iPhone 6 Reports Error During Data Recovery Several days ago, we Received a iPhone 6 device from our customer. The fault is described that the iPhone reports Error during data recovery process. So what is the problem is and how to fix it.
1. Reflash the iPhone 6. Insert iPhone USB data cable and connect it on computer. The screen shows that the connection successfully and directly enter into DFU mode. As shown in picture 15-12-1.
2. We root the system into 20% by Ace assistant, it stops working and reports error in FORTUNE Data file.
3. Based on the phenomenon showed above, we preliminary judge the main problem is from damaged Logic chip or NAND flash chip.
4. Use pry tool to disassemble the iPhone and take off the motherboard carefully, we find the iPhone 6 NAND flash chip was proceeded before. There are much copper dropped out from the NAND chip. As shown in Picture 15-12-2.
5. Use QUICK 861DW hot air station and precision tweezers to remove NAND chip from motherboard, then put it on Naviplus 3000s
programmer. Now we are going to rewrite the SN, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth address on the iPhone 6 NAND flash chip.
6. Reflesh the iPhone 6 and activate it again. 7. The iPhone 6 can be successfully recovered and activated now. You can do it yourself if you have enough phone repair tools and accessories of iPhone. Welcome to see my other posts if you are
interested in phone repairing. I would like to make friends with you.
iPhone 6 Reports Error During Data Recovery