HOW TO SUBMIT A UK VISA APPLICATION Some users are encountering problems as they are using non-supported browsers; please ensure you are using one of the tested browsers: Internet Explorer 10, 9 and 8; Chrome 30 and 29; Firefox 25. If you are not using one of the tested Web Browsers you may encounter errors when creating your account and applications. Please ensure you enter the correct current location details of the applicant at all stages of the application. This will affect the appointment options, and will produce error messages if United Kingdom has been entered. You can only register an account once against any single email address. You can use the same email again in future if you are applying for someone else or if you are an agent. In such cases, you need to log in with your previous details. If you receive a message that the website is busy, then please try again as we may be experiencing a busy period. The website will be available in due course. Your patience is appreciated.
Enter www.gov.uk and click Visas and Immigration
2. Click Apply for a UK Visa
Click Start now
If you are making a new application click Register an Account. If you have saved but did not submit your application or wish to make another application click Log in to continue.
If you have chosen Register an Account You can create an account that will give you access to the gov.uk system and online application forms.
If you have chosen Log in This means you have already registered and saved an account before submitting your application. Now you can update the incomplete parts.
If you have chosen Register an Account, you will receive an email to activate your account. After you activate it, you need to fill in all mandatory parts marked with “ * ” , leaving no blanks. Otherwise you cannot submit your application. If you have chosen Log in, you can continue filling in the application form. You need to fill in all mandatory parts marked with “ * ” , leaving no blanks. Otherwise you cannot submit your application. IMPORTANT: If your default browser is a non-supported browser; please ensure you copy-paste the address to one of the tested browsers: Internet Explorer 10, 9 and 8; Chrome 30 and 29; Firefox 25. Please bear in mind that if you are not using one of the tested Web Browsers you may encounter errors when creating your account and applications.
When you click the link, your account will be unlocked and you will be directed to log in page.
8. You can login with your email and password.
9. Select your visa type and answer all questions to create your application You can see where you are from the menu right hand side. Click Go To Application and start filling in.
10. Whether you are applying for yourself or someone else, you need to fill in all mandatory parts marked with “ * ”. Each section you have completed will be green.
If you have left a question blank, it will be “black” and you will be asked to complete it before you can proceed. Otherwise you won’t be able to submit your application.
Incomplete parts will be orange, so that you can pick and complete them.
11. When you finish filling in the form, confirm application. You will be able to see all the information you have provided and can return to application if you wish to make any changes. Otherwise, click Submit Application. No further changes can be made once your application has been submitted.
12. Click Sign Declaration to confirm that you have read and sign by writing your name on the blank cell. 13. Click Book Appointment. Select the Appointment Location and Visa Appointment Type.
14. Book an appointment from the available dates and times in the table. Proceed by clicking next, you will see your appointment confirmation and supporting documents page. Read and click next.
Please Note: Your appointment will not be booked until you have paid the visa fee. 15. Making Your Online Payment Once you have made your appointment, you will need to pay your visa fee online. Read condition of payment and refund policy; mark boxes to confirm you have read and understood the information to make payment. You will be directed to a secure payment system.
16. Once you have paid the visa application fee, you will receive an email confirming your payment and appointment details.
17. Once you have completed your visa application and made your appointment you must create an account on the Teleperformance website www.tpcontact.co.uk If you do not create an account on the Teleperformance website, this will delay your appointment at the visa application centre. You will be able to get further information about visa application centre locations, track your application progress and purchase any other services. Pick your resident country and click submit. Create an account You can find your GWF xxxxxxxxx (reference) in the emails you have received from UKVI.
18. You will see the below notice when you successfully register and will receive an email.
19. You will see your chosen user name in the email. You may now log into your account on www.tpcontact.co.uk by clicking the link or copying and pasting the link to your browser. Now that you have registered with www.tpcontact.co.uk you will be able to log in to view your account, track your application progress and purchase additional services. Teleperformance is pleased to offer an array of premium services at select locations for an additional fee. These services vary by location and include Premium Lounge facilities, priority visas and photo booths.
Note: To be able use User Pay Application Centres in Adana and Antalya, you will need to pay GBP 59 which also includes courier return fee. All other services offered are optional services provided for your comfort and convenience. 20. If you are eligible and wish to purchase Premium Lounge, Priority Visa and Return Courier services, click Added Value Services and pick from the list. IMPORTANT: If you have chosen Priority Visa on the visa application form, you need to make your payment here and get your receipt which will be asked when you go to submit your application. If you are eligible and interested, you can add to cart, then click checkout:
21. Review your order and checkout.
When you pay, you will receive a confirmation email. 22. If you need to check the status of your application, please visit our home page at www.ge2tr.tpcontact.co.uk and click on "My account" in the menu or login from http://www.ge2tr.tpcontact.co.uk/user Before you attend your appointment at the visa application centre, make sure you have: Printed application form, Appointment confirmation, Supporting documents, Confirmation of fees paid