5 Best Ways How Social Media Assistants Can Help Improve Your Business’ Social Media Engagement Every business owner is struggling to manage their time in social media marketing. A research states that people are wasting most of their time in social media. Though it’s a tool to build more audience to promote your business/services, yet you may lose all your time spending there which may not be profitable for you either. So how you can effectively manage your presence in social networking sites to promote your business? Here are the 5 best ways social media assistants can help improve your business’ social media engagement.
1. Posting viral contents: In order to reach your audience, you need to post viral contents. The more comments, likes and shares of your posts add more value to your business. You cannot only post best contents but also can include best images that would entice your customers to share it. Do you have time to create custom images or write blogs for your business? If you don’t, you can hire social media professionals who can write niche contents for your business and share it in relevant networking sites. Your personal virtual assistants can also help you create custom images related to your business to get more likes, tweets and repins .
2. Conducting contests: In social media marketing, setting up contests play a vital role in reaching more audience for your business. Asking questions like ‘when’, ‘were’ and ‘would’ surely entice your customers to comment on your posts. Also, social media www. obvainc.com
examiner says that it is wise to include shortened updates to increase the engagement amongst your audience. You may not have time to edit and post shortened updates in your social networking sites. Therefore, you can hire social media assistants who can work as a substitute for your business in a more effective way.
3. Posting at right time: In social media marketing, time plays a major role in promoting your business. If you are available at the right time when your audience are online, then its easy to engage with them about your products, contests etc.. Contents posted in later part of day get more likes and shares. As a business owner, you may be busy in managing important tasks that you may not have time to engage at the right time. Why do you have to worry? You can hire virtual assistants, who can post contents, promote your products at the right time when your audiences are available.
4. Posting high quality images and videos: Images and videos gets more likes and shares than text only links. Twitter introduced a new app Vine where you can record short and creative videos and post in twitter to reach your audiences. As a busy entrepreneur, you may not have time to create custom videos related your business to get more personal with your customers. You can delegate it to personal virtual assistants, who can create high quality custom images or videos and post them in the social networking sites on your behalf. www. obvainc.com
5. Constant interaction: Interaction is the best way to build a strong relationship amongst your customers. However, you may not have time to interact constantly with your audience. Since you may be using more than 2 social networking sites for business promotion, you may not always have time to manage your social presence and interaction. In such cases, social media assistants are the right choice for you. A famous quote by Michael LeBoeuf says like this ‘Waste your money and you’re only out of money, but waste your time and you’ve lost a part of your life.’ By delegating your tasks to experienced social media experts you can save both money and time As an entrepreneur your time is worth than anything. Contact us today to delegate your tasks and save your time for other important tasks.
“We do not work for your competitors”