7 Customization Steps for WordPress Theme GLORIO
If you install our theme according to the documentation, you will see all blocks ready as on the demo. So it is easy to edit existing blocks than to create them from the beginning.
1) Logo, favicon Since logo is the face of each web site, this is the first goal of every site customisation. Go to admin left blocks: Appearance -> Customize -> tab Site Identity. Set logo, favicon etc.
2) Widgets You can easy find all of the widgets in the left admin menu: Appearance -> Widgets.
Screenshot 1 â€“ Header widgets
Screenshot 2 â€“ Footer widgets
Screenshot 3 â€“ Blog pages widgets
Screenshot 4 â€“ Shop Listing page widgets
3) Menus All the widgets can be easy found in the left admin menu: Appearance -> Menus. There are 3 menus: • TonyTheme Header Menu (TonyTheme Header Menu) • TonyTheme Footer Menu (TonyTheme Footer Menu) • Social Media Profiles – Gallery grid
4) Top slider Go to admin left menu: Pages -> choose page Glorio Main Slider. When you edit any page in our theme, check that WPBakery Page Builder is switched on firstly. Press the button Backend Editor.
Screenshot 5 â€“ Glorio main slider In order to change images/texts in the slider open the Glorio Main Slider element
5) Panels on the Front Page Home page consists of 9 panels. Each panel is a separate page. To replace one page with another or change the panel orders go to the left admin menu: Appearance -> Customise -> Theme Options. If you donâ€™t need to not set any page in a section, choose Select.
6) Pages and Posts Use Page Format Options tab in each page editing in admin to format page paddings/ margins/ backgrounds etc., title and icon near page title in pages, which are not set in Homepage panels.
In the same way, use Post Format Options in each post, editing in admin, to page option.
Note that in order to edit css files, you have to add your own css/editing existing one, or other theme’s files quickly – you can use default WordPress Editor. Go to admin left menu: Appearance -> Editor. Choose theme and corresponding file in the right field. However, don’t forget to be careful! Backup each theme’s file before making any changes. To make changes in css/php files you should have at least basic html, php skills. Enjoy!
7) Shop settings
You can set sizes of images, numbers of product in listings, sorting and other settings connected with outer vie of shop pages directly in admin left menu: Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce. Global setting of WooCommerce for cart page, checkout process: payments, shipping methods etc. find in adm left menu: Woocommerce. This menu item appears, when WooCommerce plugin is just installed. For sure, this article doesn’t describe all customisation available. For more instructions, please, refer to our documentation which is included in our theme’s package. Don’t forget to read carefully the default user guide of WordPress and WooCommerce because our Glorio theme is based on its functionality. Review the product - Recording Studio WP Theme