Namastedoc – Online Doctor Appointment in India Find Doctor Appointment Online in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida and Faridabad. It is a free online doctor appointment, Hospital Appointment and also telephonic service that allow patients to find and book the right doctor appointment, instantly and 24x7. For the patients: 1. Booking Online Doctor Appointment
2. Booking Online Hospital Appointment 3. Telephonic Appointment 4. Doctor Appointment Schedule 5. Doctors Profile There are Many Specialist Doctors are available in Namastedoc 1. General physician Appointment (Primary Care Physician):- General Physicians Doctors are highly trained specialists who provide a range of non-surgical health care to adult patients. They care for difficult, serious or unusual medical problems and continue to see the patient until these problems have resolved or stabilized. 2. Radiologist Doctor Appointment (Medical Imaging Radiology): - Radiologist is a medical specialist who uses radioactive substances and X-rays in the treatment of disease. (Medical Imaging radiology)Radiologists have the medical knowledge to understand and explain your medical problem or symptom through the images or pictures that are taken of various parts of the inside of your body. 3. Dentist Doctor Appointment: - Dentists are doctors who specialize in oral health. Dentists can specialize in a number of fields such as restorations, braces, gums, dentures, radiology, surgery etc. Their responsibilities include: Diagnosing oral diseases. Promoting oral health and disease prevention. Creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients. Interpreting x-rays and diagnostic tests. Ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics.
Monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws. Performing surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity. Managing oral trauma and other emergency situations. 4. Pediatrician Doctor Appointment (Primary Care Physician): - A pediatrician is a (Primary Care Physician) child's physician who provides: Preventive health maintenance for healthy children, Medical care for children who are acutely or chronically ill. Pediatrician Doctor manages the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of their patients, in every stage of development - in good health or in illness.
5. Opthalmologist Doctor Appointment (Eye Specialist): - Ophthalmologists Doctor specializes in the medical and surgical care of the eyes and visual system, and also in the prevention of eye disease and injury. They can be either doctors of medicine or doctors of osteopathy. While medical doctors focus on disease-specific diagnosis and treatment, osteopaths concentrate on the loss of structure and function in different parts of the body caused by disease. 6. Obstetrics and Gynecologist Doctors: - Obstetrician/gynecologist doctors, who also specializes in treating diseases of the female reproductive organs. Obstetrics is the medical discipline focusing on pregnancy and childbirth, and gynecology is the general care and management of the female reproductive system. 7.
Neonatologist (Child Doctors): - Although your pediatrician can solve most health problems of newborns, a Neonatologist is trained specifically to handle the most complex and high-risk situations. If your newborn is premature, or has a serious illness, injury, or birth defect, a neonatologist may assist at the time of delivery and in the subsequent care of your newborn. If a problem is identified before your baby is born, a neonatologist may become involved to consult with your obstetrician in your baby’s care during your pregnancy.
8. ENT Specialist: - A medical specialist who is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the head and neck, including particularly the ears, nose, and throat. ENT doctors are also called otolaryngologists. 9. Ayurvedic Physician: - Ayurvedic not only treats persons who are ill but brings to life the concepts of preventive health care and health promotion. The goal of Ayurvedic is to help each person discover a personal knowledge of living healthy and long.
10. Homoeopathy: - Homeopathy is a method of treating disease with small amounts of remedies that, in large amounts in healthy people, produce symptoms similar to those being treated
Find Hospital Appointment in Namastedoc:1. Ross Clinic: - Ross Clinics is a chain of Multi-Facility Health Clinics, open All 7 Days a Week, 8:30am to 8:30pm, at a location near you. Our qualified Family Physicians, Family Dentists and Physiotherapists provide personalized care for you and your family. With Doctors, Medicines, Lab Tests and Vaccines less than one roof, we take care of all your day-to-day healthcare needs.
2. Paras Hospital:- Paras Hospitals Appointment, Gurgaon, is a state-of-the-art multi super specialty hospital providing a depth of expertise in the complete spectrum of advanced medical & surgical interventions with a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient services 3. All Similes Dental Care: - All smiles Dental Care - Move over ordinary dental care! Get over your fear of dentists. Forget about cramped dental offices, painful treatments, and fear of catching infection due to non sterile atmosphere, inadequate infrastructure and ill experienced dentists. 4. Fortis Hospital: - Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading, integrated healthcare delivery provider in the Pan Asia-Pacific region. The healthcare verticals of the company span diagnostics, primary care, day care specialty and hospitals, with an asset base in 10 countries, many of which represent the fastest-growing healthcare delivery markets in the world. 5. Confidental Care: - Our mission at Confidential Care is to improve each client’s quality of life by providing services for people with psychiatric or substance abuse issues. We provide intensive outpatient care as an alternative to inpatient treatment for addictions and other psychiatric conditions. 6. The 32 Pearls Dental Care Centre: - “32 PEARLS” is a multispecialty dental clinic in India, dental clinic in Gujarat, Dentist in India, Dentist in Gujarat implying latest technology, well equipped, with dental hygiene care for patients of India or any other part of the world. 7. Sunrise Hospital: - Sunrise Hospital. Focused on ‘Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgeries’, and empowered by our exceptional tertiary medical care, we are a major
multi-specialty hospital in south India, conforming to international standards. Other areas of our specialty - spanning more than 40- include Gynecology, Obstetrics, Infertility, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic surgery, Pediatrics, Neonatology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Oro-maxillofacial Surgery, Nephrology, Urology, Psychiatry, Psychology, Orthopedics etc. 8. Apollo Clinic: - Apollo Clinic offers facilities for Specialist Consultation, Diagnostics, Preventive Health Checks and 24-hour Pharmacy, all under one roof. We offer a complete range of world-class healthcare services including specialist consultations, diagnostics, preventive health checks, dental clinic, and Apollo pharmacy - all under one-roof. 9. Rockland Hospital: - Rockland Hospital has redefined the healthcare delivery system in India. At Rockland we visualize a scenario where every Indian cherishes each moment of life with good health and positivity. We have a separate division for International Patients. This takes care of fixing appointments, corresponding and receiving patients, conducting them throughout the hospital for their treatment. 10. Gobind Dental Clinic Gurgaon: - As a person's smile is one of the first things we notice, it's worth looking after it. Visiting a good dentist and good oral habit are the ideal way to ensure that your mouth and teeth stay healthy and attractive. That's why, at Global Dental Clinic Gurgaon Hospital, our dental teams are selected from amongst the highest quality practitioners with expertise in all fields of dentistry and hence we have a team consisting of specialist ranging from surgeon for your dental implants, Cosmetic dentistry. Endodontist, orthodontists, Periodontics. Refer: Online Doctor Appointment