Cup d l r Wo 2019 e! Venu
17th International UNDERWATER-RUGBY-TOURNAMENT for the STYRIAN PANTHER 2018 Competition for Women’s Teams and Men’s Teams Sat. 23rd + Sun. 24th of June, 2018 Graz, Austria
Invitation 17th International UNDERWATER-RUGBY-TOURNAMENT for the STYRIAN PANTHER 2018 Graz, 27.10.2017
1. ORGANIZER The tournament is organized by the UNDERWATER-RUGBY-TEAM of the STC GRAZ.
Cup d l r Wo 2019 e! u n e V
2. VENUE / TIME The tournament takes place on Saturday, 23rd and Sunday, 24th of June 2018, at the swimming pool “Auster” in Graz-Eggenberg: Janzgasse 21, A 8020 Graz, Austria (www.holding-graz.at/austersportbad).
Opening: Saturday 08:30 a.m., Team leader‘s meeting: 09:00 a.m., First match: 09:30 a.m. Closing: Sunday approx. 03:00 p.m.
Starting times may be moved based on the number of registered teams. Information about changes will be sent out by mail once the registration period is over.
3. MODES If four or more women‘s teams register we will have a separate women‘s tournament. Also notice please: If 8 teams or less (in total) register for the tournament, we will play on Saturday only. 4. REGISTRATION The written registration is to be sent to:
Georg Ribitsch, Berlinerring 75/10, A-8047 Graz, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams who have paid the starting fee, are registered, ranked by the time of payment.
5. STARTING FEE The starting fee amounts to € 150,– per team and has to be transferred to the following account by 1st of June, 2018:
Union Steirischer Tauchsport-Club, Raiffeisenbank Hausmannstätten BIC: RZSTAT2G133 | IBAN: AT173813300002003978
6. TEAMS/ COMPETITORS One team consists of 12 players and 3 substitutes. A maximum of 12 teams (including the STC Graz team) are allowed to take part in this tournament. Representative teams and player communities from different teams are also accepted. Players are only allowed to play for one single team during the whole tournament, female players are allowed to play in the women‘s and the men‘s tournament in parallel. 7. Single Players Single players are welcome to this tournament. The organizer will find a suitable team. See also (5) about the starting fee.
8. RULES The official rules of the CMAS are valid during the tournament. The mode of playing and the duration of the matches depend on the number of the teams, who take part in the competition. The game schedule will be issued by the organizers as soon as the list of participating teams has been finalised. 9. PLAYING AREA The tournament will take place in the diving area of the indoor pool: Length: 25 m, Width: 12 m, Depth: 4 m. In case of nice and warm weather we will move to the outside pool which is: Length 16m, Width 10m, Depth 5m. 10. REFEREE Every team has to have two referees with a valid license for the current year. A fee of € 25,– will be charged for every missing referee. 11. ADMINISTRATION OF THE TOURNAMENT The administration will consist of one representative of the home team and two representatives from other teams who will be elected at the team leaders‘ meeting. 12. PROTESTS A team‘s captain can present protest in writing up to 30 minutes after the match concerned. Protests are to be presented to the administration and are subject to a fee of € 25,–. The administration finds an ultimate, non-appealable decision. If the protest is rejected, protest fees are forfeit. 13. AWARD CEREMONY The award ceremony is held immediately after the last game next to the pool. 14. LIABILITY If there is no insurance coverage, the teams participate at their own risk. The organizer and the administration don`t accept any liability. Participants must be able to provide proof of a clean bill of health, stating that they are fit for diving sports. This proof of a medical exam must not be older than one year. All participants are aware of, and accept, the risk of sport-related injury when participating in the tournament. 15. CUP The winner of the tournament will keep the challenge trophies “The Styrian Panther” and the „The Styrian Panthress“ until the next tournament. 16. ACCOMMODATION We will all stay at the private campsite of a boyscout group “Pfadfindergruppe G10“, and will have a nice barbecue on Saturday evening. Just bring your sleeping bags and tents. Kitchen, sanitary facilities and common rooms are avalable at the campsite.
Straßgangerstraße 436, 8010 Graz (47.032807, 15.399175) 5€ per person and night including breakfast, ten minutes to the pool.
As an alternative we recommend:
A&O Hostel Graz: http://www.aohostels.com/de/graz/ starting at 20€ per person and night, five minutes to the pool.
For more suitable accommodations in Graz just ask us at email@example.com 17. PARTY On saturday evening after the last game there will be a barbecue at the Camp Site of the boy scout group „Pfadfindergruppe G10“ - the same place where we are also sleeping. Please bring your own grillables, sides and drinks. There are supermarkets close to the pool and the camping-site.
Teams accept all regulations in this invitation by registering for the tournament! Sincerely, for the Styrian Panther Team Thomas Schenkeli
STC GRAZ UNDERWATER RUGBY TEAM firstname.lastname@example.org Thomas Schenkeli Wenisbucherstrasse 94 A-8044 Graz
Georg Ribitsch Berlinerring 75/10 A-8047 Graz +43 (0)650 / 8111283
Pictures: Heinz Toperczer (www.tophai.at), Archiv STC UWR