National Historic Landmark located in the city of Santa Lucía, department of Canelones. In 1873 the property was acquired by Mr. Federico Capurro De Castro, and remains in possession of his family until 1982. This important historic garden was created in the late nineteenth century by the good taste of their owners, Mr. and Mrs. Capurro Ruano. Quinta Capurro offers the chance to enjoy a remarkable architectural and horticultural composition, whose organization remains in its original campus of just over 9 hectares, bounded by the stream De los Hornos, at its rear edge. Its magnificent century-old plant mass, its original buildings and their varied paths, testify a culture, a style, a time and the uniqueness of his creation. Different tour options let the appreciation of different aspects of plant composition of exotic origins according to the cyclical movement of the seasons.