s u p m a c n o t lu n o i t a d o m accom 2013/2014
At the Student Village, University of Bedfordshire we recognise that being a student is not just about studying â€“ but it is also about your lifestyle and experience. So deciding where to live can be very important. Rob Johnston General Manager Student Village, University of Bedfordshire
d n a o hell . . . e m o c l e w At the Luton campus we have 10 student residences all within walking distance of the University. This includes Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts our new en-suite accommodation which is located next to the campus. We understand that moving away from home for the first time can be both exciting and a little daunting, which is why we make every effort to help our students settle in quickly. All our staff are focused on making the Village a great place to live, and really enjoy what they do. Part of our commitment is to maintain a safe and comfortable community, so we provide security and CCTV at all our accommodation. Maintenance issues are resolved by our team quickly, so you donâ€™t have to worry about the little things. You can also surf the internet free of charge in your room with our internet service.
We will help find suitable accommodation for first year students who register with the accommodation team. Applications can be made online at studentvillagebeds.com once you have confirmed you are coming to the University. Working in partnership with the University of Bedfordshire, Campus Living Villages operates and manages all 1845 bedrooms on the Luton Campus. The Campus Living Villagesâ€™ team works closely with the University to ensure a seamless service for all residents. We look forward to meeting you soon. 1
e g a l l i v e h t The Village offers a wide choice of accommodation from studio apartments to three, four, five, six or seven bedroom flats. You can choose between a room with a shared bathroom or our modern and contemporary en-suite accommodation at Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts. The Student Village is made up of 10 residences all located within walking distance of the Universityâ€™s main campus.
study goals and develop skills to last a lifetime. We work hard to maintain an environment where you can live, learn and grow.
Community, Inclusion and Diversity are three key elements of our community at the Student The Student Village, University of Village. We work with the Village community to Bedfordshire offers more than just a room, we organise a series of programmes and activities offer a place that students can really call home. that provide social interaction and facilitate learning. These events range from theme park Our aim is to provide a memorable residential trips, and cooking demonstrations to excercise experience where you will make friends, have clubs and study sessions. access to support when needed, achieve your
Space for you to Live, Learn, Grow
Student lounge, Fitzroy Court
v plus Making friends and being part of a community can be a big part of where you live. At the Village we run a wide range of events and activities throughout the year exclusively for all our residents. From go-karting trips to Thorpe Park, you will find that your social calendar fills up quite quickly! By becoming a v plus member you can get access to all our events throughout the year for free or with huge discounts - so you don’t have to worry about the cost. The membership costs just £30 for the whole year and the total package is worth over £100, plus you instantly join a group of people who want to make the most of life at uni and get involved in as many things as possible. There
isn’t a better way to start university life – by making friends and saving money. To become a v plus member all you have to do is add it to your shopping cart when booking your room. Your membership card and welcome pack will be waiting for you when you arrive.
Village Shop Our Village Shop has all the essentials that you might need for your new home. We aim to make your moving in experience as smooth as possible and if we can help make life easier then we will. Purchase everything you need including kitchen and bedding packs when you book your room. Just add it to your shopping cart and it will be waiting for you when you arrive. It’s as simple as that.
r o f g n i y l p ap n o i t a d o m m acco You will be able to apply for your accommodation online at studentvillagebeds.com. You can only do this when you have your Student ID number, which can be found on your University offer letter. You can apply as soon as you receive your University offer letter and have been allocated a Student ID number. You will be offered a room only when you have an unconditional place at the University. We try to make life easy for you which is why all your bills are included in your rent and applying to stay with us is incredibly simple. You can apply online and the process will only take you around 10 minutes to complete. Visit studentvillagebeds.com and click through to ‘the apply now’ page. This will take you through to our application portal where you can choose your room and search for likeminded flatmates. You will also be able to enter preferences such as quiet room, single sex flats and accessible rooms. You can apply as soon as you have your University offer letter, which will include your Student ID number but you will only be offered a room once you have met all the conditions in your University offer letter. 4
To confirm and secure your room you will need to pay a £200 security deposit, £50 administration fee and a rent instalment of £249. So you can secure your room for just £499. This will all need to be done online so please ensure you have a valid email address as all paperwork will arrive this way. All this is very straight forward so there is no need to panic and you can contact us should you have problems. The deposit will be returned in full within 28 days of your departure provided there are no rent arrears, cleaning charges or damage to the property. The £50 administration fee is non-refundable.
VE NA DO EN
D OA NR EE GR
Arndale Shopping Centre
STR E GS
A505 RI N G
LATIM ER R
BER TS TRE
Luton Airport Parkway Station
ances to wn in italics
map of dation o m m o c c a UR
STR CA STL E
International House (see insert)
ET STR E ING TON WE LL
ational House ee insert)
Luton Campus AG E
ational House ee insert)
International House (see insert)
10 Wenlock Court
Rail Station Walking distances to Campus shown in italics
Studio apartment, Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts
Choosing a room With our new online application you get the option to choose your own room. We also provide a flat-mate matching service - so you can find like-minded people to live with. We advise that you apply early to secure your room and we offer the first 500 students to make the University of Bedfordshire their first choice a guranteed room (terms and conditions apply). We can only offer your room choice once you have a confirmed place at the University and have met all the conditions outlined in your University offer letter. This means that the majority of offers are made after results day. The team work hard throughout this period to make offers as quickly as possible, however this may take up to a week. You can help to speed up the service by replying to emails as quickly as possible. Your room will only be secured once you have accepted your accommodation offer and paid your deposit, administration fee and ÂŁ249 rent instalment online. The website pages will take you through the application procedure 6
step by step but should you have any problems then please contact us. You can contact us on 01582 405000 or via studentvillagebeds.com.
Homestay for international students International students can choose to stay with a host family â€“ this will give you a great introduction to life in the UK. You could live with a friendly family, as a paying guest. You will have your own room with a bed and usually a desk. Depending on your agreement with your host family, and the amount of rent you pay, meals may be provided. You will be able to use all of the household facilities and all utility bills (electric, gas and water) are included in the rent, but if you are unsure of anything it is best to check with your host first. The University has an approved Host Family Accommodation List and all of the rooms on this list have been inspected as required by the British Council regulations. To apply to stay with one of these families email the Village accommodation team at email@example.com. 6
Standard en-suite room , Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts
m o o r your 7
Within the Village we have dedicated undergraduate and postgraduate accommodation and quiet or social areas, so we will have the right home from home for you.
Shared kitchen, University Hall 8
Demonstration kitchen, Fitzroy Court
Fitzroy and Wenlock Court Flats
All bedrooms are the same in Lea Halls, Guildford Hall, University Hall, John Street, Wellington Court, James Court, Rutland Hall and International House. These bedrooms are in four, five or six bedroom flats. All rooms have a shared bathroom with the rest of your flat. There are two bathrooms in each flat.
Bedroom • A single bed and mattress • Desk and drawers • Desk chair • En-suite (Shower/Toilet/Washbasin) • Wardrobe • Heating • Curtains • Free internet access
Bedroom with Shared Bathroom • A single bed and mattress • Desk and drawers • Desk chair • Washbasin • Wardrobe • Heating • Curtains • Free internet access Shared Kitchen • Oven • Hob • Fridge • Freezer • Table and Chairs
Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts In Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts we have three types of rooms available. Standard and Deluxe Rooms (in three to seven bedroom flats) and Studio Flats. All rooms are en-suite.
Kitchen • Oven • Hob • Fridge • Freezer • Table and Chairs • Sofas
Studios • Double bed • En-suite (shower/toilet/washbasin) • Desk and chair • Table and two chairs • Kitchenette (Microwave oven, hob, fridge/ freezer).
Room Types In Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts you will have a choice between Standard or Deluxe rooms in a flat or a self-contained Studio. • Standard en-suite bedrooms are available in three, four, five, six and seven bedroom flats (Bed size = 1905mmx915mm). • Larger, Deluxe en-suite rooms are also available. A Deluxe room includes a larger bed (1905mmx1200mm). • Studios are self-contained and include an en-suite and your own kitchen. Studio rooms include a double bed (1905mmx1375mm).
Standard En-suite Room, Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts. 10
Games room, Fitzroy Court
Gym, Fitzroy Court
Standard en-suite room, Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts
1. Fitzroy Court This state-of-the-art residence opened in 2011 and is located next to the Luton campus. Fitzroy Court includes a range of contemporary, en-suite rooms in three*, four or five bedroom flats and Studio Flats. It has extensive communal areas ideal for socialising, relaxing and studying. There are even limited Deluxe rooms for those that like a little more space and Studio rooms for those who want a bit more privacy. Situated next door to the new University Campus Centre and a five minute walk from the centre of town, Fitzroy Court provides modern contemporary accommodation right at the heart of student life. Overview • 578 bedrooms • Undergraduate and postgraduate • All bills included • Single sex or mixed sex flats • Secure access control to all buildings and flats • All buildings covered by CCTV • 24 hour reception and security service
• Disabled access • Standard, Deluxe and Studio rooms available Flat Facilities • Individual bedrooms in three*, four or five bedroom flats • En-suite washbasin, shower and toilet • Shared kitchen • Shared lounge areas Studio Facilities • Individual private room • En-suite washbasin, shower and toilet • Own kitchen area in room Communal Areas • Study rooms • Fully equipped gymnasium • Kitchen for group demonstrations • Coin-operated laundry facilities on-site • Full wifi accessibility • Recreational areas including large TV and games room • Meeting rooms * We have a limited number of three and four bedroom flats.
Social lounge, Wenlock Court
2. Wenlock Court Sister accommodation to Fitzroy Court, Wenlock Court opened in 2012. Wenlock Court is situated a short walk from the campus centre and includes a range of ensuite contemporary rooms in five, six and seven* bedroom flats and Studio Flats. It also features a launderette and communal area. Residents of Wenlock Court will also receive access to the communal areas of Fitzroy Court, including the gym. Overview • 274 bedrooms • Undergraduate and postgraduate • All bills included • Single sex or mixed sex flats • Secure access control to all buildings and flats • All buildings covered by CCTV • 24 hour reception and security service
• Disabled access • Standard, Deluxe and Studio rooms available Flat Facilities • Individual rooms in five, six and seven* bed flats • En-suite washbasin, shower and toilet • Shared kitchen • Shared lounge areas Studio Facilities • Individual private room • En-suite washbasin, shower and toilet • Own kitchen area in room Communal Areas • Coin-operated laundry facilities on-site • Full wifi accessibility • Student lounge
*We have a limited number of seven bedroom flats 12
Shared kitchen, Lea Halls
Standard room with shared bathroom
3. Lea Halls Lea Halls is the second largest block of accommodation in Luton and is located approximately 11 minutes from the Luton campus. This accommodation offers limited parking spaces.
Overview • 452 bedrooms • Undergraduate and postgraduate • All bills included • Single sex or mixed sex flats • Secure access control to all buildings and flats • All buildings covered by CCTV • 24 hour reception and security service • Disabled access
Lea Halls is made up of 10 buildings and is situated right in the heart of the town centre, a short walk from the ‘Mall’ Arndale which houses more than 120 shops, including an indoor market selling a selection of fabric, food, sweets, records, jewellery, flowers, fancy dress, and much more. Flat Facilities • Individual room in five and six bed flats Lea Halls has excellent transport links and is • Washbasin in bedroom minutes away from Luton train station and • Shared bathrooms bus links. • Shared kitchen
Communal Areas • Coin-operated laundry facilities on-site • Recreational room with TV • Reception 13
Standard room with shared bathroom
4. Guildford Hall
5. University Hall
Guildford Hall is perfectly situated in the town centre and is located opposite Luton’s largest interactive entertainment venue – The Galaxy, which boasts an 11-screen Cineworld cinema, 16 bowling lanes, a stylish bar, American pool tables and arcade entertainment. Guildford Hall also offers limited parking. This accommodation, like Lea Halls, is approximately an 11 minute walk from the Luton campus.
University Hall is ideally situated right next door to the Luton campus. It is located close to Iceland supermarket, and a variety of student-friendly restaurants, clubs and bars. University Hall is also only a few minutes’ walk from the Mall Arndale, which houses all of the high street favourites including Primark, Topshop and River Island.
Overview • 46 bedrooms • Undergraduate and postgraduate • All bills included • Single sex or mixed sex flats • Secure access control to all buildings and flats • All buildings covered by CCTV • Mobile security surveillance • Access to coin-operated laundry facilities in nearby accommodation
Overview • 80 bedrooms • Undergraduate and postgraduate • All bills included • Single sex or mixed sex flats • Secure access control to all buildings and flats • All buildings covered by CCTV • Mobile security surveillance • Access to coin-operated laundry facilities in nearby accommodation
Flat Facilities • Individual room in five and six bed flats • Washbasin in bedroom • Shared bathrooms • Shared kitchen • Free internet access in all rooms
Flat Facilities • Individual bedroom in five and six bed flats • Washbasin in bedroom • Shared bathrooms • Shared kitchen • Free internet access in all rooms
Social lounge, International House
Standard room with shared bathroom
Shared kitchen, International House
6. John Street John Street is conveniently located next door to the Mall Arndale, which has everything you could possibly need – from food and fashion to stationery and study equipment. It is also a short walk from the Galaxy – which houses bowling lanes, a cinema, and the popular Nando’s restaurant. This particular residence has rooms with disabled access and is approximately an eight minute walk from the Luton campus. Overview • 119 bedrooms • Undergraduate and postgraduate • All bills included
• Single sex or mixed sex flats • Secure access control to all buildings and flats • All buildings covered by CCTV • Mobile security surveillance • Coin operated laundry facilities on-site Flat Facilities • Individual room in five bed flats • Washbasin in bedroom • Shared bathrooms • Shared kitchen
Student lounge, Lea Halls
Shared kitchen, James Court
Shared kitchen, Lea Halls
7. Wellington Court Wellington Court is located in a residential area, and is designated for postgraduates and students aged over 25. This accommodation offers limited parking, and is approximately a 13 minute walk from the Luton campus. Wellington Court offers a quieter living and study environment and is also close to a wealth of restaurants. Overview • 48 bedrooms • Postgraduate and over 25 • All bills included • Single sex or mixed sex flats 16
• Secure access control to all buildings and flats • All buildings covered by CCTV • Mobile security surveillance • Coin operated laundry facilities on-site Flat Facilities • Individual rooms in five and six bed flats • Washbasin in bedroom • Shared bathrooms • Shared kitchen
Reception, Fitzroy Court
8. James Court James Court is located in a quiet residential area, and is designated for postgraduate students. This accommodation offers limited parking, and is approximately a 15 minute walk from the Luton campus. James Court offers a quieter living and study environment, and is close to a variety of shops including, Matalan and a Chinese food store where you can sample some fabulous treats. The accommodation is also a 15 minute walk from the town centre and the Mall Arndale. Overview • 46 bedrooms • Postgraduate • All bills included
• Single sex or mixed sex flats • Secure access control to all buildings and flats • All buildings covered by CCTV • Mobile security surveillance • Coin-operated laundry facilities on-site Flat Facilities • Individual rooms in three*, four*, five* and six bedroom flats • Individual bedroom • Washbasin in bedroom • Shared bathrooms • Shared kitchen
* We only have a limited number of three, four and five bedroom flats. 17
Shared kitchen, International House
Student lounge, Lea Halls
9. Rutland Hall Rutland Hall is located approximately 11 minutes walk from the Luton campus, and is situated slightly outside of the town centre, in a more rural and relaxing area. There is limited parking available.
• Secure access control to all buildings and flats • All buildings covered by CCTV • Mobile security surveillance • Coin-operated laundry facilities on-site
Rutland Hall is approximately 10 minutes from the Vauxhall Recreation Club, which is home to most of the Luton campus’ sports facilities, and is also one of Luton’s best equipped gyms.
Flat Facilities • Individual bedroom in five and six bed flats • Washbasin in bedroom • Shared bathrooms • Shared kitchen
Overview • 53 bedrooms • Undergraduate and postgraduate • All bills included • Single sex or mixed sex flats
Standard room with shared bathroom
Reception, Fitzroy Court
Standard room with shared bathroom
10. International House International House is situated a little further out of town and close to the airport. The accommodation has recently been fully refurbished throughout and has 149 rooms. It benefits from a large enclosed courtyard with outdoor seating, ideal for BBQs and summer picnics. Indoors, International House has a TV/ social room for you to relax after a hard day’s study. The accommodation is a good 30 minute walk to the University but public transport services run regularly to the town centre. If you are looking for quiet, study orientated accommodation, International House will be ideal. Overview • 149 bedrooms • Undergraduate and postgraduate
• All bills included • Single sex or mixed sex flats • Secure access control to all buildings and flats • All buildings covered by CCTV • Mobile security surveillance Flat Facilities • Individual bedroom • Washbasin in bedroom • Shared bathrooms • Shared kitchen Communal Areas • TV room/social area • Coin-operated laundry facilities on-site • Large courtyard area
Residents at Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts can book our communal kitchen for group dinner parties.
Demonstration Kitchen, Fitzroy Court. 20
r o f t n e m y a p n o i t a d o m m acco We split the payment of your accommodation into manageable monthly chunks to make it easier for you to keep track and up-to-date with payments. All our accommodation is leased for a minimum of 42 weeks.
will add two weeks free – which means you can stay the whole year. If you would like a 50 week contract at any of the other halls, please contact our accommodation team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To accept your accommodation offer you will need to pay a £249 rent payment, the administration fee (£50) and the security deposit (£200). So you can secure your room for just £499. We can’t guarantee your room until all these payments have been made. The administration fee is non-refundable and the deposit will be returned within 28 days of your departure (see page 4).
You can also pay the full year in advance. If you are staying in Fitzroy or Wenlock Courts you will receive an additional week rent free. For all other Luton accommodation you will receive a 5% discount. For those that want to stay longer, 50 week contracts are also available at Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts. If you take a 50 week contract, we will also add in an extra week free at the end of your stay. If you can pay the full 50 weeks in advance we
All other Luton residences
(Lea Halls, Guildford Halls, University Hall, John Street, Wellington Court, James Court, Rutland Hall)
Standard Room (Shared Bathroom)
International House Standard Room (Shared Bathroom)
Fitzroy Court and Wenlock Court (All en-suite rooms) Standard Room – 3/4/5/6/7 bed flat
It is important to know that to accept and confirm your room at the Village you will have to sign a Licence Agreement. This is a legally binding document, which commits you to payment for your room for the life of your contract (a minimum of 42 weeks). You can find more information on the terms of your contract in our frequently asked questions section. 21
y l t n e u freq s n o i t s e u q d aske How much is the weekly rent? The rent will vary depending on the accommodation and its facilities. Rents range from £96 for Standard rooms with a shared bathroom to £153 per week for a Studio flat in Fitzroy or Wenlock Courts.
Is it possible to share a flat with my friends? Yes, our new online application service will enable you to chose your own room and select friends you want to live with. We also offer a room matching service - which means you can find like-minded people to live with.
What does the rent include? We make life simple by charging one weekly rate which includes all your bills, internet, insurance and more.
Is it possible to choose my room? Yes, our new online application portal will allow you to choose your room and also search for like-minded people to live with.
Making it simple means you don’t need to argue with your flatmates about who is paying the bills. Plus with our 42 week contract – you don’t waste money on rent when you are not at University.
How do I apply for accommodation? You can apply online at studentvillagebeds. com for accommodation on the Luton campus. For accommodation on the Bedford campus please visit beds.ac.uk/accommodation.
Your rent includes: • Water, gas and electricity bills • Contents insurance • Internet • Onsite Gym - open to 10pm (Fitzroy and Wenlock Court only) • Online maintenance reporting and onsite maintenance staff • 24 hour reception • Parcel service (Fitzroy and Wenlock Court only) • Great community • Hospitality welcome and service
After applying, when will I be offered a room?
Do you have en-suite rooms available? En-suite rooms are available in Fitzroy and Wenlock Courts. All other rooms have shared bathroom facilities. 22
Your application will be processed when you have an unconditional offer at the University. You will then have seven days to accept the accommodation we have offered. Please note we do not guarantee that all applicants will be offered a room. Do you offer a catering service? Each apartment includes a self-contained kitchen; therefore we do not provide catering services. Catering facilities are available on the University campus.
Will I have to sign a contract?
Shared kitchen in standard rooms with shared bathroom
You will need to sign a contract/Licence Agreement for a minimum of 42 weeks. This is a legally binding document. We do not offer short-term contracts but can offer contracts longer than 42 weeks. Please contact the Village accommodation team to discuss. What happens if I need to leave the accommodation before the contract has ended? The contract is for a minimum of 42 or 50 weeks, depending on your contract. If you leave early you will still be liable for rent for the life of the agreement. It may be possible to release you from your contract if we are able to find a suitable replacement for your room. What happens if I can’t pay my rent? Please make sure you view the payment plan before accepting your room to make sure that you will have sufficient funds to support yourself whilst at university. If you find yourself in financial difficulty we urge you to come and speak to us as soon as possible, so that we can discuss your issues and put you in touch with the appropriate support. We take non-payment of rent seriously and if left unattended will lead to eviction from the premises. Will I have to pay anything in advance? When you accept your offer of accommodation you will need to pay a £249 rent instalment and an advance payment of £250. The £250 comprises a £50 administration fee, which is non-refundable and a £200 security deposit. The £200 deposit will be returned provided that there are no rent arrears, cleaning charges or damage to the property. Will my deposit be refunded if I cancel my booking prior to arrival? If you would like to cancel your booking before arriving at the Student Village, you will need
to inform us in writing. We will return the £200 security deposit to you in full as long as we can re-contract your room. If we cannot recontract your room immediately you are still liable for charges until we do so. As we would have incurred administration costs, we would be unable to return the £50 administration fee. Do you offer accommodation for couples or families? We only have single rooms available, so therefore are unable to offer accommodation for couples or families. When can I move in? There will be set dates and times when you will be able to collect your keys. Accommodation will be available before the start of your course. Details will be provided to you once your offer has been accepted. What household items do I need to bring with me? The bedroom will have a bed, desk, chair, wardrobe and curtains. You will need to bring your own bedding, cooking utensils, plates and cutlery. You can buy bedding packs and other useful items from the Village Shop on our website. Once ordered you will find these waiting for you on your arrival in the Village - it couldn’t be simpler! 23
Is it ok to bring electrical equipment with me?
Can I bring my pet?
You are welcome to bring electrical appliances with you. All appliances that are over 12 months old must be PAT (Portal Appliances Test) tested. A qualified electrician or domestic appliance engineer can carry out the test and issue a safety certificate.
Sorry, due to health and safety reasons no pets are allowed in our accommodation.
Am I allowed to bring a television? Yes, you are more than welcome to bring your own television. You would also need to buy your own television licence. Information on this can be found at tvlicensing.co.uk. However, you may wish to check that you can receive a valid reception before buying your licence and installing your TV. IPTV is available in all halls. Residents can access this service for a small additional charge. If I want to bring a car, is it possible to park at the accommodation? There are a limited number of parking spaces available at some halls. Permits are available to buy and are sold on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis. You can apply at the accommodation office when you arrive. Limited parking is available at Lea Halls, James Court, Wellington Street, Rutland Hall and International House. Is it possible to change rooms if I am not happy? This will be looked at on an individual basis and will depend on availability and the reasons for the request. Depending on the reason for a transfer, Room Moves/Swaps within your current hall may be subject to an administration fee of £30. Are there any laundry facilities? All accommodation either has a coin-operated laundry room on-site or access to nearby facilities in other halls. 24
Who is responsible for cleaning? You will be expected to clean your bedroom and the communal areas of your flat. We would suggest you create a cleaning rota with your flatmates when you arrive. Are personal belongings in my room insured? Standard contents insurance from Endsleigh is included in your weekly rent. This includes personal items such as laptops etc. Full details of this policy will be provided on arrival. An updgrade is available for a small fee. Are friends and family allowed to visit? You can have a guest in your room for a maximum of two days. All guests must register with reception on arrival for safety reasons. What security is available at the accommodation? You will be provided with a key to your flat and a separate key for your room. 24 hour roaming security is available at all our accommodation. Is the accommodation only available for my first year? You can apply for accommodation each year you are at the University; we will let you know when you need to re-apply. Rooms are not guaranteed to all applicants. Does the Village run social events for residents? We operate our v plus programme which puts on a range of events and activities throughout the year, from cooking demonstrations to trips to theme parks. As a v plus member you can get free or discounted access to all our events.
t ’ n o d and … t e g r fo Living in University accommodation is a great way to start your new life away from home. Here are just some of the benefits: • Help at hand – we have 24/7 security across the Luton campus. The Student Village team will also be available between 9am - 10.30pm to provide support and guidance with any queries you may have. • Protected environment – our on-campus accommodation offers a secure home to all of our students. • No hidden costs – once you have paid for your accommodation, you will not have to worry about any other utility bills, as those who live in student halls have these costs covered within the rent. The fee also includes free personal contents insurance. Free internet is also available in all bedrooms. • A homely touch – whichever hall you decide to reside in, our friendly and helpful staff are on hand with any problems you may have. • Easy access – living in our accommodation will provide you with easy access to the University’s facilities. • Instant friends – you will find yourself instantly mixing with people who are in exactly the same boat as you. You may even be lucky enough to find people in your
hall or flat who are on the same course as you. Either way, living in the Village is a guaranteed way to make some fabulous friends. • Independent living – we provide a supportive environment where you can live independently but help is always on hand when you need it. • Get involved – with a calendar of events organised throughout the year by our v plus team there will be a whole host of exciting activities for you to get involved with. Boost your cooking skills with food demonstrations from around the globe or get some great debates going through group study sessions. Shared kitchen in standard room with shared bathroom
contact us to find out more visit
email email@example.com tel