October 2016, Vol. 32, #2, Priceless
Magazine A forum for the consciousness-raising community of Eastern Ontario & Western Quebec for 31 years
Clinically Proven to Eliminate Pain Excellerate Healing and Enhance The Overall Quality of Life
Lindsay Mullen, Owner Ottawa Laser Rehabilitation www.ottawalaserrehabilitation.com 613 203-3138
would like to think that we are celebrating Thanksgiving every day. Why wait until the second Monday in October to recognize the abundance in your life? You got up today and breathed, so at least be thankful for that. We have friends and family, food on the table, roof over our heads... Everyday blessings. Everyday grateful. But, are you grateful? Does quiet gratitude count? Let everyone know. You can’t say Thank You enough. I love this Dalai Lama quote: “If there’s only one prayer to say, say Thank You”. And, remember to thank those people and life events that aren’t as easily recognizable as blessings. They make us stronger, challenge us, give us perspective and we are wiser because of them. There is a great group of individuals who work behind the scenes of Tone, making this magazine a reality. So very grateful for, Michael ‘Lemmy’ Monner, publisher Julie Tierney, administration Moira Hutchinson, Board Chair & President, from Wellness with Moira Tara Vicckies, Director (Finance), CPA and Yoga Professional Heather Garrod, Director, from Planet Botanix Bonnie-Jean Stacey, Director, from Take Charge Tea Jacqueline Richards, Director, Mortgage and Yoga Professional Daniel Roy, Director, from Praxis Wealth Management
LUCASNAULT ECO-URBAN ORGANIC HAIR STUDIO
ORGANIC SUSTAINABLE + VEGAN OPTIONS
232 LAURIER AV. EAST 613.569.8611 WWW.LUCASNAULT.COM
www.BodySoulSpiritExpo.com Lindsay Mullen, www.ottawalaserrehabilitation.com
Tone Advertising Rates …
Tone Magazine, 680 Eagleson Road, PO Box 45024 Kanata South PO, Kanata, Ontario, K2M 2Y1. C.P.M. agreement # 40011389. October 2016 issue. Published 11 months/year. Available free from selected locations or by mail at $30 per year. To the U.S. please send $45 US (first class only). Circulation 8,000. Layout & Design by Mike “Lemmy” Monner Office Manager - Julie Tierney 613-979-0664 Printing by Performance Printing - http://www.perfprint.ca/
To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas pertaining to the overall growth of consciousness.
• E-mail: email@example.com • (613) 435-TONE (8663) call or text • 680 Eagleson Rd, PO Box 45024, Kanata, ON K2M 2Y1
The Deadline …
The deadline for submissions is about the middle of month prior to the next issue.
Display ads… Card $59; 1/6 page $89; 1/4 page $129; 1/3 $179; 1/2 page $229; 2/3 page $299; full page $399. Extras: Colour 20%; back 40% and inside front cover 30%. Classifieds... $15 for the first 3 lines; $2 for every extra line Directory... $15/line/year Go to www.tone.ca for more info. We require payment prior to print and you can pay online.
The fine print …
Articles submitted to Tone Magazine may be adjusted for readability but major changes will be referred to the author or group responsible. Articles printed in this magazine do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editor’s Group. Tone Magazine does not endorse or recommend any particular treatment protocol for readers. Tone Magazine supports informed decision making, and articles are included to enlighten and motivate readers. Readers are encouraged to discuss health-related issues with their health care providers. Tone Magazine believes readers should determine the best treatment protocol based on health care providers’ recommendations and their own needs, assessments and desires. The Publisher and Editor’s Group disclaim any responsibility or liability for either content of articles or advertising, and do not guarantee, warrant or endorse products or services included in articles or advertising in this publication, nor do the Publisher and Editor’s Group warrant or endorse any claims made by the writers or advertisers for such products or services.
䈀伀䐀夀 匀伀唀䰀 匀倀䤀刀䤀吀 䔀堀倀伀
䌀䄀一䄀䐀䄀ᤠ匀 ⌀ 䠀伀䰀䤀匀吀䤀䌀 圀䔀䰀䰀一䔀匀匀 ☀ 匀倀䤀刀䤀吀唀䄀䰀 䰀䤀䘀䔀匀吀 夀䰀䔀 䔀堀倀伀 䤀匀 䌀伀䴀䤀一䜀 吀伀 伀吀吀䄀圀䄀 䈀爀椀渀最椀渀最 琀漀最攀琀栀攀爀 琀栀攀 戀攀猀琀 漀昀 䠀漀氀椀猀琀椀挀Ⰰ 一愀琀甀爀愀氀 䰀椀瘀椀渀最Ⰰ 一攀眀 吀栀漀甀最栀琀Ⰰ 匀瀀椀爀椀琀甀愀氀椀琀礀Ⰰ 䄀渀挀椀攀渀琀 圀椀猀搀漀洀 愀渀搀 洀甀挀栀 洀漀爀攀
伀䌀吀伀䈀䔀刀 㐀ⴀ㘀 ㈀ 㘀 吀䠀䔀 匀䠀䄀圀 䌀䔀一吀刀䔀
匀愀猀欀愀琀漀漀渀 匀攀瀀琀⸀㌀ ⴀ伀挀琀⸀㈀Ⰰ㈀ 㘀 倀爀愀椀爀椀攀氀愀渀搀 倀愀爀欀
伀琀琀愀眀愀 伀挀琀⸀ 㐀ⴀ㘀Ⰰ㈀ 㘀 匀栀愀眀 䌀攀渀琀爀攀
䔀搀洀漀渀琀漀渀 一漀瘀⸀ 㐀ⴀ㘀Ⰰ㈀ 㘀 匀栀愀眀 䌀攀渀琀爀攀
䌀愀氀最愀爀礀 一漀瘀⸀ ⴀ㌀Ⰰ㈀ 㘀 䜀爀攀礀 䔀愀最氀攀 䔀瘀攀渀琀 䌀渀琀爀⸀
圀椀渀渀椀瀀攀最 一漀瘀⸀ 㠀ⴀ㈀ Ⰰ ㈀ 㘀 䄀猀猀椀渀椀戀漀椀愀 䐀漀眀渀猀 䘀爀椀⸀ ㌀ⴀ㤀 匀愀琀⸀ ⴀ㠀 匀甀渀⸀ ⴀ㘀 䄀搀瘀愀渀挀攀搀 吀椀挀欀攀琀猀 ␀ ⴀ␀㔀 伀一䰀䤀一䔀 䄀琀 䐀漀漀爀 ␀㔀ⴀ␀㈀
嘀椀猀椀琀 眀眀眀⸀戀漀搀礀匀漀甀氀匀瀀椀爀椀琀䔀砀瀀漀⸀挀漀洀 漀爀 䌀愀氀氀 ⴀ㠀㜀㜀ⴀ㔀㘀 ⴀ㘀㠀㌀ 昀漀爀 椀渀昀漀爀洀愀琀椀漀渀 3 October 2016 ∠䄀唀吀䠀伀刀匀 ∠ 䄀刀伀䴀䄀吀䠀䔀刀䄀倀夀 ∠ 䌀䠀䤀一䔀匀䔀 䴀䔀䐀䤀䌀䤀一䔀 ∠ 匀唀倀䔀刀䘀伀伀䐀匀 ∠ 䐀䤀䔀吀 ☀ 一唀吀刀吀䤀䤀伀一 ∠ 䴀伀吀䤀嘀䄀吀䤀伀一䄀䰀 匀倀䔀䄀䬀䔀刀匀 ☀ 䌀伀䄀䌀䠀䤀一䜀 ∠ 䜀刀䔀䔀一 䰀䤀嘀䤀一䜀 ∠ 伀刀䜀䄀一䤀䌀 匀䬀䤀一 䌀䄀刀䔀 ∠ 嘀䔀䜀䔀吀䄀刀䤀䄀一 ∠ 嘀䔀䜀䄀一 ∠ 䰀䤀嘀䔀 䘀伀伀䐀 ∠ 䴀䔀䐀䤀䄀吀䤀伀一
䄀䰀吀䔀刀一䄀吀䤀嘀䔀 吀䠀䔀刀䄀倀䤀䔀匀 ∠ 倀䠀夀䌀䠀䤀䌀匀 ☀ 䄀匀吀刀伀䰀伀䜀䔀刀匀 ∠ 䠀䔀䄀䰀吀䠀夀 䘀伀伀䐀匀 ☀ 䈀䔀嘀䔀刀䄀䜀䔀匀 ∠ 圀䔀䰀䰀一䔀匀匀 倀刀伀䐀唀䌀吀匀 ∠ 䠀䔀䄀䰀吀䠀 匀唀倀倀䰀䤀䴀䔀一吀匀 ∠ 䔀一嘀䤀伀刀一䴀䔀一吀䄀䰀䰀夀 䘀刀䤀䔀一䐀䰀夀 倀刀伀䐀唀䌀吀匀 ∠ 䠀䔀䄀䰀䤀一䜀䄀刀吀匀 倀刀䄀䌀吀䤀吀䤀伀一䔀刀匀 ∠ 夀伀䜀䄀 ∠ 吀刀䄀䐀䤀吀䤀伀一䄀䰀 吀䤀䈀䔀吀䄀一 䴀䔀䐀䤀䤀一䌀䔀 ∠ 匀倀䄀匀 刀䔀䘀䰀䔀堀伀䰀伀䜀夀 ∠ 䔀一䔀刀䜀夀 䠀䔀䄀䰀䤀一䜀 ∠
䄀䰀吀䔀刀一䄀吀䤀嘀䔀 吀䠀䔀刀䄀倀䤀䔀匀 ∠ 倀䠀夀䌀䠀䤀䌀匀 ☀ 䄀匀吀刀伀䰀伀䜀䔀刀匀 ∠ 䠀䔀䄀䰀吀䠀夀 䘀伀伀䐀 ☀ 䈀䔀嘀䔀刀䄀䜀䔀 ∠ 圀䔀䰀一䔀匀匀倀刀伀䐀唀䌀吀匀 ∠ 䠀䔀䄀䰀吀䠀 匀唀倀倀䰀䤀䴀䔀一吀匀 ∠ 䔀一嘀䤀伀刀一䴀䔀一吀䄀䰀䰀夀 䘀刀䤀䔀一䐀䰀夀 倀刀伀䐀唀䌀吀匀 ∠ 䠀䔀䄀䰀䤀一䜀䄀刀吀匀 倀刀䄀䌀吀䤀吀䤀伀一䔀刀匀 ∠ 夀伀䜀䄀 ∠ 吀刀䄀䐀䤀吀䤀伀一䄀䰀 吀䤀䈀䔀吀䄀一 䴀䔀䐀䤀䤀一䌀䔀 ∠ 匀倀䄀匀 刀䔀䘀䰀䔀堀伀䰀伀䜀夀 ∠ 䔀一䔀刀䜀夀 䠀䔀䄀䰀䤀一䜀 ∠
匀倀䤀刀䤀吀唀䄀䰀 吀䔀䄀䌀䠀䔀刀匀 ∠ 䘀䔀一䜀 匀䠀唀䤀 ∠ 䌀䠀䤀一䔀匀䔀 䴀䔀䐀䤀䌀䤀一䔀 ∠ 匀唀倀䔀刀䘀伀伀䐀匀 ∠ 一唀吀刀吀䤀䤀伀一 ∠ 䴀伀吀䤀嘀䄀吀䤀伀一䄀䰀 匀倀䔀䄀䬀䔀刀匀 ∠ 䌀伀䄀䌀䠀䤀一䜀 ∠ 匀倀䤀刀䤀吀唀䄀䰀䤀吀夀∠ 伀刀䜀䄀一䤀䌀 匀䬀䤀一 䌀䄀刀䔀 ∠ 嘀䔀䜀䔀吀䄀刀䤀䄀一 ∠ 嘀䔀䜀䄀一 ∠ 䰀䤀嘀䔀 䘀伀伀䐀 ∠ 䴀䔀䐀䤀䄀吀䤀伀一
Loyalty & Honesty
819.319.6162 www.essences.ca firstname.lastname@example.org
with their closest companions. Eventually this leads to very stale s ess n relationships or to the end of any l l o establish, keep, and maintain we meaningful relationships. k o i sm n close relationships it is essential frui There is a way of expressing to be honest and to cultivate a loyalty to a beloved mate that is deep sense of loyalty. Loyalty is a xie unbelievably deep. I warn people ty wonderful characteristic that we can s not to espouse it unless it is true. It elf-esteem foster with others only if we are very requires very deep self-knowledge honest with ourselves. Honesty ight e w and loyalty. You look into the eyes starts at home, within ourselves. of your loved one and make the Above all else, it is essential to be true COUNSELLING, COACHING following three profound, marrowto yourself. Understanding your & HYPNOTHERAPY CENTRE deep and “sacred promises”: own feelings and thoughts is critical, Richard M. Haney a. You are The One. b. We are as they are guides and guardians Ph.D.(Counselling), Hypnotherapist unassailable. c. We are Forever. of your path ahead. If we are not If you do not have a relationship (613) 234-5678 (613) 726-3636 honest with ourselves, we cannot be Bank St. (in Centretown) Pinecrest Rd. in which you can honestly do this, honest with others. Loyalty is not www.ottawahypnosis.com I highly recommend that you resomething we can turn on or off. We www.ottawacounselling.com position your life and seek out such maintain our loyalty to another even a relationship. It would be a tragedy if we are not with them over long to go to your grave without experiencing this periods of time. We continuously abide by our depth of being. unwritten contract with them and do not breach intimacy or confidentiality. Loyalty requires May you rise up in self-love and in lovingself-discipline and commitment to uphold the kindness in order to muster the courage to face “sacred bargain” that is part of our dearest your fears. relationships. Richard M. Haney, M.Ed., Ph.D. (Counselling “To have a friend you need to be a friend.” A and Mediation) Richard has been practising very wise statement! Most people are hoping that superb friends will just Wholistic Counselling, Coaching, Hypnotherapy walk right into their lives. They do not seem to realize and Mediation for the past 25 years in Ottawa. To that deep relationships, like plants, require developing, contact Richard please call (613) 234-5678 or send nurturing, fertilizing, growing and “weeding”. They an e-mail to: email@example.com avoid negotiating emotional and stylistic differences
POUR VOTRE SANTÉ ÉMOTIONNELLE FOR YOUR EMOTIONAL HEALTH
Présidente | President Coach de vie, médiatrice Life Coach, Mediator
ommunicating with people you don’t know that well, whether they’re clients or co-workers, can be stressful. This is especially true if you happen to be shy. But, there’s really nothing to worry about. Being shy or introverted won’t stop you from making connections (and maybe even friends) at work. By following these tips, opening up to the people you interact with will be easier than ever before. Start Small If you’re shy, it can be difficult to “jump right in” and start networking with strangers. So, start out by practicing with close friends and family members. Interacting with people you already know takes away the element of not knowing the other person. This makes the conversation less tense. Not only that, positive interactions with friends and family helps build your confidence and makes future conversations with people you don’t know a more pleasurable experience. Stay Confident Projecting yourself as a confident person goes a long way toward having positive interactions. If you seem confident in yourself, it’s easier for your peers to view you as someone who knows what they’re talking about. On the other hand, if people view you as apologetic or introverted, it’s generally harder to get noticed. Seize Opportunities Any time a someone asks you for help or tries to engage you in conversation, you have the opportunity to get to know this person a wee bit better. Rather than dismissing him (or her) or giving a one-word response, it’s best to say something that keeps the conversation going. If you’re not comfortable talking about your personal life, keep the conversation focused on workrelated or more generic topics instead. Help Others Helping people out is a sure way to leave them with a good impression. If you have a particular skill which is helpful to your peers, let them know that you are readily available to provide assistance. Each time you help with a project, it lets people know that they can count on you in the future. Lending a hand to your peers also helps to ensure that they’ll have no problem reciprocating, if and when the time comes.
Take Risks It’s difficult for some people to take risks in their social life, especially people who are introverted. The fear of being turned down or getting a negative response is enough to keep most people from putting themselves out there. But, if you can get over this fear of rejection, you will open yourself up to all sorts of new networking and connecting opportunities. You will also be better prepared for future conversations with strangers, such as customers or contractors. Whether at work or in your personal life, it’s important to open up to and communicate with people. If you’re the type to keep to yourself, don’t let that keep you from taking advantage of every opportunity. Remember, working to overcome this shyness has a big impact on your career and your future. Moira Hutchison Mindfulness Coach, Tarot Card Reader & Energy Healer 613.432.1239 • www.WellnessWithMoira.com Have you ever noticed that when we feel stuck - we become the expert of everything that does NOT work... The truth is that in order for a problem to exist - the solution must also exist! To get started feeling *unstuck* hop on over to www.WellnessWithMoira.com and sign up for Step One of “The Letting Go Process” - it’s free!!
Water Universe Reverse osmosis & distilled water delivery in glass bottles Water related products, Purification & treatment systems 911 Richmond Rd. Ottawa, Ontario K2A 0G8
Call 613-729-9289 or 613-620-5330 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mastafa Mashkour Ph.D, M.Sc (owner) Applied Geophysics/Geotechnique
Evolved - Really? Written by Alexis Nicol
It’s 5:30 a.m. Friday, July 8th, 2016. Waking up this morning I moved seamlessly into meditation. I was quickly transported to the many situations where there is so much ignorance and violence. We claim to be evolved. We have the capacity to create a loving world. There are no excuses! Where Love is absent we are drained of the most power force – the only One that can heal and create miracles. I felt myself shouting emphatically to anyone that would listen, wanting to empower You/Me/ Them. “Listen! Understand! Realize! Comprehend! Know! Believe! Trust!” Creation, AKA LOVE has no judgement or limits. Look at the flowers and birds, each different and beautiful in their own way. Why can’t we see that humans are the same – beautifully unique in design? We weren’t created to be the same, we were created to explore and embrace diversity. Everyone and everything is here to serve – each other. If we use Pure Love as the power that propels our lives then Joy and inclusion will become the norm. Please see all life through the eye of your Heart, your Soul and not through the eyes of judgement. It’s possible to see everyone as true beings of light not separate dark shadows. Each one of us shines from the same Pure, Divine light.
Reiki Reflexology Reconnective Healing® ACIM www.firstlighthealing.com 613-263-7925 Why do we make things so complicated? It really is as easy as allowing the All-Powerful energy of Love to guide us moment by moment, decision by decision in our daily lives – in everything we say and do. Fear creates anger and vice-versa. It places a wall before us. If we ever hope to break down these walls we must use the most powerful weapon of all – LOVE! Then we will enjoy everlasting healing and all the wealth that comes with it. May the light of Pure Divine Love guide Us All! Alexis believes in a Wholistic approach to healing mind, body and soul. She combines Reiki, Reflexology, Reconnective Healing®, the Reconnection® and A Course In Miracles in her practice. www.firstlighthealing.com 613-263-7925
• emotional/physical pain • grieving • relations • regressions • weight • addictions • stress • energy level • healing the past
613.721.7888 • www.kaivalya.ca
• Les sessions sont aussi offertes en français
take control of your: • emotional/physical pain • grieving • relations • regressions • weight • addictions • stress • energy level • healing the past
Empower Your Life-Path!
Insurance Receipts Available
» Lynne Cardinal
ph.d. eastern philosophy, ngh certified hypnotist, coach, teacher
LOVE “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” - Martin Luther King Jr.
he journey of life can be difficult. We do our best, but no matter what, we’re going to mess our life up at times, if even just a little. We say the wrong words and we make the wrong decisions. We do our best, but we all know that at times we do react in ways that are not optimal. I believe that we are learning in this great school of life and that every decision, action and every word teaches us something, carries a message, a gift to us, as to what made us make a decision. We need to decipher what the message is inside the reaction. Perhaps one of the most important lessons we will learn is that we have a lot of power. That we have the power to decide, and to act or speak out, either out of an egocentric realm or out of kindness and understanding of others. But it all begins with ourselves. Who am I? What makes me react within myself? What pain do I carry from the past? And what family history do I carry within my very own being, a history perhaps that lives at the very core of my reactions? The journey of self-understanding is profound. I remember times when I felt like I had it all under control. In retrospect I smile as I realise that it was based on a rather shallow perspective. This journey of self understanding is deep, and love cannot truly be expressed if we don’t heal ourselves, if we don’t even know what drives our impulses, if we don’t know who we are. We are complex beings. Yet we can heal, we can grow, if we shed light on our very own life path. In our hypnosis sessions, we come to understand, heal or release our past, not through the bypassing of it, but by going through it, acknowledging it, facing our symptoms and feelings, for they are gifts, doorways into healing, and letting them be transformed and freed. The more we heal ourselves, the more love and compassion can shine. We come to respect ourselves and others. For we all have a path, a story and the capacity to truly love.
In the end we come to grasp that it is not just about us; it is about the collective, and universal aspects of our humanity. That is where love truly shines – in our oneness with all. Lynne Cardinal has offered Stress Management, Resilience and Burnout Prevention workshops in the government and private sectors for over 30 years She is also a Consulting Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight Loss. She is certified by Dr. Weiss in Past-Life Regression and she has a PhD in Eastern Philosophy from India. She has studied extensively with Thomas Hübl on Transparent Communication and Principles of Transformation and Healing, and she also trained with Diane Hamilton in Conflict Resolution. For more information call 613.721.7888 or www.kaivalya.ca email@example.com * Insurance receipts are available. Do you hold onto negative emotions and not sure why? Are you unhappy in your job and want to change? Do you feel stuck? Do you procrastinate? Do you feel lethargic and have pain? Do you have a difficult time with change? I have helped clients to get that job they always wanted. I’ve helped others to heal in their relationships and make significant change in their lives. I’ve helped so many to alleviate their emotional pain and pain in their body… a stiff arm, stiff neck, knee, foot or back? Did you know that emotions play a big part of the pain you’re body is experiencing? I use Quantum Touch, Acupressure, NLP and Time Line Visualization. I help my clients improve their overall health, both emotional and physical. Learn relaxation techniques and healing techniques to heal on your own…I am also a certified trainer in Quantum Touch level 1 healing.
Call me any time for a free consult. Namaste Lynn 613-697-9105 www.startlivingwell.net
To Live In Highest Expression
by Amâeil (Melinda Urban RIHR) Healing with Divine heart to awaken the deep truth within. he Highest Expression of an individual is that individual’s demonstration of their greatest possible alignment with God in a given moment. To live each day from our Highest Expression is to commit to choosing our intent and consent to be aligned with the Law of One, and choosing our authority to be our Highest Source. We know that only God can support and guide us in truth. The ego never will. Our Highest Expression, however, can get sidetracked with negative ego, or we can feel that our Highest Expression gets compromised with all that gets thrown at us day by day. Let’s first acknowledge though that we are each doing the very best that we know: in each moment we hold a state of consciousness that is comprised of many influences and our choices are based on that. This is true even when, in hindsight, we tell ourselves that we knew better but didn’t make the highest choice. But we didn’t for some reason. Can we be gentle with ourselves anyway? We’re allowed to make mistakes so to speak. We can stop feeding the negative alien agenda through self-victimization and open a loving heart to ourselves, witness our choice and learn. Yes, it is challenging to be human right now and we each deserve self-validation and self-acceptance when we get up each day and put forth genuine effort and
What’s holding you back from living your Highest Expression?
I specialize in helping you to clear stubborn patterns. We can bring you freedom with Divine healing of your 12-dimensional self and clearing from the causal level.
pain & dis-ease attachments emotional & mental triggers traumas fears/phobias karma inorganic structures & more
Amâeil (Melinda Urban RIHR) energy psychotherapy, thetahealing, vocal healing holographic multidimensional ascension clearing in person or by phone 613-253-2888 www.MelindaUrban.com
intentions for ourselves, our families, our neighbours and humanity. We are courageous. Please pause now, take a peace-full breath, and give yourself a hug! It’s also true that living our Highest Expression doesn’t just miraculously appear ...to read the full article, including suggestions for daily spiritual practice, please visit my website www.MelindaUrban.com or TONE’s website. 17 years of intuitive healing experience. Integrating holographic clearing of your Divine blueprint, emotional healing/energy psychotherapy, thetahealing®, and vocal healing. Specializing in clearing stubborn patterns. Appointments in person or by phone 613-253-2888. FREE monthly newsletter. Copyright 2016 Amâeil (Melinda Urban) www.MelindaUrban.com All Rights Reserved.
Edgar Cayce (Ottawa) Search for God groups Success for the soul Saint Germain Foundation Ottawa
From the Highest Octaves of Life Our Beloved Saint Germain has brought the Original Ascended Master Teachings on the “Laws of Life”, as a free gift of Love for all mankind. We welcome all interested individuals who wish to know more of this Original Ascended Master Teaching. For further information please call us at 613-596-8180 or 834-8896.
Meditation, study and application in a small group format
The Soul of Health and Happiness ©Michele St.Amour, September 2016
India and learned hidden truths. This created a strong foundation for me to embrace ancient initiate teachings during ten years of continuous training. Today, at the Chakaura Institute of Soul, I practice and teach these ancient methods, previously the domain of only mystics and sages. Chakaura™ is one of the few schools in the world that offers these teachings, expanding the human potential movement to encompass limitless possibilities. Perfect health can exist only in a body fully connected with its life source, its soul.
erfect health and lasting happiness are rooted in our soul source: our source of life. These positive mind and body states indicate a strong, flowing, empowered soul connection, the ever-living immortal self that can never die but can only be transformed. We nourish a healthy soul connection with beneficial, love-based emotions, which result from sustained positive thinking. Soul health energizes us with love energy: the energy of the soul. It’s why we are so For more information, please go to www.chakaura.ca obsessed with everything concerning our ideas about or call us at 613-306-0130. Our Chakaura™ programs love. All of the pills we take, the treatments we undergo, begin in October & November 2016. and the lifestyle changes we make represent our unconscious attempt to unblock the constricted pathways of soul energy: love. If we are unable to change or heal, this reveals our soul detachment. Ill health is a sign of soul Intuition Initiation loss, and physical death is a complete detachment of the soul, our source of Transformation! Education Liberation life. What creates soul loss, as defined by my aboriginal ancestors? Prolonged patterns of negative thinking, continued stress, and unsustainable and unconstructive lifestyle habits provide the seeds of our discontent, unhappiness, and ill health, leading to soul loss. These unhealthy habits block our connection to the positive love energy, or life force, of the soul. The soul then begins to detach itself from its physical host. Soul loss can occur in bits and pieces during one’s life, or the effect can be cumulative, so that in an accident or after we experience a life trauma, the soul gets disconnected. Soul loss can be likened to living with an incurable disability. My life changed when I discovered Chakaura Balancing™. This initiation reclaims the life force of the soul by reattaching it and returning its flow to the body. The body and the soul must be structurally aligned in order to flow fully with love energy. With this soul energy, I discovered the secret ingredient in miracles. Earlier in life, I had studied most of the popular modalities available, but something was always missing. I studied with a Mayan medicine woman, then went to
Transform your Life In the course of our lifetime, we meet a person or an opportunity that can drastically change us for the better, forever. Michèle C. St.Amour
This is one Of those opportunities!
Conference The Secret of Miracles Let’s Talk Energy!
October 12 Saint-Paul University Amphitheatre Ottawa, ON 2 choices: afternoon 2 – 4pm Evening 7pm – 8;30 pm
Founder & Director Chakaura Institute of Soul
NEP Programs Offering the Most Advanced Self-Development Programs
REGISTER NOW! Mastering the energy field and developing your subtle senses in a therapeutic setting. Weekend & Weekday Trainings
Begins November & January
Register at chakaura.ca
Our programs are bilingual
Chakaura ~ Institute of Soul Who is Michèle?
She is an author, a lecturer, a practitioner, a medicine woman, and more. She possesses the abilities to intimately interact with the elements, the telluric & the cosmic energies and the subtle dimensions that energize life. Her teachings are grounded and in that is her secret to her success.
By Daniel Roy CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM, FCSI, CIWM, CRC
MEDITATION Free Ongoing Classes
firstname.lastname@example.org www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca Tel: 613.440.2734 Fax: 613.440.2560
Relaxation, concentration & meditation Developing calmness, confidence & poise S Creating a life of inspiration & happiness S S
Call for dates & locations: 613-232-2387 Offered as a free community service by students of Sri Chinmoy.
CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM®, FCSI®, CSWP®
Principle Instructor / Certified Financial Planner
ne of the many questions I ask my coaching clients as we work through various retirement planning issues is on their degree of “self-directedness”. It’s a simple issue really but not everybody gets it. Being selfdirected means that you make decisions for yourself most of the time. You decide for yourself what activities you would like to do and when you would like to do them. Take a moment and think about your own personal situation. Is it you who makes the plans or are you most likely to go along with the plans that others have put together? In many relationships including my own, my spouse is “in charge” of our social and vacation calendar. Although she does this for us, we do discuss the events that we would like to go to as a family, as a couple and as individuals. There is input from both of us and it generally works out very well. Being self-directed ensures that you get to do the things that are important to you. If you never have this opportunity, this can lead to a feeling of frustration at not being able to express your desires openly. I have had to work on this over the years and I can assure you that it feels much better once you are able to have input into your own life. Pause for a moment and ask yourself this question: “Do I make decisions for myself?” If not, then may I suggest that you start today in applying this simple notion. Daniel Roy is the principal instructor of the Ottawabased Praxis Wealth Institute. He is a Certified Retirement Coach, Certified Financial Planner as well as public speaker. He is the author of “The Essential Guide to Retirement Readiness”. He conducts workshops and courses on the subject of winning the game of wealth creation. email@example.com www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca www.yourretirementcoach.ca
Sri Chinmoy Answers Question: Can meditation protect us from all the injustice we experience in life?
SRI CHINMOY: Peace is the most effective weapon with which to conquer injustice. When you pray and meditate your whole being becomes flooded with peace. This is not something imaginary. You can feel peace; you can swim in the sea of peace. Then no matter what other people do, you will just feel that they are your own children playing in front of you. You will say, “These are all children. What more can I expect from them?” But right now, because they are grown up in terms of years, you become angry and upset instead. If you pray and meditate regularly, you will soon feel that your peace is infinitely stronger, more fulfilling and more energising than the unfortunate situation that they create. When you have to defend yourself or protect yourself, always try to use a higher weapon. If people say something and you retaliate on the same level, there will be no end to it. Again, if you simply swallow your anger, they will continue to take advantage of you. But when they see and feel tremendous inner peace in you, which you can get from your meditation, they will see something in you that can never be conquered. They will see a change in you, and this change will not only puzzle them but also threaten and frighten them. They will feel that their weapons are useless. If you pray and meditate regularly, you will soon feel that your peace is infinitely stronger, more fulfilling and more energising than the unfortunate situations that others create. Your inner peace can easily devour the irritation caused by others because the power of inner peace is infinitely more solid and concrete than any outer disturbance anybody can create on earth. Unless and until we have peace deep within us, we can never hope to have peace in the outer world. Visit www.srichinmoylibrary.com for further writings by Sri Chinmoy.
Caught in Fight or Flight? Here’s how to ease out of the stress and anxiety hamster wheel. North America seems to be in an epidemic! The demands of work and family life, busy days and not enough time for self-nurturing are allowing people to spin out of control. And the end result? Adrenal fatigue, insomnia, headaches, and a host of other mental and physical health concerns. But what’s a body to do? Fortunately, there are a number of natural options available. Both herbs and their concentrated counterparts, essential oils, have proven invaluable when it comes to supporting the nervous system. Oatstraw is a yummy little herb that is a nervine. This means it calms down the whole nervous system and helps promote a restful sleep. Lavender is an antidepressant and can help lessen insomnia. Lemon balm is a prolific little herb assisting with stress and anxiety. P.S. we carry a tea combining all three. Insomniacs swear by it! Believe it or not, catnip is very effective in humans as a remedy for nervous tension. A tea or soak in the tub
before bed will set the tone for a peaceful, restful, healing night’s sleep, as will vetiver, valerian and a host of other herbs/essential oil blends. Herbs in the bath can also soothe sore muscles brought on by tension during the day. Marjoram, rosemary, sage, comfrey, (so does peppermint, but it is energizing, so best to use in the morning) are wonderful tub companions. There are a variety of other healing plants one might use at any given time, but too many to list here. I also want to point out the importance of taking moments every single day just for you. Whether it is a walk in nature, deep breathing exercises, time for meditation or positive affirmations (there is a lot on-line, as well as phone apps that are free-try “Calm”, Headspace”, or “IshaKriya” to get an idea of what appeals to you) or a yoga class, any of these practices will help you stay calm and centred when you feel like you are in the middle of chaos. ©2016 Heather Garrod is a Certified Aromatherapist and owner of Planet Botanix, 301 Bank between Maclaren and Somerset. The store is a source for natural alternatives and the Wellness Clinic features several different modalities. www.planetbotanix.com 613.567.4444
Pathwork: Becoming Enlivened Through Feeling Fully by Mary Anne Bourque
or a good part of my life, I had avoided my fears and, with practice, had created a calm, cool, collected outer demeanor. What I became aware of as I learned to feel my feelings more fully, was how much of my energy this outer way of being took and how, just under the surface, I still had a constant nervous hum. The Open Lecture Discussion evenings this year will focus on Creative Emptiness. It may seem strange to think of emptiness as creative since we spend so much of our free time being busy. As a society, we have an avoidance of silence and emptiness; a fear that if we go into this empty space inside there will be nothing. Pathwork challenges this view of life and self and guides us into the exploration of this creative inner world. It’s clear this is not easy at the beginning but with support from Spirit and like-minded people we begin to know a way of being that has ease and freedom, releasing the fears and anxiety that have held us captive In our first evening together we will be learning from Lecture 191: Inner and Outer Experience. It explores a new understanding of our inner experience and our outer experience of life from the perspective of our feelings and how blocking our feelings of fear leads to all our feelings being dulled or becoming non-existent. This of course includes the feelings we really want to live by: bliss, joy, pleasure, love, peace. The ease of life and flow are always just beyond our reach. Or so we think. “The lack of feelings deadens all of life…To savour life in its fullest, the defense against feelings must be eliminated. The fear of unpleasurable, painful feelings must be gone through.” It’s a whole new way to be and one that creates the freedom to live in the moment. Rather than have the fear hold us hostage, we move through our fears into living from our creative, intuitive loving self, into the flow of life.
PATHWORK Open Lecture Discussions 2016/17 Saint Paul University
223 Main St, follow signs to room
Oct 12, Nov 9, Jan 11, 2017, Feb 8, Mar 8, Apr 12, May 10, 7 to 9 pm Suggested donation, $15 ~ members & program participants, free
Contact Jean: firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-829-1254 All welcome Lectures are available for free download at www.pathwork.org
“So we are dealing basically with the fear of pain. When the fear is given up or, rather, gone into, the pain can be experienced. And only then will the pain genuinely dissolve, and you will have mastered a slice of life that you no longer need to avoid.” “Experience of bliss, pleasure, joy, peace can exist only in a fearless soul. The creativity that is your full potential, self-expression and expansion of your spiritual being can exist only when you are fearless and relaxed”. The effort to turn toward your feelings is well worth the reward of living a fuller life. Join us in exploring this aspect of living in Creative Emptiness. When: Wednesday, October 12/16, 7 to 9 pm Where: Saint Paul University, 233 Main Street (follow the signs to the room). All are welcome. There is a suggested donation of $15 for non-members. The Pathwork Lectures are available for free download from www.pathwork.org. For more information, contact Jean: email@example.com or 613-829-1254. Mary Anne Bourque is a Pathwork Helper in Ottawa
Master Choa Kok Sui’s
Daughter of Professor Krishnamurthy
Practicing and Teaching Stellar and Vedic Astrology Guiding people since 1959 in Finances, Career, Investment, Relationship and Family. Teaching meditation Individual service as well as follow-up queries 1 Woodthrush Green, Ottawa, ON, K1V 0A9
737-5206 • Fax: 739-2973
you haved the power to heal! •physical/emotional/psychological ailments
•improve relationships • heal the past • manifest goals • increase prosperity • increase success • develop spiritually • increase intelligence • protect yourself with energy hygiene
*BASIC PRANIC HEALING Level 1 pranichealingontario.ca NOV 19/20 (Sat/Sun, 10am-6pm) firstname.lastname@example.org *Weekly Meditation on Twin Hear ts Wed 7pm (613) 282-0801
Reiki Heals the Inner Child
Level 2 class was her turning point: she recounts running up the stairs of her home exclaiming to her husband, “I finally know what I want to do when I grow up!” The rest is history and Margie is now a Reiki Master Teacher with an evolving practice. Margie’s strength is working with clients to draw out and heal adult “inner child” issues gently and accurately. She accomplishes this by being an open channel for Angels’ messages and using Reiki as her energy healing modality. “During formative years, negative experiences can leave harsh imprints or limited beliefs in a child,” she says. “I’ll often connect with that inner child that doesn’t feel safe, loved, or good enough and work with them.” Through Reiki, the practitioner can go into an adult’s past and heal the root of the hurting inner child. Margie encourages her client to connect with that inner child and facilitates energetic healing for the “trapped child” within the adult. Client Cammie Ritchie says, “Margie is phenomenal and very gentle. She brought me down to when I was three-years old and together we identified an issue and cleared it out”. Reiki and Angels have also helped Margie self-heal and she proudly declares she is now free of medications that treated past anxiety attacks and fibromyalgia.
By Germaine De Peralta first met Margie “Sparkles” Hewitt at a popular Ottawa Forgiveness Circle where I went to release my emotions and forgive someone who had hurt me. As I wept during the ceremony, a spritely woman approached me and hugged me firmly with the comforting warmth of a mother. “Inner child, inner child,” she whispered reassuringly, hugging and rocking me and sprinkling some words of wisdom into my heart. She did not let up until my tears abated and I was smiling again. Fast forward a couple of years later and Margie welcomes me into her cozy home-based healing room. Wooden panelled walls are decorated with angel figures, flowers and other colourful décor reflecting her upbeat personality. I am getting flashbacks of childhood as she invites me to sit in her “hug chair” for a chat. Margie, a former communications professional relates how Reiki “found her” and led her to become a Usui-Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher. Reiki is an ancient Japanese form of hands-on healing that involves the Reiki practitioner channeling universal life force energy to their clients to facilitate healing for issues ranging from physical ailments to psychoemotional and spiritual wounds. Margie had seen a Holographic Usui-Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher on JenZen’s TV show and intuition Contact Margie Hewitt at email@example.com or prodded her to enroll in Reiki Level 1 class. But Reiki visit her website at www.angelintuitivereiki.com
Ottawa Spiritualist Temple Christian Spiritual Ministries Inc.
Olde Forge C.C., 2730 Carling Avenue Sunday Service at 1:30 pm Worship, Healing & Message Service
Rev. E. Stoddard
& Various Guest Mediums
for Information call 613-521-9711
The Willpower to Quit Smoking By Luke Michael Howard
f you're a smoker in Ottawa you want to quit smoking and anticipate eagerly the day you can do so. But, still, sometimes it seems an impossible task. You try and try and then still get caught in the same grip of addiction. You want to succeed but find yourself, too often, standing in the same place as you were before. This is not just the case for a few smokers, it is the case with just about every smoker. Smokers try hard to quit but the dependence on nicotine can be too strong. It is a deadly drug with powerful addictive powers. The fortunate thing is that thousands of people are successfully escaping the grip of nicotine. Their determination to quit has won out over the horrible addiction. You can follow their footsteps too: You need to fulfill the commitment you have made with yourself and with those close to you. The first step is to alter your thinking and become and optimist. You
must change your habits, meaning any of the habits that lead you to smoke. You need to think of all the good reasons to quit, but only those that make sense to you, personally, and think how much better your life would be if you quit smoking, but use specific reasons. Write down the reasons you started smoking and the reasons you want to quit. Again, these must be your own reasons! Do not just use the reasons from anti-smoking ads you see on television or reasons others have used, they will not work unless they are reasons to which you are emotionally attached. This will give you strength. If you properly condition yourself mentally then you can certainly realize the commitment you have made to yourself. People are generally scared of the withdrawal effects without giving thought to the long term benefits of quitting. They never think that the pleasure, comfort and enjoyment that they are getting from smoking is short term. These feelings exist at a subconscious level. Studies say that we experience 60,000 thoughts a day, and unfortunately when you are scared of quitting smoking a high percentage of those thoughts can be negative.
“I Can Make YouStop Stop Smoking in One Hour”Hour” “I Can Make You Smoking in One If you’re having trouble kicking the Evil Habit Dr. Luke Michael Howard can transform even the most ardent smoker into a healthy non-smoker IN JUST ONE HOUR.
Dr. Luke Michael Howard, PhD
Dr. Luke, owner of the LUKEnosis Complete Mind Therapy organization, is a Smoking Cessation Specialist, has a Masters degree in Hypnotherapy as well as a Doctorate in Psychology. Dr. Luke has been studying Hypnosis for over 16 years now and has trained all over the world. After over a decade, Dr. Luke is still the youngest person
certified by the American Board of Hypnotherapy. Dr. Luke has been featured in all forms of media such as Tone Magazine, CTV Morning Live, and CBC Radio. He has developed an advanced hypnotherapy technique that turns weak willed smokers into empowered Non-Smokers in just one hour. He says “This technique is so powerful we are achieving a 95% success rate. This is incredible when you think that patches are only about 16% successful. We are so confident in the success of this treatment that we offer a free backup session for the remaining 5%. In fact, if after the session any one should need an extra session, it’s theirs, FREE OF CHARGE.” Dr. Luke explains, “This powerful breakthrough technique combines the latest discoveries in hypnosis and the new science of personal achievement known as Neuro Linguistic
Programming. This takes the power of hypnosis to a new level in helping people take back control of their lives.” Many local doctors are so impressed by the power of hypnosis that they are now referring many of their patients to Dr. Luke for his Accelerated Change Stop Smoking Programme. Dr. Luke says, “I am currently building a Doctors Referral Network to keep local GP’s informed of my developments and to keep them informed of their patients’ progress. Many celebrities, professional business people, nurses and housewives have benefited from stopping smoking with hypnosis, SO CAN YOU! The good news is that this incredible method of stopping smoking is available locally. The bad news there usually is a two or three week waiting list for an appointment – but even the medical profession believes it’s worth waiting for.
“I walked out a nonsmoker!” Caroline had been a smoker for the majority of her lifenearly 30 YEARS! She had tried every type of stop-smoking aid possible, tried using ‘will power’ to quit cold turkey but to no avail-that is until she met Dr. Luke. She recently sent him this follow up email: “I promise I will totally do a video testimonial for you in the future though, as the hypnosis TOTALLY worked...not only have I not smoked...I have not even WANTED to!!! It really is amazing” Check out more testimonial videos on: www.lukenosis.com and you can contact Dr. Luke at LUKEnosis to arrange an appointment at 613-8785874.
Medium & Soul Reading Akashic Records
THE FOUNDATION FOR SHAMANIC STUDIES
Recent Picture Reading
a non-profit public charitable and educational organization
Is offering Michael Harner's
The Body Soul and Spirit Expo at The Shaw Centre (Booth 105) October 14, 15 & 16 www.gypsygenevieve.com â€˘ 613-302-0680 The Ottawa Hypnosis centre can help you with the transition. Hypnosis has be proven in varous studies to be the most beneficial, quickest most permanent way to become smoke free. So, remember, write it down. Write down the reasons you want to quit smoking and use those reasons to start to motivate yourself. It's not an easy task, but many have gone before you so you know it's possible. For more details contact The Ottawa Hypnosis centre today on 613-878-5874 to book your FREE screening call. www.LUKEnosis.com
The Way of the Shaman
Shamanic Journeying, Power & Healing The Basic Workshop in Core Shamanism
October 15-16 ~ Sudbury November 12-13 ~ Windsor January 28-29 ~ Toronto February 25-26 ~ Peterborough March 11-12 ~ Ottawa (Almonte)
Led by Glenn Campbell
Faculty Member, Foundation for Shamanic Studies During this experiential workshop, participants are introduced to Core Shamanism, the basic methods used by shamans to enter non-ordinary reality for problem solving and healing. Particular emphasis is on the classic shamanic journey, as well as on shamanic divination and healing. A practical, enjoyable workshop, even for beginners!
For more information or to register, contact Glenn at firstname.lastname@example.org, 905 430-4953 or www.shamanspiritpath.com
Bioflex Ottawa Laser Rehabilitation
ain can originate from any number of places in our bodies. Arthritis, tendonitis, muscle tears; these are conditions, among many others, that trigger physical and emotional pain. Those experiencing the effects of conditions like these may find solace through the benefits of laser therapy. Ottawa Laser Rehabilitation is a company that promotes natural, drug-free healing that may even delay or eliminate the need for surgery. Headed by laser therapist Lindsay Mullen, the company advocates for and utilizes BioFlex Laser Therapy. The treatment system facilitates healing for a range of medical conditions and increases the production of endorphins, cortisol and the growth hormone. The treatment uses red and infrared light to accelerate healing and to decrease inflammation. The healing process begins when the light source is placed on the skin. After penetrating several centimeters, the particles of light, called photons, are absorbed by the mitochondria, the part of the cell that produces energy. This surge of energy triggers positive physiological responses and restores the cells to its proper function.
The use of BioFlex is new to Ottawa. Only a handful of laser therapy clinics in the city are currently using it. Ottawa Laser Rehabilitation physiotherapy and chiropractic’s clinics are located in Kanata, Bells Corner, Carling/Fisher and Orleans Despite the treatment system’s novelty, the benefits that this kind of therapy brings are numerous and sure to draw in many who are suffering from both new injuries and chronic pain. Typically, 8-24 laser therapy treatments of 30-60 minutes in duration are required for complete healing, but it depends entirely on each individual’s response to the treatment. While other conventional treatments for pain aim to relieve symptoms, laser therapy targets the direct source of pain at its site, bringing long lasting comfort and freedom. Visit Ottawa Laser Rehabilitation website to learn more and contact Lindsay Mullen today to start on your path towards a pain-free life. www.ottawalaserrehabilitation.com 613-203-3138 email@example.com
Discover the secrets of the universe through soul communication
he Soul World is vast. The Divine, Tao, saints, buddhas, ascended masters, angels, your beloved ancestors, and countless souls inhabit it. Your own soul resides inside your body in the physical world, but it also lives in the Soul World at the same time. Dr. and Master Sha teaches that everyone and everything is in the Soul World, because everyone and everything has a soul. To open your spiritual channels is to open your connection to the Soul World and to your own beloved soul, which is your essence, your best friend and guide, your true leader and boss. Open your spiritual channels to receive guidance from your own beloved soul and the Soul World. Open your spiritual channels to be a better parent, spouse, partner, friend, teacher, or healer. Your soul has great wisdom, knowledge and experience of hundreds or thousands of lifetimes and from your spiritual fathers and mothers in Heaven.
Your soul has great love and care for you because your physical journey deeply affects your soul’s journey. When you open your spiritual channels, you access wisdom and guidance to become your best self and live a happier and healthier life. Opening your spiritual channels helps accelerates your spiritual growth, bringing remarkable changes in your life. To be able to effectively see, hear and communicate with the Soul World expands your awareness. Through greater universal connection, you increase your creativity, wisdom and confidence, as well as develop your soul, heart, and mind intelligence. When your spiritual channels open, not only do you benefit from a more expanded perspective, but you also can live a soulguided life. Master Lynda Chaplin and Master Nina Mistry are Worldwide Representatives of Dr. and Master Sha. Join them November 4-6 to experience Divine Healing Hands Blessings and to learn how to open your spiritual channels—see ad below for details. To learn more, contact Master Lynda at 647.654.7711 or Lynda.Chaplin@DrSha.com
Open and Express Your Heart and Soul with heavenly wisdom, healing and light!
Open Your Heart and Soul to Healing Friday, November 4, 7–9 pm | Love oﬀering $10
An evening of soul healing blessings to transform any aspect of your life with the frequency of divine love and light. Experience the life-changing power of Divine Healing Hands. You could be chosen as a healing demo!
Discover the Secrets of the Universe
with Master Lynda and Guest Teacher Master Nina
Saturday–Sunday, November 5–6, 10 am–6 pm | $75 + one guest pass Soul communication is the sacred practice of receiving soul messages, wisdom and guidance directly from the Soul World through your spiritual channels. Soul messages and guidance can bring deeper clarity and understanding about your physical life and spiritual journey.
Open your spiritual channels to receive guidance from your own beloved soul and the Soul World. Open your spiritual channels to be a better parent, spouse, partner, friend, teacher, or healer. When you open your spiritual channels, you access wisdom and guidance to become your best self and live a happier and healthier life.
Master Lynda Chaplin Master Nina Mistry
Certified Divine Direct Soul Communicators and Akashic Records Readers Divine Channels and Worldwide Representatives of Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha
Heal and transform the soul first; then healing and transformation of every aspect of life will follow. – Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha New York Times Bestselling Author!
St. Paul University, Laframboise Hall, 2nd Floor, Normandin Room, 249 Main St, Ottawa K1S 1C5 Meetup.com/SoulMindBodyWellness-Ottawa | Facebook.com/LovePeaceHarmonyOttawa Master Lynda Chaplin | 647.654.7711 | Lynda.Chaplin@DrSha.com
TCM Recommendations During Fall By Steve Ryu, R.TCMP, R.Ac
all is a transition time from summer to winter, when crops reach maturity and nature begins to draw inward in preparation for winter. Much in the way that nature is changing, so should we begin to make changes to our own habits. Synchronizing our habits and our lifestyle with seasonal changes can lead to a healthier transition and fewer seasonal illnesses in the winter months. To support our body’s movement towards yin, autumn is a time when we should: 1. Dress for the weather! The body’s inward movement of energy means that we need extra layers of clothes to maintain warmth. 2. Exercise more moderately. Vigorous exercise brings energy to the surface and opens the pores, making us more vulnerable to the elements. Our body is also naturally less flexible in the winter, take care not to stretch as deeply in the winter months to prevent injuries. Gentle, moderate exercise is important to keep our body limber and to counter the brittleness of winter. 3. Rise later in the mornings. 4. Because autumn is a time of collection, calm and focus, it is a natural time for study.
3 s y a D ly On
New Life Acupuncture &SteveOriental Medicine Center (Eun Kyu) Ryu
, R.TCMP, R.AC Pre-Med at McGill University (B.Sc.), Master Program of Acupuncture at Mercy College, NY (MPA)
2211 Riverside Dr., Suite 106
• Infertility • IVF Support • Menopausal Syndrome • Women's Health • Allergies • Pain Relief
For appointments call
Receipts for insurance coverage • Disposable needles • Gift certificates available Affiliated with Riverside Acupuncture and Wellness Centre and Ottawa Fertility Centre for Infertility Treatment
5. Fall foods should be heartier in both flavour and type and prepared using cooking methods that are more warming. Eat less raw foods because their cold nature can be hard on digestion in the winter, especially for those with weak constitutions. The organs associated with fall are the lungs and the large intestine. In order to promote healthy lung and colon functioning, fall is a good time to focus actions on cleansing and protecting the lungs and the colon. Fortifying the lungs and the skin and mucous membranes protects against viruses and bacteria that lead to the colds and flus that are common ailments in the winter months.
BEST WESTERN HOTEL
1876 Robertson Rd., Bells Corners
NOVEMBER 4 - 6, 2016
Friday: 2pm-10pm Saturday: 11am-10pm Sunday: 11am-6pm
TOP PROFESSIONAL PSYCHIC READERS Psychics Lectures Mediums Demonstrations Tea cups Crystals & tarot cards Astrology for sale Holistic wellness show Join in on our seminars to find out Numerology about your own psychic abilities and Tarot Cards get your questions answered by our Aura Camera top pro psychics. Palmistry BE PREPARED FOR WHAT’S COMING UP! Free gemstone with admission $8.00; $5.00 with this ad 18
Living in harmony with the rhythms of nature and taking sensible actions to adjust our habits to the changing seasons are simple ways that we can boost immunity and maintain health. It was believed in ancient Chinese medicine that we could prevent disease and promote longevity through such habits. Certainly they are easy and useful habits that cost us little in time or money!
• • • • • •
EMF Balancers Cell Phone ADR Disks Gold Energy Cards Water For Life System Soil Balancer Homes, Businesses, Cars All products have Zero Point Energy
Cell 613-795-8827 Steve Priebe Tel 613-842-4758 firstname.lastname@example.org www.emffreezone.ca HAVE A BALANCED DAY!
Message by Dr. Mikao Usui Reiki healing for humankind’s evolutionary crisis
ever has humanity been so overwhelmed by outside forces. These energies attach themselves to every cell of your body and need help untangling from your energetic systems. Fear, stress, anger and anxiety are symptomatic of bombardments on the neural system, which challenges inner discovery and development. It is absolutely no surprise that humanity’s consciousness is feeling overwhelmed. Your body’s systems are being exhausted with a barrage of constant electromagnetic energy. The body cannot maintain this much stress and function optimally. This is a call to action. You are all One Cosmic Sentient Being breathing the same Life Force and sharing the same energetic vibrations upon this beauteous planet. It is now the time to release the massive amounts of pent up negative and harmful energy. A prudent first step is finding an experienced healing practitioner. Reiki is a beautiful and gentle, dynamically
vibrant healing instrument. Not only does it work on all of the human aspects: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual; it goes much deeper. It is a gateway into the realms of spontaneous healing. It is a momentous energy that calls upon Existence Itself as Its Source. The Reiki Master is the gatekeeper and is the active receptor of the universal cues given, in order to attain the highest healing for the recipient. The Reiki Symbols are entities unto themselves which are made available for the Good of Humanity. Finding the correct Reiki Master for you is key, as they are wide-ranging in their talents and abilities. Reiki helps with: relaxation, balancing body/ chakras, victim mentality, trust blockages, unexplained fatigue, Soul trauma and other issues which no longer serve your highest good. This is your life. How will you choose to live it? The choice has ever been yours. My name is Jazz (Jacinthe) and I am a Holographic Usui Reiki Master Teacher Trainer. Holographic means I tap into the client’s energy field, sense where there are imbalances, and help the body to remember its original blueprint for health and wholeness. Crystals, tarot and oracle cards are often used during my sessions in order to help us get a deeper understanding of the issues at hand. Spirit guides the session and lets me know what is needed. I follow the energy wherever it leads, with the aim of releasing that which needs to be released. This may mean journeying into your childhood, the cellular level, other lifetimes/dimensions/planets, or speaking with deceased loves ones, animals, angels, guides or ascended masters. I may even venture into the cosmos and retrieve the knowledge of your sacred cosmic contract, which is the deeper meaning of why you are here on Earth. Each session is absolutely unique and a deeply sacred ceremony. I never know where your soul will guide us. Reiki is my life’s passion and it is my joy and honor to be a spiritual midwife for those seeking to help themselves. I am a healer of healers. If you are struggling with an issue, feeling overwhelmed or would simply like to relax and rebalance, I am here for you.
Hyacinth Crystal Reiki is the name of my healing practice. Individual or group Reiki I, II, III classes available. Find me on Facebook, my website hyacinthcrystalreiki.ca or on Instagram @jazzreiki. 613-620-7463 20% Off initial visit.
Silence - the Yasoja Sutra
en days before the rainy season retreat Yosaja and his five hundred monks journeyed to where the Buddha held his three month retreat. They arrived in a boisterous way to greet the monks there with loud greetings and lots of talking. The Buddha heard this uproar and asked his faithful attendant Ananda, “What is that noise?” Ananda replied that the Venerable Yasoja and his followers had arrived and were greeting the resident monks. The Buddha asked for them to come to him, so he could send them away and dismiss them for their noise. The five hundred monks and their leader bowed to the Buddha and left the rainy season retreat in Jetta Park. They walked for many days to the east side of Koshala and arrived at the Vaggamuda River. Once there, they built small huts to begin their own rainy season retreat. Yasoja addressed his followers and told them that the Buddha sent them away out of compassion, so that they would practice deeply. All the monks saw this as true and practiced very seriously to show the Buddha their worth. The majority of them realized levels of enlightenment during their three month retreat. The Buddha’s rainy season had also finished and he remarked to Ananda that he could discern the energy of goodness and light emanating
Pine Gate Mindfulness Community Engaged Buddhism in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh Silent Meditation 7pm – 8pm every Thursday Pine Gate Meditation Hall 1252 Rideout Cr, Ottawa, ON K2C 2X7
First Saturdays – Day of Mindfulness 5pm – 8pm Contact 613 726 0881 • email@example.com http://ianprattis.com/PineGate/index.html https://www.facebook.com/pinegatesangha/ from the east. He realized that Yasoja and his five hundred monks had achieved something very deep and sent them an invitation to join him. They arrived quietly in the evening after many days of silent walking to find the Buddha sitting in silence, in a state of concentration called imperturbability – free and solid. When they saw this, they decided as one body to sit like that with the Buddha and entered the same state of silent imperturbability. Ananda approached the Buddha during the three watches of the night and asked him to address the monks. The Buddha remained silent. After the third reminder he said, “Ananda, you did not know what was going on…..I was sitting in a state of imperturbability and all the monks did the same and were not disturbed by anything at all.” In this deep unshakable silence the communication between the Buddha and Yasoja’s five hundred monks was perfect so that a deep transmission of insight, freedom and joy went to them. Tel: 613 726 0881 Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Free Your Neck & Back... ...Drop that STRESS
Biodynamic Osteopathy • Relief of Physical pain • Increased Energy & Mental Clarity • Deep Relaxation For appointment and more information call
Joah Bates, D.O. (UK)
Over 25 years experience
BodyTalk: Elevate Your Body’s Vibrational Frequency
cience has shown that the trillions of cells in our bodies and our overall body emits a frequency that is indicative of the state of our overall health and wellbeing. When that frequency slows down and drops below the normal range (62-72 MHz), disease develops and eventually death occurs.
So how can we elevate our vibrational frequency to reflect our current desired health outcomes? According to cellular biologist, Dr. Bruce Lipton, negative habit patterns and belief systems rigidify our cell membranes (that allow our body’s nourishment in and out!). Releasing and integrating these patterns enables the membranes to be more porous, receive more nutrients/higher energy frequencies, and therefore vibrate more quickly to enhance our well-being. (You may have noticed that when you stay stuck in a negative thought space, you become physically sick!) Shifting charged active memories, traumas, emotions, belief systems, etc., that create and influence detrimental health patterns, can be facilitated via energy therapies like the BodyTalk System. BodyTalk is able to bring these patterns into awareness and make suggestions to change the way that the body organizes its physical information around them. It then facilitates the movement of these stuck, lower density frequencies at the cellular level to influence health on all levels.
Jaya, Thank you for yesterday’s session. You have a knack of articulating to me what is happening underneath my skin. My foot is so much better now–just like that, after weeks of being swollen, sore and burning. And, after weeks of feeling very overwhelmed, our session soothed and relaxed me. Today I am breathing more fully and the feeling of overwhelm has dissipated. A big thank you to your radiant self! ~ Lorraine, Yoga Teacher, Ottawa Jaya Hollohan will be at the Statistics Canada’s Health and Well-Being Fair on Oct. 13 from 10am2pm at 170 Tunney’s Pasture, Ottawa and at the Body Soul & Spirit Expo on Oct. 16 from 11am-6pm at the Shaw Centre, 55 Colonel By Dr., Ottawa. For more information and/or to book a BodyTalk session, please visit Jaya’s website at: www.energythrive. com and/or www.bodytalksystem.com, or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jaya Hollohan MA is a Certified Advanced Parama BodyTalk Practitioner, Cranial Sacral, Lymphatic Drainage, Conscious Awakening Coach, Reiki II Practitioner, a Hatha Yoga Teacher and integrates trauma work into her practice. She is Author of the book: “Who We Are When We Thrive: Remembering Happiness and Rediscovering Health”, as well as other conscious media available on her website. Jaya is able to provide insurance receipts for her clients accepted by most insurance companies.
Tibetan Physician Treats Patients in Ottawa
world-travelling doctor of Tibetan medicine, called an Emchi, visits Ottawa for his monthly clinic where patients receive a mix of herbal treatments, acupuncture and massage for a wide array of conditions. The Emchi, named Shakya Dorje, is the general practitioner for 75 per cent of his patients throughout North America and has held a practice in Ottawa for 20 years. Shakya Dorje owns and operates his own herb making facility using ingredients harvested in the foothills and valleys of northern India. It’s a quality that allows him to develop specialized medicines for unique cases including one for brain tumours. “In Tibetan medicine, we’re meant to consider the whole of the individual,” Emchi Shakya Dorje said. “Even if a person has a particular complaint, we still look at the whole of their organism and history and try to find how the whole of the being got to this point.” One of the defining differences between western and Tibetan medicine is the former will analyze problems with the intent to treat a symptom whereas what Shakya Dorje practices aims to address the root causes of a condition with the goal of continual progress. “In modern western medicine there is a lot of focus on looking for a pathogen and attacking it or trying to suppress some sort of function,” Shakya Dorje said. “In Tibetan
medicine, the organism is not the enemy, it’s not something to attack, you’re trying to bring the patient to some level of health by changing the way the body functions.” Shakya’s journey to becoming an Emchi began by translating for the Buddhist priest and doctor Trogawa Rinpoche on speaking tours throughout India, Europe and North America through the 1980s. Picking wild growth plants with medicinal properties in the Indian regions of Ladakh and Dharmsala, undergoing holistic diagnosis and pharmaceutical exams and learning a unique method of taking the pulse that Tibetan medicine is renowned for were all part of Shakya Dorje’s medical training. He received his license in Tibetan medicine from the Chagpori School in 1990, though he had practiced as an apprentice alongside his masters on three continents for some years prior. Emchi Shakya Dorje views Tibetan medicine not as an alternative, but as part of the puzzle for improving human health. “The medical system we have enables us to deal with certain things, such as infections and certain acute conditions. It does well with those, it does not do so well with more generalized conditions,” Shakya Dorje said. Though he treats nearly every health issue he encounters, including having success with childhood cancers, Shakya finds high blood pressure arthritis, diabetes, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue to be the most common cases he sees. email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.shakyadorje.org
Doctor of Tibetan Medicine Tibetan Herbs
Emchi Shakya Dorje
1 416 762 2886
Ottawa Shambhala October 1 -3 Meditation Centre December 3 - 5 119 Ross Ave, Suite 102 October 2016
Experience the Power of Just Saying Yes!
his one-day uplifting JUST SAY YES! EVENT is happening in Ottawa on Saturday October 22, 2016 at the RA Centre at 2451 Riverside Drive from 9:30am – 4pm. Doors open at 9am. Trish Harris, one of the speakers, is the event organizer and co-founder of the initial JUST SAY YES! EVENT. History of the event A total of eleven dynamic speaker presentations and demonstrations will combine to empower the spirit within to Just Say Yes! Back by popular demand, this fully-energized day will help many to move forward in their lives. Sharing thought-provoking ideas and heart-opening inspiration, the topics being presented will range from nourishing the body, to tuning the spirit, improving emotional awareness, incorporating sound tools of music, and how to maintain balance during times of emotional turbulence. The JUST SAY YES! EVENT is a seminar about helping people to claim their own power to create happiness and peace in their lives through the variety of holistic tools shared by the presenters, for understanding the potential and open nature of mindbody-heart. Are we listening to the messages and opportunities to create change we desire in our lives, and in the world around us? These eleven presentations will empower us to continue to say Yes! to opening ourselves as we are creating change and space inside our minds and hearts, allowing joy in our lives and interactions.
Learn to Live Your Best Life! See the speakers who Trish has lined up on your behalf. Register now as it may be sold out at the door. Tickets are now available at http://justsayyesevent.com/ #Inspire #Ottawa #Event #OttawaValley
The overview of the speakers in this full one day event: Trish Harris: Cultivating Self Janet McCredie: Master of Ceremonies Diane Merpaw: 3 Sizzling Secrets to Living a Turned On Life Tara Taylor: Embrace Your Ego and Ignite Your Intuition Dr. Fadel Behman: Emotional Holistic Wellness Jolene Hung: Link between Self-worth and Net worth Susanne Shields: What I’m really saying is you’re not good enough
Valerie St. Denis Health Ways for a Healthy body Tony Gyenis: Tuning Fork Demonstration Rick Lécuyer: Healing Sounds for Meditation Demonstration Richard Dyson: Qi gong Demonstration Door prizes, loot bags and Silent Auction proceeds going the Make-A-Wish Foundation Come Join Us for an Inspirational Day Just Say Yes!
LET GO and LET GOD... what exactly does that mean? By Barbara Simpson
o many times I have heard the words Let go and let God, and for so long I believed it to mean turning my life over to an external omnipresence that would ‘take care of my life for me’, putting everything in place... surrendering to a greater force Outside of myself. However, lately, I’ve come to regard it as having a very different meaning. Letting go to me means letting go of the hold we have on life, the grip on the what and how we have come to define ourselves, of the mental images & understanding, that keeps us secure in the world. It’s ‘Letting go’ of what I term as the stagnant flow of energy, letting go of the resistance to change, and opening to becoming something or someone new. It doesn’t need to be scary, in fact, it’s quite liberating. Oh, there IS a greater force out there alright... it’s a constant flow of energy, that’s Everywhere, in Everything, in Everyone & is Universal. It’s there just waiting to be tapped into & brought into your life. It’s LIFE itself! And yet, it’s not just ‘out there’, it’s inside of us, and I bet the majority of us here are so stuck in our heads (our thoughts) that we really have no idea what it feels like to be truly alive, aligned & on purpose. Surrendering to the greater force doesn’t have to mean giving away a part of ourselves, and losing ourselves...it means FINDING ourselves! It means surrendering our minds, our doctrines, our belief systems & opening ourselves to Possibilities. It means breaking free of our belief systems, our perceptions and judgements of others, & of ourselves. It means letting go of expectations we have on the world and on ourselves. It means....MOVING BEYOND FEAR.. Fear happens when we stop listening within, & pay too much attention outside of us, and allow our minds to be our driving force.. When we stop loving ourselves, we disconnect from ‘us’, from Source, from who we truly are... pure LOVE with no boundaries. Sit with this for a moment…If we are a spark of Source incarnate, & source is Divine, is God, & God is Love, then we are pure unconditional love at our core. If I Am a spark of Source, then we all are, and at our core, I am you, and you are me.
I express through you, and you express through me. I am not lesser or better than you, and you are not lesser or better than me. I am not separate from you, and you are not separate from me. I therefore do not need to FEAR You... For you are me. I need only Love me, and I automatically Love you. There is only to fully express the truth of who you are through your personality, that lays hidden beneath FEAR, and to get out of your mind and into your core into your passion. Fear and the need to control creates blockages to our natural flow, to allowing ourselves to connect and express our highest most magnificent expression of our core - God/Source. When we step out of Fear, and step out of our minds & into our heart, we become fully present in the moment and able to move to the place of ‘observer’ to the place of Compassion & Gratitude for everything & everyone. When we see only beauty within & value ourselves, then we see only beauty in everyone and everything else. We express the best part of ourselves and life flows… Cherishing self comes first, love of others is the inevitable outcome So, I say to you Let Go...& Let GOD......Out!! SHINE! ONLY then will you be living Heaven on Earth.
Barbara is a Level III graduate of OSPC’s Ministry program, and part of the Teaching Team at the centre. She has studied with many spiritual teachers, including mediums from the Arthur Findlay college in England, and is certified in a number of healing modalities. Barbara has been on a spiritual journey most of her life and considers herself to be a seeker of spiritual truth. Join us each Sunday morning for a gathering of spiritual community at a non-denominational service. For more info., visit www.ottawaspiritualpathways.com
Clearing The Stigma Around Money
ealth is subjective. The amount of money we make to feel wealthy is based on the things that are important to us. How does one perceive wealth? In different cultures, wealth is defined through the acquisition of various things. Money is modern society’s yardstick for wealth. A cow, some cowry shells or land defines different individual’s view of wealth. Wealth is a state of mind as opposed to an amount of money. The ability to have one’s basic needs met is the first step towards the attainment of wealth. To many, money is poison with the power to seduce a good person down a negative path. But, does money have that much power? Like anything, if we hunger for something and go into denial, the thing we hunger for will become the only thing that maintains our focus. It is impossible to deny the presence of money when you are hungry, and the only way you will eat is to have money to purchase food to satisfy that hunger. Most people in human history have been incarcerated because they had no money to feed themselves or their loved ones. Accepting that money is the thing we use to define the value of the goods and service we provide, will take away the power of lusting for money. Sonia Nadina Haynes is an emotional healer, inspirational author of life changing books and catalyst for change in your life. She is a workshop facilitator and inspirational teacher. Find out more at www.soniahaynes.com
OPEN HOUSE Relax, Enjoy Refreshments & Attend Complimentary Lectures
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12th
9am - 5pm
Ottawa Campus, 613-680-9330
Emerald Plaza, 1547 Merivale Rd, suite 430, Nepean ONT. (Main Intersection - Merivale Road & Meadowlands Dr.)
IHN’s Diploma Program Overview in Applied Holistic Nutrition: Courses, Certification, Faculty,
Admission Requirements & Campus Culture
With Campus Manager & Program Advisor Joshua Fujimagari HBBA
Advanced Nutritional Symptomatology: Adrenal Fatigue: Prevention & Treatment through Nutrition - With Dr. Joel Villeneuve BSc., ND
Nutrition Through The Lifespan:
Optimal Infant and Childhood Nutrition - With Dr. Cheryl Allen BSc., ND, NCMP Balancing pH through Nutrition - With Kristin Shropshire MS, ROHP, RAc.
Info on Course / Curriculum & Career Opportunities I Natural Health Exhibit & Holistic Food Samples I Book Sale I Win Door Prizes
Ask a Naturopathic Doctor
hen my spiritual teacher Baba Hari Dass heard us complain that we were too busy to meditate, he would be firm in telling us that this was absolutely the most important time to do so. When able to follow this advice, I find that meditation slows down time, allows clearer thinking and gives me a break from the stress of life. It’s like exercise or brushing one’s teeth: get into the habit and it almost happens on its own; fall off the wagon and it’s like pulling those same teeth to get back on. That’s where group energy helps. Our teacher emphasized that to progress in spiritual life one needs five things: regular personal practice, study of scripture to clarify the path, positive work, play and group support! Not that scientific evidence convinces many of us to do anything, but there is a lot of research on the benefits of regular meditation: decreased stress through regulation of the mind and nervous system which becomes permanent over time; improved concentration; ability to lead a healthier lifestyle with less alcohol/tobacco/caffeine and better food; more self awareness leading to decreased aggression; increased happiness which shows up on brain scan patterns; more self acceptance; delayed aging with better cognition and more brain cells; improved cardiovascular health (in one study, 40 of 60 meditators were able to stop their blood pressure medication); and improved immunity, with fewer colds and flus. So what does lead us to new habits? Mostly pain, in some cases a natural evolution and/or inspiration by others. In my case, it grew out of meeting my teacher and learning a whole new philosophy of being—lucky me. I would love to pass on the blessing: consider taking a class with one of the many mediation teachers in the Ottawa area and see what happens… Katherine Willow N.D. directs the Carp Ridge EcoWellness Centre ½ hour NW of Ottawa and offers mediation, talk and tea on Thursday mornings— all levels of meditators are welcome. Optional donation.
613-839-1198 • www.ecowellness.com 2EXYVSTEXLMG1IHMGMRI Dr. Marcin Padlewski ND ,S[XS0IXKSSJ7XVIWW— 7ITEVEXMSR(MZSVGI with Lisa Kopil Tues Oct 11, 7-8:30, $15 ;IIOP]1IHMXEXMSR4VEGXMGI Thursdays 8-9am drop-in/ donation /YRHEPMRM=SKESZIV0YRGL ,SYV Tuesdays 12-1, $15 or $100/10 6IMOM4VEGXMGI%XXYRIQIRXW 7LEVIW Mondays 7-9pm, RSVP 1SRXLP]+VSYT,IEPMRK7IWWMSR [MXL/EXLIVMRI;MPPS[2( Tues Oct 18, 9-10:30am, $20 8LIVQSKVETL]-QEKMRK Thursday, Nov 3 RSVP %VSQE8SYGL8LIVET]ERH 'PEWWIWSR)WWIRXMEP3MPW[MXL 0]RRI.IROMRW TBA 2EXYVI4VSKVEQWJSV%PP%KIW PD Days for Children Please check our website for updates
Numerology Forecast for October 2016
dd the day of your birth to the month of your birth. Then add the number 1 for the month of Oct. NOTE – If you’re final number adds up to double digits, add the two numbers together again until you get a single number. If you still have trouble, email me at lbaird@ istar.ca Important note: This information is based on your current monthly cycle according to the laws of numerology. If you email me at (Lbaird@istar.ca) I will send you additional free information for the current year that you are in for 2016. Please send your day and month of birth. Free monthly newsletter also available. 1. You will be excited to know that many trying circumstances will be coming to an end. I know that you are pooped but you must force yourself to make a plan and get new seeds in the ground, NOW. They will grow. 2. Life will force you to take care of lots of detail in Oct. Try to remain calm and patient or you will be a raw nerve ending by the end of the month. Relationships and duty are the focus. This is a “we” month and not a “me” month. Stay Zen. 3. Are the people in your life sucking the life out of you? It is time for radical changes this month. Make an effort to let go of past worries and force yourself to be more optimistic about the future. You need a break from your relationships. 4. Did you enjoy the summer? I hope so, because it is all about rebuilding and work, now. It is time to focus work on every level of your life. Don’t forget that your health is the most important foundation so get busy. Lots of duty to you. 5. When the heck is this year going to be over….right? This is a tough one, and runs a whacky course all the way to Dec. You will experience some changes, and
perhaps even a lightening of your heavy load, but it will still be a slug. 6. Do your have a deep knot in your forehead? It is normal. It is all about change, and it is not always easy. Are you moving? Home and family life is highlighted. 7. You need to take a big breath, and SLOW DOWN, this month. Relax, as you could be close to critical over-load. Try to focus on more solitary pursuits and focus on fixing what needs fixing in your mind and body. 8. The month of Oct. wants you to get your brain in gear and make important decisions. No more research is necessary. During this influence you will have an overwhelming desire to make changes in your career. 9. I know that you are so ready to get your shovel in the ground and move forward but stand firm and do nothing except eliminate anything that is in your way. Fine tune your resume to prepare for new business opportunities in Nov. Laura Young is an Intuitive Numerologist and Core Belief Modification coach: Lbaird@istar.ca or call 613-725-7232. In-person (Ottawa, ON), Phone, Face Time and Skype sessions are available. www.yourdaysarenumbered333.ca
Cheryl Jiala Driskell
'Unveiling the Heart W orkshop!' October 22nd & 23rd, 2016 Find inner peace Release chronic illness Live Life Happier
Trouvez votre paix intérieure Libérez-vous de vos maladies chroniques Vivez une vie plus heureuse
Calendar ... Conferences ... Workshops Open and Express Your Heart and Soul with heavenly wisdom, healing and light! Quantum-Touch® Therapy Level I Certificate Training weekend Saturday and Sunday, October 29th and 30th, 2016, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Prevost, QC. Embrace your intuitive abilities and learn how to communicate with animals and receive the healing messages they want to share with us in a supportive environment. Facilitated by Jadi Kindred, author of Intuitive Animal Connections. Intuitive Animal Connections is a heartwarming, true story about the spiritual lessons she learned from abandoned dogs that she rescued. Please visit www. intuitiveconnections.ca for more information and to register. Workshop will be held at a beautiful lakefront property. Space is limited.
Aileen’s Oasis Information and Registration Aileen McKenna email@example.com www.aileensoasis.com www.quantumtouch.com 613-228-2272, by cell at 613-795-3751 In a few short hours you will learn how to run energy using meditation and special breathing techniques that will allow you to heal yourself, your friends, family, plants and animals. In fact, by the time you have your lunch break on the first day, you will have created amazing results. You will be learning from the first Canadian QuantumTouch Instructor, with an amazing record. Grounding and the Art of Creating Sacred Space Part I Friday, October 28th, 2016 , 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. A workshop about creating boundaries, clearing the aura, clearing a physical space, being present and secure in your own energy field. Ideal for energy workers, massage therapists, lawyers, social workers and anyone else working or living closely with others. For further information, a flyer and registration form call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, 613-7953751 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com www.aileensoasis.com
Intro to Christian Meditation Wednesday evenings: Oct 5,12,19 7p.m. How to Meditate John Main The Christian Tradition The Wheel of Prayer Leaving Self Behind Fruits of Meditation In the Scavi of St. Patrick’s Basilica 281 Nepean Street, Ottawa Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
November 19 & 20, 2016 Introductory Animal Communication & Animals as our Healers, Messengers & Mirrors 2-Day Workshop
December 3 & 4, 2016 Introductory Animal Communication & Animals as our Healers, Messengers & Mirrors 2-Day Workshop
Open Your Heart and Soul to Healing Friday, November 4, 7–9 pm • Love offering $10 An evening of soul healing blessings to transform any aspect of your life with the frequency of divine love and light. Experience the life-changing power of Divine Healing Hands. You could be chosen as a healing demo! Discover the Secrets of the Universe with Master Lynda and Guest Teacher Master Nina Saturday-Sunday, November 5-6, 10 am–6 pm $75 + one guest pass Soul communication is the sacred practice of receiving soul messages, wisdom and guidance directly from the Soul World through your spiritual channels. Soul messages and guidance can bring deeper clarity and understanding about your physical life and spiritual journey. Open your spiritual channels to receive guidance from your own beloved soul and the Soul World. Open your spiritual channels to be a better parent, spouse, partner, friend, teacher, or healer. When you open your spiritual channels, you access wisdom and guidance to become your best self and live a happier and healthier life.
Prevost, QC. Embrace your intuitive abilities and learn how to communicate with animals and receive the healing messages they want to share with us in a supportive environment. Facilitated by Jadi Kindred, author of Intuitive Animal Connections. Intuitive Animal Connections is a heartwarming, true story about the spiritual lessons she learned from abandoned dogs that she rescued. Please visit www. intuitiveconnections.ca for more information and to register. Workshop will be held at a beautiful lakefront property. Space is limited.
Receive Divine Healing Hands Soul Healing Blessings
Divine Healing Hands Certification Training Workshop Friday-Sunday, December 2–4, 10 am – 7 pm Elevate your natural healing abilities to divine source healing frequency and vibration with Divine Healing Hands. This extraordinary transmission can create miracles in your life and in the lives of your loved ones. Location St. Paul University, Laframboise Hall 2nd Floor, Normandin Room 249 Main St, Ottawa K1S 1C5 Information Master Lynda Chaplin 647.654.7711 Lynda.Chaplin@DrSha.com Meetup.com/SoulMindBodyWellness-Ottawa Facebook.com/LovePeaceHarmonyOttawa
Soul Mind Body Wellness Booth 128 Body Soul & Spirit Expo The Shaw Centre October 14, 15 & 16 Lynda.Chaplin@drsha.com (647) 654-7711
DIRECTORY • Groups ISUL GROUP INTERNATIONAL. RON CHAPMAN. Meditation classes and seminars. 232-1160. PATHWORK® Practical spiritual wisdom that lays out a step-by-step journey into personal transformation and wholeness. A challenging yet compassionate voyage of discovery to the Real Self through the layers of our defenses, denial and fear, guided by our own inner authority. Ottawa info: www.ottawapathwork.ca SPIRITUAL FRONTIERS CANADA (Explorations) SFC offers explorations monthly as: Talks/Workshops on FIRST THURSDAY evenings 7-9pm at the OTTAWA CITIZEN, Baxter Rd.) To attend, please see details. 3 WAYS: 1. Be on our SFC exclusive email list. For new spiritual and wellness seekers/learners, send email address request to email@example.com (Jean-Louis). Email removal on request. 2. See our web www.spiritualfrontiers.ca 3. Facebook.com/SpiritualFrontiers TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION ®. Transcendental Meditation (TM) — Jerry Seinfeld says, “TM is like having your cell phone battery fully charged. You’re ready to take on the world.” Visit us at ca.tm.org. A completely effortless meditation technique revived by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi from the ancient Vedic tradition of knowledge. Transcendental Meditation is taught by highly trained instructors in a standardized 7-step course, with ongoing follow up. Transcendental Meditation allows your mind to settle inward beyond thought to the most silent and peaceful level of consciousness, your innermost self. It is deeply restful and is backed by hundreds of published studies. See also www.tm.org. Ottawa center: 613-565-2030; email: Ottawa@tm.org. OTTAWA WEST HOLISTIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Through our monthly Talks, Panels and Presentations we educate, and empower professionals. This venue allows members to share information, brainstorm and form strategic alliances. For more information contact Lise at 613 795 1469, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.holisticchamberofcommerce.com/ on-ottawa-west. Join now for $35 discount. FRIENDS OF JUNG OTTAWA: present / appreciate / share ideas of C.G. Jung. Monthly, 2nd Saturday, 2 pm. Please email email@example.com or see https://friendsjungottawa.wordpress.com
• People RON CHAPMAN. Classes and seminars, meditation all levels, private consultations 232-1160. NADINE LA BELLE, M.A. Body, mind, spirit Integrative Healing®. 613-258-7492. TRACY MONTGOMERY is a somatic sex educator who offers erotic learning to those who want to expand their capacity for pleasure, love and joy, heal
the wounds of sexual abuse and explore the intersection of sex and spirit. www. tracymontgomery.ca | 613-656-8232
• Places MOVEMENT OF SPIRITUAL INNER AWARENESS (MSIA) (an ecumenical church), Ottawa-Morin Community. Weekly, Thursday, 7:30 pm services, followed by fellowship, at 103 Westpark Drive, in Ottawa: call to reserve. Marriages and spiritual counselling by appointment. Peace Theological Seminary Courses: as scheduled locally, by correspondence and by internet. For information or to reserve: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-841-1458. MSIA Canada (www.msia.ca); MSIA (www.msia.org)
• A Course in Miracles COURSE OASIS. Courses, support and study groups, spiritual gatherings, books. Mary Anne Buchowski and James Gregory, 613-726-0195. Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.courseoasis.org
• Accounting AMBITION ACCOUNTING – Bilingual Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CGA) with over 14 years of experience, providing bookkeeping, cash management, financial reporting and advice, budgeting and forecasting as well as strategic planning. Contact Jonathan at (613) 620-9965. www.AmbitionAccounting.ca
• Acupuncture CHINESE TRADITIONAL ACUPUNCTURE & NATURAL MEDICINE CENTRE. TCM. DAC. Jia Jun Huang & Annie Huang. Graduate of Shanghai Medical University (1960). Over 45 years experience. Member of Chinese Acupuncture Association of China & Canada. Acute & chronic pain, Accident. Sports injuries, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Insomnia, Stop smoking, Menopause, etc. Disposable needles are used. Insurance coverage. Free parking. One of the largest herb stores in Otawa. 613-235-5504. 867 Somerset St. W. Ottawa.
• Akashic Records PATRICIA V. LACROIX Psychic Medium, Empath, Akashic Records Counselor, Destiny Card Readings. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org SUZANNE TELLIER, B.A. Psych, Psychic Intuitive, CHt, MHt, NGH certified, Certified Past Life, 5 Path & 7 Path self-hypnosis teacher, Certified Gestalt Counsellor. Empower yourself and find your answers within. Free consultation. Facilitation, readings and workshops. www. answers-within.ca
• Alexander Technique THE OTTAWA-HULL SCHOOL FOR THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE, Richard Albert, Director. Health insurance covered. I now offer Alexander lessons in my office or at your
home 819-456-3484 email@example.com; or visit www.magma.ca/~alextech
• Angel Therapy ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® Diane Lanthier offers Angel Readings, EFT and Reiki. For guidance and help releasing negative emotions and patterns, contact Diane at firstname.lastname@example.org. 613 297 8293 www.reiki-light.com HEALING ANGELS OF THE ENERGY FIELD, Integrated Energy Therapy-Master Instructor and Journey Practitioner. Learn how to connect with your angels and be the best you can be. Contact Susan at 613-220-6551 or email me at email@example.com
• Archetypal Energies USING ENERGIES BEHIND 2 DIMENSIONAL SYMBOLS...runes and much more...for growth & development. Group & individual sessions. Contact Nancy 613-5960260 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Aromatherapy PLANET BOTANIX fills all your pure essential oil needs! We carry over 100 oils and other supplies. Purchase products from our line of all natural bodycare. 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444, www.planetbotanix.com
• Ascension Healing NEWLY-ACCESSIBLE LIVING TECHNOLOGY INTELLIGENCE for clearing stubborn, limiting energies from your 12-D Divine blueprint. www.MelindaUrban.com
• Astrology JACQUES GIASSON: Professional Astrologer with a background in psychological counseling and 28 years of experience. Become aware of your path and take advantage of your challenges and opportunities, natal, actual and future. Call: 819-770-9259. JUDY JIBB, Astrologer CertFAstrolS 613 304 4255, email@example.com 11TH HOUSE ASTROLOGY GROUP, open to all levels, to exchange & learn, 2nd Monday of month (Sept.-June), 61 Main St. Ottawa. Info: 613-821-4839. INSIGHTFUL, INSPIRING, and in-depth Astrology Readings. Over 15 years experience. Eve Mari Crete 819-457-1694 www.astrologereve.ca EVERY THURSDAY EVENING from 6 to 9 pm @ Planet Botanix, Helene Arts MA is available for astrological consultations. Please book in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org ASTROADVICE.CA – Enjoy Free Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Astrology Horoscopes. Order Your Personalized Reading and Get Your Questions Answered. Visit AstroAdvice.ca
DIRECTORY • Aura Photography Full body & chakra AURA PHOTOGRAPHY & Energy Clearing. Call: 613-699-7238 or click www.ReikiWithSusan.ca
• Ayurveda SV AYURVEDA CONSULTATIONS & VIBRATIONAL THERAPY: NURTURE PHYSICAL & SUBTLE BODY. Digestion, Ph bal, stress, ascenscion symptoms, sleep. 613415-1139 email@example.com
• B. O. S. LAURIE FRASER, certified B.O.S. practitioner. Excellent results: emotional issues (depression, anxiety, grief), pain, disease, allergies, mould, menopause, infection, insomnia, etc. Spiritual development, chakra work. 613-721-3781
• Beauty and Health NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Bed & Breakfast
IN RENOVATED CHURCH with attached Spa: Use of Hot tubs, Cold Tub, FAR Infrared & Finnish Saunas included in B&B price. Massage/Reiki available. Lanark: 613-2599988; Circa1894.com
• Birth Doula BIRTH DOULA offering 3 educational prenatal sessions, continuous birth support & 1 postnatal home-visit. Offering a wide range of holistic resources, including Hypnotherapy, Massage & Aromatherapy for pregnancy, birth & beyond. Visit: www.empowerbirth.ca 613.282.6001 firstname.lastname@example.org
• BodyTalk KRISTIN PETERSON: Registered Massage Therapist, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner & Certified Acupuncturist email@example.com or http://kristinpeterson.weebly.com
• Bookkeeping BOOKKEEPING SERVICES for Small Businesses, Non-Profit Org. Practical Accounting for Health and Wellness Practitioners. Bilingual Services, Free Consultation. More than 35 years of experience. Please contact Lucie at 514-7556570 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Bowen Therapy BOWENTHERAPY OTTAWA Bette Madigan. www.BowenTherapyOttawa.ca Certified Bowen Therapy Practitioner (advanced) Mother Earth Natural Health Store, 747 Richmond Rd. Insurance receipts available. Call 613-7224249 or e-mail email@example.com THE BOWEN APPROACH - Gently restoring your health. PAIN, digestive & respiratory issues and more. Certified Bowen Practitioner (Advanced) 613-799-3315. www.TheBowenApproach.ca BOWEN TRAINING ACADEMY, Janet Riley, RN, Licensed Bowenwork® Instructor. www.bowentrainingacademy.com. Courses in Ottawa and across Canada. 613 848-2083 firstname.lastname@example.org BOWENWORKS OF KINGSTON, Andrée Boisvert, Certified Bowenwork® Practitioner, 920 Princess St., Suite 105, Kingston, 613331-3625, email@example.com www.abholistichealth.com NEXT GENERATION PRECISION PROCEDURES for chronic pain, concussion & TBI, sports & accident injuries, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, plantar fasciitis, skeletal alignment, bedwetting and more. Carling and Woodroffe. Madeline McBride, advanced practitioner. 613.798.7628 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Buddhism PINE GATE SANGHA - www.ianprattis.com/ pinegate.htm - Engaged Buddhism in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh. 1252 Rideout Cr; 613 726 0881. Thursday meditation and study class 7:00pm; First Saturdays of each month - dharma talk and pot luck supper 5.00pm. Nucleus of Friends for Peace www.friendsforpeace.ca Resident teacher: Dharmacharya Ian Prattis - True Body of Wisdom INTRODUCTION TO AUTHENTIC ZEN TRAINING through instruction in zazen (sitting Zen) and kinhin (walking Zen). First Saturday of each month, 2-4 PM. Pre-registration required: email@example.com or 613-562-1568. Zen Centre of Ottawa www.wwzc.org
• Chakra/Aura Balancing
TRANQUIL SWAN Holistic Health Services. Kim Swan Reiki Master, Certified BodyTalk practitioner - offers a variety of alternative therapies and classes. Visit www.tranquilswan.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-240-9716
THE BOUTIQUE offers a 30 minutes Chakra/Aura Assessment and modification session. Also the Boutique offers many more services, please refer to www.arcange-ciel.com or call the Boutique at 613 424 9094.
JAYA HOLLOHAN MA, Advanced BodyTalk Practitioner, Certified Coach, Yoga Teacher & Author. Contact: (613) 866-7091; jaya@ energythrive.com and www.energythrive.com
DONNA KINNIBURGH, Internationally Renown, Deep Trance Medium (Edgar Cayce Style) Is now accepting Limited
Appointments – 613 649-8245 donna@ rainbow-lady.com www.rainbow-lady.com
• Chiropractic ACTIVATOR CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC. Restore proper spinal balance safely and comfortably with the precise low-force activator analysis and instrument. Dr. Stephani S.Dunk 613-226-9800. Baseline @ Prince of Wales
• Church CHURCH OF PERFECT LIBERTY, Ottawa,ON. www.perfectliberty.ca (613-225-1850)
• Cleaning GREEN CLEANING since 1988. Completely insured and bonded. We clean both homes and offices. Personalized friendly service with all healthy products. www.beauclean.ca 613-731-1532 or email email@example.com DECLUTTER. Revitalize your living space by revamping it to bring more energy into it? Reduce, Recycle, Re energize your clutter, your new open living space will give you that positive and refreshing energy that you require. What would it take to step towards that harmonious direction? 613 407 4498 janet_Livingston@Hotmail.com
• Clinics KILLENS REID PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC now offering TCM with acupuncture practitioner. Other services, Osteopathy, Vodder Lymphatic Drainage, Vestibular Rehab, Urinary Incontinence Rehab, Massage Therapy, Orthopaedic and Sports Physiotherapy. www.killensreid.com (613) 594-8512. PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: visit our website for a list of practitioners www.planetbotanix.com
• Clutter FROM CHAOS TO ORDER - bring on the Flow. Edie Lane Feng Shui Consultant, DeClutter Specialist. 613-565-1919 abundantlivingbydesign.com
• Coaching ACADEMY OF PERSONAL AND RELATIONSHIP COACHING www. ottawacounselling.com Coaching concentrates on healing and empowerment and deemphasizes being clinical and helping. Richard Haney is a wholistic coach who brings a wide range of skills, techniques and modalities to each coaching interaction. He provides warm, heart-connected and empathetic coaching. Please contact Richard Haney to enhance your life and make the most of each moment. Listening well is the most eloquent sign of caring. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy), 234-5678 or 726-3636. ANNA MARANTA: Coaching, Counselling, and Spiritual Direction from an Integral Perspective. Call: 613.867.5505 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTORY NOT ACHIEVING WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE? Moira concentrates on awakening your true potential, inviting and supporting the changes for YOUR highest good. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com LIFE SKILL WORKSHOPS INCLUDESAnger, Communication, Denial, Roles, ACOA, Co-dependency, Relationships and Spirituality. Every second Saturday at The House of Hope and Healing. www.lifelinesofrecovery.ca Lynda @ 613-858-7181 CANADAS-COACH.COM Marguerite Tennier, M.A., Fearless Living and wellness coach, Specializes working with over 40 prof. Women Who want to have more energy, live deeper and Transform their life. 613-744-1538 KATHERINE ARNUP PhD. Helping you navigate life’s transitions and challenges. Whether you are facing retirement, divorce, or an unexpected loss, I can help you overcome your fears and embrace your life with courage and passion. Expertise in dealing with illness, aging, death and dying. Contact me at katherine@ lifechangescoaching.ca for a free 1/2 hour session. http://www.lifechangescoaching.ca ARE YOU A MIDLIFE WOMAN STRUGGLING WITH GRIEF? Let Anne DeButte, Author & Grief Coach guide you on your journey. Avoid common pitfalls that can keep you stuck. Learn new tools with Reconnect-from-Grief.com
• Cold Laser Therapy CERTIFIED COLD LASER THERAPIST offering mobile services. $30.00 for 45 min session. Effective and safe for pain relief. treatment. www.ottawacoldlasertherapy.ca
• Colonic Therapy DETOX AND STRENGTHEN THE COLON. Gentle, safe, effective. Experienced Colonic Therapist and Holistic Nutritionist, SatDaya WIlliams at 815 Merivale Rd, Ottawa, 613-761-5982, www.holisticottawa.com, email@example.com By appointment only
• Counselling CAROLINE ELSON a Wholistic Lifestyle Counsellor. B.Sc M.Ed,CCC 613 282 7905, firstname.lastname@example.org Starting where you are, moving to create the life you want. Explore the physical, mental and emotional through traditional and alternative forms of counselling. Individual and Couple. ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst and psychotherapist. Individual therapy to address your unique concerns. (819) 568-0282 ACADEMY OF COUNSELLING. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) Specializing in individual and couple counselling and in comprehensive family mediation. Also specializing in bereavement, career and
stress counselling. Richard is an empowerment counsellor who is heavily influenced by Roberto Assagioli (Psychosythesis), C.G. Jung, Fritz Perls (Gestalt Therapy), Alfred Adler, Milton Erickson, Ken Wilber and Stanislov Grof (Holotropic Breathwork). 234-5678 or 726-3636. Web: www.ottawacounselling.com KATHY GLOVER SCOTT M.S.W., professional, experienced Reiki Master/Teacher (Ascended Levels). www.ReikiOttawa.com. Reiki to the 21st degree, 5th Dimensional Consciousness Program, Reiki and Crystals and Root Cause Release Work. Classes and individual appointments (some covered by extended benefits). 613-271-8636 REV. SHERRY HARRIS, MSW, RSW is a heart-focused psychotherapist, certified spiritual coach, counsellor, teacher, minister and energy therapist. She works 7 days a week and offers receipts reimbursable by most insurance providers. She may reached by phone at 613-236-8852 or by email at email@example.com. Her website is www,sherryharriscounselling.com. If you cannot come to her, appointments may be done by phone or Sykpe or in your home (travel costs added to the session fee) Hourly fee: $120. LUC DUMOUCHEL, MA, CCC. INDIVIDUALS/ COUPLES. Anxiety, ACoA, communication, depression, emotional dependency, infidelity, loss, separation, sexual problems, GLBT issues, self-care, spirituality. Ottawa/Hull. Insurance/sliding scale. Bilingual. 613-2359813 firstname.lastname@example.org ANNA GREEN COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY (MA CCC) Holistically integrated psychotherapy for individuals and couples by a registered psychotherapist – clinically supervised, receipts available. Downtown. Insurance/sliding scale. 613295-9987 www.annagreen.ca GET RESULTS @ www.SpiritualCounselling. ca FREE COUNSELLING AVAILABLE for people dealing with death and dying. Also, guidance to achieve your goals in life. 613-828-2836 EXPLORING THE POWERS OF THE MIND What are the tendencies of the mind? How can it be directed to be a supportive companion through the journey of grief? In this workshop you will explore practices including visualization, breathing techniques, concentration and reflection - to help you understand the mind’s powers and expansive possibilities. This workshop will be offered by Swami Matananda, for Bereaved Families of Ottawa in partnership with Yasodhara Ashram. REGISTRATION REQUIRED Wednesday, October 28th, 6:30 - 8:30 pm 211 Bronson Ave $30 contact: outreach@ bfo-ottawa.org. HEAL, CHANGE, GROW with a supportive listener.Safe and confidential talk therapy, combined with amethyst crystal BioMat, hands-on healing, and crystal singing bowl
toning. For women, female youth,and children only.www.healCgrow.comCindy@healCgrow. com SIGNY FRIDRIKSSON COUNSELLING AND PSYCHOTHERAPY M.A. (Counselling and Spirituality). Feeling stuck? Improve relationships,clarify goals, manage stress, and increase well-being. I offer calm & nonjudgmental listening, empathy and respect in a safe,supportive environment. Couples, families and individuals. signyfridrikssoncounselling.ca 613-864-5222 email@example.com
THE CANADIAN SCHOOL OF NATUROTHERAPIES AND SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT At the CSNSD we offer you success as a Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner, a Certified Personal Reiki Practitioner, an Intuitive Counselor or Energy Therapist. You can even become a Registered Integrative Naturotherapist. Also gain hours towards your A.N.N. membership through us! Have a look and Re-Ignite Your Life! www.canadiannaturotherapies.com 819-328-9128
• Cranio-Sacral Therapy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011. WELLNESS WITH MOIRA: CranioSacral and SomatoEmotional Release Sessions. Specializing in self empowerment for healing and health. Insurance Receipts. www.WellnessWithMoira.com 613.432.1239 DENISE GAULIN. Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also has a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. As a certified teaching assistant and study group leader offers monthly gatherings for students of CST and SER. By appt.: 613-738-9080 BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Crystal Healing LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Beautiful hand-picked crystals & jewellery. Workshops. Home parties. Crystal Healing sessions. 613-868-8468. www.lindaenergyhealer.com. Join my mailing list, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DIRECTORY • Crystals ASCENSION HEALING - Complete CrystalShamanic Healing services for people, animals & land | Online Crystal Store and Retail Location | 5-Day Crystal Healing Certificate | 2-Yr CrystalShamanic Certificate Program: evolved training in the ancient arts | 613-470-1888 karen@ ascensionhealing.ca | www.ascensionhealing.ca
• Dance BELLY DANCING FOR FUN! Awaken your own Goddess of Dance. Tracey @ 613-241-3397 or www.bellydancingforfun.com
• Dental Hygiene PROFESSIONAL TEETH CLEANING - Holistic Hygiene Dental Services - Vanessa Gomez RDH, Downtown Ottawa 613-851-3486
• Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Detoxification IONCLEANSE FOOT BATH with support for the ongoing process of detoxing. $40.00 (incl HST) Nancy 613-596-0260 firstname.lastname@example.org OTTAWA WELLNESS & DETOX CLINIC. www.ottawawellness.com 613.256.4886 ION CLEANSE FOOT BATH - Removes accumulated toxins from your body through the pores in your feet. Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739
• Dowsing OTTAWA DOWSERS, 2nd Wednesday of the Month Routhier Community Centre 172 Guiges St.(Cumberland/St. Patrick) 7-9:30pm. Pendulum, L-rod, Y-rod, bobbers and more. www.ottawadowsers.org 613-596-0260
• Dreams ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst and psychotherapist. Therapy practised with sensitivity to material from the unconscious such as dreams. (819) 568-0282
• Eco-Friendly ADORIT BOUTIQUE. Fair Trade Eco-fabric Boutique. Tarot Readings every Saturday 12:00 - 6:00pm. 153 York St. Ottawa. (613) 241-8354
• EFT & Energy Medicine COMBINING THE POWER OF DONNA EDEN ENERGY MEDICINE, ENERGY PSYCHOLOGY, EFT and PSYCHOTHERAPY to release blocks and empower you to Live your Best Life. Individual and couple sessions. Catherine McLenaghan, Registered Psychotherapist. www.energywellspring.com. Anxiety, depression trauma, life transitions etc. Insurance receipts. Call 613-730-0411
• EMF Balancing P.W. EMF BALANCERS, Home, Work, Auto. Steve Priebe (613) 842-4758, email@example.com, www.emffreezone.ca
• Emotional Freedom Technique ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® Diane Lanthier offers unique EFT work to help you release anxiety, grief, anger, fear, sadness, PTSD, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org. 613 297 8293 www.reiki-light.com VIOLETTA BOROWSKI, BEd, CHt, EFT Cert-1, SPHE-RE Through this gentle tapping technique, release emotional, mental, spiritual blockages and imbalances on all levels that were preventing you from experiencing peace, happiness and success in your life. A healthy emotional state, will immediately activate physical healing and well being. 613-808-4822 www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
• Energy Healing LAURIE FRASER, B.O.S., holographic healing, Reconnective, facade healing, past life. Excellent results: anxiety, depression, insomnia, hormones, disease, allergies, pain, addiction, spiritual blocks. 613-721-3781. LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective energy medicine. Stress, childhood issues, depression, pain, grief. In person or distance, people & pets email@example.com 613-868-8468 www.lindaenergyhealer.com VIOLETTA 613-808-4822 www.EFTottawa.ca The goal is for you to reduce or eliminate your pain rapidly & effectively. Let’s work on you using EFT along with other tools for your mental, emotional, and physical well being. EFT Certified ANNA GREEN, MA CCC — SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS Reiki, Cranial Sacral, Emotional Freedom Technique, SET, Bach Remedies, Meridians/Qigong. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime – Downtown. www.spiritwell.ca – 613-295-9987 AVALON ENERGY HEALING offers empowering and therapeutic in-person and distance sessions using Reiki, Integrated Energy Therapy (IET), Therapeutic Touch, Pranic Healing. Workshops for IET Certification Training: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced Levels. Contact Lori Ann (IET Master-Instructor) at www. avalonenergyhealing.com or 613-869-4859. RELEASE THE PHYSICAL, mental & emotional root blocks/stresses/traumas. Regenerate, accelerate physical healing, get guidance from your spirit guides and more… To experience a unique energy healing session with Monica please Email to contact@ monicadumont.com or call 613-864-4724 www.monicadumont.com
• Face Massage FACE MASSAGE (REJUVENATING) The Canadian Centre of Indian Head Massage. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com
• Facial Rejuvenation BURNHAM SYSTEMS FACIAL REJUVENATION is a powerful AntiAging Holistic Therapy. Realignment and toning of facial muscles; Release of physical and emotional blockages; Deep renewal of body and spirit. Gayle Mickelson 613 422 5701
• Feng Shui CLEARING THE ENERGY OF YOUR HOME can be magical. Move to the next level of your healing. Contact Edie 613-565-1919 abundantlivingbydesign.com
• Flower Essences FLOWER ESSENCES can offer support in every area of life. Gentle release of persistent patterns, blocks & trauma, assistance in acute or chronic issues, physical or emotional. Californian, Pacific and Bach Essences. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, FES-certified practitioner; 613-8204303, www.theflowersofaeksulap.com
• Foot Orthotics DR. JEAN-FRANCOIS GAUTHIER B.Sc., D.C., C Ped (C) is a certified pedorthist, a trained foot health specialist. Providing solutions for conditions such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, etc. Restore proper foot, knee, hip and lower back balance with confortable custommade foot orthotics. Conveniently located near Rideau Center, free parking: 418 Rideau St. Please call 613-241-3434. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.spineandfoot.com
• Gifts PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: eco friendly, recycled, unique and inspirational ideas!
• Gum Disease DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Head & Neck Pain DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Healthy Bra HEALTHY BRA - Orthopaedic and Post-Surgical Bra (Medical Device License). No wires. No elastic. Custom-fit. Where health, comfort and shape matter most – Sizes 28A to 44KK. Comfy Posture Solutions 613-521-9100
DIRECTORY • Herbalism ANNE DRISCOLL R.H. is a traditional herbalist wise in the healing ways of plants. In her practice she blends the wisdom of herbcraft with modern scientific knowledge. She works with individuals to restore the innate balance and strength of the body. All remedies are custom created to address each person’s unique health needs. For both chronic and acute conditions - let plants walk with you on the journey to wellness. Call the Avalon Herbal Clinic at 613-6121181 or drop by on Saturday to Mother Earth Natural Health (747 D Richmond Road.)
• Holistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Homeopathy J.B. HOMEOPATHIC DISPENSARY. Jo-Anne Bazinet, homeopath. Member of S.P.H.Q., C.S.H., H.M.C.C. 2062 St. Joseph Blvd., Orleans, ON, K1C 1E6. (613) 830-0487. Consultations & products available. MARILENA GAVRILA - NUTRIHOM D.I.Hom(Pract.), RNCP, Registered Homeopath for acute and chronic conditions and Registered Nutritional and Lifestyle Consultant; www.nutrihom.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; (613) 842-9328
• Hotstone Healing BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Hypnosis HYPNOSIS. Vivienne Filiatreault B.A. ( H.D.Ed.) Psych / counselling. Certified Consulting Hypnotist with N.G.H. and other International Boards. Over 33 years of experience in counselling. Try something different. For a free consult, call or text (613)301 – 1971 or contact email@example.com.
• Hypnotherapy WENDY ARMSTRONG, CHt, MHt, Master Consulting Hypnotist, CCIr. You can create the life you desire NOW! 613-823-3316 wendy@ wellness-centre.com www.wellness-centre.com AVOID THE MEDICATION ROULETTE! Advanced Clinical Medical/Dental Hypnotherapist successfully treating anxiety, stress, depression, addictions, unwanted habits, fears, pain, smoking cessation, weight mgmt, obsessive-compulsive behaviours, low self-esteem, self-sabotage and more. Specialist in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Fibromyalgia, Migraine Headaches. Visit www. graceplacewellness.com for info, verifiable credentials &
free Tranquility recording- Grace Joubarne, CCHt, LAPHP 613-422-7027 Toll-free 1-888390-3553 firstname.lastname@example.org MARTINE BRISSON, hypnosis and alternative therapies. REDISCOVER THE JOY OF LIFE with the help of hypnosis, EFT, NLP, Eye movement Integration therapy, Psych-K, Reiki and IET. I get to the source of the problem to eliminate it. Only certified 5 Path (5 phase advance transformational hypnosis) in the region. Teacher of 7 Path self-hypnosis. Stress reduction, remove fears, anxiety, self-esteem, traumas and more. Insurance receipt available. Gatineau . 819-205-6670 www.martinebrisson. com JAIME PALLEN CERTIFIED Hypnotist N.G.H member. Past lives interfering with your present explore how and what you can do to change it. Make an appointment @613-4541429) or www.hypnosis-in-ottawa.com BAD HABITS HOLDING YOU BACK? Hypnosis allows the focus to be placed upon what YOU WANT. Together we make the changes happen in the right way for YOU! Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www. WellnessWithMoira.com ACADEMY OF HYPNOTHERAPY www.ottawahypnosis.com When talking therapy is just not enough to dissolve old emotional blocks... Create new pathways by trusting and following fresh images, empowering suggestions and inspiring visions. Become whole again by re-membering and re-connecting forgotten parts of yourself. What inside! What outside! Consider the Whole... Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D.(Counselling Therapy) Hypnotherapist, 234-5678 or 726-3636. HYPNOSIS WORKS! Reach your objectives with Lynne Cardinal, a fully Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight Loss. She has a PhD in Eastern Philosophy from India. Lynne has been offering Stress Management, Burnout Prevention and Meditation workshops at the government and private sector for over 30 years. Insurance receipts. 613.721.7888 - info@ kaivalya.ca - www.kaivalya.ca KELLY McGUIRE Certified Consulting Hypnotist. Hypnosis is a Natural, Gentle and Safe way to make Lasting Changes in your Personal and Professional life. Kelly McGuire is an experienced and trusted Hypnotist who will guide you to become who you wish to be...Free consultation available. www.mcguirehypnosis.com 613-402-4766 SUZANNE TELLIER, B.A. Psych, Psychic Intuitive, CHt, MHt, NGH certified, Certified
Past Life, 5 Path & 7 Path self-hypnosis teacher, Certified Gestalt Counsellor. Empower yourself and find your answers within. Free consultation. Facilitation, readings and workshops. www. answers-within.ca
• Indian Head Massage THE CANADIAN CENTRE OF INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com AYURVEDIC HEAD MASSAGE certification with Jackie Cave, Fusion School of Natural Health. 613-389-4344 or info@FusionNaturalHealth.com KYMBERLI KER, IHM Practitioner, Relaxing Treatments. www.OttawaReflexologist.com INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE & HOT STONE MASSAGE- Professional practitioner and instructor certification programs. www.centreforholistictherapies.com
• Infrared Sauna SAGE WELLNESS 340 Gladstone www.sagewellness.ca. Book online or call 613-235-7243, Detoxify, Treat injuries, Pain relief, Weight loss, Reduce Stress, Improve Skin
• Intuitive Energy Counselling INTUITIVE ENERGY THERAPY & TRAININGS. Happiness and Health are yours! I invite you to www.intuitivelight.com for further information. Cheryl Driskell 819-328-9128
• Intuitive Numerology A NEW SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. Psychic Consultation. Laura Young 725-7232 email@example.com
• Intuitive Readings MARLENE STEVENS 819 483 9915 Intuitive readings & tarot. Medium & Angel card readings. Marstevens@sympatico.ca CONNECT WITH YOUR HIGHER SELF & INNER WISDOM: For insight, guidance, validation, inspiration and support. Readings on-line, by phone and in person. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www. WellnessWithMoira.com MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions - insightful, profound clarity. Michelle.Vezeau@sympatico. ca 819 827-2579 LINDA MEDIUM, Palm reader: for appt: Tele: 613-816-1808 SUZANNE WHITE Bilingual Psychic/Medium, Card & Photo Readings, Dowsing, Psychometry and House Clearing. 343-8826559 firstname.lastname@example.org www.suesintuition.ca
DIRECTORY INTUITIVE CHANNELER/MEDIUM ~ TRACY ROY channels her Spirit Guide, Whitehawk for psychic readings. www.intuitivetracyroy.com Visit her YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/troy1367 MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions - insightful, profound clarity. Michelle.Vezeau@sympatico.ca 819 827-2579 GOT A NEED? HAVE A PROBLEM? LET ME SERVE YOU. Derek Van Der Light. Shaman, Teacher & Exorcist. Call or Text: (613) 252-7509. Email: derek. email@example.com Blog: http:// derekvanderlight.wordpress.com RUNE READINGS BY WILLOW-MARIE POWER For the turning points in your life when understanding the reasons behind your choices, passions and creativity make all the difference. Those times when you need to know what you really want and what matters most. I offer in-depth, hour-long readings (gift certificates also available). To schedule an appointment email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-604-5086
• Journey JEAN BRAZEAU, Ottawa’s first Accredited Journey Practitioner. Give yourself the gift of freedom, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Reclaim the truth of who you are. Works with children, teens and adults. Energy Medicine (Reiki Master, Shamanism, Universalis) NLP, WEL-Systems TM Institute Master Facilitator. JeanBrazeau@sympatico.ca Phone: 613-295-2756.
• Jungian Analysis ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst. Depth psychology to address your unique concerns. (819) 568-0282
• Labyrinth ST. JOHN’S ANGLICAN CHURCH, Parish of March, 325 Sandhill Road, Kanata offers an outdoor, 11 circuit, paver Chartres design labyrinth open to the public at all times. We also offer an indoor, 7 circuit Petite Chartres permanent,painted labyrinth in the church hall. Contact the Parish Office for availability of our indoor facility. ( 613) 592-4747 or www.stjohnskanata.ca HEALING CIRCLE LABYRINTH Set amid 1,000 evergreen trees surrounded by a garden sanctuary overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Paths are lined with chakra coloured plants and stones. Now scheduling workshops and candlelit evening walks. Call Liz at 613-925-1278 or email@example.com
• Life Between Lives THIS IS THE SPACE between your current life and the one before. The times between death and re-entering the womb for another life. But what goes on in that time-space? What happens
to the soul? This is journey to the other side to better understand the reason for which we came on earth. The process is profound, the session itself last up to three hours. Martine Brisson, hypnosis and alternative therapies Gatineau, 819-205-6670 www.martinebrisson.com
• Light Body Acceleration LIPHE DESIGN.COM. pH Nutritional Microscopy. Donna Porteous 613 253 7467
• Live Cell Microscopy
LIVE CELL MICROSCOPY. Heal yourself at the cellular level. View red and white blood cell health, and contents of the blood stream. www.aliveandwellness.ca
• Low Impact Yoga LOW IMPACT HATHA YOGA www.zenforyou. ca The Zen for You Hatha Yoga classes are easy to do for people who have never tried yoga before. Manali Haridas, Certified Yoga instructor progressively teaches the yoga postures and different relaxation breathing techniques in a period of 10 weeks.
NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. LymphDrainage-Massage-Shiatsu-Reflexology. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
• Massage MOVEMENT HARMONY MASSAGE. Spinal alignment work, employing osteopathic techniques, attunement, Swedish & acupuncture massage. 33 years experience treating injuries and chronic back challenges in Orleans. Contact Heather Brown (613) 878-6480. ANN receipt available for insurance. LEARN INFANT MASSAGE. Kind gentle woman would like to teach infant massage to a parent and young child, aged birth to crawling (IAIM curriculum.) The classes will be 5 consecutive Wednesdays at a time convenient for you. We can meet in my south end studio or I may be able to travel to your centrally located home. There is not cost. Friends also welcome. For additional details please call 613.304.3427 MOBILE MASSAGE Have a professional massage in the comfort of your home or office. 20 years experience, reasonable rates. 819 962-8704 www. restorativemobilemassage.com
• Massage Therapy CALM CONNECTIONS Massage Therapy, 42 Holland Ave. Cathy Chatham RMT,
Kirsten Greenleaf RMT. Tel: 613 792 3223 www.calmconnections.ca NATURAL BALANCE MASSAGE THERAPY CENTRE Located in downtown Ottawa. Specializing in deep tissue / sports massage, pre / post pregnancy care, relaxation / stress reduction, headaches & chronic conditions. Gift certificates available. B6 - 130 Albert Street (between Metcalfe & O’Connor) Phone: (613) 566-3000 www.naturalbalancemassage.ca RIDEAU MASSAGE THERAPY - Feeling stress, pain,or just need to relax? Therapeutic massage can help. Providing treatment for acute and chronic conditions and injuries. Also trained in Acupuncture and Thai Yoga Massage. Free Parking. 418 Rideau St. 613-241-3434. More info at www.lorirmt.ca or contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care! KAREN MUNRO-CAPLE, RMT. Providing Healing, Relief, Joy! 1105-85 Albert St. between Elgin & Metcalfe. (613) 230-3527. www.kmc-rmt.com MAITLAND MASSAGE THERAPY: a healing company.Online booking. www.MaitlandMassage. ca Free parking. Melanie Ransom, RMT, BHSc. 878 Maitland Ave. 613-722-6423 RACHELLE BEHRENS RMT now accepting new patients at cozy home based clinic in Kanata. www.behrensrmt.com DIANA M SHELDRICK, Registered Massage Therapist since 2005. Also available, Maya Abdominal Therapy treatments. Please contact Diana at 613 265 7681 or www.arvigotherapy.com FILOSOFI LASER AND MASSAGE CLINIC. Offering Low Intensity Laser Therapy, Massage, Phsyio, Reiki, BodyTalk, ArmaTouch, Cupping and Orthotics. Let us get you back to doing what you love to do! www.filosofi.ca 613-225-1127. OTTAWA SHIATSU. Massage & Bodywork for All Ages. New Edinburgh Square. 35 Beechwood Ave., 3rd Floor. 613-620-0415. www.ottawashiatsu.com
• Medical Intuitive MANUELA WERTHWEIN 613-231-4575. www.VisionofSpirit.com Medical Intuitive, Medium, Energy Medicine Practitioner. Soul rescue. Reiki Master & Teacher. Teaches intuition skills (private or classes). Releasing blockages and stagnated energy grids within the Human Energy Fields takes place regardless of hereditary or environmental factors. Manuela will access the information in your biology and soul using clairvoyance as well as energy scanning with healing and Past Life Information. www.WindowtotheSoul.com
DIRECTORY ANGELA KEHLER, Certified Medical Intuitive www.soulbirdconsulting.com
• Meditation THE SILVA METHOD. Lise Blouin, Certified Silva Method Instructor. email@example.com 1 800 226 4428 CHRISTIAN MEDITATION COMMUNITY – There are about 40 groups in the Ottawa area that meet weekly to practice a way of silent, contemplative prayer using a prayer word or mantra, as taught by the late Benedictine Fr. John Main. For more information contact the Ottawa Area Coordinator at 613-233-6047 or firstname.lastname@example.org or consult www.wccm-canada.ca COSMIC MINDFULNESS, Meditation in the Yogic Tradition. Ongoing classes and guided meditations, Wednesdays at 7:30pm given by Chris Simmonds, including chakra awareness, Pratyahara and Yogic Meditation techniques. Attend an ongoing class or practice group. Advanced personal instruction is also available. Call Chris at 613-298-2447 or email email@example.com. Visit www.ottawameditation.ca for more info. SPARK OF LIGHT MEDITATION. Learn the life-changing practices of mantra meditation and mindfulness for peace of mind, wellbeing and spiritual awakening. Introductory and advanced classes for individuals, groups, workplaces. Courses on mastering thoughts, healing emotions, self-care and empowerment, consciousness expansion. Call Jennifer Bernius at 613-721-3787; jenbernius@gmail. com; sparkoflightmeditation.com A FORMAL INTRODUCTION TO AUTHENTIC ZEN TRAINING through instruction in zazen (sitting Zen) and kinhin (walking Zen). First Saturday of each month, 2-4 PM. Preregistration required: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613562-1568. Zen Centre of Ottawa www.wwzc.org BRIDGE THE MEDITATIVE PROCESS with daily living using tools & techniques.Nancy 613-596.0260 email@example.com MEDITATION ON TWIN HEARTS. A beautiful healing technique for illumination that works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (emotional heart) and the crown chakra (spiritual heart), making us a channel of divine energies, which we use to bless the earth & every being. Vanier WEDNESDAYS, 7pm. Cost: on donation. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org, http:// bit.ly/TwinHearts SAHAJA YOGA MEDITATION. Awaken your Kundalini energy to balance you, connect you to cosmic consciousness, and bring about your spiritual rebirth. Visit us at freemeditation.com or sahajayoga.ca. Saturdays 3:00 pm Ottawa Public Library 120 Metcalfe (FREE) MEDITATION AND PRAYER Thursday evenings 5-7pm. 3015 Richmond Rd. 613-828-2836.
• Migraines DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Music & Healing FOR 29 YEARS I have helped clients 2-82yr. with health concerns including ADHD, dyslexia, depression, cancer etc. Hands on approach using musical instruments. Call Shirley Schober @ 613-729-7758 PAMELA HOLM, Music Therapist Accredited A sound, music, and energy-based approach to therapy and healing for all ages. www.DeepSoulSinging.com www.DeepSoulEnergetics.com 613-829-1556
• Music Therapy PAMELA HOLM MTA - Exploring creativity unblocks stagnant energy/problems. Supports insight & healing. www.DeepSoulSinging.com 613-829-1556
• Naturopathic Medicine DR. KANDIS LOCK, ND. Licensed Naturopathic Doctor. Digestive Disorders, Allergies, Headaches, Womens Health, Chronic Disease, Cancer. Come in for free 15 minute consult to find out how naturopathic medicine can benefit you (no treatment provided). 210-190 Somerset St. 613-656-9629, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Nutrition MARILENA GAVRILA - NUTRIHOM RNCP, D.I.Hom(Pract.), Registered Nutritional Consultant and Homeopath; Nutritional and lifestyle consulting for your individual and unique health concerns. email@example.com; 613-842-0373. www.nutrihom.com BODY CHEMISTRY TESTING & BALANCING for optimal nutrient absorption & vibrant health. Physical & Emotional healing begins at the cellular level. Sensible, Sustainable, Effective Nutritional & Lifestyle recommendations. Iridology, testing for Heavy Metal Toxicity, Adrenal Function, & Free Radicals. 613-7259013; www.magma.ca/~PerfectBalance LANARK HIGHLANDS GRASS FED beef, organic chicken, garden, 613-268-2772
• Oral Health DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Orthodontics DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Osteopathy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011.
• Past Life Regression TAKE A JOURNEY and heal energy blocks at a soul level. To book your session with Monica please Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-864-4724. www.monicadumont.com SUZANNE TELLIER, B.A. Psych, Psychic Intuitive, CHt, MHt, NGH certified, Certified Past Life, 5 Path & 7 Path self-hypnosis teacher, Certified Gestalt Counsellor. Empower yourself and find your answers within. Free consultation. Facilitation, readings and workshops. www. answers-within.ca WHAT WE BRING INTO AWARENESS, we bring into healing. To book a session, contact Cheryl Clark at 613-890-2178 or Aromacher67@gmail.com
• Pranic Healing FAYE HEALEY IS A FULL-TIME PRANIC HEALER offering in-person healing sessions as well as distant-healing sessions. Through distant healing, she has successfully treated clients all over Ontario and Quebec, and as far as Saudi Arabia, Paris, Thailand, Japan, England, and Morocco. Whether in-person or remotely, Faye treats clients for a broad range of physical, emotional and psychological ailments, which may include anything from broken bones to PTSD, multiple sclerosis to Pranic facelifts and weight-loss programs, and helping people enrich their homes or businesses through Pranic Feng Shui. Inspired by the benefits of Pranic Healing in her life and the lives of others, Faye now teaches Basic Pranic Healing and Superbrain Yoga courses in Ontario and Quebec, and holds a weekly Twin Hearts Meditation in Vanier every Wednesday at 7pm. (www.pranichealingontario.ca, email@example.com, Facebook.com/ECPranic, 613-282-0801)
• Psychic Counsellor MARIE-SUZIE “The Heart Whisperer” The Holy Spirit guides me. Let’s talk, I listen. 613-591-1860.
• Qigong CHOW QIGONG. Chow Medical Qigong exercises and meditation classes held at McNabb Community Centre, 180, Percy Street since 1986. Tuesdays 9:30-11:00am, Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm. Chow Qigong is taught by certified instructors and helps to relieve stress and promote self-healing. Complementary 1st class. For more information contact OttawaChowQigong@gmail.com QI-MATIC RESEARCH CENTRE; Workshops by Sifu James: Jan. 16, 9:30noon Free Seminar; May 13-15 Retreat; June 4-5 Transposing and Mapping; July 9, 9:30 -noon Free Seminar; July 9-10 Information Healing. Contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613 762 8893
DIRECTORY • Quantum TouchTherapy THE POWER TO HEAL Aileen M. McKenna, Certified Quantum-Touch, Instructor/ Practitioner since 2004, first instructor in Canada improve physical strength, release physical and emotional stress, improve sleep, increase creativity, remove pain. Information on personal appointments and classes: Aileen’s Oasis 613-228-2272, 613-795-3751, out-of-town enquiries at 1-866-493-0236, or by e-mail email@example.com and check out. www.aileensoasis.com. www.wellnessunlimited.ca
• Reconnective Healing PATRICIA V. LACROIX, Reconnective Healing Practitionerª. The Reconnectionª and Reconnective Healing¨. firstname.lastname@example.org Visit: www.TheReconnection.com ALEXIS NICOL – Reconnective Healing® Practioner and the Reconnection since 2005. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com
• Reflexology VALCRON REFLEXOLOGY- The healing touch. Registered nurse, RAC certified reflexologist and Therapeutic Touch Practitioner providing services to clients of all ages since 1998. Home-based Reflexology practice in Orleans. Home, hospital, retirement as well nursing home visits provided on request. Valerie also provides Animal Reflexology maintaining animal wellness and healing. For more information contact Valerie Cronin, RN, SCM, BA (Hons), MA, CCRP at 613 852 6129 email: email@example.com BALANCE RELAXATION THERAPY. Reflexology, Ayurvedic Yoga & YOGA MASSAGE FOR BETTER HEALTH. Lori Chamberland, 613-2557934 balancerelaxationtherapy.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Reflexology-Massage-Shiatsu-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
REFLEXOLOGY BY RISHMA is a home based practice in Westboro. Sessions offered for 1 hour or 45 minutes. Receipts provided. By appointment only. House calls available. (613) 890-1062 www.reflexologybyrishma. com JUST BE REFLEXOLOGY. De-stress and detox the whole body gently with Foot Reflexology at Green Spirit in Manotick or Home Studio in Riverside South. Caroline Chapman 613 915 6778 nowjustbe.com
• Reiki WENDY ARMSTRONG, CRA-RT, Usui & Karuna Reiki Master. Sessions & training for all levels. 613-823-3316 wendy@wellness-centre. com www.wellness-centre.com CATHERINE BASTEDO HOLOGRAPHICUSUI REIKI MASTER; Karuna Reiki® Master. Personalized classes in English or French; Reiki Master/Teacher Program; individual sessions. Online Healing Your Chakras classes; Bird Vibes meditation decks. Nature Retreats in Muskoka. www.visionreiki.com. 819-918-3436. firstname.lastname@example.org MANUELA WERTHWEIN, Reiki Master & Teacher. USUI System of Natural Healing. Private treatment & classes, Level I, II & III. Energy Medicine Practitioner, Medium. Medical Intuitive. Soul Rescue. Body/Mind/ Soul Intuitive. Past-life/Akashic Information. 613-231-4575 www.VisionofSpirit.com www.WindowtotheSoul.com KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, www.OttawaReflexologist.com HEALING CONNECTION: Usui & Karuna Reiki Master, Lightarian Reiki, QuantumTouch, Intergrative Energy Therapy, EFT and Magnified Healing. These holistic therapies will help you to relax, relieve stress and heal on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Roger, 613 322 7585, email; email@example.com
ALEXIS NICOL - RCRT - Foot reflexology, receipts provided 613-263-7925. www.firstlighthealing.com
PESI SHROFF Traditional Usui Reiki Master/ Teacher & Reiki Practitioner Lise Desjardins are committed to self-empower individuals who commit themselves to healing & personal growth. They offer Hands-on & Long Distance Reiki Treatments; Reiki Level I & II courses & Reiki Masters. Reiki is used for: Pain, Stress & Chronic Medical Condition Management; Anti-aging & Health maintenance; Improving Immunity, and more. Also See Workshops section. Visit www.zgoldenlight.com; Pesi: 613 829 0224; Lise: 613 795 1469; firstname.lastname@example.org “Empowering one person at a time”
GREAT FOR STRESS, relaxation and general well-being. $40.00 Nancy 613-596-0260 email@example.com
ALEXIS NICOL – RMTT, Reiki Master Teacher Trainer. Private sessions and training, receipts provided. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com
KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, 613.897.9642 www.OttawaReflexologist.com
3 in 1 BASED ON USUI METHOD. New and all levels welcome (individual & small classes) Nancy 613-596-0260 stonetreehaven@yahoo. com
REFLEXOLOGY ASSOCIATION OF OTTAWA offers Individual sessions (foot, hand or ear reflexology), private or corporate events, as well as fund raising events are available. We offer training towards certification as well as membership for professional Reflexology practitioners and students of Reflexology. Contact: www.ottawareflexology.ca
LAURIE BERG, RCRT - Hand & Foot Reflexology with Reiki www.rootessence.net - 613-722-4004
REIKI IN THE WEST END Stressed out? Aches and pains? Reiki can help you relax and feel better. Flexible sessions from 10 to 60 minutes. Contact Barb at 613-228-9176 or firstname.lastname@example.org DEBRA DESJARDINS at Angel Wing Reiki. Kanata; Morgan’s Grant. Reiki sessions for all ages. Reiki for animals. Classes for levels 1 and 2 and children. www.angelwingreiki.com 613-435-2100 FINDING YOUR SELF - Reiki is a gentle technique for restoring and balancing your body’s natural energy to encourage better health. Reiki treatments are available on the Amethyst Bio-Mat. A true mind, body and spirit experience. Reiki Master, Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739 JIKIDEN REIKI – FRANCINE MINEAULT, Reiki Master and Shihan, teaches Jikiden Reiki in the Ottawa-Gatineau area, in French or English. www.espacereiki.com / info@ espacereiki.com / 613 446-7307. HEAL. GROW. THRIVE. I am an IET and Usui/ Karuna Reiki Master teacher offering healing sessions, Reiki and IET classes. Frederic Papillon 613 805-3733 www.crystalheartlotus.com ANNA EARLE GREEN, MA CCC SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS – Body-centered process work: Reiki & Classes, Craniosacral, SET, EFT, and more. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime. Downtown area. www.spiritwell.ca 613-295-9987 JARDIN REIKI GARDEN. A universal energy of compassion. Jacinthe Potvin, Usui Master/ Teacher. For Reiki treatments given with all the love my heart contains please call: 819 319-1216 or email@example.com DONNA DILLMAN, Usui Reiki Master. 1 hour Circa 1894 Day Spa visit included in treatment price. Lanark. 613-259-9988. Circa1894.ca
• Restorative Yoga PATHWAY YOGA, Wednesday 1-2:30pm, Ease, Soothe mind and body through a series of supported postures nourished by the breath. This Iyengar yoga class is a haven if your energy is low, your stress is high, or you just want to be quiet and go inward. www.pathwayyoga.ca 613 806-9642 346 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
• Retreats TARA SHANTI RETREAT CENTRE Near Montebello, Qc. Large property, quiet location. Open year round. Max 5 persons. Yoga, polarity and Esalen massage. Also silent retreats. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rolfing® Structural Integration MIRANDA GREENACRE (Dayvis) Advanced Rolfing Practitioner 400 Pleasant Park Rd. Ottawa, On. K1H 5N1 (613) 866 2427
DIRECTORY • Room for Rent Workshop space and therapy rooms available at Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444 ROOMS FOR RENT. Shared bathroom. Utilities included. 3015 Richmond Rd., 613-828-2836 GORGEOUS ‘VIOLET FLAME HEALING ROOM’ available at Green Spirit, a cosy, high vibration spiritual store located at 5558 Manotick Main St in Manotick. Very reasonable rates. Flexible schedules can be accommodated. Various forms of advertising included.
• Schools ASCENSION HEALING - 2-Yr Crystal-Shamanic Healing Program: evolved training in the ancient arts | 5-Day Crystal Healing Certificate | EOV (Extra Ocular Vision) | Drunvalo Melchizedek’s School of Remembering & more… 613-470-1888 | email@example.com www.ascensionhealing.ca
• Shamanism ASCENSION HEALING - Complete CrystalShamanic Healing services for people, animals & land | 2-Yr Certificate Crystal Shamanic-Healing Program: evolved training in the ancient Arts | 613-470-1888 | karen@ ascensionhealing.cawww.ascensionhealing.ca LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective Shamanic sessions for anxiety, childhood issues, depression, abuse, pain, grief. In person or distance, clients worldwide. People & pets. 613-868-8468 firstname.lastname@example.org www.lindaenergyhealer.com TRADITIONAL CEREMONIES for physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Chakra Balancing, Cord Cutting, Past Life Journeys, Animal Totem Journeys, and many more. Please contact SatDaya Williams www.HolisticOttawa.com 613-761-5982 SHAMANIC ENERGY WORK IN PERSON OR AT A DISTANCE for physical, emotional and spiritual healing and well-being. Also animal totem workshops. Janice Land (613) 834-6677. www.journeytoinnerhealing.com CRYSTAL SPIRIT OWL Crystal Shamanic Practitioner, Reiki Master, IET®, Energy clearing & balancing for mind and body. Crystal layouts & grids. In person or distance, summary provided for distance. Contact: Brigitta at crystalspiritowl@ gmail.com or 613-355-1832
• Shiatsu OTTAWA SHIATSU Massage & Bodywork for All Ages. New Edinburgh Square. 35 Beechwood Ave., 3rd Floor. 613-620-0415 www.ottawashiatsu.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Shiatsu-Massage-Reflexology-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
• Skin Care NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Somatic Sex Education SOMATIC SEX EDUCATION offers a new way of understanding our bodies, inviting the integration of body & spirit, the opening of expanded consciousness and allowing access to our most powerful source of creativity, healing and joy. www.tracymontgomery.ca | 613-656-8232
• Sound Healing DEEP SOUL SINGING – Healing Vocals & Singing Bowls. Body/Soul/Mind. Individual/group. Singer/songwriter/musician: Pamela Holm MTA www.DeepSoulEnergetics.com 613-829-1556. SOUND THERAPY WITH FIBONACCI & SOLFEGGIO TUNING FORKS. Expand your consciousness and promote healing on all levels of your being, across all dimensions. Bring your soul back into perfect alignment with its own ‘song’! Contact Kay Aveling at Green Spirit in Manotick, 613 692 5151 or 613 795 1970.
• Sound Healing Massage COMBINING CRYSTAL BOWLS, tuning forks and other sound healing instruments to enhance your relaxation experience. Julie certified Orthotechnician (massage) since 1994. 613-254-8469.
• Spiritual Direction A ONE YEAR ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM for spiritual directors. The program is grounded in the Jewish wisdom tradition with an integrated interfaith component. Visit our website trainingforspirituality.ca or email us at email@example.com
• Spiritual Medium ANGELA AZARIA, PSYCHIC MEDIUM & SPIRITUAL COACH, firstname.lastname@example.org, 613 913 8511, www.loveheals.ca
• Systemic Constellation Work CONSTELLATIONS WITH SPIRIT: personal, family, & soul transformation individual & group sessions Diana Claire Douglas. www.inspiritworks. com email@example.com 613-820-8850
• Tarot TAROT AND CARTOUCHE READINGS: I have been reading cards since 1986 and use the Mother Peace Tarot deck as well as the Cartouche deck. Eleanor Ann Rowan 613-746-6778 PERSONAL READINGS Tarot-Astrology Judy Jibb 613 304 4255, firstname.lastname@example.org PSYCHIC GUIDANCE WITH TARA MEGHAN. Angel/Tarot Card Readings $40. email@example.com
• Tea Leaf Reader TEA LEAF & COFFEE GRIND reader. Crystal & obsidian balls. Object reading, Dowsing, Tarot, Zen & other cards. Helene Gibeault 613-7487419. firstname.lastname@example.org
• Thai Massage HOT TUBS, Cold Tub, FAR Infra-red & Finnish Saunas & more. By the hour, ½ day or day. Massage/Reiki/B&B attached. Lanark: 613-259-9988; Circa1894.ca
• SPHE-RE NEW TO OTTAWA! In Pain? Experience this new Divine healing energy. www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
• Spiritual Centre OTTAWA SPIRITUAL PATHWAYS CENTRE, Weekly Non-denominational services, Sundays 10:30 a.m. at the Westboro Masonic Hall, 430 Churchill Ave. N. All welcome. ottawaspiritualpathways.com
• Spiritual Counselling FACILITATOR & GUIDE: ConstellationWork, Soul Talk, creative meditation practices, reiki. Workshops/individual sessions Diana ClaireDouglas. email@example.com 613-820-8850.
LORI MACKAY RMT- Thai massage stretches the whole body and helps remove deeply held tension in the muscles. 418 Rideau St. 613241-3434 Free Parking. For more info contact Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.lorirmt.ca BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Therapeutic Touch THERAPEUTIC TOUCHª - profound relaxation & pain relief; supports healing all levels. Can be applied in acute, chronic or emotional conditions. House calls, hospital visits available. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, TTNO-Recognized Practitioner. 613-820-4303, www.theflowersofaeskulap.com
• Therapies & Healing PAST LIVES AND KARMIC HEALING. Through deep meditation reconnect with your past lives to heal hold wounds and free yourself from karmic links. Nathalie Hillman in Gatineau, French
DIRECTORY or English. email@example.com 819-930-2290 reprisedememoires.com
• Theta Healing FILOMENA LAVIGNE is a spiritual - intuitive, advanced certified Theta Healing Practitioner, Reiki-Master and IET Master-Instructor: She believes wherever you are is always the perfect place to start uncovering, healing and evolving into the song of your truest heart. The song that declares your divinity and wholeness and brings forth into your life the beauty that is residing in your truest brilliant-self. Appointments in person or by telephone at 613-596-9249 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org DO YOU WONDER IF THINGS ARE EVER GOING TO LIGHTEN UP... or if anyone can help? Experienced, compassionate, intuitive, adept at clearing the way. Several methods tailored to your situation and needs. 45-minute appointments; central, phone sessions. Lynda Anderson email@example.com
• Visceral Manipulation DENISE GAULIN Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also had a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. By appt.: 613-738-9080
• Web Design A WELL-DESIGNED WEBSITE will help spread your message and grow your business. Contact us, and get an effective online presence today! www.dewpoint.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-236-5758. MINIMEWEBSITES.COM Affordable websites, banners. Free Consultation: 613-824-9348 WEBSITESBYDARLENE.COM - One small business helping another. From $250. CLEAN & SIMPLE website design. Launch a brand new website for your business in 2-3 weeks. What if launching a professional website for your business was really easy? 613-220-3126 email@example.com
• Workshops GROUNDING AND THE ART OF CREATING SACRED SPACE A two-day workshop about creating boundaries, clearing the aura, learning how to clear a space, how to be present and secure in your own energy field. Ideal workshop for energy workers, massage therapists, lawyers, social workers and anyone anywhere who works with or lives closely with others. For information and registration call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, or by e-mail at aileen@ aileensoasis.com QUANTUM-TOUCH: The Power to Heal Certificate workshop in Quantum-Touch therapy, a powerfully simple modality that will transform your ideas about your health and your life. This wonderful modality can be used with other modalities and is very helpful for self-healing, distance healing, working with clients, friends, family, pets, water, and gardens. For information, call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, aileen@ aileensoasis.com and www.aileensoasis.com. BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION, SelfEmpowerment, Counseling & Developmental Workshops by Reiki Master Pesi Shroff & Reiki Practitioner Lise Desjardins: Bring about the Paradigm Shift from a mindcentered to a heart-centered approach. Workshops: 1) Letting go of False Ego; 2) Releasing Self-limiting Thoughts; 3) Releasing Unpleasant states - Fear, Anger, Frustration, etc; 4) Forgiveness, the Easy Way; 5) Energetically Harmonizing Your Relationships; 6) Energetically Quietening Your Mind. Also see Reiki section. Visit www. zgoldenlight.com; 613 829 0224; 613 795 1469; firstname.lastname@example.org “Empowering one person at a time” SPIRITPAINTING® WORKSHOPS WITH JENNIFER “LIGHTWOLF” JONES in Ottawa. Learn Basic, Advanced, Practitioner and Instructor levels. Learn to “Unfold the Mystery”. No previous art training necessary. See www. spirtpainting.com for more information. Or contact email@example.com
• Weddings WEDDING CEREMONIES. Rev. Evelyn Richter 613-596-2817; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.revev.ca CO-CREATE THE GOWN OF YOUR DREAMS! Wedding, handfasting, commitment ceremony attire for all - bring your ideas to life for your special day. Tracey at 613-241-3397 or email email@example.com. Online portfolio: www.tav-creations.com MARTINO‘S BRIDAL ALTERATIONS AND TAILORING. 30 years experience Tailoring for the whole family .by app. 613-739-5034 Martino2527@hotmail.com
• Wholistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS with an esoteric approach using hypnosis and NLP. For more info visit www. TheSuccessRoom.ca or call 613.699.4555 Check out WWW.PLANETBOTANIX.COM for a full listing of upcoming workshops/certifications! 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444 WORKSHOP SPACE AVAILABLE days and evenings. Maximum 25 people. 3015 Richmond Rd. 613-828-2836
• Yoga RAMA LOTUS YOGA CENTRE Are you stressed? Anxious? Overwhelmed? Exhausted? We’ve got you covered. With 100+ weekly yoga and meditation classes in a variety of styles
there is something for everyone (sometimes even soup!).Come shop, socialize, sip on our house tea, read from our community library or drop off a food bank donation. Can’t afford yoga rates? Let’s talk. Work exchange, student rates, early morning, donation, like we said, we’ve got you covered, because yoga is for everyone With 100+ weekly yoga and meditation classes in a variety of styles there is something for everyone. Work exchange, student rates, early morning, donation. www.ottawayoga.com 613.234.7974 342 Gladstone Ave YOGA & TEA STUDIO. Located on 10 acres of land in the beautiful village of Carp, near the Carp Farmer’s Market. Over 20 classes a week, for all ages, sizes and life-stages! Beginners, Hatha, Yin, Kundalini, Hot, Gentle, Restorative, Prenatal, Baby&Me, Kid’s yoga and more! Yoga Teacher Training certification course available - see website. Nice selection of yoga mats, bolsters and other props, DVDs, CDs. Complimentary tea after each class! Experience yoga in the country fresh air just minutes from the urban outskirts! Conveniently close to Kanata, Stittsville and Almonte! Beautiful drive, peaceful setting, lots of free parking, why go downtown? 613-3046320, www.yogaandtea.com SATTVA YOGA - A Kanata Yoga Experience Classes taught integrating a variety of yoga styles (Kripalu, Viniyoga, Structural Yoga, Vinyasa) as well as Somatic Movement & Pilates. A practice of balance, integration and compassion is offered: centering, breath work, warm-ups, flowing & static poses, relaxation, meditation and reflection. All levels welcome. Jo-Anne Stasiuk, MA. Professional Level Yoga Certification. 592-5936 or sattvayoga.ca MAITREYA YOGA STUDIO offers you an amazing atmosphere where you can take a break from everyday life and find your own authentic mind/body experience. Over 25 classes weekly on our Open Class Schedule. Visit us online for our Registered Classes and Workshops at www.maitreyayoga.com or contact us at 613-692-1515. PATHWAY YOGA. A beautiful, welcoming studio in the heart of Westboro. Learn how Iyengar yoga can lead body and breath, heart and mind along a brighter, healthier pathway. www.pathwayyoga.ca 613 8069642 346 Richmond Road, 2nd floor WISHINGTREE YOGA CENTRE -- Simply Yoga. For beginner to experienced practitioner. 200h Traditional Hatha Yoga & 50h Yin Yoga Teacher Training.www.wishingtreeyoga.ca LA TROPIQUA CAFÉ-Lounge, Yoga Studio and Spa, a new and innovative gem at 1292 Wellington St. West. An oasis for relaxation and healthy living. Contact: 613-695-CALM (2256) YOGA IN-HOME or AT-THE-WORKPLACE, RYT/insured. Individual or small group. Lessons and classes. Book your time. 613271-8583, www.dirghayoga.ca
CLASSIFIEDS • Kindred Spirit SPIRITUALLY ORIENTED MAN, 61, looking for a romantic relationship to share laughter, love and fun. Call Mark at 613-257-0003.
• For Sale ZYTO ELITE HEALTH ASSESSMENT device for sale…Fully updated and new. Asking $8K. Paid $12K USD. Email: email@example.com or call 613.697.0140 www.Zyto.com for more info about device.
• Shared Accomodation SPIRITUALLY-MINDED SENIOR looking to share a house or apartment with 1-2 other like-minded women (not necessarily seniors) in Feb. or March of next year. I prefer to live in Ottawa west. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
198 Main Street, Ottawa, ON • 613-234-9597 • www.thegreendoor.ca
My name is Paula Barbara Bean and I am an Intuitive Listener. I have over 30 years of experience in all things paranormal. I also earned a bachelors and masters degree in counselling psychology from McGill University. Throughout my Life’s Journey, I have learned by being a student, by teaching and through experience, how to listen and to hear the heart of another person. Often, an individual is not able to access their true feelings and thoughts because of the noise in their lives. Noise is all of the stress and messages that surround a person throughout their days. I act as a mirror, a reflector. During a session, I will LISTEN to you. I will use tarot cards if you so wish, to help illustrate what is going on inside of you…your thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams. Together, we will examine where you are right now…in the present and what some of your future paths may look like, based upon the choices that you make. Your future is not fixed. You have choices and are active in creating your future. Kindly, Paula (613) 762-6055
ooth and gum infections cause a multitude of whole body illnesses or cause inflammation that spreads through out the body. There at least 13 to 15 dangerous organisms in the mouth out of 400 to 500 different organisms in the mouth. Some are bacteria some are fungi some are viruses and some are parasites. There are about 15 areas of research looking at remote bodily connections to dentistry. These range from osteoporosis to Alzheimer’s to digestive tract cancers to heart diseases, kidney disease, strokes, pre term babies to erectile dysfunction. Further on the subject of Periodontal diseases let me quote one astute clinician, Dr. John Coombs M.D., “…I have been astounded at the ability of gingival infections to cause constitutional symptoms, such symptoms …are debilitating to the patient and they should be of concern to the general physician. It is unfortunate then, that the gingival the most severe infections going untreated, and at times even unnoticed. Physicians need to be better trained in the recognition of gingival infection, and both physicians and dentists need to be reminded of the significant role such infections can play in the general medical condition of tissues are such a sadly neglected part of the body, with all but patients.” Finally he comments on that incredibly powerful oral parasite called Entamaoba Gingivalis that is easily capable of consuming red blood cells or white blood cells at will as I, George Paul Greenacre, have personally witnessed many times in a phase contrast microscopes. Dr. Coombs states very correctly, “We have much to learn from continued research on the oral amoebae.” These comments are written in the forward to a book that should be required reading for all medical and dental students, Introduction to Protozoa and Fungi in Periodontal Infections, Dr. Trevor Lyons BDS and E. Stanfield BA 1989, Ottawa. Then we have this powerful 50 year old quote for Dr. C. C. Bass. Dr. Charles C. Bass M.D. was the former dean of Tulane Medical School. He was part of the first team of microscopic pathologists to discover how to differentiate malaria from typhoid. When he retired his curiosity about the mouth lead him to study
Dr. Paul Greenacre, General Dentist
DrLaserPaul Greenacre Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine
DDS, FAACP. FAGD, FICOI
Laser Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine 613-234-5758 email@example.com 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com www.medicaldentistry.ca Call to book a lecture on Laser holistic dentistry and integrative medicine
DowntownDowntown and Alta Vista locations location
Dolphin Dentistry Oral Health is Now Essential for Total Health Call for a free consultation 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com firstname.lastname@example.org the organisms in the mouth associated with dental and periodontal infections. In 1965 he ominously and prophetically published his findings in the 1965 American Heart Journal (27-pp 718 -719) “In almost all ailments of the heart caused by bacteria, the source of the infection is known to be the pathologic and infected environment of the teeth…the health, welfare, and even life itself, of persons who have heart conditions which predispose to infections may depend upon prevention and control of dental disease… caries is a source of bacteremia only, and then temporarily, from advanced–stage infections involving infections of the pulp. Bacteremia in the periodontal pocket and in the diseased periodontal tissues are the source of almost all bacteremia from the environment of the teeth… I believe that, at some time in the future, leading cardiologists will wonder, in retrospect, how information so needed by their patients could have been overlooked or neglected for so long.” Remember this is 1965! In the last 6 years I have been working with a new laser and 10-step protocol to stop and reverse gum disease. It is the MPV7 Periolase laser from the Millennium Corporation from Cirritos, California. Their protocol is FDA approved and is making great changes in people’s lives. Now we can gently stop bleeding gums reverse gum pockets and stop bad breath. YouTube LANAP by Dr. Dawn Bloore and enjoy the informative presentation. Dr. Paul Greenacre, 613 234 5758 email@example.com
more pronounced and the other was deeply imbedded. I also held my hands on both sides of her face along the jaw bone, to create the space for the jaw to heal. Aileen M. McKenna, Certified Quantum-Touch Therapy I moved down to her right hip, and placed my hands Practitioner/Instructor, Empathic Life Coach on the front and back of the right hip joint. Slowly I could feel the tension held in the have always worked with clients hip begin to reduce. When I was who present with different complete and asked how she felt, conditions. Often these conditions she was quite surprised that those were in the spine, and were visible formerly painful places seemed to as curvatures. However, often they have totally changed. are not visible, and although the client will feel a lot of discomfort Over the next few days, she called from these misalignments, there is me to let me know that she had In Ottawa area serving Ontario & often very little that can be done to slept very peacefully, and had no Western Quebec create change, until they come to more nightmares. There were no see me. I’m working with just such headaches, and she was very AILEEN MCKENNA more a condition, and it has been this pleased with the results. Certified Quantum-Touch® Practitioner incidious and troublesome situation Aileen M. McKenna is a Certified Certified Quantum-Touch® Instructor for about 15 years. QT Instructor and Practitioner, certified Associate Polarity Practitioner as the first Canadian instructor in June I love doing his work, and have Certified Aromatherapist 2004. She has taught classes to 1,000s continued to enjoy it more and more of students across Canada, in the as time passes. I suppose as I become AILEEN’S OASIS Caribbean and Scotland and sees 100s more confident, and have greater 613-228-2272 of clients annually in her private clinic sensitivity it just is more fun, but to 613-795-3751 in Ottawa. Aileen has been offering witness how much the discomfort firstname.lastname@example.org energy healing in the Ottawa area email@example.com just disappears as the condition www.aileensoasis.com for more than 25 years, initially with changes is blissful, and this situation www.quantumtouch.com Polarity therapy and Cranio-Sacral was just such an event. prior to learning Quantum-Touch® My client had a root canal about therapy. You can reach her at 613-228-2272, or by e-mail 15 years ago. Following that procedure she had pain at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can check out her in her right jaw and in her right hip. She has also website at www.aileensoasis.com, her blogsite at www. experienced disturbed sleep, nightmares, and severe wellnessunlimited.ca and the Quantum-Touch website at headaches. She told me that there was a problem www.quantumtouch.com with several cervical vertebra and when I placed my
Experiencing Spinal Straightening
Breakthrough in Energy Healing
fingers along the 7 cervical vertebrae, I could feel that C2 was quite out of alignment to the left of the spinal column. So, I held my fingers on either side of that vertebrae and in fact probably on the transverse process of the vertebrae. I could feel it shift slowly back into alignment along the spinal column. Then I worked on the two lower vertebra, C3 and C4. They were not out of alignment to the side, but rather initially one seemed
55 Burnhamthorpe Crescent Toronto, ON Canada M9A 1G6
Taking Responsibility For Our Emotional Reactions
Sherry Harris, MSW, RSW, OM-Psycho-spiritual counsellor, coach, teacher, healer
n these very turbulent, high energy times we live in, it is very likely you are going to get triggered over and over again, from friends, co-workers, your family and especially your partner. Believe it or not, it is our family and partner’s job to push our buttons, just as it is anyone deeply connected to us. It is a sacred contract we set up with them in between lifetimes. We have asked them to help us to grow. But, of course, we forget that. We cannot heal what we are not aware of. And when a deep core issue comes up for us, we feel it and we know it. It can feel like rage, devastating loss, overwhelming fear and sometimes shame, guilt or resentment. These issues are all created in our childhood, buried in our subconscious, just waiting for the right, safe time for them to come to the surface of our awareness so they may be healed with our love, allowance and acceptance. I have found the inner child work invaluable to heal these old wounds that pop up putting our life in turmoil. Most of our deepest hurts, insecurities and angers are formed in childhood between the ages of 3 and 8. By age 8 most of us have formed our life script, which tells
A Course in Miracles
The modern spiritual classic, A Course in Miracles, appears in the writings of many spiritual teachers, but what exactly is it?
This eight-week course will provide a solid foundation for understanding this immensely practical path of spiritual awakening. It will focus on the radically transformative teachings of the Course and their powerful effects on our lives and our relationships. Of benefit to spiritual seekers new to the Course or simply curious about it, as well as experienced students who want to deepen their understanding and experience of the Course. Offered by Course Oasis Monday evenings, October 16th - December 4th, 2016 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. • Fee: $180*
For more information, contact Mary Anne Buchowski 613-726-0195 • email@example.com • www.courseoasis.org This course was sent to open up the path of light to us, and teach us, step by step, how to return to the eternal Self we thought we lost. –– A Course in Miracles *Contact us for information about our financial policy.
Abundant Life Coach Psycho-Spiritual Counsellor Wedding Officiant firstname.lastname@example.org www.sherryharriscounselling.org 613-236-8852 Insurance Receipts Available us how we will relate not only to ourselves, but to our parents, family and other people in our lives. We have developed a program of how we think the world works and what we think we need to do to survive in it. Having done that, we bury this programming deeply within us and continue motoring on unaware we have created this invisible operating system that is running our lives. We know what we believe to be true, but generally have no idea why we believe what we do and why we have certain expectations of those around us. When our buttons get pushed we know we have hit a core issue that needs addressing with love, support and understanding. It will feel as if someone is deliberating doing something to hurt us. The opposite is really true. Someone is doing us a favour by triggering us, by pushing our buttons. As I said before we cannot heal what we are not aware of. When triggered, it is easy to feel like a victim, blaming others rather than taking responsibility and doing the needed healing work. The truth is we are never victims. Rather we are working through the growth opportunities we set up with our soul prior to incarnation. The truth is if you have buttons they will be pushed. The work is to heal the buttons, our emotional hot spots. If you want to know how to effectively work with your wounded inner child, the one who is desperately asking for love, support and safety come let me teach you how. This is the most profound and deeply healing work you will ever learn and it is invaluable in this time of shift and transition. This intense and healing light is bringing to the surface everything within us that is stuck, dense and unable to receive the consciousness raising light we are currently living in at this time of ascending energies. Sherry Harris, MSW, RSW, OM-- psycho-spiritual counsellor, coach, teacher, healer, Trinfinity8 practitioner. 613-236-8852, email@example.com
Divorce University Two Years Later
t has often been said that “Knowledge is Power.” Over the 37 years that I have been working as a family lawyer and mediator, I have often been struck by the misinformation that clients seem to have acquired. Whether from canvassing family law websites that deal with jurisdictions other than Ontario, or perhaps from just watching too many American TV shows, many couples who have tried their best to obtain accurate family law information have wound up being sadly misinformed. To combat this epidemic of misinformation, I started a program two years ago called Divorce University. In a free, half day seminar that I offer from time to time, I explain, in simple English, the basic concepts of family law for separating couples in Ontario. The next seminar is Saturday, October 22, from 9:30 am – 12 noon in a hotel in downtown Ottawa. (Details are sent out by email to every person who registers.) The seminar is for the general public, as well as for professionals who work with separating spouses. In the seminar I focus primarily on the three main areas of every Separation Agreement: 1. Parenting Arrangements. This is the section that deals with all aspects of the parents’ arrangements for their children (except for the financial arrangements, which are covered under point #3). What will their custody arrangement be, and what will their timesharing arrangements be for their children? (These are two completely separate matters.) What happens if one parent wants to move away from Ottawa? What happens if they can’t agree on something to do with their children? 2. Division of Assets and Debts. This can be the most technically complicated part of an Agreement. The family law of Ontario sets out a detailed mathematical formula to, in effect, divide up the assets and debts accumulated during a marriage equally between the spouses. Most couples know about this basic 50/50 rule, but there are important exceptions (and exceptions to the exceptions!) that can change the basic rule significantly. This part of the seminar pays particular attention to the matrimonial home and pensions. 3. Financial Support. This includes spousal support, if applicable, as well as child support. There are always three questions to consider here: Is the spouse/child entitled to support? If so, how much and for how long? These questions are usually easier to answer with respect to children than for spouses. In addition to these three main areas, I also discuss the following topics: common-law situations, issues specific to same-sex couples, wills and powers of attorney, life insurance, children’s property, Canada Pension Plan
• 37 years’ experience as family lawyer-mediator • Mediation of Separation Agreements, Marriage Contracts and Cohabitation Agreements • Evening and weekend appointments available • Sliding fee scale • Free initial consultation Evita M. Roche 33 Somerset Street West, Ottawa, ON K2P 0H3 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
613. 237.7335 division, and several other important matters. And – most important – I leave lots of time for a Q and A session. (Participants have told me over the years that this is the highlight of the entire seminar.) Most separations are fairly straightforward. Unless the couple owns property overseas, say, or between them has four pensions in three different provinces (as I once dealt with), most situations are reasonably simple – at least from the legal point of view. But having accurate information on which to base decisions is key. Knowledge may indeed be power. But it can also provide clarity, certainty and relief from the stress of the unknown. Hundreds of separating spouses have attended Divorce University over the past two years. I hope you’ll join me on Saturday, October 22 to gain some more knowledge about family law. Remember, the seminar is free, but you must register with me at evitar@ sympatico.ca so I have enough chairs for everyone! Evita Roche was Canada’s first full-time lawyer-mediator. Since 1979, she has helped over 5,000 couples mediate the issues arising from their separation. In the 1990’s Evita was a Professor of family law and mediation at the University of Ottawa law school, where she received the first Excellence in Teaching Award. Her private practice is restricted to separation and divorce mediation, and she frequently delivers seminars on subjects related to family law.
“The world she is round!”; “No, the world she is flat” ©Michele St.Amour, October 2016
Chakaura™ ~ Institute of Soul
Education Subtle Energy
Naturopathic-Energy© & This new era demands a re-alignment of our ideas Chakaura-Structural-Balancing™ Program of reality. Reality is comprised of two worlds that govern our awareness. The inner and outer world; Advanced Self-Development Program the physical and non-physical; the yin and the yang A Training in Mastering Subtle Energies and subtle senses founded on Naturopathic Therapies. of life; polarities described as the science of life. Your awareness determines how and which world you choose to give attention to. Wisdom is when you are ��������������� able to equally balance your awareness between your inner and outer vision of life and act accordingly. A course in Self- Discovery Enlightenment is to see and understand reality fully Formation de Découverte de soi from its source; the inner life. Understanding & A universal ‘shift’ of awareness of reality is Mastering the Energies in your life! spreading like wildfire. Our daily consciousness is Comprendre et Maîtriser les énergies dans votre bringing attention and credibility to our inner world, vie! the world of our spirit, our essence, our soul. Our The Key to Happiness! “I invite you to join me La clé du Bonheur! technology, our choice of entertainment, our spiritual on a Journey of orientation and even the language we use points to By\par Michèle C. St.Amour Self-discovery!” this amazing shift now in motion. The ever-increasing symptoms of physical, mental www.chakaura.ca Our programs are bilingual 613.306.0130 and spiritual stress we face daily is simply symptoms and a bi-product of this inherent shift. What was once true is no longer. What was once make-believe is now Humans have a deep reticence in accepting change. It truth. This can be described as ‘Evolution in motion’. is not something that is in our nature for new realities It has its ups and downs, its highs and lows. It behaves upset and un-ground us in ways that make most of us much like the weather, and is as unpredictable. These very uncomfortable. But if we wish to survive this next can be likened to shock waves of change, of evolution, phase of our evolutionary journey, it is time we open directly bound to our rooted belief system. It may at our spiritual eyes and embrace the need to transform times stagnate for days or months to then suddenly our ideas and reconnect once again to the earth, our leap from a smoldering energy and burst forth in a inner world and its healing force. volcanic eruption that pushes life into a powerful leap The programs I teach at Chakaura help you of change. The precursor of this evolutionary leap is an understand and master those inner energies in a world un-structuring of the building blocks of life. Today, this few truly understand. Our programs begin in October. is what humanity is witnessing and experiencing live. Osh›alo & Oshnewaaga This occurrence is foretold in prophecies dating back hundreds and even thousands of years. We need to open our spiritual eyes and become conscientious of the way we are responding to these natural changes. In this, we reconnect to our roots, and we mature spiritually. Life will then ease us into this next amazing shift instead of throwing us into it. Mother Nature is a conscious force governed by the natural laws of life. When a species is not aligned within these laws, these laws will naturally look for balance. It is a known fact that the human species is having difficulty restructuring themselves with sustainable ideas. We consume, and we destroy. We pollute and we disrespect. We are slaves of the egoic-mind that never “The Holy Spirit guides me” ever rests in peace. We are fighting evolution but no matter, Mother Nature always wins. Let’s talk. I listen. ©chakaura™
Planet Botanix Wellness Clinic Welcome to our healing space. Our holistic practitioners are ready to assist your journey to wellness. Heather Garrod Owner of Planet Botanix and a Certified Aromatherapist, Heather has a passion for all things natural. The store is anchored by her own line of natural body care, and boasts over 100 varieties of therapeutic grade essential oils. Heather gives monthly aromatherapy workshops.
Patty Chevalier Samm Patty is a medical intuitive, ThetaHealing Instructor and Reiki Master. While looking at physical issues, limiting beliefs and thoughts, and blocks in the flow of life-force energy, Patty works intuitively with you to create change for the body, mind and spirit. Individual sessions and workshops are available. Visit www.keyahealth.com Tracey L. Crocker, M.S., R.Ac, R.TCMP (Acupuncturist and Herbalist) Trained in the art of classical Chinese medicine, Tracey applies her modality to address not only symptoms, but also the root cause of issues so that you can move on to a healthier you! Treatments are customized to your individual patterns. Specialties include pain, women’s health, autoimmune, respiratory, digestive and mental health. Visit www. tlcacupunctureottawa.com for more info.
Helene Arts Passionate in teaching and guiding individuals and groups in numerous aspects of esotericism and the paranormal, for the purpose of increasing understanding, building skills, and healing. Helene specializes in Astrology, Tarot, Runes and other methods of Divination, and she offers coaching and workshops in the occult sciences and mystical arts. Please visit witchhollow.ca for more details. Richard Merrill Haney, M.Ed. (Counselling), Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) I provide warm, heart-connected and empathetic counselling, coaching, mediation and hypnotherapy services to individuals, couples and families. I concentrate on “holistic” healing and empowerment rather than on being clinical and “helping”. My knowledge of Spiritual Emergence and Cellular Consciousness from my hypnotherapy practice leads to the healing of emotional wounds. www.ottawacounselling.com Julie Larochelle certified Usui Reiki Master and Tarot card reader (bilingual) Julie is a certified Reiki Master and instructor that will bring peace and sense of well-being. Apart from her Reiki gift, she is also a Tarot card reader/ clairvoyant. Available Friday nights from 6 till 9, please feel free to contact the store or email jureiki@hotmail. com for an appointment or walk-in.
Maritie Lord Maritie is at Planet Botanix on Saturday offering Reiki and Advance Theta healing, Intuitive readings and Tarot reading. For years she has been counselling people and aiding in their healing process. Her rate is $1 minute. To book your appointment go to maritielord@ hotmail.com, or at https://www.facebook.com/ energyhealingintuitivereading/. Debra Ramsay, M.Ed. Debra offers authentic healing services for your body, mind and spirit. If you are interested in taking ownership of your life and experiencing the fullness of your energy, come see Debra. Thursdays: Yoga 5:45pm, Coaching and Energy Healing appointments 7-9pm. Drop-ins also welcome. www.intentionfirst.com Live Happy!
ROLLANDE THOMPSON Since 1974. Renowned bilingual tarot card reader, palmistry, numerology. Accurate, honest and dependable. My readings consist of guidance in your work, health, love and your finances. I respect my work and will give you only my best. Individual consultations at your service. House parties and my own psychic line. Only a phone call away. Formerly on CFRA, CHIP & Rogers TV Telepsychic Show To book an appointment, please call 819-684-6125
Fall is Here!
Can we be supported energetically via the force, strength and natural intelligence of the rhythm of nature? Even when nature is sleeping? YES WE CAN!
an you believe it? Fall is here. I do not know about yourself, but it often goes like this; summer begins, we feel we have all this wonderful time ahead of us, either enjoying holidays, warm days and evenings, gatherings with friends and family and one day, you wake up and it’s time to return to work, children back to school, the light begins to decrease, the sun sets earlier and the leaves start changing colors. For some, fall is an invigorating time of harvesting, generosity and creativity. For others, it may bring feelings of morose, leaving the nice days behind, moving towards darkness, cold days and nights. This transition time may affect us temporarily to gradually adjust ourselves to this natural change. For some, this transition may affect more profoundly, losing energy, inspiration and feeling even a little depressed, resenting the long winter months just around the corner. Many Canadians enjoy one or two weeks south and wait eagerly this short Holiday. And yet, one must come back.
ORGANIC CEREMONIAL HERBS
INDIGENOUS ART & CRAFTS
Fall Tree Essences Using the Synergy tree essence no 3 Harmony, will definitely help you. It has been formulated for people feeling low in energy, feeling a loss of interest, and even resentment. It works just as if we were attuning ourselves to a perfect inner harmony and even experiencing dark days, we move through them accessing to inner resources. Take it 2 to 3 times a day or more. You will surprise yourself at gaining new energy and fresh perspective. You may also chose to add the combination Joyful living tree essence. If you have a tendency to withdraw yourself at this time of year or not celebrating fully your life as you should and deserve, use 6 drops, morning and night, to remind yourself that life supports you no matter what, where or when. Céline Cloutier Canadian Forest Tree Essences Essences des Arbres du Canada www.essences.ca 819.319.6162 Let trees care for you. You deserve it! Laissez les arbres prendre soin de vous. Vous le méritez bien!
ORGANIC WHOLE LEAF TOBACCO Our Tobacco is intended for ceremonial purposes. We are the only fully licenced whole leaf Tobacco manufacturer / dealer in Ontario. WHITE SAGE, DAKOTA SAGE, SWEETGRASS and a variety of other dried herbs ABALONE SHELLS sizes 2-16 cm, BROADCLOTH in 11 vibrant colours, SMUDGE BUNDLES, INDIGENOUS ART, crafts, ceremonial tools, books, DVDs, and more. We also do custom & group orders. WE ARE A MAIL ORDER COMPANY. SEE WEBSITE FOR LOCATIONS WHERE OUR PRODUCTS ARE ALSO AVAIL. BULK DISCOUNTS & WHOLESALE PRICING AVAIL.
Tel: 613-256-9229 email@example.com
1/2 Page Width (8.6 cm) * 1/2 Page Length (11.9 cm)
Please note there will not be a class on November 2
Meditation -- Being our True Self
ur true identity is boundless consciousness, connected with all that is. Yet, here we are being human and identifying ourselves with all the roles we play; going to work, being a parent, a partner, a friend. Every role tries to define us and makes an imprint on our mind. Our constant interaction with the world around us fills our senses and calls on us to respond. Our thinking minds become overloaded with stuff to sort out and pretty soon we have forgotten the spiritual truth of what we are. Meditation is the tool we can use to reconnect with our deepest self. Sitting down and simply following the breath allows all those impressions stored in the subconscious mind to come flowing upward to be released. Gradually the mind calms and we gain a sense of inner spaciousness and serenity. At times we need to consciously release the roles we play. We can start a meditation by saying "I give up being a student, (accountant, teacher etc.), I give up being a parent, husband, partner etc. By doing this we can allow ourselves to move into the present and release the identities and thoughts that are keeping us preoccupied with the past and the future. Often we may be storing tensions and feelings in our bodies. Stretching, moving and breathing consciously can all assist in releasing these tensions. Then our energy starts to flow and we can bring more awareness and focus to the present moment. Traditional yogic meditation incorporates the practice of "pratyahara"; the conscious removal of the mind and senses from the external environment. This can be as simple as imagining that you are in a special place far
away from your everyday life and responsibilities; a place where you have come to be one with the infinite consciousness of the universe. Similar techniques exist to withdraw from one's identification with the physical body and from identification with the wanderings of the mind. Establishing oneself in a space of inner quiet we get to experience ourselves as a pure and peaceful witness to whatever is flowing through us. Instead of being the feeling or being the thought we are the witness of it. It floats through our awareness and we do not hold onto it. The rhythm of the breath takes over and we may feel like we are floating gently on a great ocean of peace and calm. In the yogic tradition of meditation it is common to repeat a mantra internally while meditating. This helps establish focus by giving the mind something to concentrate on in addition to the breath. When the attention wanders you return to the rhythm of the breath and the sound of the mantra. This simple act, this constant returning of the mind to focusing on the breath and the mantra builds the muscle of attention; it builds the knowledge and experience of being awareness and of being pure consciousness. Now the mind is a fluid and expansive entity. It can take the shape of whatever becomes its object. It can take the shape of a pink elephant or it can take the shape of a problem at home or at work. But, by giving it a sublime and transcendant idea to focus on it can flow into an expanded state of identity. A mantra is somewhat like a Koan in Zen Buddhism; the conscious, reasoning mind can't grasp the "sound of one hand clapping" or the meaning of a mantra such as "everything is love". Only a subtler level of mind, the intuition, can grasp or imagine such a transcendant idea. Our mind can intuitively relate to this subtle idea and be further encouraged to flow in a state of expanded awareness beyond the inner dialogue which occupies so much of our energy on a daily basis. Being aware, being still, being in a state of flow, all of these states emerge through the practice of meditation and we experience ourselves as we truly are; boundless consciousness, a drop in a cosmic ocean that releases its limits and becomes one with the vastness of all that is. Chris Simmonds Chris is also known by his spiritual name; Acharya Chandranath. He is an ordained teacher in the Ananda Seva lineage and has been practicing meditation in the yogic tradition for over 40 years. He leads group classes and workshops in the Ottawa area and internationally. He also provides personal instruction in the more advanced practices of his tradition. For more information about current offerings please see www.ottawameditation.ca
Competition Bureau Response to Complaints of Pharmaceutical AntiCompetition Behaviour: Tough Luck!
top Psychotherapy Takeover’s (SPT) most recent initiative in the fight to stop the elimination of some 10,000 holistic, traditional, energy and spiritual care practitioners in Ontario was a new Submission, roughly 700 pages, sent by courier to the Competition Bureau on July 17th, 2016. Our Submission requested a thorough investigation of Ontario’s corrupt and deadly healthcare system. It detailed how and why Ontario residents are all in grave danger on many healthcare flanks - including, (a) psychotherapy legislation that is slated for proclamation any day now, designed to monopolize all mental healthcare in the hands of psychiatrists and psychologists, (b) a more recent initiative to eliminate thousands of holistic healthcare clinics and wellness locations, and (c) the fact that unaccountable, medical/ pharmaceutical-front corporations are inappropriately dictating healthcare policy for the people of Ontario. If you’d like a copy of this highly informative Submission document, please contact us at info@ StopPsychotherapyTakeover.ca . Disappointingly, but to no great surprise, we received a resounding ‘tough luck’ from the Competition Bureau by telephone (hear the conversation here: https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=4tiM5uBxRgc), followed by written confirmation that they will not be pursuing any enforcement action or putting their decision in writing. Competition Bureau officials stated that provincial politicians and government are not subject to any Competition Act provisions. The clear implication is that cartels are free to create monopolies in Canada simply by inserting representatives into key government positions (such as Ministry of Health). Interestingly, the Bureau Officers failed to comment on their ability to investigate the non-governmental front corporation called FHRCO, which you will read about further below. Are provincial governments really immune from investigation and prosecution, even when anticompetitive behavior is undertaken under the cover of invalid laws, as is the case in this healthcare scandal? Our investigation continues because according to the Competition Bureau’s own website, they specify that regulatory conduct under valid laws are not the jurisdiction of the Competition Bureau, acknowledging there is a distinction. Regardless, Competition Bureau staff have a creative name for this sort of anti-competition corruption: Regulatory Capture. Regulatory Capture is a form of government failure that occurs when a regulatory mechanism created to act in the public interest, instead advances the commercial or political
concerns of special interest groups that dominate the industry or sector it is intended to regulate. It is the process by which regulations and agencies eventually come to be dominated by the very industries they were charged with regulating. The Competition Bureau officials indicated that they may eventually ‘advocate’ on this issue. However not only do they claim that they are unable to take enforcement action against any government, but in this case, they won’t know for quite a while if this issue will be considered important enough to ‘advocate’ about. Ontario’s Health Regulatory Colleges are Unaccountable Corporations Research for the Submission uncovered many complexities in our corrupt Ontario healthcare legislative scheme. For example, regulatory colleges, like the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, are corporations (‘bodies corporate’), unaccountable to the residents of Ontario and not remotely transparent. They are not subject to FIPPA (FOI requests and privacy requirements), not subject to the Corporations Act, and soon will not be subject to the Not-for-Profit Corporations Act. More recently, we learned they are also not subject to the Competition Act. More Corporate Influences on Ontario’s Regulation of Healthcare Practitioners Yet another private corporation, one that goes by a government-sounding name but is completely outside the legislative framework with no government mandate whatsoever, has been for years heavily influencing the Ministry and individual Colleges, but never registered as a lobby group. This private corporation is called Federation of Health Regulatory Colleges of Ontario (FHRCO) and is run by Registrars of the various colleges, who themselves are corporate employees, the most influential among them direct from the pharmaceutical and medical corporate groups. These Registrars are often strategically-employed advocates of the medical/pharmaceutical cartel, and they use their association with the colleges to project an undeserved air of legitimacy and authority onto FHRCO. Few of them have any experience in the actual provision of healthcare. FHRCO’s agenda seems focused on eliminating all unregulated practitioners and any inconvenient regulated practitioners (the non-biomedical or independent-minded ones) through unlawful and fraudulent/invalid legislation. It doesn’t stop there, as FHRCO openly engages in smear campaigns disguised as ‘education’: Propaganda designed to turn the public against natural treatment practitioners. FHRCO promotes the design and use of unjustified registration and membership requirements that they pressure individual colleges to adopt. Shenda Tanchak, former Executive Advisor to the medical doctors (College of Physicians and Surgeons) and ringleader of the Ontario Clinic Regulation Working Group discussed below, currently presides over FHRCO as President.
We brought the actions of this private corporation to the attention of the Competition Bureau in our Submission. Since the FHRCO is not a government agency or mandated by the government, we fully expected an investigation…but again, the Bureau seems to have given FHRCO a free pass on anti-competition behaviour. Ontario Clinic Regulation – it doesn’t get more fascist than this The Ontario Clinic Regulation Working Group’s ‘consultation report’, and their ‘recommendation report’ are now with the Minister, ready to be rubber-stamped and moved to the next stage, which will most likely mean more unlawful legislation buried in yet another huge Omnibus bill. The clinic regulation project is a group of 13 College Registrars working outside their mandate with the express intent of outlawing all places where health and wellness services are provided by unregulated practitioners, such as Reiki, mediation, yoga, hypnosis services. In other words, this group proposes to eliminate thousands of holistic services from Ontario for no particular reason, except that it is clear they are interfering with pharmaceutical profiteering.
Hypnotherapy That Works
Everyone deserves a calm, peaceful, side-effect free life.
GracePlace Wellness Grace Joubarne, Clinical Hypnotherapist will help you heal yourself naturally of:
• Anxiety • Depression • Fears • PTSD • Addictions • Obsessive Behaviour • Chronic Self-Doubt • Low Self-Esteen • Irritable Bowl Syndrome • Fatigue & Muscle Tension • Chronic Pain • Sexual Dysfunction • Migraines • Unwanted Habits VERIFIABLE CREDENTIALS at
Research shows Clinical Hypnotherapy to be safer and more effective than drugs and talk therapy, with fewer sessions and more root-cause resolution of problems.
Do you answer YES to any of these questions?
Medications not working OR medication addiction, withdrawal & side-effects worsening? Long talk therapy and/or addictions counseling leading to nowhere? Pain and psychiatric medications creating addiction, withdrawal and health issues? Aren’t getting the help and resources you need to wean off health-damaging medications? Tired of fighting addictions with no end in sight and one struggle replaced by yet another?
CALL Grace Joubarne, CCHt, MAPHP TODAY !
These regulations would, in effect, make everything from Reiki to hypnotherapy, pet-assisted therapy to counsellors, meditation and holistic education to spiritual care, illegal. Worse, the group wants to impose mandatory moral character evaluations on all regulated practitioners, except of course, dentists, doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists and nurses… the ones so often cited for questionable ethics and morality. This is yet another angle from which our fundamental freedoms are under attack and it traces back to FHRCO at least as early as 2008. The Ontario Clinic Regulations Working Group is headed by none other than FHRCO’s current president, the above-mentioned Shenda Tanchak. Their project is force-funded via the fees extorted from the Members of the Registrars’ 13 colleges. For more info visit: http://www.stoppsychotherapytakeover.ca/ontarioclinic-regulation Final Thoughts Assuming that the Competition Bureau’s claims are accurate, and provincial governments really are immune from investigation and prosecution under the Competition Act, this begs the question: Was the Competition Act framed to allow anticompetition and monopolizing behavior via the provincial government? However this situation came about, we now have a morally and ethically bankrupt Ontario government and its front corporations designing all manner of anticompetition legislation and policies that violate our Constitution and Charter of Rights and Freedoms, without any worries of being held accountable for the horrific financial and emotional distress they are causing Ontarians. It seems that the ONLY avenue left for turning this situation around is Court. And we need to raise the money now, before more innocent healthcare providers are ruined and their clients left with fewer and fewer healthcare options. Friends, freedom isn’t free, and neither is defending it, so please consider making a donation to support our mission at www. StopPsychotherapyTakeover.ca . These corrupt provincial actions are the template being used right across Canada. YOU and/or your loved ones will be affected…the only question is HOW SOON.
Clinical Hypnotherapist with decades of experience in natural healing modalities. Privacy and confidentiality guaranteed, anonymity if requested.
Ottawa & Belleville Ontario • 1-888-390-3553 • info@GracePlaceWellness.ca
The Stop Psychotherapy Team, Grace Joubarne and Christine Massey admin@StopPsychotherapyTakeover.ca
nimals and nature try to speak to us on a daily basis. Have you ever wondered what messages animals are trying to share with you? Animal Communication is real from my personal experience. We all have this gift, but most people’s minds are too busy to hear an animal’s whisper. It is so subtle that we simply don’t trust or believe it is actually happening. Animals can hear, feel and sense our thoughts, yet we just need some practice to receive theirs. Once you have practiced receiving correct answers to enough verifiable questions, your confidence in your intuition increases. Through these undeniable connections, you will begin to know that animal communication is genuine. I invite you to attend my two-day Animal Communication workshop where you will be in a supportive environment with like-minded individuals who share the same interest in reconnecting with themselves and nature. Embrace your intuitive abilities and learn how to communicate with animals and receive the healing messages they want to share with us.
Author Biography: Jadi Kindred is an entrepreneur, animal lover and the author of Intuitive Animal Connections. She will be facilitating a twoday workshop on Introductory Animal Communication & Animals as our Healers, Messengers & Mirrors offered on November 19-20, 2016 and December 3-4, 2016 at a beautiful lakefront property in Prevost, QC. Please visit www.intuitiveconnections.ca for more information and to register. November 19 & 20, 2016 Introductory Animal Communication & Animals as our Healers, Messengers & Mirrors 2-Day Workshop Prevost, QC. Embrace your intuitive abilities and learn how to communicate with animals and receive the healing messages they want to share with us in a supportive environment. Facilitated by Jadi Kindred, author of Intuitive Animal Connections. Intuitive Animal Connections is a heartwarming, true story about the spiritual lessons she learned from abandoned dogs that she rescued. Please visit www.intuitiveconnections.ca for more information and to register. Workshop will be held at a beautiful lakefront property. Space is limited.
e The Song of Sound will focus on unlocking our authentic singing voices and uncovering our heart’s song. Over the course of the 8 weeks we will explore proper breathing techniques, body awareness, vocal play and improv, vocal experimentation using various themes, exploring the vocal palette such as timbre, loudness and shaping of sound. We will explore singing alone and with the group. This workshop is perfect for anyone wanting to explore the depths of their voice and the power and healing that lies within the voice. Thursday evenings from 7:008:30pm • Oct.20th-Dec.8th Contact Heather: firstname.lastname@example.org 613-400-9317
Psychic, Medium and Spiritual Communicator
Bonnie is committed to delivering messages from spirit and loved ones and to providing insights and guidance to those seeking answers and clarity in their ives. She is a gifted, fourth generation Psychic, Medium and Spiritual Communicator who, from the age of a young child became aware of her gifts. Entering into her teen years, she started experiencing frequent visitations from deceased loved ones asking for her assistance in relaying messages to those around her. From that point on, Bonnie made the commitment to deliver messages from spirit and loved ones. On numerous occasions, she foresees world events and personal events; she has been shown where missing people were going to be found. Bonnie is regularly featured on television and radio, participates often in fundraisers and corporate events, and is passionate about guiding and counselling you in your daily life, connecting you to your loved ones who have passed, and helping you to gain insight and direction in your life, so that you find peace and comfort. Psychic Readings: For clients wanting guidance in their lives regarding; career, money, relationships and what’s coming up in their future, as well as guiding them on their life purpose. 30mins/$60 or 1hour/$100 Mediumship Readings: Messages to you from loved ones who have passed on. And to give you the closure and healing that is needed. 30mins/$60 or 1 hour/$100 Reiki Energy Healings: With Bonnies abundant gifts of intuitive guidance, reiki healing and psychic abilities she will provide healing and message for this 1 hour session. $85/1hour. Skype/Phone Readings: Phone and Skype Readings are to be arranged by email. Payments are visa, mastercard, or e-transfer. Corporate Events and Fundraisers: Bookings for Corporate Events or Charity Fundraisers. House Parties: Bonnie will come to your home and deliver readings for your guests. Are you looking for guidance about your past, present, future or a specific situation or issue? If so contact Bonnie. She offers Clairvoyant Sessions, Psychic Readings, Mediumship and Energy Healings in person or over the phone or skype.
613 266 7013 • email@example.com • http://www.numetrica.city/
613.721.3787 firstname.lastname@example.org sparkoflightmeditation.com G u i d i n g Yo u r Wa y Ho m e
www.bonniethompson.co ~ 6132950770 December 3 & 4, 2016 Introductory Animal Communication & Animals as our Healers, Messengers & Mirrors 2-Day Workshop Prevost, QC. Embrace your intuitive abilities and learn how to communicate with animals and receive the healing messages they want to share with us in a supportive environment. Facilitated by Jadi Kindred, author of Intuitive Animal Connections. Intuitive Animal Connections is a heartwarming, true story about the spiritual lessons she learned from abandoned dogs that she rescued. Please visit www.intuitiveconnections. ca for more information and to register. Workshop will be held at a beautiful lakefront property. Space is limited.
Experienced Yoga and Meditation teacher and practitioner Serving Ottawa-West
Private Groups and Public Sessions Inquire about Fall/Winter 2016 sessions Tara Vicckies, E-RYT www.tarametta.com email@example.com
Rehabilitation Yoga Therapy Approach
ehabilitation yoga therapy rehabilitates injuries sustained in athletics and it is considered an ancient form of self healing and the reason it heals is that we must allow ourselves to breathe through painful trauma. If we cannot breathe through painful trauma and injuries we cannot open up the spaces inside our mind. Our mind must open and we must learn to open up and this is what a yoga therapist teaches during treatment and it is taught in silence. In silence you will be held by the internal awakening energy which moves into your mind body and allows you to be free. You will be given space to be free. In therapy you will begin to be free while you are moved into postures which can be uncomfortable for
Yoga Practice Consultant Sonja A. Muller
White Wind Clinic and Mountain Retreat
20 Years Experience in Nursing Fitness Health and Massage As an Independent Practice Professional Specialist in Mind Body Medicine and Healing of Trauma
613-795-4583 on call and Tuesday Clinics only Mandala Workshops and Shiva Shakti Training
you. If so, you may wish to cry. It can be a happy state for some. Some can cry while letting go of painful tension. The painful tension will be allowed to be released and you can be given space to feel your injuries. Your injuries will be speaking to me. I will hear the energy and I will know the mind of one. The mind of one is nirvana. You will be asked to release yourself when you enter into a contractual agreement with me to be a therapist. I will let you release yourself from the pain of knowing trauma. Trauma can be a memory of painful panic or abuse or despair or an injury sustained in a class. If you cannot remember the trauma it will surface and it will speak to me. I will hear the words of your inner teacher. If so I will share this. I may ask you to keep it to yourself. If you do I will allow you to send it away. When you do I will honour you. I will honour your karmic path.
Start Living Well New Spiritual cards and giftsâ€Ś Quantum Touch, Reiki, Reflexology Iridology, Acupressure, NLP and more... Call 613-226-1129 Quantum Touch Workshops www.startlivingwell.net
PEACE ON EARTH Channelled by Lisa Virtue [Note: Part way through, the first channelled consciousness departed and another came in to continue.]
e come at a time when all who are experiencing challenge begin to doubt themselves, and then, for a time, the ultimate purpose of what is. This may not necessarily be a conscious thought on your part, however it is within the greater collective awareness. What we propose at this time is: shift your purpose to one that not only involves the collective awareness but the interaction of mass understanding. Feeling connected to all that is becomes a burden when one is considering the ‘unholy’ aspects of what you bear witness to in your realm of experience. However the greater conscious awareness of all that is holds the peace desired by all. If you doubt peace is desired by all, know that conflict is simply an expression of the awareness of a disconnect. Coming back into conscious connection with all serves to reunite you. It begins, or starts, with a reconnection with your own self, or self-awareness. The awareness of the greater then is accessed. Coming into a new purpose to connect all only requires a shift of perceiving how all are truly one anyway. Holding the truth of all being united as emanating from a Divine source, or essence, or energy if you will, moves you in to a recognition that wholeness is fully achieved as your perception moves into that understanding. It is impossible to be other than that which you emanate from. All emanate from the One. Therefore, all are in truth, that One. The whole purpose of being is to encounter oneself. Knowing that all are part of that One makes the adventure a little more grand, wouldn’t you say? Being at peace, or oneness with yourself effectively brings about what was just being asked of you above. It is the comprehension that you are all one that changes the parameters in your intentions. Deciding that all are in fact one moves the intention of what you do to a grander scale, a bigger scope. Moving, changing, shifting within your one-body self is using the parameters in which
Energy Healer & Divine Channel Live your authentic life. 613.296.4271
LISA VIRTUE www.LisaVirtue.com
you are housed to still accomplish a seemingly greater purpose or vision. Perceiving self as a limited being in a body, conscious of ones own personal thoughts has now become your framework, or your artists tools and canvas for creating. Use what you are, where you are, and how you are. You see, knowing that you are part of the one and choosing to harmonize and bring an inner peace or grace about yourself, by rights means the One is doing so. Being peace creates that peace in all – when you choose that it is in fact so. Your choice in how you perceive effects so much, effects everything really. Now the request is being put to you to focus in this way, and you will attain so much more than you could have possibly imagined. Be at one with yourselves and all that is, dear ones. We already are, and know you to be too. Love is who we all are. Know it is so. Grace and love be with you always. Your Dear Essence and all possible incarnations who recognize the oneness (and truly even those that do not. J ) Lisa Virtue is an Energy Healer and Channel. To book a private session or group event, contact her at 613296-4271 or Lisa@LisaVirtue.com For more information on Lisa’s offerings visit www.LisaVirtue.com
I am the sat guru in Ottawa who has treated hundreds of mental health patients. I have worked with men and women who lived close to the edge. I am their friend. I am the former psychiatric nurse and manual therapist who said I was too busy for some. I am too busy when your healing is done. I am the psychotherapy of yoga today. You are being blessed. You may be given an interview to read the book I have written. If so you are allowed to meet my guide. I will be your soul teacher. You may assist in our retreat. If so please be aware we do not make assumptions about yoga. I realize myself in the moment. Sonja Pasha Dharma, The Arahat Yoga of today
Wishingtree Yoga Start a journey with Rupa Manjari Devi Das
200H Traditional Hatha & 50H Yin Yoga Teacher Training For more information, please visit www.wishingtreeyoga.ca
Can Soul be Seen in a Scientific Method?
By Rupa Let’s talk about what is a scientific method. A scientific method is: first, you believe a theory and you test it as a scientist, then you tell the world what you found. For example, the Wright brothers first believed a human being is able to fly in the sky. Then as pioneers they try many times, fail many times and at last successfully invent the first airplane. Other scientists improve their invention and the airplane goes faster and safer. Self-realization is similar. First we need to believe that there is soul and the soul is eternal. Then we can test this theory. The only difference is, the instrument as a test is our own body and if this lifetime can not totally understand (test fail), next test will be next lifetime until sometime we successfully “see” in our body that the soul does exist. Then the following lifetime coming will be used to work on improving the “airplane”. We will “see” the soul more clearly and “see” the soul activities. Then we would like to share with others just because the experience is so great. Of course, not everyone is a scientist and inventing an airplane is dangerous. We need to have a strong belief
to be the pioneer. When we are not ready to test on our body, we could at least read some books, study the related topics. At least when the others talk about the soul we know it’s not an imagination or superstition. It’s a subject of science. When Edison was looking for the ways to make the light bulb, it took him thousands of times of testing. His mind’s strength and flexibility was extraordinary (able to find thousands of ways to test). When we are going to be a scientist to study the soul, we need to prepare for thousands of failures. This needs strong faith. Only the ones that keep trying will succeed. Would you like to be a scientist of the soul? Would you like to listen to the words from the scientist of the soul? Rupa Manjari Devi Das (Ivy) has been practicing Yoga since 1996 in China. Her Chinese background and training gives her a natural understanding of this ancient eastern wisdom; her living, studying and teaching in Canada has provided her the opportunity to develop the practice in a modern western way. The experience will let you understand this amazing scientific knowledge and give you practical skills and techniques to use on and off the mat! Welcome to join Rupa’s 200h Traditional Hatha Yoga / 50h Yin Yoga Teacher Training. For more information, visit www.wishingtreeyoga.ca
October 2016 Tone mailing address: 680 Eagleson Rd, PO Box 45024 Kanata South PO, Kanata, ON K2M 2Y1