: HDI Worldwide QQ0-200
: Hdi qualified help desk senior analyst(hdsa)
Version : R6.1
Prepking - King of Computer Certification Important Information, Please Read Carefully Other Prepking products A) Offline Testing engine Use the offline Testing engine product to practice the questions in an exam environment. B) Study Guide (not available for all exams) Build a foundation of knowledge which will be useful also after passing the exam. Latest Version We are constantly reviewing our products. New material is added and old material is updated. Free updates are available for 90 days after the purchase. You should check your member zone at Prepking and update 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date. Here is the procedure to get the latest version: 1.Go towww.Prepking.com 2.Click on Member zone/Log in (right side) 3. Then click My Account 4.The latest versions of all purchased products are downloadable from here. Just click the links. For most updates,it is enough just to print the new questions at the end of the new version, not the whole document. Feedback If you spot a possible improvement then please let us know. We always interested in improving product quality. Feedback should be send to feedback@Prepking.com. You should include the following: Exam number, version, page number, question number, and your login ID. Our experts will answer your mail promptly. Copyright Each PDF file contains a unique serial number associated with your particular name and contact information for security purposes. So if we find out that a particular PDF file is being distributed by you, Prepking reserves the right to take legal action against you according to the International Copyright Laws. Explanations This product does not include explanations at the moment. If you are interested in providing explanations for this exam, please contact feedback@Prepking.com.
1. Which three are characteristics of a strategically-thinking help desk? (Choose three) A. Transactional focus. B. Reactive focus. C. Proactive focus. D. Information giving focus. E. Integrated focus. Answer: BCD
2. When designing a help desk technology infrastructure, which two components are most commonly included? (Choose two) A. Interactive Voice Response. B. Web server. C. Telephony system. D. Call logging system. Answer: CD
3. An upset, frustrated customer asks to speak to the help desk manager. What is your most appropriate response? (Choose 1) A. It would be easier to resolve this call if you calm down. B. I am sorry, but my manager is not available at the moment. May I get her to call you back? C. I am sorry, but my supervisor does not handle these situations, I can assist you. D. I appreciate your frustration with this; I have experienced this same problem many times. Answer: B
4. When communicating with a customer, it is best to avoid _____. (Choose two) A. Apologies. B. Empathising. C. Use of slang. D. Technical terms. Answer: CD
5. You are speaking to a customer who has an incident that requires you to perform further research before you can apply a resolution. You document the situation and the impact. What is the best action to take next? (Choose 1) A. Close the call. B. Develop a multi-functional team to address the situation. C. Ask your team colleagues to concentrate on this problem with you. D. Explain to the customer what will happen next. Answer: D
6. Which question should you ask to best assess a customer's experience and knowledge level? (Choose 1) A. What is the error code you see? B. Have you ever had this error before? C. What were the circumstances that led to this situation? D. Have you spoken with the systems administrator? Answer: C
7. Which are two characteristics of active listeners? (Choose two) A. They demonstrate sympathy. B. They use the customer's name. C. They avoid using verbal attends. D. They listen for, and recognise, emotion words. Answer: BD
8. What are the two most important points to remember in order to manage a call successfully? (Choose two) A. Create a problem-solving work-flow. B. Use the same terminology as the customer. C. Clearly document the situation and the steps taken.
D. Give the customer something to do. Answer: BC
9. Which are two characteristics of active listeners? (Choose two) A. They acknowledge the customer. B. They know the process for escalating a problem. C. They restate/paraphrase to ensure understanding. D. They understand that evidence and reasoning are critical. Answer: AC
10. What are two purposes of an on-going (event) survey? (Choose two) A. To evaluate overall satisfaction levels with products. B. To measure the quality of a single interaction. C. To assess satisfaction levels with all help desk services. D. To trend levels of customer satisfaction between annual (periodic) surveys. Answer: BD
11. What are the three best methods for building rapport among departments within the support organisation? (Choose three) A. Active Networking. B. Involvement in Project management. C. Participation in company-wide events and initiatives. D. Involvement in cross-functional teams. Answer: ACD
12. A help desk analyst is on the phone with a customer and does not know the solution for the problem. What is the best technique for them to use to disengage from the call? (Choose 1) A. I have the information. I will get back to you as soon as possible. B. Allow me to check this further, I will call you at 10:00 with an update. C. Let me research this, I will call you back as soon as I have a resolution.
D. Permit me to check with some other members of my team, I will get back to you as soon as I review this with them. Answer: B
13. What are the two most important purposes of an annual survey? (Choose two) A. To assess IT technical support. B. To evaluate overall satisfaction levels. C. To identify changes customers feel are valuable. D. To measure changes in products and services from the previous year. Answer: BC 14. Which two business needs must be considered when allocating priorities? (Choose two) A. The impact on the business. B. The customers status. C. The customers location. D. Service level agreement commitments. Answer: AD
15. What is the best description of multi-tasking? (Choose 1) A. Delegating all responsibility along with all tasks. B. Completing one job before starting the next one. C. Starting tasks and handing them to subordinates to complete. D. Being capable of handling a variety of problems at the same time. Answer: D
16. What are two of the best ways to demonstrate confidence when on the telephone with a customer? (Choose 1) A. Using a confident tone, tell them you dont have a resolution for their incident yet but you are finding out by using the knowledgebase. B. Using a confident tone, tell the customer you are new to the desk and are transferring their call. C. Using a confident tone, ask the customer to call a 2nd line team, and provide their telephone number.
D. Using a confident tone, tell the customer that you are unable to help them until tomorrow. Answer: A
17. You think one of your help desk analysts is suffering from stress. Which two physical signs best indicate the analyst is experiencing stress? (Choose two) A. They have a new wardrobe of clothes. B. They seem tense and often have white knuckles. C. They bite their fingernails. D. They have a pallid complexion. E. They often seem short of breath. Answer: BE
18. Why is it important to record and analyse customer complaints? (Choose 1) A. To gain insight into customer perceptions. B. To identify customers who are never satisfied. C. To prove that other IT groups are meeting customer expectations. D. To demonstrate that customers are not aware of service level agreements. Answer: A
19. How can the help desk be of strategic benefit to the organisation? (Choose one) A. It increases staff levels. B. It is a useful source of information. C. It ensures rigid adherence to operational policies. D. It ensures that customers speak only to the help desk personnel. Answer: B
20. You are a help desk analyst and you are having difficulty understanding a customer from another country. What is the best action for you to take? (Choose 1) A. Ask the customer if there is someone else who speaks your language more fluently who could assist. B. Ask the customer to email you instead.
C. Tell the customer you are sorry but you cannot understand him, and suggest he calls back another time. D. Tell the customer you will send him a user manual. Answer: A
21. Which two are techniques for communicating cross culturally? (Choose two) A. Slow the pace at which you speak. B. Speak carefully and loudly. C. Tell the customer you are having some difficulty in understanding them. D. Ask lots of questions to check your understanding, even if it means interrupting them. Answer: AC
22. Which three of the following items does a critical thinker apply? (Choose three) A. Logical problem solving. B. Rapid resolutions for all problems. C. Organisation of a problem into a series of logical, orderly steps. D. Recognition that ultimate authority rests with reason and evidence. Answer: ACD
23. What is unstructured information gathering? (Choose 1) A. Asking questions in a free-form manner. B. Using open questions to get customers to talk. C. Identifying what happened vs. what was expected. D. Not using acronyms and speaking at the customer's level. Answer: A
24. What are two commonly used problem identification methods for extracting information from customers? (Choose 2) A. Logical analysis. B. Structured information gathering. C. Root cause discussions.
D. Unstructured information gathering. Answer: BD
25. A customer has exceeded the maximum number of login attempts and calls you about the problem. This kind of problem is best handled by which approach? (Choose 1) A. A deductive approach. B. An inductive approach. C. A synergistic approach. D. A sycophantic approach. Answer: A
26. What is a principle of structured information gathering? (Choose 1) A. Asking questions in a free-form manner. B. Asking questions in a practiced manner. C. Asking questions in a predetermined sequence. D. Asking questions using a logical, methodical approach. Answer: C
27. A customer calls and cannot print anything. The help desk does not know if the cause of the problem is at the desktop, printer, or network. Which is the best question to ask? (Choose 1) A. Is your printer networked? B. Is your printer LAN connected? C. Can anyone else print to the printer? D. What application are you trying to print from? Answer: C
28. Which is the best example of a problem statement? (Choose 1) A. The application is not meeting customer expectations. They are writing to the IT manager to complain. B. During product installation the following DLL modules were not found: AWFXAB32.DLL, CRPT32.DLL, OLE32.DLL.
C. An application failed with a 999 error message and blue screen. The database appears to be corrupted and there is no backup. D. A customer attempted to print from the reporting module and had a printer error. The customer is not very knowledgeable about the application. Answer: B
29. The question, "Has this ever worked before?" is an example of which step in the problem solving process? (Choose 1) A. Identify customer assumptions. B. Validate the problem statement. C. Identify possible causes of the problem. D. Prioritise possible causes of the problem. Answer: C
30. Which is a technique used in paraphrasing? (Choose 1) A. Using parroting. B. Using synonyms. C. Using the passive voice. D. Using complex sentence patterns. Answer: B 31. Which are the two most important qualities required for effective leadership? (Choose two) A. the ability to exert absolute authority at all times. B. the avoidance of arguments within the group. C. the ability to encourage accountability and ownership. D. the demonstration of and support for fairness. Answer: CD
32. A cross-functional team _____. (Choose 1) A. Utilises individuals from multiple groups to maintain an all-round view of a project. B. Exists when members of a project team allow scope creep to divert the efforts of the team.
100% Pass Guaranteed or Full Refund Word to Word Real Exam Questions from Real Test Buy full version of exam from this link below http://www.prepking.com/QQ0-200.htm