2ND ULISSE CAMP BUDAPEST OCTOBER • 3/4/5/6 • 2019
Hi! Get ready and prepare yourselves for the second Ulisse Camp spoke in italian and international sign languages!
Congratulations to anyone who want to take part in this innovative cultural experiment!
After the arrival to Budapest, each participant can independently reach the building recommended in the mail. There, they will make themselves comfortable and leave their luggage.
When you arrive at Budapest airport, take bus number 100E. To take the bus ticket, go to the ATM, select the English language, above the Hungarian flag you will find the button with the airplane symbol. You will arrive directly at the DEAK FERENC TER bus stop.
What can never miss in an Ulisse Camp? Local Game: the photographic team game to discover the city center and become excellent local friend!
Ulisse Experience: a unique experience typical of the place to experience first hand the spirit of city!
Local Friend Tour: a walk around the city accompanied by a local person
World CafĂŠ: a final chat with all the participants to discuss with experts on important topics
Daily program 2ND ULISSE CAMP BUDAPEST
Thursday 3TH OCT
Friday 4TH OCT
Saturday 5TH OCT
Sunday 6TH OCT
10:30AM AT SINOSZ BENCZÚR UTCA 21
INTERNATIONAL SIGNS COURSE TEACHER: GABRIELE SERPI
FREE EVENING TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!
LOCAL GAME: MEETING POINT
CITY AND BECOME
A LOCAL FRIEND
9:30AM COSTA COFFEE
ULISSE LOCAL FRIEND TOUR WITH ZOLTAN VARKOLY
ANDRÀSSY ÙT 2
10:00 PM SINOSZ
8:00 PM DANUB CRUISE WITH DINNER
BENCZÚR UTCA 21
1:00 PM WHERE? SURPISE ;-)
Something more about the World Café RULES
1. Make 3 groups of 12 people. Each group sits in rotation at the 3 theme-based tables.
2. The topic of the discussion is introduced by the moderator, who also asks questions at the moment he/she thinks it’s right. He leaves space to the most interesting comments and tries to cut out those which are not related to the topic.
3. You should raise your hand in order to speak. Speaking is not mandatory, you can just listen to others.
4. The one which has the hat on can speak, so only one can speak at the same time. The hat is assigned by the moderator.
5. Each comment lasts up to 3 minutes. The moderator stops the comment by taking off the hat and giving it to another participant.
6. To say “you are right” while someone is speaking do not stop him/her, just raise your hand like you were clapping.
7. To say “you are wrong” while someone is speaking do not stop him/her, just make a sign as to say “dog”.
8. Each table lasts 35/40 minutes, changing the table the group take a break for 5 minutes.
9. The assistant has the hard assignment to take notes, don’t distract him/her.
10. Listen, Enjoy, Learn!
Hosted opinion leaders 2ND ULISSE CAMP BUDAPEST
Boyana Topchieva Deaf TV Bulgaria
Tatiana Trofimova Local Friend and russian travel blogger
Zoltan Varkoly Budapest Local Friend
I can I can't
MODERATOR: GABRIELE SERPI
SECRETARY: MARTA FUSARO
SECRETARY: MIRKO DELLA GRAZIA
MODERATOR: DORA GIARDIELLO
SECRETARY: MONICA CATALANO
MODERATOR: KATIA TRINARI
I love I hate
TO GET READY Clothing tips: Bring a raincoat for rain and comfortable walking shoes. Bring your swimsuit, flip-flops, swimming cap and a towel to go to Rudas bath and take them Friday afternoon for the Local Game in the Ulisse bag (swim cap and towel can also be rented for a fee directly there).
See you soon with all your energy and enthusiasm!!!