Please mention The Sentinella when responding to adverts
s e g a P Puzzle Get Quizical
Hey Diddle Riddle
1. At which battle of 1314 did Robert The Bruce defeat the English?
1. When you say my name, I am no longer there. What am I?
2. Consecrated in 1962, where is the Cathedral Church of St Michael?
2. On a boat in a lake, there is a rope ladder. The rope ladder is 5 inches off the water. Then one day the lake waters rise 5 inches. How high off the water is the ladder now?
3. On Tv, who did the character Lurch work for? 4. Which children's classic book was written by Anna Sewell? 5. How many tentacles does a squid have? 6. Which reggae singing star died 11th May 1981? 7. Characters Charlie Allnut and Rosie Sayer appeared in which classic 1951 movie? 8. What is converted into alcohol during brewing? 9. Which river forms the eastern section of the border between England and Scotland?
3. There is a story that a man and not a man saw and did not see a bird and not a bird, perched on a branch and not a branch and hit him and did not hit him with a rock and not a rock. How is this possible? 4. What can you do with your mind, and have in your heart; What makes music in your purse, and is not the same from the start? 5. When my first is a task to a young girl of spirit, And my second confines her to finish the piece, How hard is her fate! But how great is her merit If by taking my whole she effects her release!
6. A man walks into an art museum and stares at a painting. When a guard walks up and asks him why he is so interested in the painting, he responds, “Brother and sisters I have none, but that man’s father is my father’s son." Who is the 11. In what year was Prince Andrew born? man in the painting? Answers on page 106
10. Which Briton won an ice-skating Gold at the Lake Placid Olympics?
Published on Dec 31, 2015