Picture Integrated Cinema Speakers
Internal Proof Only - Do Not Distribute
The best looking In-wall speaker ever created
Introducing PICS from VIBE The best sound Itâ€™s not a speaker mounted in a cheap plastic white grill mounted to your wall or tiny tweeter stuck in the corner of your room. PICS is a studio quality speaker that in appearance looks like a picture.
The best looking The grill of the PICS speaker can be a picture of you and your family, a favourite photograph or a print
The best solution
from your favourite artist.
Totally flexible speakers with multiple size options to fit any room, any size, blending perfectly
with your personal taste and the design and dĂŠcor of the room.
PICS speakers deliver true hi-fi sound quality due to their high quality speakers mounted in a perfectly measured, finely tuned wooden cabinet as opposed to a cheap plastic frame used by most in-wall speakers.
Design with function 4
Example The customerâ€™s requirement was to create a dual purpose room that can not only be used as the main family room but also a home theatre room. The room is set out as a 9.1 home cinema system using a combination of PICS 5566, PICS 555588 and PICS 10 SUB. The PICS 555588 have been mounted in portrait orientation and the PICS 5566 have been mounted with the woofers at the top to allow the tweeters on all of the speakers to be on the same plane to give the best possible sonic performance.
Ideal as a discreet speaker, a rear
Exceptional vocal clarity making it ideal
The PICS 555 is a centre, front left
The most capable speaker in the PICS range,
channel, surround sound speaker or
as a centre speaker. Can be paired
and right speaker system. Ideal for
sonically rich in the full sound spectrum.
for use with
with the PICS 8 subwoofer and used
use under plasma/LCD screens. As a
Its size is particularly well placed as a focal,
multi-room sound systems.
as a large front speaker resulting in
complete front solution. Can be paired
picture, painting or print. Used as front left and
crystal clear midrange and extended
with PICS 8 subwoofer and PICS 5 for
right or front, left, right and centre for both a
a complete cinema solution.
visually stunning array of picture speakers and overwhelming audio performance.
164 236 164 236
• Frequency response : 70~30KHz • Sensitivity : 88dB • Crossover frequency : 2.7KHz • Recommended ampliﬁer power : 50W per channel • Impedance : 6Ω • Single 5” ﬁberglass full range driver and high deﬁnition silk tweeter • Housed in a compact enclosure allowing accelerated fast, tight responses
• Frequency response: 50~30KHz • Sensitivity: 88dB • Crossover frequency : 2.7KHz • Recommended ampliﬁer power : 80W per channel • Impedance: 6Ω • Twin 5” ﬁberglass midrange drivers and high deﬁnition silk tweeter • Housed in a tall cabinet allowing portrait or landscape installation options
• Frequency response : 70~30KHz • Sensitivity: 85dB • Crossover frequency : 3.3KHz • Recommended ampliﬁer power : 60W • Impedance : 6Ω • Two full range 5” ﬁberglass drivers used for left and right front speakers and single 5” ﬁberglass midrange driver housed in its own partitioned cabinet and three high deﬁnition silk tweeters. • The cabinet is over sized and carefully tuned to deliver earth rumbling bass
• Frequency response : 43~30kHz • Sensitivity : 88dB • Crossover frequency: 400Kz, 3.2KHz • Recommended ampliﬁer power: 100W per channel • Impedance: 6Ω • Twin 5” ﬁberglass midrange drivers and twin 6” absorbing paper pulp bass drivers and high deﬁnition silk tweeter • Housed in a large cabinet typically sized as a portrait painting. The twin 5” are separately tuned and focused to midrange frequencies leaving the twin 6” bass drivers to deliver up tight, deep bass.
PICS 10 SUB
PICS 10 SUB AMP
The PICS 555588 offers the truest full range
The PICS 10 can be used as single subwoofer placed in any wall of the
Primarily designed to drive the PICS 10 Sub, this mono ampliﬁer is
frequency response of all. Taking depth and
room or as multiple units for increased bass performance for a more present
equally at home amplifying a wide range of passive home cinema
presence to a new level the PICS 555588
cinema experience. With most subwoofers being ﬂoor mounted they can
delivers realism and power never before heard
often cause weighted areas in the room. The PICS subwoofer allows direct
outside of a professional auditorium. If you
ﬁring of the lower frequencies and upper bass frequencies resulting in tighter
want to experience home cinema like never
more accurate bass aimed into the listening zone. This brand new technology
before then the PICS 555588 is the only choice.
is a ﬁrst for home cinema and in-wall/on-wall subwoofers. Powerful bass has never been delivered to this extent from an in wall system. 500
• Frequency response: 43-20kHz • Sensitivity: 88dB • Weight: 31kg • Inpedance: 6Ω • Height: 1000mm (39.4”) • Width: 700mm (27.6”) • Depth: 139mm (5.5”) • Mounting Depth: 92mm (3.6”)
• Frequency response: 43~500Hz • Sensitivity: 88dB • Crossover frequency : 40~150Hz (adjusted) • Recommended ampliﬁer power: 100W • Actual ampliﬁer RMS power: 120W • Impedance: 6Ω • A single 10” woofer using a shaped cone to combine additional cone surface area and forced motor cooling. The cabinet measures the same size as the PICS 5566 meaning a pair can be used to give focal and audio balance to the room. • The cabinet is over sized and carefully tuned to deliver earth rumbling bass. • Ampliﬁcation is provided by an independent monoblock class AB ampliﬁer with frequency and phasing controls. Alternatively the PICS 10 can be bought on its own and used as a passive subwoofer allowing it to be driven from the front channels of your ampliﬁer when partnered with other PICS units.
Output Power NOTE :THD@1% 1Ω NOTE :THD@1% 2Ω NOTE:THD@1% 4Ω
(Normal Mode) 100Hz 100Hz 100Hz
(Watts) 225W 200W 120W
S/N Ratio @Full Rated Power /150Hz(+A)
T.H.D 4 ohm Load Full rated loss power Full efﬁciency LPF (1W/50Hz) FOR-3dB SUBSONIC
223W 54.00% 40Hz-160Hz 20Hz-55Hz
Input Impedance Idle current (unit:A) 4ohm Load Max current (unit:A) 1ohm T.H.D=1% Max current (unit:A) 2ohm T.H.D=1%
0.06A 2.3A 1.7A
PICS front features
• Super tweeter features a revolutionary multi roll diaphragm and alloy phase plug which also acts as an additional heatsink increasing the power handling and extends frequency response to an incredible 30kHz
• Measured MDF enclosure delivers tighter bass, cleaner midrange and superior power handling
• Paintable frame allows the colour to be perfectly matched to the interior décor
• Fibreglass midrange driver delivers tight, controlled bass and crystal clear midrange. The cone is coated with a polymeric resin to improve damping and transient response
• Flared port to increase efficiency and produce deeper bass
PICS rear features
• Screw down terminals allow heavy gague speaker wire to be connected directly to the voice coil
• Front support brackets for securing PICS in-wall
• Rebate for wiring aids installation
• Rear support brackets for securing PICS on-wall
ARTWORK Acoustically transparent Every PICS image is printed onto our specially developed ‘acoustically transparent’ PICS cloth. The process begins with the artwork you supply being printed onto a transfer paper. The print is then allowed to dry fully. The printed transfer paper is then fed over a heated roller along with the unique PICS cloth. As the dyes reach their sublimation temperature, they become gaseous and the only destination for the reactive gaseous molecules is the fabric surface. The result of this is a vibrant, full colour image that does not muffle the sound from your PICS speaker.
It’s your choice PICS is about more than just great sound, PICS can be customised with artwork of your choice. Inspirational, abstract, nature, a family photograph almost any image can be printed onto PICS You can choose from our huge range stock of images, or from our illustration partners. When purchasing VIBE PICS you receive your standard grills in white or black. After you have purchased your PICS System You can cheaply acquire your own choice of images or own artwork by logging online to the VIBE PICS website and following the online artwork submission form. PICS frames are supplied in either a matt white or matt black finish. The frame material is suitable for painting and can therefore be customised to a colour of your choice.
Applications The perfect install PICS are designed to fit seamlessly into virtually any environment. Perfect for restaurants, bars, clubs, pubs, function rooms and homes.
System examples Fully scalable A PICS system can be scaled from a 2 channel hi-fi stereo up to multi-channel cinema audio system. Simply connect to the amplifier of your choice. Two popular home systems are shown below, speak to your PICS dealer to create the perfect PICS system for you.
Basic 5.1 This basic PICS 5.1 system is great for small / medium sized rooms.
• REAR - 2 x PICS 5 • FRONT (L/R) / CENTRE - PICS 555
• LFE - PICS 8 SUB • LFE AMP - PICS 8 SUB AMP
Large 5.1 This large PICS 5.1 system is perfect for bigger rooms.
• REAR - 2 x PICS 5 • FRONT (L/R) - 2 x PICS 5566 • CENTRE - PICS 55
• LFE - PICS 8 SUB • LFE AMP - PICS 8 SUB AMP
Install options Simple to install PICS offer flexible mounting options and can be installed flush into a wall, mounted on the wall, in wall offset, landscape, portrait and with or without acoustic cloth. Suitable for use as hi-fi or home cinema speakers.
In wall offset
Installing PICS 1.
Picture Integrated Cinema Speakers