Page 1

Pushpanarayan Panvel Mumbai, 1BHK 2BHK Apartments Panvel Mumbai, Book Now 9225140343

Project details: Pushpanarayan Panvel Mumbai Types : 1BHK, 2BHK Sizes : 470 sq ft - 925 sq ft Builder : SPACE INDIA Builders and Developers Address : Panvel Pushpanarayan is a new residential complex with more than 950 flats in New Panvel. Pushpanarayan is in the Heart of Panvel City having a good standard of living. It is the Biggest Ever Complex in Panvel and New Panvel area. All Flats are designed as per Vaastu. The buildings are beautifully designed and are Earthquake resistant. It has all the modern amenities provided. For Free Site and Booking call 9225140343 Pushpanarayan Panvel Amenities Car Park Garden Lifts RO System High Speed Internet Wi-Fi Security Features Security Guards Fire Alarm Lot Features Private Terrace Balcony Private Garden Corner Location Park Facing Reserved Parking Visitor Parking Independent Garage Park Maintenance Staff Water Supply / Storage Boring / Tube-well Waste Disposal

Pushpanarayan Panvel Join Buyer Group at Discounted Flats 8 Buyers of Pushpanarayan, Panvel and neighbourhood locations are negotiating through DF. Budget Rate 10.66-16.6 16.6-22.54 22.54-28.48 28.48-34.42

Pushpanarayan (Panvel)


1 3 1 3

3 18 4 4

Projects within 3 km from Pushpanarayan 3 18 4 4

Check more Mumbai Properties Mumbai Properties Flats in Panvel 1BHK Flats in Panvel 2BHK Flats in Panvel About SPACE INDIA Builders and Developers: Space India Builders are a provider of construction services for the residential and corporate sectors of Panvel and Navi Mumbai. We have a large variety of projects coming up in close proximity to the Panvel station and the soon upcoming Panvel railway station. Our positioning makes the housing project assessable to all nearby regions. Additionally, we promise proximity to the soon expected International, Domestic and Cargo airports that fall within the radius of the soon expected Economic Development Zone (EDZ). The upcoming EDZ has a promising 1750 acres that has seen a joint venture under the Maharashtra government as well as the Gulf finance company. Our project has a promising 10Lakh job opportunity for colloquial populations. Besides, our project is close to the Karnal bird sanctuary, Bollywood Hyder Park, Central Park, Film City and the Asia’s largest Hare Ram Hare Krishna Temple. All of this makes our project an exciting residential location and a good worth for investment. Keeping in mind the modern lifestyles, we are offering quality facilities of clubhouses, well-designed party halls besides really well equipped gymnasiums, Amphi-theatres, jogger’s tracks, and children’s playground. We expect our clients and customers to pay us only 15% of the basic cost, with the other 85% loaned by us. Projects from SPACE INDIA Builders and Developers Balaji Symphony Pushpanarayan Royal Palms Residency Royal Meadows Sai Enclave Venkat Heritage

About DiscountedFlats: Discountedflats (India Properties) is a Pan-India group booking channel, which groups individual residential buyers based across India to avail discounts of up to 35%. DF has consolidated all residential projects of metros and sub-metros (including even the smallest residential project) for sales purpose. DF does not charge their customers anything but instead charges brokerage from the builders. DFs USP is “customer empowerment� including tangible discounts, state-of-the-art services, single source for the residential primary market of the country, and advanced analytics. For Free Site and Booking call 9225140343 Blog: Pushpanarayan Panvel Mumbai Follow us on Twitter Join us on Facebook

Pushpanarayan Panvel Mumbai, 1BHK 2BHK Apartments Panvel Mumbai, Book Now 9225140343  

Pushpanarayan 1BHK 2BHK Apartments at Panvel Mumbai. Pushpanarayan is a new residential complex by SPACE INDIA Builders and Developers.

Read more
Read more
Similar to
Popular now
Just for you