AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT CONTENTS Partners
We’ll find the right fit
Festivals • Comedy Series • Family Shows • Concert Series
5 6 7 8
About Air Force Entertainment
Infographics • Impressions • 2017 Entertainment • Anticipated Shows for Spring 2018
10 11 12
Sponsorship Benefits/Opportunities • Level 1 • Level 2 • Level3
13 14 15
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT PARTNERS Partnering with us to Sponsor Air Force Entertainment events connects you with Air Force people at installations throughout the country. And provides you with the opportunity to show your companyâ€™s support of the American Military!
Each artist featured throughout the year reaches a different key audience segment and provides a fun, entertaining and engaging way for you to connect directly with the people who serve our country. We invite you to read on to learn more about partnering with us as a sponsor. 3
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT WEâ€™LL FIND THE RIGHT FIT Air Force Entertainment brings commercial entertainment to where Airmen and their families live, work and play. Over the past 18 months Air Force Entertainment shows and marketing has reached more than two million Airmen, Retirees, Civilians and their families. This year, we are planning even more shows at more installations with even more marketing and promotion effort.
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT FESTIVALS Festivals bring out a large cross section of audiences. Air Force Entertainment brings top name entertainment to festival-goers at multiple locations. This is a great opportunity to be a part of our marketing and publicity campaign and to put your products and information in the hands of thousands of potential customers. Our festivals and concert series has featured Country Music Duo Thompson Square, America’s Got Talent’s Linkin’ Bridge and American Idol winner David Cook. This year we are presenting 6 Rock Fests, 6 Patriot Fests and 6 major concerts!
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT COMEDY SERIES The Comedy Series is a more intimate crowd experience that makes a big impression. Typically audiences enjoy feature comics like Ben Bailey, star of Cash Cab and Dean Edwards of Saturday Night Live fame.
You can associate your name with some of Americaâ€™s top comedic talent at our shows. The 2018 Series will feature no less than 24 performances.
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT FAMILY SHOWS To enhance the resiliency of our Servicemen and their families, we provide family-friendly entertainers to enthrall the kids as well as Mom and Dad. We did shows featuring Jason Michaels, who’s been seen on ABC, Fox, NBC and CBS. As wells as shows featuring Mike Super featuring Mike Super who is the winner of the NBC show Phenomenon. The two were featured at 49 installations, all of which are rich in family demographics. P R E S E N T E D BY t h e A I R FO R C E S E R V I C E S AC T I V I T Y
· BASE THEATER · For more information, visit www.event address.com/info · Or call XXX.XXXX
base theater 7:00P.M.
for more information call 777.4134
So far this year we have planned family shows for 73 installations featuring Mike Super (magic & illusion), Ivan Pecel (juggler, comedian & entertainer), Ryan & Friends (ventriloquist) and Plastic Music (percussionists).
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT CONCERT SERIES Air Force Entertainment brings bigname entertainers into the secure environment of Air Force installations. David Cook, winner of American Idol, rocked the crowd in a 16-base Concert Series Tour. Country-soul singer Sundance Head who found fame on The Voice entertained more than seven thousand attendees at 10 installations, as did Country Recording Artist Ryan Daniel. Whatâ€™s most important is that our marketing and publicity campaigns carry your message leading up to and long after the performances.
The Show Goes On...
When you associate your name with Air Force Entertainment, you receive long-term recognition. Youâ€™ll be part of every Air Force Entertainment show, everywhere they happen. This represents thousands and thousands of times your name, message and products will be in front of dedicated Airmen and their families who just happen to be loyal consumers!
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT ABOUT AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT Air Force Entertainment is a celebration of people. Itâ€™s how we give back; through the power of music, comedy, and fun, we help people connect with others and recover from what can be a demanding lifestyle.
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT IMPRESSIONS
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT 2017
2017 Show Name
# of Bases
GIâ€™s of Comedy
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT ANTICIPATED SHOWS FOR 2018 Here is what we have planned so far for 2018: • 76 Family shows with Mike Super, Ventriloquists Ryan & Friends, Juggler/Comedian Ivan Pecel, and Plastic Musik (Percussionists) • 18 major concerts, Rock Fests and Patriot Fests • 12 Comedy shows with top comedians from across the country (so far, we have confirmed Tim Meadows of Saturday Night Live). This is just a glimpse of the entertainment we foresee for the entire year. 2018 Show Name
# of Bases
Mike Super (Illusionist)
Ivan Pecel (Juggler) Ryan & Friends (Ventriloquist)
Altus, Arnold, Beale, Buckley, Columbus, Davis-Monthan, Edwards, Eglin, Ellsworth, Fairchild, FE Warren, Grand Forks, Hansom, Hill, Holloman, Hurlburt, JB Charleston, JBSA Lackland, JB McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, Little Rock, Luke, MacDill, Malmstrom, Minot, Moody, Mt Home, Offutt, Peterson, Scott, SeymourJohnson, Sheppard, Tinker, Travis, Tyndall, Vandenberg, Whiteman, Wright Patterson Barksdale, Cannon, JBSA Randolph, Keesler, Maxwell, McConnell, Robins, Vance, Whiteman Dover, Ellsworth, FE Warren, Grand Forks, JB Andrews Naval Air Facility, JB Charleston, JB Langley-Eustis, Maxwell, Minot, Moody, Offutt, Patrick, Robins, Scott, Shaw, Whiteman, Wright-Patterson Beale, Cannon, Edwards, Fairchild, FE Warren, Hill, Kirtland, McConnell, Mt Home, Offutt, Peterson, Vandenberg, Whiteman Davis-Monthan, Dyess, Goodfellow, Luke, Kirtland, Sheppard Columbus, Little Rock, Maxwell, Moody, Robins, Shaw Cannon, Dover, Holloman, JB Langley-Eustis, Minot, Mt. Home Altus, Barksdale, Dyess, Eglin, Goodfellow, Keesler, Laughlin, MacDill, Patrick, Tinker, Tyndall, Vance
Plastic Musik (Percussionists) Rock Concerts Patriot Fests Major Concerts Tim Meadows (Comedian)
13 6 6 6 12
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT LEVEL 1 SPONSOR BENEFITS FOR 1 YEAR $150,000: • Meet and greet with base leadership
• Premier logo placement on all marketing materials promoting Air Force Entertainment performances for one year
• Formal recognition as presenting Sponsor during event announcements
• Inclusion in radio, digital displays, print and other advertisements promoting Air Force Entertainment performances for one year
• Premier logo inclusion in Festival Program books • Logo placement on Festival t-shirts
• Inclusion on advertisements/ welcome signage at Air Force lodging facilities hosting performances
• Opportunity to provide promotional goodie bags • VIP invitations to key functions such as Festival Opening Ceremonies
• Banner placement, featuring logo and slogan on main stage
• VIP parking passes at Festivals
• Logo inclusion across social media • Sponsor table at the event and opportunity to display products, services and marketing materials • Invite to attend festivals and stay in on-base lodging, pending space availability, for up to two rooms 13
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT LEVEL 2 SPONSOR BENEFITS FOR 1 YEAR • Sponsor table at 35 events in which to engage the attendees and opportunity to display products, services and marketing materials
• Banner placement, featuring logo and slogan near stage • Formal recognition as Sponsor during event announcements
• Email to members via club member portal
• Invites to attend any and all events and stay in on-base lodging, pending space availability, for up to two rooms • Meet and greet with base leadership • • VIP back stage passes -- Need to ensure ok with artist • Logo placement on marketing materials promoting entertainment events • Logo inclusion on website • Short sponsor produced promo video to be aired at five (5) events
• Part of AFSVA’s promotional plan which includes publicity, print and digital collateral, personal selling, bag stuffers Inclusion in radio, digital displays, print and other advertisements promoting Air Force Entertainment performances for one year
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT LEVEL 3 SPONSOR BENEFITS FOR 1 YEAR • Limited to four sponsors - $50,000 • Logo placement on signage a special function area • Social media exposure • Logo inclusion on sponsor recognition web page • Opportunity to provide promo materials in goodie bags
AIR FORCE ENTERTAINMENT OUR CONTACT INFORMATION Vernon P. Grant Jr. Commercial Sponsorship Air Force Services Activity Commercial: (210) 395-7510 Mobile phone: (210) 896-6259 Email: email@example.com
Abigail E. Pollard Commercial Sponsorship Specialist Air Force Services Activity Commercial: (210) 395-7499 Mobile phone: (830) 624-5732 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our websites:
Sponsoring Air Force Entertainment connects your product with Air Force people at military installations throughout the country, and shows y...