Application Booklet for
MC OGX CEEDer in AIESEC in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2012-2013
Table of contents: 1. Application guidelines 2. Selection process 3. Application form 4. Job Description
1. Guideline for application: 1. The questionnaire consists of a general section (1. Personal; 2. AIESEC Experience; 3. AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina) and an OGX-related section. Please complete both sections in full. 2. Please delete the introduction and guidelines sections of the form when submitting it. 3. Feel free to personalise the application form. 4. The Application Package should have the following NAME_SURNAME
ZIP format: BiH_CEED_FIRST
5. Send your application package before 8pm (GMT) Sunday 15th July 2012 to Nina Markovic (email@example.com) and Amila Kurtovic (firstname.lastname@example.org)! Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted!
CEEDership will take place in Sarajevo and it should last from September 2012 till February 2013. 2. Selection Process: During the selection process we will measure different competencies at each stage, please take note of the process and ensure you are available on the relevant dates.
If you have any questions or if you need help in your preparation, feel free to approach the MC! Good luck with your application!
Regards, AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina MC team 2012â€“ 2013
I. General 1. Section: Personal Details Name
Insert a recent picture of yourself
Country + home LC Nationality Place and date of birth Permanent Address Phone number E-mail address
Language proficiency List languages and levels (native/excellent/good/basic) Speaking
2. Section: Your AIESEC Experience In this section we would like to find out about your past AIESEC experience and personal development.
1. At first, list all relevant positions you have held in AIESEC so far:
How will this help you in this CEED position?
2. Please list 4 most important AIESEC conferences you attended, also mentioning your role and the main learning point or outcome of the conference. Date
3. According to your past team experiences, what are your strengths and weaknesses within a team environment?
3. Section: AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina In the AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina section we are curious about your attitude, motivation and the personal characteristics that you would bring to AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina.
1. Why have you decided to apply for a CEED in AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina?
2. Please outline what you understand by the phrase â€“ the power of exchange
II. OGX-related 1. How would you explain the concept of AIESEC Exchange to a Bosnian and Herzegovinian student who has never heard of AIESEC before?
2. Explain the three most important factors for AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina in creating high quality exchange experiences for Bosnian and Herzegovinian students
3. Please describe an idea communication plan for a GCDP OGX recruitment and a GIP OGX recruitment
4. Describe your experience in matching â€“ how was it done in your entity, which techniques do you consider as most efficient?
5. What will be your strategy to efficiently match EPs from AIESEC BiH with other LCs and MCs around the world? How do you want to manage this process?
6. How many EPs did you raise, match and realize during your term and how much growth was it competing to the term before?
4. Job Description of MC OGX CEED
AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina 2012/2013 Role title: MC OGX CEEDer General summary Duration of the CEED: September 2012 – February 2013
Responsible for assisting MC VPOGX in all physical and online OGX promotions conducted by AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina
Responsible for on-campus marketing, presentations and sales
Responsible for EP pipeline management including Applications, Raising and Matching during period between August 2012 and February 2013
The CEED is provided with accomodation
The CEED is a 6 months role
The National Holiday is November 25th
Some weekend work is required during busy periods
This is an unpaid CEED with accomodation provided.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Participation in on-campus OGX recruitment activities – recruitment stands, career fairs etc.
Selling AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina Exchange opportunities to students
Providing GCPs from own country to develop the OGX processes of AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina
Tracking the work of VP OGXes of two LCs and two OEs of AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina
Being present on all exchange-related events in AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina
Constant communication with MC VP OGX regarding all the matters and tasks
EP pipeline management including:
Tracking of applications
Maintenance of EP tracking spreadsheets
Matching activities including:
Negotiation of MC-to-MC and MC-to-LC matching partnerships where appropriate
Tracking of matching within the LCs and OEs
Skills and Competencies required
Excellent communication skills
Excellent sales skills Time management Confidence and self-reliance Ability to work in an intercultural team Perseverance Flexible and adaptable working style
Other requirements Understanding of global EP and TN pipelines Understanding of AIESEC 2015 Programme models Good knowledge of myaiesec.net
Competencies and skills to be developed
Knowledge of other working cultures
Sales and marketing experience
Understanding of AIESEC Expansions
Working in intercultural teams
Measure of success Number of applications to AIESEC BiH Global Community Development Programme Number of applications to AIESEC BiH Global Internship Programme Number of GCDP EPs Raised Number of GCDP EPs Matched Number of GIP EPs Raised Number of GIP EPs Matched The application must be recieved by AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina no later than 20:00 (GMT) Sunday July 15th. Late applications will not be considered. Applications must be sent in the following format: The application must be in zip format with the documents in pdf Please name the zip file BiH_CEED_FIRST NAME_SURNAME example BiH_CEED_Nina_Dumrukcic
The email subject must be AIESEC Bosnia and Herzegovina OGX CEED 2012-2013
The document must be sent to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact for more information MCVP OGX
The Deadline for Applying is July 15th 2012
â€“ Good Luck
Published on Jun 17, 2012