you sell and make your customers know about it. When they come to know about the importance of using the items, they surely choose yours than others. This will also www. obvainc.com
increase your store reputation. To increase your selling, you have to be unique amongst your competitors. You may write a best listing for your products. But do you know whether your customers are looking only at eBay to buy products? You have to spend time to see where your customers are looking for. Post your ads in the popular social networking sites where they are searching for. It is important that your customers should know about your listing ads and offers. Include a call to action button in your social networking sites also so that you can close the deal at customer’s conveniences. You can also offer possible discounts to your customers when they share your ads.
5. Building a good reputation: Once you are up with steady sales, your next step is to build a good reputation. You have to be constantly watching the reviews of your customers, thank them when they buy product from you and contact them whenever you come with new products/offers. Customers shows their loyalty only when you are loyal to them.
6. Product delivery time: Since we have worked for many eBay and Amazon clients, our research shows that 60% percent of feedback reviews are for faster delivery service (when selling 100% authentic products). When you provide a faster shipping service for your customers, you are turning them as your returning customers. Therefore, offer them quick delivery service.
7. Be flexible with rules and policies: Customers always opt for flexible return policies in online selling. Bending over to customer’s favor will help you get more customers. When your customers are inspired by your flexible service, their trust on your store will be reflected in your feedback reviews. So never lose a customer by following strict rule, because your customers are your assets.
If you do not have time in managing all these tasks, you can hire virtual professionals who can work on your behalf to get more customers for your store. In order to become a successful seller and to increase your selling volume, your main focus is to build customer loyalty. It is very easy to build when you sell quality products and follow the above tactics as ground rules for your business. What other smarter ways do you follow to build your store’s reputation? Share it with your comments