March 2016, Vol. 31, #7 Priceless
M a ga z in e
A forum for the consciousness-raising community of Eastern Ontario & Western Quebec for over 30 years
NEALE Enlightened DONALD C A NA DA WASLH E n v i s i o n i n g an
A multimedia presentation on OTTAWAâ€™s EMERGING ROLE as a Spiritual Leader on the World Stage
SATURDAY, MARCH 26 @ 7 pm Saint Paul University (1124)
CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD LIVE IN OTTAWA April 5/6 iamgenie.org
MOTHER MEERA IS COMING TO OTTAWA APRIL 15 ~ WWW.MOTHERMEERA.COM
Envisioning An Enlightened Canada:
Ottawa’s Role as a Spiritual Wayshower on the World Stage by Daniel Mauro
ttawa is evolving into a special place and its location as the Capital of Canada is not accidental. There were several cities competing for that pivotal role so why this little logging town? Once upon a time, Queen Victoria chose Ottawa (in 1857) as our Nation’s Capital because it was conveniently located between Toronto and Montreal and it was also perched on the Ontario-Quebec border while being far enough from our US neighbours. Plus a railway had recently been established making Ottawa all the more appealing. At least those are the official historical motivations. The real reason why Ottawa became our capital goes much deeper. It has to do with energy, spiritual evolution and Canada’s role in humanity’s future. You may have heard of places like Mount Shasta (California), Lake Titicaca (Peru), Glastonbury (England)? They are planetary energy centers that are often described as the earth’s chakras. Ottawa has a similar destiny. The area of land that we call our
ENLIGHTENED CANADA NOW Seven Spiritual Initiatives
a multimedia presentation on Ottawa’s EMERGING role as a World Conscious WayShower Saturday, March 26 @ 7 pm
Saint Paul University ~ Amphitheatre (1124) ~
National Capital Region is sitting on very sacred ground. And whereas the earth’s chakras are naturally occurring energy centers, Ottawa’s energies are unique in that they must be consciously catalyzed and cultivated. So how do we activate what lies as deep potential in our Nation’s Capital? Well, it’s already begun! There is a special magic brewing in this part of the world.
Envisioning an Enlightened Canada ~ firstname.lastname@example.org Neale Donald Walsh ~ iamgenie.org
Tone Advertising Rates …
Tone Magazine, 680 Eagleson Road, PO Box 45024 Kanata South PO, Kanata, Ontario, K2M 2Y1. C.P.M. agreement # 40011389. March 2016 issue. Published 11 months/year. Available free from selected locations or by mail at $30 per year. To the U.S. please send $45 US (first class only). Circulation 8,000. Layout & Design by Mike “Lemmy” Monner Office Manager - Julie Tierney 613-979-0664 Printing by Performance Printing - http://www.perfprint.ca/
To provide a forum for the exchange of ideas pertaining to the overall growth of consciousness.
• E-mail: email@example.com • (613) 435-TONE (8663) call or text • 680 Eagleson Rd, PO Box 45024, Kanata, ON K2M 2Y1
The Deadline …
The deadline for submissions is about the middle of month prior to the next issue.
Display ads… Card $59; 1/6 page $89; 1/4 page $129; 1/3 $179; 1/2 page $229; 2/3 page $299; full page $399. Extras: Colour 20%; back 40% and inside front cover 30%. Classifieds... $15 for the first 3 lines; $2 for every extra line Directory... $15/line/year Go to www.tone.ca for more info. We require payment prior to print and you can pay online.
The fine print …
Articles submitted to Tone Magazine may be adjusted for readability but major changes will be referred to the author or group responsible. Articles printed in this magazine do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editor’s Group. Tone Magazine does not endorse or recommend any particular treatment protocol for readers. Tone Magazine supports informed decision making, and articles are included to enlighten and motivate readers. Readers are encouraged to discuss health-related issues with their health care providers. Tone Magazine believes readers should determine the best treatment protocol based on health care providers’ recommendations and their own needs, assessments and desires. The Publisher and Editor’s Group disclaim any responsibility or liability for either content of articles or advertising, and do not guarantee, warrant or endorse products or services included in articles or advertising in this publication, nor do the Publisher and Editor’s Group warrant or endorse any claims made by the writers or advertisers for such products or services.
Have you noticed the number of yoga centers, cosmic fairs, sound healing festivals, eco/health expos, spiritual speaker events, peace initiatives? It speaks to a rapidly expanding spiritual community that has been evolving for some time - a cohesive network of holistic practitioners, healers, energy workers, nutritionists, thought leaders, spiritually conscious individuals, and TONE Magazine. Ottawa is emerging as a potent Wayshower for humanity and it has great potential to become a spiritual mecca in the near future - a place that people will flock to from other parts of the world for spiritual nourishment. Now that we have a more enlightened leadership at the helm it will be possible for us to accelerate and consciously direct an evolutionary process that is already well under way in Canada. To that end, please join Daniel and friends on Saturday, March 26 @ 7 pm (Saint Paul University Amphitheatre) as we outline 7 exciting spiritual initiatives surrounding Ottawa’s emerging mission as a World Conscious Wayshower. Feel free to drop by, share your energy, offer feedback, and help us ground this lofty vision into a beautiful reality. 90 minute multimedia presentation followed by Q & A. $5 to $10 donation is appreciated though not required. Namaste, Daniel G. To register or for more info, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
LUCASNAULT ECO-URBAN ORGANIC HAIR STUDIO
A Day With your Spiritual Family Saturday, April 9, 2016 RA Centre Ottawa 2451 Riverside Drive Clark Hall
10 am to 4 pm Cost $100 Expand your Awareness and connect with your Spirit Guides and Angels Goals of this workshop: • Learn about the spirit world • Learn and practice hands on tools to develop your intuition • Understand what 'coincidences' and repetivite messages really mean • Gain confidence and learn to trust your intuition and instincts with the information to help you in your daily life • Guided Meditations • Akashic Records, Healings, etc. with Sylvie Robert • Additional Special Guests to be announced Please arrive on time! Event starts promptly at 10 am. Please bring your lunch. You can also purchase your lunch at the RA Centre. Water will be provided. During the Lunch Break, Energy Healings will be available. This is included in the event. Bonnie will be giving Q&A Readings as well. If you are ready to expand your spiritual business and personal healing.... then Book Now!
ORGANIC SUSTAINABLE + VEGAN OPTIONS
232 LAURIER AV. EAST 613.569.8611 WWW.LUCASNAULT.COM
To Reserve your Spot go to my website under events and sign up
HOPE...The Light in the Darkness
will most likely be the outcome. If they project that only 5% of people succeed in a particular path, then they will probably he movie, “Invictus”, in which Morgan Freeman wind up among the 95% who fail! Who plays Nelson Mandela, is a depiction of this says that they can’t wind up in the 5% ability to muster the courage to trudge on through the success group? Hope is letting go of fear darkness. Mandela is portrayed as a man of invincible of failure on a given path. and unassailable vision who persevered through Hope is not the same as optimism. Optimism can nearly impossible obstacles to free ALL the people of lead to “false hope” which is hope South Africa from the terrible yolk built on fantasies and/or nearly of apartheid. Another example is s impossible outcomes. Hope has the s U.S. Presidential candidate John llnes e element of confidence that a possible w Kerry whose slogan was, “Hope is mokin s outcome has, in reality, a good on the way.” He was then followed frui chance of actually manifesting. by Barack Obama whose slogan Consider that hope requires was, “Yes we can.” Hope springs xie ty specificity. For example, there is Eternally from the Souls of such self -esteem no such thing as a hopeless person! inspiring people. t However, a particular person may h Hopelessness was very well weig be hopeless in a particular situation described by Alighieri Dante when at a particular time. When we COUNSELLING, COACHING he said of his Inferno (Hell), “All hope abandon, ye who enter here.” Many & HYPNOTHERAPY CENTRE navigate through our days in a state of unconditional love we can people live and act as if there are Richard M. Haney maintain our hope at the highest Ph.D.(Counselling), Hypnotherapist only two poles of hope: hopefulness realistic level. and hopelessness. Consider that (613) 234-5678 (613) 726-3636 Many people look at uncertainty as there is a whole spectrum of hope Bank St. (in Centretown) Pinecrest Rd. a negative experience. It is true that from 0% to 100%. If a person projects www.ottawahypnosis.com it is not very comfortable. However, that there is little hope, then that www.ottawacounselling.com we can ratchet up our “uncertainty tolerance” while holding onto our hope. Then out of the cloud of uncertainty a higher vision will be born. In this way we are amply rewarded for our temporary discomfort. When we choose to face the uncertainty with courage and Buddha-like non-attachment, our flame of hope can burn brightly.
• Mediation of Separation Agreements, Marriage Contracts and Cohabitation Agreements
• 34 years’ experience as family lawyer-mediator
This article was written by: Richard M. Haney, M.Ed., Ph.D. (Counselling and Mediation). Richard has been practising Wholistic Counselling, Coaching, Hypnotherapy and Mediation for the past 25 years in Ottawa. To contact Richard please call (613) 234-5678 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
• Evening and weekend appointments available • Sliding fee scale • Free initial consultation Evita M. Roche 33 Somerset Street West, Ottawa, ON K2P 0H3 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
in collaboration with
PRESENTS How to
Thrive in Your Holistic Business
HEALTH CANADA APPROVED
Traditional Herbal Medicine
A day dedicated to YOUR business! May 19, 2016, 9 am to 5 pm RA Centre
Immune System Support *
2451 Riverside Drive, Ottawa
Proprietary Herbal Formula Gluten Free cGMP Compliance Trusted Worldwide Since 1922 Made only in Canada Exported Worldwide
Come learn strategies, make connections, get advice, tips, ideas, and heart-based solutions. Early Bird: $60 After May 13: $75 For details, visit:
Body Soul & Spirit Expo
Shaw Convention Centre NEW October 14-16, 2016
Register for a booth through
Oh My God Events
and get the following bonuses:
- a banner ad worth $120 on the body soul spirit expo website (210,000 monthly visits) - early bird rates until May 31, 2016 - an exhibitor success guide - help with your booth from registration to planning and set-up
Available at: Health Stores & Pharmacies
BEWARE OF COUNTERFEITS! ESSIAC® Canada International P.O. Box 23155, Ottawa, Ont., Canada K2A 4E2 Tel. : (613) 729-9111 · Fax : (613) 729-9555 E-mail : email@example.com * FULL TEXT COPYRIGHT © 2013, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
AUTHORIZED USER OF ESSIAC TRADEMARK
Get all the details at: www.ohmygodevents.com/body-soul-spirit-expo/
RES-6488 Tone 1/2 Page Vertical no bleed Essiac.indd 1
1/2 TONE MAGAZINE AD
Docket: RES- 6988
2013-07-16 12:15 PM
Ever Wish You Could Change a Past Decision?
here is no such thing as never having any regrets. Regrets over past choices can become buried in the subconscious for years. It’s a feeling or thoughts that replay over and over again. More than likely you can’t change your past choice. That doesn’t mean you have to constantly worry about what-ifs and should-haves, though. Regrets can provide the perfect opportunity to learn from your mistakes.
• You are only human - Keep in mind everyone makes mistakes. Forgive yourself - and then move on. Know that you made the choice you thought was for your highest good at the time. In the future you will be better prepared for making decisions. • Learn from your mistake - Identify what the mistake was and what caused you to make that decision. Did you make a quick choice without weighing your options? Were you trying to please someone else? Once you know why you made that choice, you can focus on doing it differently from now on. • Focus on what you can control - Cheating on a partner would not have been a good choice. Unfortunately you can’t change it. What you can do is move forward from where you are. • Accept responsibility for your choice - This is can be particularly healing if your choice impacted others as well. • Challenge the way you think - Realize that the choice you regret making is a step towards going in the right direction in the future. Mistakes can often present challenges we don’t think we’re prepared to deal with. But in reality those challenges are moving you into new opportunities.
Free Your Neck & Back... ...Drop that STRESS
Biodynamic Osteopathy • Relief of Physical pain • Increased Energy & Mental Clarity • Deep Relaxation
• Write down your regrets - Ask yourself why you chose that option. List the questions you keep asking yourself. This will help you overcome those feelings that are keeping you stuck or revisiting your choice. • Use regret as a way to make changes - Recognize when your regrets can be used to change or improve yourself. When you are faced with new choices, you can use the regrets as a way to help you make better choices. • Start fresh - It’s never too late to start again. You can’t change the decisions you’ve already made but you can learn to make better choices in the future. Constantly revisiting and beating yourself up for choices you’ve made in the past can cause you to be stressed and feel anxious. It can lead to depression and worrying about any decisions you make in the future. Let go of the regrets. Learn how to leave them in the past and to make better decisions that won’t lead to regrets in the future. Moira Hutchison Mindfulness Coach, Tarot Card Reader & Energy Healer 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com Have you ever noticed that when we feel stuck - we become the expert of everything that does NOT work... The truth is that in order for a problem to exist - the solution must also exist! To get started feeling *unstuck* hop on over to www. WellnessWithMoira.com and sign up for Step One of “The Letting Go Process” - it’s free!!
wateruniverse.ca clean air
For appointment and more information call
Joah Bates, D.O. (UK)
Over 25 years experience
911 Richmond Rd., Ottawa March 2016
613 729 9289
Lion Pose (Siṁhāsana) Story
By Rupa ion pose is dedicated to Narasiṁha, the fierce manlion Incarnation of Viṣṇu. Once, the demoniac king Hiraṇyakaśipu obtained a boon from Brahmā ensuring that he would not be killed, by day or night, in or out of his house, in the water, land or sky, by demigod, man or beast. Thus Hiraṇyakaśipu is unafraid of death as he believes that no one within the material world can kill him. He becomes so powerful that he is able to bring all three planetary systems under his control. Then the demon king begins to persecute both demigods and men, including his own son Prahlāda who is an ardent devotee of Lord Viṣṇu. Prahlāda is thrown down into the abyss, crushed under the feet of an elephant, set on the fire, and poisoned. Despite all of these cruelties, by the favour of Lord Viṣṇu, Prahlāda remains unscathed and with greater faith preaches of God’s omnipresence, omniscience and omnipotence. Hiraṇyakaśipu is so angry that he hits the pillar of his palace hall and asks his son if Viṣṇu is in the pillar. To prove Prahlāda’s claim that Supreme God is omnipresent, Lord Viṣṇu burst from the pillar in the fearful half-man, half-lion form. At this moment it is dusk, when it is neither day nor night. The Lord Viṣṇu puts Hiraṇyakaśipu on his lap and rips the demon king’s body apart with sharp nails.
• Self inquiry from the story: Can being the strongest and most powerful people save us from death? Death can happen anytime to anyone at anyplace, regardless of one’s age, skin colour, health condition, citizenship, work position, education level, financial situation, religious beliefs or any other material condition related to the physical body. So when death comes without notice, am I ready? How can I have a peaceful death and a happy life?
Welcome to Rupa’s Yoga and Meditation classes at Wishingtree Yoga. Rupa Manjari Devi Das (Ivy) has been practicing Yoga since 1996 in China. Her Chinese background and training gives her a natural understanding of this ancient eastern wisdom; her living, studying and teaching in Canada has provided her the opportunity to develop the practice in a modern western way. The experience will let you understand this amazing scientific knowledge and give you practical skills and techniques to use on and off the mat!
For more information, visit www.wishingtreeyoga.ca
Edgar Cayce (Ottawa) Search for God groups Success for the soul Meditation, study and application in a small group format
(613) 731-4901 March 2016
Say Hello To Healing by Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha
our soul is the essence of who you are. Your soul can heal your mind and body. Every organ, every system, every cell in your body has its unique essence. You have the power to send a new message to your mind and body to activate healing. My Worldwide Representatives teach the Four Power Techniques® and Say Hello Healing® to create Soul Mind Body Medicine®, a complete Tao (Source) Healing system for optimum health and well-being.
How Tao Healing Works Quantum science talks about information and messages. Your body carries all kinds of information and messages. When you experience pain, physical reasons are only part of the cause. The soul of your organ, system or body part may be carrying karma, negative beliefs and other limiting messages that block your experience of well-being. The Tao Healing solution for chronic pain, for serious illnesses, for lack of vitality and joy, for anger, worry and depression, for mental confusion and more is simple. Give the soul of your organ, system or body part a new message for joyful and healthy living. Tao Healing removes soul, heart, mind and body blockages, laying the foundation for energy, stamina and vitality to flow naturally in your life, including your relationships and finances.
What Are Soul, Heart, Mind and Body Blockages? • Soul blockages are negative karma. According to Hindu and Buddhist traditions, karma is the record of your service in all your lifetimes. Good karma brings rewards. Bad karma brings lessons. • Heart blockages include impurities such as selfishness, greed, desire for fame or money, and feelings of unworthiness. • Mind blockages include negative mind-sets, negative attitudes, negative beliefs, ego and attachments. • Body blockages include energy blockages and matter blockages. Energy blockages occur around the cells. Matter blockages occur inside the cells. What is the Secret to Tao Healing? All matter carries a soul. All energy also carries a soul. Soul has been used more in China and the East. Spirit has been used more in the West. Science uses message. Soul, spirit and message are the same thing. Matter and energy are carriers of message. Message, spirit or soul is the boss. When the soul is healthy, then health and vitality can occur in your entire being. Heal the soul first; then healing of the mind and body will follow.® Welcome to Tao Miracle Healing. We are honoured to bring you healing wisdom and practices for optimum health and well-being.
Enter the Universe of Soul Over Matter Where real transformation and healing occur!
Master Allan Chuck Master Lynda Chaplin Worldwide Representatives of Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha
The Power of Soul Healing: Quantum Healing for the 21st Century Friday, April 1, 7–9 pm • Suggested love oﬀering $10
Learn how to restore your health, relieve chronic pain, balance emotions, transform relationships, and more. You could be chosen for a miracle soul healing demo!
Tao Miracle Soul Healing Day for Everyone
Saturday, April 2, 10 am–6 pm • $50, includes one guest pass
Tao Miracle Healing carries extraordinary healing frequency from the Source to remove the soul, heart, mind, energy, and matter blockages that cause pain and suﬀering in your life. Experience a powerful healing modality that will accelerate your healing and transformation.
Soul Healing for Your Emotions and Relationships
Sunday, April 3, 10 am–6 pm • $50, includes one guest pass
Do you struggle with your emotions? Is it aﬀecting your relationships? You have the power to heal anxiety, depression, fear, grief, worry, guilt, and lack of self-love in order to transform your relationships. Learn simple but powerful techniques and receive Source blessings to bring true joy to your life. St. Paul University, Laframboise Hall, 2nd Floor, Normandin Room | 249 Main St (south building near Clegg St), Ottawa K1S 1C4 Meetup.com/MasterShaSoulHealing-Ottawa | Facebook.com/LovePeaceHarmonyOttawa Contact: Master Allan Chuck | 905.477.2344 | Allan.Chuck@DrSha.com
Please don’t eat the oils!
ssential oils are concentrated plant essences. Highly concentrated. They can come from bark (cinnamon), flowers (lavender), peel (orange), needles (pine), grass (palmarosa) and so on. Because they come from plants, they retain their properties. Each essential oil has many different qualities: some are anti-bacterial, some are energizing, some repel insects and some heal skin damage, for example. I have been using essential oils for over 20 years, and can vouch for their potency-plant medicine at its finest! I have used them to heal skin damage, to lessen scars, to relieve congestion, lower fever and promote sleep. But I would never use them undiluted on the skin. Because they are so concentrated, using essential oils neat on the skin could result in a reaction. And if you have a reaction, chances are you will develop a sensitivity to the oil and never be able to use it again. That would be very sad. Lately, we have had a lot of customers calling in or coming in to ask if our essential oils are ingestible (food grade). I would like to make the point
here that the issue is not what grade the oils are, but the fact that by their very nature, they are concentrated. Some oils are mucus membrane irritants (that’s why oil of oregano burns when people put it in their mouths), for example. So the answer we give is “no”. Do not ingest them. Especially as a lay person. These are potent medicines. You can achieve great effect by applying them to the skin (diluted), where they can enter the blood stream in under 30 seconds. And if you want to get the effects pertaining to a plant, use the plant! Make some peppermint tea instead of trying to drink peppermint essential oil. Soak your feet in an oregano bath (yes, you can use the essential oil, diluted-or the herb). The plant kingdom has many gifts to offer us. We should always use respect and caution.
©2016 Heather Garrod is a certified Aromatherapist and owner of Planet Botanix, 301 Bank St (between Maclaren and Somerset), 613.567.4444 www.planetbotanix.com
• emotional/physical pain • grieving • relations • regressions • weight • addictions • stress • energy level • healing the past
613.721.7888 • www.kaivalya.ca Empower Your Life-Path!
• Les sessions sont aussi offertes en français
take control of your: • emotional/physical pain • grieving • relations • regressions • weight • addictions • stress • energy level • healing the past
Insurance Receipts Available
» Lynne Cardinal
ph.d. eastern philosophy, ngh certified hypnotist, coach, teacher
AC C E PT A N CE
the deeper mind becomes receptive, can help to take steps forward.
“The first step toward change is awareness The second step is acceptance.”* *Nathaniel Branden - Canadian–American psychotherapist and writer known for his work in the psychology of self-esteem. 1930-2014
Lynne Cardinal If you wish for more details or to book a session, contact us at 613.721.7888
Lynne Cardinal is a Consulting have been exploring with clients the power of Hypnotist with the National acceptance. It is a fundamental perspective from which we can deal with a situation with a clearer mind. Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications Acceptance does not mean inaction; it means making in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight the right decision with a clear mind and exploring Loss. She has studied extensively with Thomas Hübl our situation and life realistically. Above all, it feels on Transparent Communication and Principles of so much better to learn to accept, and then move on. Transformation. She is certified by Dr. Weiss in PastTo accept also means to be able to acknowledge and Life Regression and she has a PhD in Eastern Philosophy look at the situation as it is. No small feat, for denial from India. * GIFT CERTIFICATES available. www. is embedded in our human nature and may help us to kaivalya.ca firstname.lastname@example.org cope momentarily, but ultimately it is good to take a deep breath and face our situation. It is empowering to In person and Skype sessions are available to clients. Lynne be realistic and then make a decision based on the right has offered Communication skills, Stress Management, Resilience and Burnout Prevention workshops in the path of action. Initially accepting is based on a person’s adhering government and private sectors for over 30 years. * Insurance to the reality of a situation, or recognizing a condition receipts are available. (usually a negative or uncomfortable situation). To accept is initially done without attempting to change things. The concept is close in meaning to ‘acquiescence’, derived from the Latin ‘acquiēscere’ (to find rest in). Eckart Tolle in the Power of Now defines acceptance as a “this is it”, as accepting our situation as it is. Doing so, he says, generates Isabelle Goulet Ph.D. • Support in wellness scientive.ca strength, peace and serenity as the & awakening struggle or resistance dims. It is to • Energy work rooted in be sad when we are sad, rest with Algonquin traditions Where the any emotion, and that is how the energy flows, the • Journeying into the healing process begins, the path to unconscious, conscious mind and body transformation to a better future, & superconscious minds heal naturally. to a deep healing. • Harmonization of living spaces It is from this ground of 613. acceptance that clarity arises. 276.3423 It can be done gradually, and Ottawa & Gatineau email@example.com hypnosis, a deep relaxation where
Enriching Me and My Reiki Community Conference We’re Back!
ast year was such a huge success we just knew we had to do it again! Forty people came together last May in North Gower. We are still talking about the wonderful speakers and the lasting learning and enrichment we received on that day. Gratitude. Gratitude. Gratitude • Every single participant that filled out an evaluation form said YES we Would recommend the conference to our friends and colleagues? So just how do you Enrich Me and My Reiki Community? • Well we bring together a wonderful group of people that are curious about and honor energy. We get you out of town for the day and find a beautiful location by the river. We share/schedule some wonderful relaxing meditations, feed you some yummy food and enlist the help of some wonderful people to help us expand our horizons. Keep you learning. Keep you growing.
Ottawa Spiritualist Temple Christian Spiritual Ministries Inc.
Olde Forge C.C., 2730 Carling Avenue Sunday Service at 1:30 pm Worship, Healing & Message Service
Rev. E. Stoddard
& Various Guest Mediums
for Information call 613-521-9711
Daughter of Professor Krishnamurthy
Practicing and Teaching Stellar and Vedic Astrology Guiding people since 1959 in Finances, Career, Investment, Relationship and Family. Teaching meditation Individual service as well as follow-up queries 1 Woodthrush Green, Ottawa, ON, K1V 0A9
737-5206 • Fax: 739-2973
• What participants said about last year: • Thank you for such an incredible connecting day, I found my tribe! Excellent variety, Loved all the presentations, I have never enjoyed a conference as much as this one. Mark your calendars…..Please join us at the second annual Reiki Conference – Enriching Me and My Reiki Community on May 1, 2016. We have a full day of discovery and exploration planned for everyone with or without Reiki training. The topics this year will include: • Reiki and Shamanism • Reiki and Animals • Reiki and Mandalas • Reiki and Crystals • Reiki and the 5th Dimension • Reiki: building my Business We have engaged four new speakers and by popular demand, two of our presenters from last year will be returning. We have moved our venue to the Long Island Conference Center, in Manotick. (just 10 minutes south of the Ottawa Airport). This facility is beautifully located on a peaceful section of the Rideau River. We have a wonderful caterer booked to bring us a delicious lunch and snacks. Save 25% off our regular price of $200 by registering early through Snapuptickets.com. Use the code “Early Bird” until March 31st. For complete details, view the agenda, speaker profiles and vendors visit www.reikiassociates.com or on Facebook It is go be an AMAZING DAY!
Evicting Imposter Spirits
by Amâeil (Melinda Urban RIHR) Healing with Divine heart to awaken the deep truth within. n the dark movie “Pacific Heights”, a deceptive tenant moves into the upper floor of a house and wreaks havoc on the lives of the unsuspecting landlords and other tenants. His only intention is to create chaos and fear. And he succeeds. This is essentially the state of our spiritual house when we hold old, dark energies, consisting of imposter spirits, negative forms, demons, fallen angelics, etc. As the higher frequencies anchor into Earth, anti-Christ energies are being expelled. As the microcosm of the macrocosm, we can find them housed in our lower chakra ego structures from multiple experiences in various timelines. To discern who or what is running our energy we must be mindful of what we are thinking, feeling and how we are behaving. Is it an ascending energy (truthful, expanding) or descending (deceptive, false light, contracting)? To whom or what are we consenting? As these dark spirits are cleared, we create space to rebuild a solid foundation for a strong Spiritual House - one of integrity and authentic power. We can align with the Spirits of Christ Consciousness. At any time, through heart-felt intention, we can call in a Higher Spirit to evict the corresponding lower vibrations of false spirits. In fact, due to the extent that dark forms have dominated humanity for countless years, it is necessary to actively participate in this way for our soul or monadic embodiment. Spirit of Diligence - evict laziness and discouragement
Need to clear your spiritual house?
I specialize in clearing stubborn limiting patterns. We can bring you freedom with Divine healing of your 12-dimensional self and clearing from the root level.
pain & dis-ease attachments emotional triggers traumas ancestry fears/phobias karma inorganic structures addiction patterns past life limiting mental programs
Amâeil (Melinda Urban RIHR) energy psychotherapy, thetahealing, vocal healing holographic multidimensional ascension clearing in person or by phone 613-253-2888 www.MelindaUrban.com
Spirit of Discipline - evict gluttony and waste Spirit of Generosity - evict deceit, corruption and greed Spirit of Humility - evict pride and entitlement Spirit of Kindness - evict envy and coveting Spirit of Patience - evict anger and wrath Spirit of Purity - evict lust and addiction We can also focus with each one of these Spirits of Christ for 21 consecutive days. Additional support may be required to clear out lower spirits more deeply. Copyright 2016 Amâeil (Melinda Urban) www.MelindaUrban.com All Rights Reserved. www.MelindaUrban.com Intuitively integrating holographic multi-dimensional clearing, energy psychotherapy, thetahealing®, & vocal healing. Specializing in clearing stubborn patterns. In person or by phone 613-253-2888.
Book your spot for the Puro Vita conference for April 30 - May 1 Be part of one of the most publicized health and wellness events in the centre of Ottawa! With a focus on holistic health practices, yoga, and the esoteric arts we will attract and connect the health-seeking populace with Ottawa’s best and brightest practitioners and shops. SPECIAL OFFER: If you are one of the first five vendors to sign-up, we will give you a complimentary advertising spot on our website. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.PuroVita.ca and submit your info
Moving from negative to positive creation by Natalie Morisset
ften, when I feel that things aren’t going my way, I’m very tempted to blame others or the universe for what they’ve ‘done to me’. Eventually, I catch myself doing this, and I remind myself that I am the sole creator of my life. I then recommit myself to taking responsibility for my life, and to beginning anew from the present moment, instead of focussing on what went wrong, and how, and whose fault it was. I take a deep breath, and I try to let go of the past and surrender into the present moment. But there are times when I just can’t seem to let go. For those times, I have a powerful tool at my disposal. At the next monthly Pathwork Open Lecture on Wednesday March 9, we will continue with this season’s theme of conscious creating, this time exploring how a simple yet profound meditation technique can transform the obstructions within us that create conflict and disharmony in our lives and keep us separate from fulfillment. In previous lecture presentation evenings we saw how the feelings, thoughts and attitudes that live in our unconscious have great creative power in our lives — much greater than our conscious feelings, thoughts and attitudes. Immature, destructive aspects of ourselves that are held beneath the surface of our consciousness bring about powerful negative creations. Pathwork Lecture 182, ‘The Process of Meditation’, offers a meditation technique involving a conversation between three fundamental aspects of the self, which enables us to explore, understand, and re-educate these immature, destructive aspects, thus preventing further negative re-creation and greatly strengthening positive creation.
Open Lecture Discussions Saint Paul University,
223 Main St, follow signs to room
March 9; April 13; May 18
7 to 9 pm Suggested donation: $15, members free
Contact Jean: email@example.com, 613-829-1254 All welcome
The Pathwork lectures are available for free download from www.pathwork.org
At the upcoming lecture evening, we will explore this marvelous tool, the Pathwork “three-voices meditation”, and we will have the opportunity to put it into practice.
Pathwork Open Lecture When: Wednesday March 9, 7 to 9 pm
Where: Saint Paul University, 223 Main Street (follow the signs to the room). All are welcome. There is a suggested donation of $15 for non-members. The Pathwork Lectures are available for free download from www.pathwork.org
Yoga and hiking trip to beautiful St. John's, Newfoundland July 12-19, 2016
32 years teaching math Grades 9-12 (except calculus) Call Jim at 613-824-1181 Flexible Hours
INCLUDED IN COST: • Accommodations within walking distance to historic Signal Hill • Yoga twice a day • 3 guided hikes along the famous East Coast trail • Day trip to a small outport town • Plus more.... • Spaces limited to give you a more personal experience
Contact Michelle to reserve your space 613 222 9996 firstname.lastname@example.org March 2016
Three Ways to Treat Depression with Hypnosis
By Dr Luke Michael Howard Clinical Hypnotist www. LUKEnosis.com epression is often a reaction to a distressing or traumatic event. The people and situations who are associated with the traumatic event in our lives are referred to as traumatic triggers. An example is someone reporting, “I never was depressed before my father (mother, child, spouse, best friend) died.” After a loved one passes on, the individual often has to deal with their belongings including their home, or now has to take on their responsibilities. Any of these can become traumatic triggers. If the person or family member who has lost the loved one does not have time to fully grieve the loss, and to process unfinished feelings about the person, depression may set in almost immediately. Other traumatic triggers include losing a job, divorce, or financial reversals such as bankruptcy or home foreclosure.
The Signs And Symptoms Of Depression The following are some of the typical signs of depression that may take over slowly like a fog rolling
in on what was previously a sunny day and now is becoming darker with each minute. • Symptom #1 – “Now, I can’t get out of bed in the morning. I just don’t have the same interest in things that I used to.” • Symptom #2 – “I have body pains and I’m worried that I may have (fibromyalgia, cancer, arthritis, diabetes, etc.).” • Symptom #3 – “I can’t seem to stop overeating and I gained 40 pounds.” Or “I have gone back to drinking, smoking cigarettes or pot, etc.” Often these symptoms will be treated with drugs prescribed by a doctor. Anti-depressants, sleep medication, and perhaps a diet or stop smoking program will be prescribed. These treatment methods, of course, are aimed at symptom relief but don’t get down to treating the underlying cause of the depression. If the depressed person goes to a counselor, they will talk about the feelings which may help for a while. Other therapists may try relaxation techniques combined with positive affirmations. There is a basic reason why these common responses to depression don’t really work: they do not address or resolve the deeper underlying causes of depression.
“I Can Make YouStop Stop Smoking in One Hour”Hour” “I Can Make You Smoking in One If you’re having trouble kicking the Evil Habit Dr. Luke Michael Howard can transform even the most ardent smoker into a healthy non-smoker IN JUST ONE HOUR.
Dr. Luke Michael Howard, PhD
Dr. Luke, owner of the LUKEnosis Complete Mind Therapy organization, is a Smoking Cessation Specialist, has a Masters degree in Hypnotherapy as well as a Doctorate in Psychology. Dr. Luke has been studying Hypnosis for over 16 years now and has trained all over the world. After over a decade, Dr. Luke is still the youngest person
certified by the American Board of Hypnotherapy. Dr. Luke has been featured in all forms of media such as Tone Magazine, CTV Morning Live, and CBC Radio. He has developed an advanced hypnotherapy technique that turns weak willed smokers into empowered Non-Smokers in just one hour. He says “This technique is so powerful we are achieving a 95% success rate. This is incredible when you think that patches are only about 16% successful. We are so confident in the success of this treatment that we offer a free backup session for the remaining 5%. In fact, if after the session any one should need an extra session, it’s theirs, FREE OF CHARGE.” Dr. Luke explains, “This powerful breakthrough technique combines the latest discoveries in hypnosis and the new science of personal achievement known as Neuro Linguistic
Programming. This takes the power of hypnosis to a new level in helping people take back control of their lives.” Many local doctors are so impressed by the power of hypnosis that they are now referring many of their patients to Dr. Luke for his Accelerated Change Stop Smoking Programme. Dr. Luke says, “I am currently building a Doctors Referral Network to keep local GP’s informed of my developments and to keep them informed of their patients’ progress. Many celebrities, professional business people, nurses and housewives have benefited from stopping smoking with hypnosis, SO CAN YOU! The good news is that this incredible method of stopping smoking is available locally. The bad news there usually is a two or three week waiting list for an appointment – but even the medical profession believes it’s worth waiting for.
“I walked out a nonsmoker!” Caroline had been a smoker for the majority of her lifenearly 30 YEARS! She had tried every type of stop-smoking aid possible, tried using ‘will power’ to quit cold turkey but to no avail-that is until she met Dr. Luke. She recently sent him this follow up email: “I promise I will totally do a video testimonial for you in the future though, as the hypnosis TOTALLY worked...not only have I not smoked...I have not even WANTED to!!! It really is amazing” Check out more testimonial videos on: www.lukenosis.com and you can contact Dr. Luke at LUKEnosis to arrange an appointment at 613-8785874.
How Does Clinical Hypnotherapy Treat Depression? 1. It helps you enter the subconscious: First, we drop down from the conscious mind, which is only 10% of the mind into the subconscious mind. Now we are addressing the whole person, 100% of the mind rather than just treating the symptoms. 2. It helps you identify the “unfinished business”. People often have what Dr. Fritz Perls called “unfinished business” with whatever has been lost, be it a loved one, a job, or a home. These unresolved feelings, such as resentments, regrets, blame, anger, guilt, jealousy, and fear are stored in the body and must be released as soon after the triggering event as possible. Otherwise they become deeply buried beneath the numbness created by the anti-depressant drugs, the addictive behavior, and the concurrent repression that occurs when trauma and grief go untreated. Clinical hypnotherapy works for depression because it removes the underlying basis of depression and completes the unfinished business that otherwise continues to recycle as self-sabotaging thoughts and behaviors. 3. It helps you “finish” the “unfinished business” and release the stored emotions/experiences. With hypnotherapy, we can go down to the deepest level of these traumatic experiences, memories and stored emotions to release them from the mind and body. When this hypnotherapy process is completed, the client reports that their depression has lifted, that they have stopped the compulsive thoughts or behavior, and that they are ready to resume living their lives again. Conclusion Consistent research and methodology refinement has allowed hypnotherapy to progress as an advanced form of therapy to the point where clinical hypnotherapy is now regularly considered as a treatment option for depression. Working in tandem with a group of powerful psychotherapy techniques, hypnotherapy can be a highly successful form of treatment for individuals with depression.
Happy Man’s Shirt
Article from Chinmaya Mission Ottawa, 1088 Ogilvie Rd
here once was a king who felt very sick. He called many doctors. All said that there was nothing wrong with the king physically and that they could not help him feel healthy. A wise man came to see the king told him that if he was to wear the shirt of a happy man, His illness would vanish, and he would become well again. The king instructed his minister to bring to him the shirt of a happy man. Everyone was surprised at this, for they thought that the king himself must be the happiest man, since he had so many priceless shirts!. The minister looked all over the land. He asked a rich businessman, who replied,“But who told you I am happy? I am envious of my neighbor as he is richer than me. Go to him”. So the minister asked the neighbor who said, “I am not really happy. I have no children. What is the use of all this wealth?” And so the search for a happy man continued. Then finally one day, the minister saw a man sitting on the banks of a river, looking very peaceful and happy. He asked him, “ Are you happy?” He replied,“Doubtlessly so!” The minister asked, “will you give me your shirts?” He replied, “ Shirt? What shirt? I have never worn one!” The minister then explained that their king was sick and was told that by wearing the shirt of a happy man he would become well again. This Master told him to tell the king that happiness and sorrow come only from within. When we know this, we will not seek outer objects (shirt) in order to be happy. We will then seek the true source of happiness which is within ourselves. We are troubled by our erroneous notions – that I am the body, that money gives me security and that pleasures will make me a happy person. Unfortunately man is usually respected only for his wealth, power and possessions rather than for what he is. If he does not possess much money nobody seems to care for him. A person should be respected for what he “is” rather than what he “has”. Chinmaya Mission Ottawa presents
Swami Tejomayananda June 20 to 25, 2016 He will be conducting a series of english FREE talks on Srimad Bhagavad Geeta – Chapter 4 the Yoga of Renunciation of Action in Knowledge daily from 7:15pm to 9:00pm (June 20 to 25) Hanuman Chalisa - Morning talks 11:00 am to 12 noon starting (June 21 to 24) At Chinmaya Bharati - 1088 Ogilvie Rd, Ottawa For more information - www.chinmayottawa.com
Menstrual Cramps & Acupuncture By Steve Ryu, R.TCMP, R.Ac
New Life Acupuncture &SteveOriental Medicine Center (Eun Kyu) Ryu
ost women have experienced menstrual cramps, , R.TCMP, R.AC or “dysmenorrhea,” at one time or another. Pre-Med at McGill University (B.Sc.), Menstrual cramps are dull, throbbing or cramping Master Program of Acupuncture at Mercy College, NY (MPA) pains in the lower abdomen and are often experienced 2211 Riverside Dr., Suite 106 Specialized in... just before and during a period. For some women, it is • Infertility • IVF Support For appointments call merely an annoying discomfort but for others, it can be • Menopausal Syndrome 613-863-6906 severe enough to interfere with everyday activities for a • Women's Health www.freewebs.com/newlifeacu • Allergies • Pain Relief www.acupunctureottawa.com few days every month. Receipts for insurance coverage • Disposable needles • Gift certificates available In many situations, there is no identifiable cause of Affiliated with Riverside Acupuncture and Wellness dysmenorrhea. Many experts believe that constricted Centre and Ottawa Fertility Centre for Infertility Treatment blood vessels during the period cause menstrual anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or hormonal birth cramps, much in the way that angina occurs when control to manage the symptoms of dysmenorrhea. blocked coronary arteries starve portions of the heart of In Chinese medicine, dysmenorrhea or painful food and oxygen. Most of the time painful menstruation periods are not considered a normal part of a woman’s is not considered a cause for concern and western life but rather a sign of an imbalance, which can be medical treatment usually involves non-steroidal treated effectively in order to resolve the symptoms. As with western medical theory, Chinese medicine sees a lack of flow of blood and qi-energy as the cause for menstrual cramps. Whereas western medicine sees menstrual cramps as all belonging to the same class of problem, Chinese medicine breaks it down into six different types, depending on the internal imbalance causing the symptoms. Everyone deserves a calm, peaceful, side-effect free life. Factors that can contribute to dysmenorrhea include emotional
Hypnotherapy That Works
Grace Joubarne, Clinical HypnotherapistSPIRITPAINTING.COM 613-266-8063
Easter Workshops February Exhibition at Green Door Opening Feb 4/13 6:00• Anxiety • Depression • Fears • PTSD • Addictions will help you heal yourself naturally of:
• Obsessive Behaviour • Chronic Self-Doubt • Low Self-Esteen • Irritable Bowl Syndrome • Fatigue & Muscle Tension • Chronic Pain • Sexual Dysfunction • Migraines • Unwanted Habits VERIFIABLE CREDENTIALS at
Research shows Clinical Hypnotherapy to be safer and more effective than drugs and talk therapy, with fewer sessions and more root-cause resolution of problems.
Do you answer YES to any of these questions?
Medications not working OR medication addiction, withdrawal & side-effects worsening? Long talk therapy and/or addictions counseling leading to nowhere? Pain and psychiatric medications creating addiction, withdrawal and health issues? Aren’t getting the help and resources you need to wean off health-damaging medications? Tired of fighting addictions with no end in sight and one struggle replaced by yet another?
CALL Grace Joubarne, CCHt, MAPHP TODAY ! Clinical Hypnotherapist with decades of experience in natural healing modalities. Privacy and confidentiality guaranteed, anonymity if requested.
Ottawa & Belleville Ontario • 1-888-390-3553 • info@GracePlaceWellness.ca
S G NG TIIN NT AIIN PA TP RIIT PIIR SP
W or k s h op s
w ww ww w..ssppiirriittppaaiinnttiinngg..ccoom m 661133--226666--88006633
Do You See? Greetings from Perfect Liberty Who Written by Alexis Nicol Alexis Nicol
Reiki Reflexology Reconnective Healing® ACIM www.firstlighthealing.com 613-263-7925
As the warmer air starts to breathe new life into the environment around us. We are thinking of Spring, new growth, and apple blossoms. At the church we are busy getting ready for the Spring garage sale, and the Funky Monkey Boutique's second sale. We've collected and prepared even more for your thrifting pleasures. The jewelry has been restocked, the purses have been buffed and prepped, we have a wide variety of hand crafted cards for you to peruse. By the time the day arrives, you will be assured of a good time. Two ministers have been relocated, one back to Japan, and one to the NYC church. For those of you who knew Rev. Tiago, he is now well settled in our Los Angeles church. Our Facebook page has been getting lots of hits, and likes, this has been heartwarming. And every day our audience for the http://dymoonblog.com (living life the PL "way") gains in members as well. A reminder that our doors are open to all. We hold service on Sundays @10.a.m. And on the 21st of every month, we celebrate Thanksgiving. This service is at 7 pm. Followed by a coffee, tea social, with a delicious Japanese curry and rice. Church of Perfect Liberty, 1010 Hunt Club Rd 613-225-1850 ~ www.perfectliberty.ca Rev. Eugene, Sr Minister ~ Rev. Eisuke ass't minister Anyone wishing to speak with myself (Dymoon) please leave message at the church.
strain, prolonged exposure to cold and dampness, overwork or chronic illness, and childbirth. Acupuncture can be quite successful in the treatment of dysmenorrhea. Treatments can help to relieve symptoms very quickly, however it typically takes at least 3 cycles to get the body back into balance and fully resolve the problem. A real positive of acupuncture is that it is working to promote health while also managing and resolving the symptom. It’s very common to see other areas of health improve, such as energy levels, sleep, moods and stress levels, and pre-menstrual symptoms. Indeed, acupuncture is an excellent option for treating and resolving menstrual cramps.
hen you look in the mirror, who do you see? Do you see yourself clearly? Are you looking at someone who’s angry, sad, afraid or are they glowing in happiness? As you see yourself, know that is who and what you are projecting to the world. May I suggest that each time you see yourself in the mirror say something good about that amazing person. You can say something like “You are so kind and compassionate, remember when you helped that little girl when she fell?” or “When you laugh you make such a funny face”. Tell yourself anything that brings out your incredible smile. Just watch, I can guarantee that you will see and feel a warmer person reflecting back. Each time you remind that person in the mirror of their goodness they will glow brighter and brighter. Pretty soon you’ll be walking down the street and be reminded of your super mood by all the people reflecting it back. If by chance you come across someone not having the greatest of days, like the impatient one in line at the cash or the exhausted parent trying to console a child, this is your chance to take a moment to say something to brighten their day - “What a lovely scarf you are wearing, it really brings out the beautiful colour of your eyes.” Their demeanour will subtly shift. You’ll be gifting them with something very special. You are showing them that they are worthy of love. This opportunity has the potential to open hearts and allow everyone’s light to shine brighter. Who and what you see in the mirror is constantly being reflected back. Each time we see the goodness in ourselves we warm our hearts and that inner glow shines outwardly. The more we love and believe in ourselves the more we are a guiding light to those around us. Alexis believes in a Wholistic approach to healing mind, body and soul. She combines Reiki, Reflexology, Reconnective Healing®, the Reconnection® and A Course In Miracles in her practice. www.firstlighthealing.com 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com
Rainbow Minerals E “Rainbow Minerals offers you quality products at wholesale pricing- no games AND, No high-jacked mark ups”… 3 Generations of Expertise
Holistic and Metaphysical products and workshops… Beading tools, minerals, gem stones, stringing materials, crystals and much more.
stablished in 1983; although Ash’s family experience begins in 1959 where her grandfather’s family business began its roots in watch making and jewellery; Rainbow Minerals is owned and operated by Ashifa (Ash). Rainbow Minerals brings 3 generations of expertise in the Gold/Silversmith industry, Stone and Gem Grading. Ashifa (Ash) Charania MBA A.J.P. (GIA) brings her previous experience as a Director with International Top Models and continues learning with the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). All minerals and gemstones
Please refer to www.rainbowminerals.com to view all of our upcoming workshops in January 2016 18
at Rainbow Minerals are hand picked; Ash has a keen eye in the fashion industry and is happy to share and help you succeed in the world of fashion and style with her jewellery. Work with Ash and know that you can buy and sell her high quality products with confidence. She gives you her word. Visit their Website for all workshops and watch for new dates in Feb and March 2016. You can also view product catalogues online. www.rainbowminerals. com AND https://www.facebook.com/pages/ Rainbow-Minerals/110470942375275 Like Rainbow Minerals for special updates Attend Rainbow Minerals workshops to include: Crystal Healing 101, Make Jewellery with Metals and Stones, healing with Gemstones, Work with Metal Clay, Gems, pearls and more.
The Language of Success
By Daniel Roy CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM, FCSI, CIWM, CRC e humans have this gift of being able to have thoughts, to visualize, to dream, to have emotions and to express these through the spoken or written word. During our waking hours, we go through thousands of thoughts as we deal with a variety of situations in our lives. I was taught this success formula many years ago: T x
email@example.com www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca Tel: 613.440.2734 Fax: 613.440.2560
BUY CRYSTALS AND STONES BY THE POUND STARTING AT $6.00
CD, BA, MA, CFP, EPC, CIM®, FCSI®, CSWP®
Principle Instructor / Certified Financial Planner
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org www.rainbowminerals.com Call us 613-733-8440; 1-800-469-4697 255 Gladwin Cres. Ottawa, Ontario
A significant breakthrough in hands-on healing Quantum Touch healing sessions and Quantum Touch certification workshops
F x A = R. The long version of this formula is Thoughts Lead to Feelings, Feelings lead to Actions and Actions lead to Results. Is it any wonder that the first element of this formula is Thoughts? I don’t think so. Have you ever taken the time to analyse your thoughts and see what you are actually saying to yourself? If you really want to make positive changes in any aspect of your life, you need to start taking control of the chatter that is going on inside your head. You see, if you have negative thoughts, it will create a negative result. If you have a positive thought, followed by positive feelings followed by supportive actions, you will have a positive result. It’s a simple formula but it all starts with controlling that dialog inside your head. Find ways to quiet the mind, slow down that chatter. Make more room for positive thoughts and ideas and you will see more positive things start to show up in your life. It really is magic!
Essential Oils, weight loss techniques, Chakra clearing, crystals, meditations and more.
Daniel Roy is the principal instructor of the Ottawabased Praxis Wealth Institute. He is a Certified Retirement Coach, Certified Financial Planner as well as public speaker. He is the author of “The Essential Guide to Retirement Readiness”. He conducts workshops and courses on the subject of winning the game of wealth creation.
23 Rideau Heights Drive, Ottawa Call us at 613-226-1129
email@example.com www.praxiswealthinstitute.ca www.yourretirementcoach.ca
Reflexology and Iridology… Mini Tarot and Angel readings
Laura’s Numerology News For March 2016
How to calculate your personal monthly number for March Add the day of your birth to the month of your birth and then add the number 3 to this number. You always add double digits together in numerology to reduce to a single number. (Example - birthday of Jan. 5th ) Jan. (1 month) 5 (day) added together = 6 then add this month’s number which is 3. Then add 6+3=9. You would read point number 9 if this was your birthday. If you still have trouble, email me at Lbaird@istar.ca 1. Are you in limbo or a “wait state”? There is a good chance that whatever you are waiting for will come this month. An ideal use of this year is to school or seek a job that has a learning curve attached to it. This is a “me” year so focus on your own needs. 2. Money and business temporarily slow to a snail’s pace, now. Use March to focus on your relationships, both personal and business. Work on developing new contacts and projects. 3. Do not start any new projects this month, but only get rid of the old. Prepare to start new endeavors in April. If you can, pack a bag, and get the heck out of here. This is a super influence for fun, sales promotions, public speaking and writing.
4. The month of March is all about organization and making your plans for the balance of the year. You are now laying the foundation for the next 9 year cycle, so make sure that they are solid. Most important foundation: Health, right? 5. Your emotions are very close to the surface of your skin this month. Watch your mouth, and be very careful what you say. You could get in all kinds of crazy trouble. Take an extra yoga class to calm your jumpy nerves. Zen, Zen, Zen!!! 6. Get cracking and start the renovation work around the house. Painting or redecorating your pad is the perfect use of March. Your kids/family/ partner will be in your face, so take a break and have some fun with them, too. 7. This month you will find that your mind will be extra active. Do what you can to eliminate stress and find Zen. You need to rest and refuel now, as this is a very busy year. Your finances could be the cause of your internal stresses. Business opportunities pick up in April. 8. Is there a new job, a promotion or more money in the wind? This is a very busy month in the area of money and career, so do not waste it by taking a vacation. If you do take a trip it should be around business or career advancements 9. Domestic or relationship dramas are coming to a close, now. I know that your emotions are very raw, but it is normal under this influence. Try to find an outlet for them. There is a light at the end of the tunnel and next month you will see a bit of it. Laura Young is an intuitive numerologist/life coach. Full sessions are available in-person to clients in Ottawa, ON, Canada. Phone and Skype sessions are conducted worldwide. For a personal consultation please email: lbaird@ istar.ca 613-725-7232
Saturday March 19, 12:00 - 4:00 pm, Planet Botanix, Ottawa The Qabalah is a vital and dynamic system of spiritual growth which is used widely within many esoteric and occult systems. Qabalastic thought, symbolism and ideas are incorporated in magick, rituals and philosophies. In this workshop you will learn the fundamentals of the Qabalah and gain understanding of its historical context.. You will create your own Qabalistic Tree of Life and learn how it can be applied now, in your life, for your benefit.
Workshops are $50 per person but yours is half-off if you bring a friend! Pre-registration is required. Please visit witchhollow.ca for more details, and “like” our Facebook page to stay up-to-date.
Planet Botanix Wellness Clinic
Welcome to our healing space. Our holistic practitioners are ready to assist your journey to wellness. Heather Garrod Owner of Planet Botanix and a Certified Aromatherapist, Heather has a passion for all things natural. The store is anchored by her own line of natural body care, and boasts over 100 varieties of therapeutic grade essential oils. Heather gives monthly aromatherapy workshops.
Julie Larochelle certified Usui Reiki Master and Tarot card reader (bilingual) Reiki Master and instructor, Julie provides Reiki healing sessions to assist in pain management, guidance, stress reduction and much more (for animals too). Apart from her Reiki gift, she is also a Tarot card reader. Available Friday nights from 6 till 9, please feel free to contact the store or email jureiki@ hotmail.com for an appointment. Patty Chevalier Samm Patty is a medical intuitive, ThetaHealing Instructor and Reiki Master. While looking at physical issues, limiting beliefs and thoughts, and blocks in the flow of life-force energy, Patty works intuitively with you to create change for the body, mind and spirit. Individual sessions and workshops are available. Visit www. keyahealth.com
Helene Arts Passionate in teaching and guiding individuals and groups in numerous aspects of esotericism and the paranormal, for the purpose of increasing understanding, building skills, and healing. Helene specializes in Astrology, Tarot, Runes and other methods of Divination, and she offers coaching and workshops in the occult sciences and mystical arts. Please visit witchhollow.ca for more details. Richard Merrill Haney, M.Ed. (Counselling), Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) I provide warm, heart-connected and empathetic counselling, coaching, mediation and hypnotherapy services to individuals, couples and families. I concentrate on “holistic” healing and empowerment rather than on being clinical and “helping”. My knowledge of Spiritual Emergence and Cellular Consciousness from my hypnotherapy practice leads to the healing of emotional wounds. www.ottawacounselling.com
Christina Hearns Christina is the owner of Namaste My Friends and is a yoga instructor, reiki practitioner, chakra reader, crystal healer and channeller. 3 sessions available between 6 and 9 pm Thursday evenings at Planet Botanix. firstname.lastname@example.org Tracey L. Crocker, M.S., R.Ac, R.TCMP (Acupuncturist and Herbalist) Trained in the art of classical Chinese medicine, Tracey applies her modality to address not only symptoms, but also the root cause of issues so that you can move on to a healthier you! Treatments are customized to your individual patterns. Specialties include pain, women’s health, autoimmune, respiratory, digestive and mental health. Visit www.tlcacupunctureottawa.com for more info.
Your name at birth is not an accident. A name is much more than a label. It can mean the difference between success and failure. Find out the true meaning behind your birth name and your date of birth through having a complete and unique Pythagorean Numerology chart done, which will give you approximately ninety to a hundred pages all typed, giving you a full personal description, plus a comprehensive direction and guidance on your whole life. Henriette M. Alig, Master Numerologist For a quote please call: (613) 805-5243 or email: email@example.com
Workshops for 2016
Qi-Matic Research Centre: Workshop by Sifu James March 5-6 Basic April 2 Open Mind May 13-15 Retreat June 4-5 Transposing and Mapping July 9, 9:30 -noon Free Seminar July 9-10 Information Healing Info & Registration: Angela Fung firstname.lastname@example.org ~ 613-762-8893
Breaking News! Regulatory Colleges State It Would be Illegal for Unregulated Practitioners to Offer Healthcare Services
f the unlawful Controlled Act of Psychotherapy does not sufficiently end holistic, energy, natural and spiritual care services in Ontario, then this proposed Ontario Clinic Regulation certainly will, no matter what the public wants or the Constitution of Canada says… UNLESS YOU ACT NOW TO HELP STOP THIS MADNESS. (Visit www.StopPsychotherapyTakeover. ca to contribute and for ways to assist.) Don’t let the word ‘Clinic’ fool you….it means YOU, even if you are a sole practitioner working out of your home office. (See the Colleges’ power point slides below). Even if natural healthcare is proven entirely safe and the public prefers it to drugs, YOUR business, no matter the size or location is to be eliminated by regulation. Note: they refer to their actions as ‘exploratory’, however they have already written the legislation for submission to the Minister of Health. The Regulatory Colleges of Ontario are not only unlawful because their mandates violate the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA), 1991, but now they have circled their wagons to force entirely unlawful and unjustified regulations on the businesses of all practitioners. Especially, the regulations are designed to eliminate safe, effective unregulated practitioners from the healthcare scene View their entire public presentation Webinar here. Note their constant referrals to ‘problems’ when in fact two major Fraser Institute studies (here and here) show these innuendos about unregulated practitioners are entirely false. The Registrars of these Colleges have allotted themselves funds from their individual College memberships to the tune of almost ¼ million dollars without first consulting their membership, and thereafter moved well beyond their authorities as Registrars. The RHPA makes it clear that most of healthcare must be left to the opinion of the public and most healthcare services must be left in the public domain in the form of self-regulated associations of like- minded practitioners offering VOLUNTARY membership. There was to be NO exclusivity of scopes of practice. With the pharmaceutical industry influence everywhere, including in the form of the President of the Federation of Regulatory Colleges, 13 of the 26 Regulatory Colleges have now set about:
• Establishing a new regulatory body complete with the authority to prevent all unregulated practitioners from opening an office, practice or clinic anywhere in Ontario. • Interfering with trade and commerce by restricting the proposed public register of healthcare services, only to those regulated by their Colleges, when unregulated healthcare providers are equally valued, important, qualified, safe and effective in their respective fields. • Making the acquiescence of personal liberties, and their right to be free of warrantless searches, to determine their own hiring policies, billing practices, moral code and marketing decisions, to their respective Colleges as a condition of being permitted to continue as professionals. • Concentrated and relentless efforts to discredit unregulated practitioners and vilify their chosen modalities of healing through statements that suggest unregulated professionals are worth far less and are less trustworthy and lawful then regulated professionals. • Causing disharmony between regulated professionals and unregulated professionals by disparaging unregulated practitioners directly and indirectly in their literature and presentations. • Removing all powers and options from the patient/ client to decide for themselves who meets their moral character, billing, marketing and other standards, as happens in a free marketplace. • Gross violation of competitions law, interference with private property rights, coercion of their membership to accept the unacceptable, interference with trade and commerce and personal liberties of all Ontarians, practitioner, healthcare business owner and patient/ client alike. Can anyone argue that the provincial government has completely lost control of healthcare in Ontario to pharmaceutical allies and that ‘safe harbor legislation’ is an immediate imperative? For links and the whole story see www.StopPsychotherapyTakeover.ca
DIRECTORY • Groups ISUL GROUP INTERNATIONAL. RON CHAPMAN. Meditation classes and seminars. 232-1160. PATHWORK® Practical spiritual wisdom that lays out a step-by-step journey into personal transformation and wholeness. A challenging yet compassionate voyage of discovery to the Real Self through the layers of our defenses, denial and fear, guided by our own inner authority. Ottawa info: www.ottawapathwork.ca SUFI ORDER OF OTTAWA http://sufiorderofottawa.webs.com/ SPIRITUAL FRONTIERS CANADA (Explorations) SFC offers explorations monthly as: Talks/Workshops on FIRST THURSDAY evenings 7-9pm at the OTTAWA CITIZEN, Baxter Rd.) To attend, please see details. 3 WAYS: 1. Be on our SFC exclusive email list. For new spiritual and wellness seekers/learners, send email address request to email@example.com (Jean-Louis). Email removal on request. 2. See our web www.spiritualfrontiers.ca 3. Facebook.com/SpiritualFrontiers TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION ®. A simple, easy-to-learn technique to enhance creativity and bliss and reduce daily stress. Free intro talk every Wed. 7:30 pm, and Sun.1:30pm (visit http://ca.tm.org to register) at the Ottawa TM Ctr., City Centre bldg (near Albert/ Preston) or call Mary or Gerard at 613 565 2030. OTTAWA WEST HOLISTIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Through our monthly Talks, Panels and Presentations we educate, and empower professionals. This venue allows members to share information, brainstorm and form strategic alliances. For more information contact Lise at 613 795 1469, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.holisticchamberofcommerce.com/ on-ottawa-west. Join now for $35 discount.
• People RON CHAPMAN. Classes and seminars, meditation all levels, private consultations 232-1160. NADINE LA BELLE, M.A. Body, mind, spirit Integrative Healing®. 613-258-7492. THōMAS MARTīN TEGTMEYER ca.linkedin. com/in/tmtegtmeyer/ Ultimate Wellbeing EDUCATiON mieux-être ultime www. thomasmtegtmeyer.com/Testimonials.html. Self-healing and blessings in person, distance, remote. Founder, www.energybalanceexchange.org (1998). Kingston/Ottawa 613-7695575. Greater mobility, comfort and freedom.
• Places MOVEMENT OF SPIRITUAL INNER AWARENESS (MSIA) (an ecumenical church), Ottawa-Morin Community. Weekly, Thursday,
7:30 pm services, followed by fellowship, at 103 Westpark Drive, in Ottawa: call to reserve. Marriages and spiritual counselling by appointment. Peace Theological Seminary Courses: as scheduled locally, by correspondence and by internet. For information or to reserve: email@example.com or 613-841-1458
• A Course in Miracles COURSE OASIS. Courses, support and study groups, spiritual gatherings, books. Mary Anne Buchowski and James Gregory, 613-726-0195. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.courseoasis.org
• Acupuncture CHINESE TRADITIONAL ACUPUNCTURE & NATURAL MEDICINE CENTRE. TCM. DAC. Jia Jun Huang & Annie Huang. Graduate of Shanghai Medical University (1960). Over 45 years experience. Member of Chinese Acupuncture Association of China & Canada. Acute & chronic pain, Accident. Sports injuries, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Depression, Insomnia, Stop smoking, Menopause, etc. Disposable needles are used. Insurance coverage. Free parking. One of the largest herb stores in Otawa. 613-235-5504. 867 Somerset St. W. Ottawa.
PAIN RELIEF; correction of chronic conditions; addiction relief; weight loss; pro-active tune-up for health maintenance. Meridians Clinic (613) 728-2579 www.naetottawa.com BLAISE T. RYAN, R.TCMP, R.Ac. Specializing in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, Qigong and Child Psychology. Experienced & Registered. Adults & Children. Insurance receipts available. Located in Westboro at The Village Clinic. Book online at www.drblaiseryan.com or call 613-702-5377
• Akashic Records PATRICIA V. LACROIX Psychic Medium, Empath, Akashic Records Counselor, Destiny Card Readings. Email - email@example.com
• Alexander Technique THE OTTAWA-HULL SCHOOL FOR THE ALEXANDER TECHNIQUE, Richard Albert, Director. Health insurance covered. I now offer Alexander lessons in my office or at your home 819-456-3484 firstname.lastname@example.org; or visit www.magma.ca/~alextech
• Allergy treatment ALLERGY & CHRONIC CONDITIONS. 10th year serving Ottawa-Outaouais. Judy Spence’s Medical background assures your program is tailored to your individual health needs. NAET is excellent for treatment of allergy & infection as well as Autism, CFS, FM, MCS,
ADD & other chronic and conditions including pain. Doctorate of Natural Medicine (DNM), Acupuncturist., Advanced Level 2 NAET, Advanced 2 BioSet, Laser Acupuncture Detox & Lymphatic Drainage. Western medicine meets Eastern medicine to correct persistent and acute health issues. State-of-the-art computerized testing. The NAET Clinic of Ottawa is a full service, full time practice and also offers Hypnosis, Homeotoxicology, Auricular Medicine, Ion Detox Foot Baths, Sauna Detox, Weight Loss and Stop Smoking Programs. 613-728-2579. Quebec location: 819-6611061. www.naetottawa.com. On parle francais.
• Angel Therapy ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® Diane Lanthier offers Angel Readings, EFT and Reiki. For guidance and help releasing negative emotions and patterns, contact Diane at email@example.com. 613 297 8293 www.reiki-light.com HEALING ANGELS OF THE ENERGY FIELD, Integrated Energy Therapy-Master Instructor and Journey Practitioner. Learn how to connect with your angels and be the best you can be. Contact Susan at 613-220-6551 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Aqualead AQUALEAD ENERGY - Healing water, environmental healing. Level I, II and Master classes. Free of charge, donations accepted. Sabine Blais, Aqualead & Reiki Master. email email@example.com for schedules, www. aqualeadinstitute.org (819) 230-6638.
• Archetypal Energies USING ENERGIES BEHIND 2 DIMENSIONAL SYMBOLS...runes and much more...for growth & development. Group & individual sessions. Contact Nancy 613-5960260 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Aromatherapy PLANET BOTANIX fills all your pure essential oil needs! We carry over 100 oils and other supplies. Purchase products from our line of all natural bodycare. 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444, www.planetbotanix.com
• Art ART AND MINDFULNESS: Using sculpture to explore awareness. Individual sessions and workshops. No experience necessary. Hilde Paz 613 829-3408.
• Ascension Healing NEWLY-ACCESSIBLE LIVING TECHNOLOGY INTELLIGENCE for clearing stubborn, limiting energies from your 12-D Divine blueprint. www.MelindaUrban.com
Bowen Therapy for H " G E N T L E
T O U C H ,
P O W E R F U L
H E A L I N G "
Certiﬁed Bowenwork Practitioner
owen Therapy is the next generation of bodywork. Precise sets of moves over soft tissue stimulate the body to rebalance so that the self-healing mechanisms work more effectively. Results may include pain and symptom reduction, relaxed muscles, healing of injuries, decreased inflammation and swelling, increased circulation and lymph flow, improved digestion, hormone balancing and more. The practitioner’s moves are so gentle that babies, the elderly, and those who are bedridden or in severe pain can be treated.
Bowen Therapy Success Stories
747D Richmond Rd, Ottawa, ON
Here’s what our clients are saying about Bowen Therapy.
Healing Diagnosis Avelia Manoukian Bowen Therapy Practitioner Thai Yoga Massage Therapist Aura Photography & Readings 448 Yves Street Rockland ON K4K 1E9 Phone: 613-419-0899 Email: email@example.com Website: www.healingdiagnosis.ca
Concussion Symptoms “Five months after I injured my head and neck, I was still in severe pain, experiencing headaches and lingering postconcussion syndrome. My homeopathic doctor recommended Bowen Therapy. The Bowen moves are so gentle. I was convinced that it would be impossible for them to work. I’ve come to expect the forceful manipulations that come from other therapies. But then, I had tried all of them and I was still looking for relief. After the first set of Bowen moves, the practitioner left me to rest for several minutes. I could feel lots of different sensations in my body — warmth, tingling, moving energy. Not every session produced these sensations, but it was nice to feel my body readily integrate the Bowen moves. In between appointments, the directive was simple: water, walk and wait. Week over week, I was feeling better. I got off my strong prescription pain meds within the first week and I dropped down to mild over-the-counter pain meds. By the next week I was only using natural arnica for pain management. The week after that I started to do light exercises and walking. I had been off work for three weeks and was back to working part-time. In another couple of weeks I was full-time. In six weeks, I went from debilitating pain to mild discomfort. Bowen Therapy continues to support my recovery.” T. V., 45 Source: http://www.tarametta.com/tarasblog/-bowen-therapy-gentle-full-recovery Knee Injury “A fall in my garden left me with a torn meniscus and after a MRI. I was told I would need a knee replacement. Over the course of a few months, I lost mobility to the degree of having to use a cane. My lower back, hips, calf muscles and ankles of both feet were affected. I started weekly Bowen sessions and over the course of three months, I could walk without the cane. I no longer have the hip pain, back issues, calf muscle cramping or ankle pain. I have my mobility back and have improved to the point of now being able to do Tai Chi and yoga classes. I believe the knee replacement is far in my future, if at all.” L.A.
Health and Well-Being Knee & Foot Pain/Kidney Disease “I first used Bowen Therapy for pain in my knees and feet. I also have Chronic Kidney Disease leading towards dialysis. Bowen treatments helped ease and eliminate the pain in my knees and feet so I could walk without discomfort and without the use of a cane. I also believe that the balancing of my body during these treatments gave me a sense of well-being and seemed to have stabilized my kidney condition, in addition to a proper diet and exercise. I continue to use Bowen on a regular basis now to help maintain a balanced well-being so my body has a chance to heal itself naturally, as Nature intended.” P.L. Neck Pain “I am a natural-born skeptic. So when I developed a persistent neck pain, I sought relief from traditional sources: medical doctors (including a neurologist), physiotherapists, massage therapists, and chiropractors. Nothing worked. Finally, I had three weekly sessions of Bowen Therapy. Two weeks after the sessions ended, I noticed the neck pain was gone. Better yet, it has stayed gone for the last two years!” J.F., 66 Shoulder Injury and Juvenile Arthritis “For several months, I was living in pain due to a rotator cuff injury in my right shoulder. Time had not healed my injury as I had hoped. When I reached the point of tears when putting on a jacket, I decided to try Bowen Therapy in an effort to avoid pain medication and the very likelihood of drastic measures such as surgery. After about the third treatment, I was thrilled to discover that my range of motion had increased and my pain had reduced significantly. I am thrilled that I have been able to maintain my shoulder strength and flexibility and I that I am back doing the activities I enjoy. I was so pleased with my own results that I asked the practitioner to work with my young (arthritic) daughter who was experiencing nighttime and early morning pain in her joints. The treatments, as well as the practitioner’s calm and relaxing approach, allowed my daughter to experience a restful and full night’s sleep without drug intervention. My daughter enjoyed her sessions so much that she has asked several times to return! Even at an early age, my daughter has recognized that Bowen Therapy eases both her pain and anxiety.” A.F., 46
Introduction to Bowenwork® a free two-hour presentation will be held on April 22nd from 6-8pm at the Village Clinic, 361 Churchill Ave., Westboro Includes lecture, demonstration and discussion of the training program. RSVP is required to register. Bowenwork® training program will be offered in Ottawa starting in May 2016. Info: www.bowentrainingacademy.com for information and registration or contact Janet Riley at 613 848-2083 firstname.lastname@example.org Janet is an internationally licensed Bowenwork® instructor with the Bowen Therapy Academy of Australia
There’s a Bowen Therapy practitioner near you! See the business cards in this article and visit our Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/BowenTherapyOttawaRegion
DIRECTORY • Astrology JACQUES GIASSON: Professional Astrologer with a background in psychological counseling and 28 years of experience. Become aware of your path and take advantage of your challenges and opportunities, natal, actual and future. Call: 819-770-9259. JUDY JIBB, Astrologer CertFAstrolS 613 304 4255, email@example.com 11TH HOUSE ASTROLOGY GROUP, open to all levels, to exchange & learn, 2nd Monday of month (Sept.-June), 61 Main St. Ottawa. Info: 613-821-4839. INSIGHTFUL, INSPIRING, and in-depth Astrology Readings. Over 15 years experience. Eve Mari Crete 819-457-1694 www.astrologereve.ca EVERY THURSDAY EVENING from 6 to 9 pm @ Planet Botanix, Helene Arts MA is available for astrological consultations. Please book in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Aura Photography AURA PHOTO & Chakra Balancing Aura pic & interpretation, Colour therapy, Clear blockages, Healing. Rina Soucy 613-841-8651
• Ayurveda NOEL SMITH-SPARROW: Ayurvedic lifestyle Consultant, phone: (613) 294-7798 email@example.com
• B. O. S. LAURIE FRASER, certified B.O.S. practitioner. Excellent results: emotional issues (depression, anxiety, grief), pain, disease, allergies, mould, menopause, infection, insomnia, etc. Spiritual development, chakra work. 613-721-3781
• Beauty and Health NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Bed & Breakfast IN RENOVATED CHURCH with attached Spa: Use of Hot tubs, Cold Tub, FAR Infrared & Finnish Saunas included in B&B price. Massage/Reiki available. Lanark: 613-2599988; Circa1894.com
• Birth Doula BIRTH DOULA offering 3 educational prenatal sessions, continuous birth support & 1 postnatal
home-visit. Offering a wide range of holistic resources, including Hypnotherapy, Massage & Aromatherapy for pregnancy, birth & beyond. Visit: www.empowerbirth.ca 613.282.6001 firstname.lastname@example.org
• BodyTalk KRISTIN PETERSON: Registered Massage Therapist, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner & Certified Acupuncturist email@example.com or http://kristinpeterson.weebly.com TRANQUIL SWAN Holistic Health Services. Kim Swan Reiki Master, Certified BodyTalk practitioner - offers a variety of alternative therapies and classes. Visit www.tranquilswan.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-240-9716 JAYA HOLLOHAN MA, Advanced BodyTalk Practitioner, Certified Coach, Yoga Teacher & Author. Contact: (613) 866-7091; jaya@ energythrive.com and www.energythrive.com
• Bookkeeping BOOKKEEPING SERVICES for Small Businesses, Non-Profit Org. Practical Accounting for Health and Wellness Practitioners. Bilingual Services, Free Consultation. More than 35 years of experience. Please contact Lucie at 514-7556570 or email@example.com
• Bowen Therapy BOWENTHERAPY OTTAWA Bette Madigan. www.BowenTherapyOttawa.ca Certified Bowen Therapy Practitioner (advanced) Mother Earth Natural Health Store, 747 Richmond Rd. Insurance receipts available. Call 613-7224249 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org THE BOWEN APPROACH - Gently restoring your health. PAIN, digestive & respiratory issues and more. Certified Bowen Practitioner (Advanced) 613-799-3315. www.TheBowenApproach.ca BOWEN TRAINING ACADEMY, Janet Riley, RN, Licensed Bowenwork® Instructor. www.bowentrainingacademy.com. Courses in Ottawa and across Canada. 613 848-2083 email@example.com
• Buddhism PINE GATE SANGHA - www.ianprattis.com/ pinegate.htm - Engaged Buddhism in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh. 1252 Rideout Cr; 613 726 0881. Thursday meditation and study class 7:00pm; First Saturdays of each month - dharma talk and pot luck supper 5.00pm. Nucleus of Friends for Peace www.friendsforpeace.ca Resident teacher: Dharmacharya Ian Prattis True Body of Wisdom INTRODUCTION TO AUTHENTIC ZEN TRAINING through instruction in zazen (sitting Zen) and kinhin (walking Zen). First Saturday of each month, 2-4 PM. Pre-registration required: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-562-1568. Zen Centre of Ottawa www.wwzc.org
• Ceremonies CARRIE RATHWELL, CEREMONIALIST. Personalized ceremonies created for and with you: weddings, funerals, baby and family ceremonies, rites of passage, pet funerals, shamanic journeys for ceremonies, and more. 613-2371473. www.carrierathwell.com
• Chakra/Aura Balancing THE BOUTIQUE offers a 30 minutes Chakra/ Aura Assessment and modification session. Also the Boutique offers many more services, please refer to www.arc-ange-ciel.com or call the Boutique at 613 424 9094.
• Channelling DONNA KINNIBURGH, Internationally Renown, Deep Trance Medium (Edgar Cayce Style) Is now accepting Limited Appointments – 613 649-8245 email@example.com www.rainbow-lady.com
• Chiropractic ACTIVATOR CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC. Restore proper spinal balance safely and comfortably with the precise low-force activator analysis and instrument. Dr. Stephani S.Dunk 613-226-9800. Baseline @ Prince of Wales
BOWENWORKS OF KINGSTON, Andrée Boisvert, Certified Bowenwork® Practitioner, 920 Princess St., Suite 105, Kingston, 613331-3625, firstname.lastname@example.org www.abholistichealth.com
CHURCH OF PERFECT LIBERTY, Ottawa,ON. www.perfectliberty.ca (613-225-1850)
BOWEN TRAINING ACADEMY, Janet Riley, RN. Licensed Bowenwork® Instructor www.bowentrainingacademy.com. Courses in Ottawa and across Canada. 613 848-2083 email@example.com
GREEN CLEANING since 1988. Completely insured and bonded. We clean both homes and offices. Personalized friendly service with all healthy products. www.beauclean.ca 613-731-1532 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEXT GENERATION PRECISION PROCEDURES for chronic pain, concussion & TBI, sports & accident injuries, TMJ, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, plantar fasciitis, skeletal alignment, bedwetting and more. Carling and Woodroffe. Madeline McBride, advanced practitioner. 613.798.7628 email@example.com
DECLUTTER. Revitalize your living space by revamping it to bring more energy into it? Reduce, Recycle, Re energize your clutter, your new open living space will give you that positive and refreshing energy that you require. What would it take to step towards that harmonious direction? 613 407 4498 janet_Livingston@Hotmail.com
DIRECTORY • Clinics KILLENS REID PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC now offering TCM with acupuncture practitioner. Other services, Osteopathy, Vodder Lymphatic Drainage, Vestibular Rehab, Urinary Incontinence Rehab, Massage Therapy, Orthopaedic and Sports Physiotherapy. www.killensreid.com (613) 594-8512. PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: visit our website for a list of practitioners www.planetbotanix.com
• Clutter FROM CHAOS TO ORDER - bring on the Flow. Edie Lane Feng Shui Consultant, DeClutter Specialist. 613-565-1919 abundantlivingbydesign.com
• Coaching ACADEMY OF PERSONAL AND RELATIONSHIP COACHING www. ottawacounselling.com Coaching concentrates on healing and empowerment and deemphasizes being clinical and helping. Richard Haney is a wholistic coach who brings a wide range of skills, techniques and modalities to each coaching interaction. He provides warm, heart-connected and empathetic coaching. Please contact Richard Haney to enhance your life and make the most of each moment. Listening well is the most eloquent sign of caring. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy), 234-5678 or 726-3636. ANNA MARANTA: Coaching, Counselling, and Spiritual Direction from an Integral Perspective. Call: 613.867.5505 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org NOT ACHIEVING WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE? Moira concentrates on awakening your true potential, inviting and supporting the changes for YOUR highest good. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www.WellnessWithMoira.com LIFE SKILL WORKSHOPS INCLUDESAnger, Communication, Denial, Roles, ACOA, Co-dependency, Relationships and Spirituality. Every second Saturday at The House of Hope and Healing. www.lifelinesofrecovery.ca Lynda @ 613-858-7181 CANADAS-COACH.COM Marguerite Tennier, M.A., Fearless Living and wellness coach, Specializes working with over 40 prof. Women Who want to have more energy, live deeper and Transform their life. 613-744-1538 KATHERINE ARNUP PhD. Helping you navigate life’s transitions and challenges. Whether you are facing retirement, divorce, or an unexpected loss, I can help you overcome your fears and embrace your life with courage and passion. Expertise in dealing with illness, aging, death and dying. Contact me at email@example.com for a free 1/2 hour session.
• Cold Laser Therapy CERTIFIED COLD LASER THERAPIST offering mobile services. $30.00 for 45 min session. Effective and safe for pain relief. treatment. www.ottawacoldlasertherapy.ca
• Colonic Therapy DETOX AND STRENGTHEN THE COLON. Gentle, safe, effective. Experienced Colonic Therapist and Holistic Nutritionist, SatDaya WIlliams at 815 Merivale Rd, Ottawa, 613-761-5982, www.holisticottawa.com, firstname.lastname@example.org By appointment only
• Counselling CAROLINE ELSON a Wholistic Lifestyle Counsellor. B.Sc M.Ed,CCC 613 282 7905, email@example.com Starting where you are, moving to create the life you want. Explore the physical, mental and emotional through traditional and alternative forms of counselling. Individual and Couple. ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst and psychotherapist. Individual therapy to address your unique concerns. (819) 568-0282 ACADEMY OF COUNSELLING. Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D. (Counselling Therapy) Specializing in individual and couple counselling and in comprehensive family mediation. Also specializing in bereavement, career and stress counselling. Richard is an empowerment counsellor who is heavily influenced by Roberto Assagioli (Psychosythesis), C.G. Jung, Fritz Perls (Gestalt Therapy), Alfred Adler, Milton Erickson, Ken Wilber and Stanislov Grof (Holotropic Breathwork). 234-5678 or 726-3636. Web: www.ottawacounselling.com KATHY GLOVER SCOTT M.S.W., professional, experienced Reiki Master/Teacher (Ascended Levels). www.ReikiOttawa.com. Reiki to the 21st degree, 5th Dimensional Consciousness Program, Reiki and Crystals and Root Cause Release Work. Classes and individual appointments (some covered by extended benefits). 613-271-8636 REV. SHERRY HARRIS, MSW, RSW is a heart-focused psychotherapist, certified spiritual coach, counsellor, teacher, minister and energy therapist. She works 7 days a week and offers receipts reimbursable by most insurance providers. She may reached by phone at 613-236-8852 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Her website is www,sherryharriscounselling.com. If you cannot come to her, appointments may be done by phone or Sykpe or in your home (travel costs added to the session fee) Hourly fee: $120. LUC DUMOUCHEL, MA, CCC. INDIVIDUALS/ COUPLES. Anxiety, ACoA, communication, depression, emotional dependency, infidelity,
loss, separation, sexual problems, GLBT issues, self-care, spirituality. Ottawa/Hull. Insurance/sliding scale. Bilingual. 613-2359813 email@example.com ANNA GREEN COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY (MA CCC) Holistically integrated psychotherapy for individuals and couples by a registered psychotherapist – clinically supervised, receipts available. Downtown. Insurance/sliding scale. 613-2959987 www.annagreen.ca GET RESULTS @ www.SpiritualCounselling.ca FREE COUNSELLING AVAILABLE for people dealing with death and dying. Also, guidance to achieve your goals in life. 613-828-2836 EXPLORING THE POWERS OF THE MIND What are the tendencies of the mind? How can it be directed to be a supportive companion through the journey of grief? In this workshop you will explore practices - including visualization, breathing techniques, concentration and reflection - to help you understand the mind’s powers and expansive possibilities. This workshop will be offered by Swami Matananda, for Bereaved Families of Ottawa in partnership with Yasodhara Ashram. REGISTRATION REQUIRED Wednesday, October 28th, 6:30 - 8:30 pm 211 Bronson Ave $30 contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. HEAL, CHANGE, GROW with a supportive listener.Safe and confidential talk therapy, combined with amethyst crystal BioMat, hands-on healing, and crystal singing bowl toning. For women, female youth,and children only.www. healCgrow.comCindy@healCgrow.com
THE CANADIAN SCHOOL OF NATUROTHERAPIES AND SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT At the CSNSD we offer you success as a Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner, a Certified Personal Reiki Practitioner, an Intuitive Counselor or Energy Therapist. You can even become a Registered Integrative Naturotherapist. Also gain hours towards your A.N.N. membership through us! Have a look and Re-Ignite Your Life! www. canadiannaturotherapies.com 819-328-9128
• Cranio-Sacral Therapy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011.
DIRECTORY WELLNESS WITH MOIRA: CranioSacral and SomatoEmotional Release Sessions. Specializing in self empowerment for healing and health. Insurance Receipts. www.WellnessWithMoira.com 613.432.1239 DENISE GAULIN. Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also has a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. As a certified teaching assistant and study group leader offers monthly gatherings for students of CST and SER. By appt.: 613-738-9080 BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Crystal Healing LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Beautiful hand-picked crystals & jewellery. Workshops. Home parties. Crystal Healing sessions. 613-868-8468. www.lindaenergyhealer.com. Join my mailing list, send an email to: email@example.com.
• Crystals ASCENSION HEALING - Complete CrystalShamanic Healing services for people, animals & land | Online Crystal Store and Retail Location | 5-Day Crystal Healing Certificate | 2-Yr Crystal-Shamanic Certificate Program | EOV (Extra Ocular Vision) | Drunvalo Melchizedek’s School of Remembering | 613470-1888 | firstname.lastname@example.org www.ascensionhealing.ca
• Dance BELLY DANCING FOR FUN! Awaken your own Goddess of Dance. Tracey @ 613-241-3397 or www.bellydancingforfun.com
• Dental Hygiene PROFESSIONAL TEETH CLEANING - Holistic Hygiene Dental Services - Vanessa Gomez RDH, Downtown Ottawa 613-851-3486
• Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Detoxification IONCLEANSE FOOT BATH with support for the ongoing process of detoxing. $40.00 (incl HST) Nancy 613-596-0260 firstname.lastname@example.org OTTAWA WELLNESS & DETOX CLINIC. www.ottawawellness.com 613.256.4886 ION CLEANSE FOOT BATH - Removes accumulated toxins from your body through the pores in your feet. Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613)272-2739
• Dowsing OTTAWA DOWSERS, 2nd Wednesday of the Month Routhier Community Centre 172 Guiges St.(Cumberland/St. Patrick) 7-9:30pm. Pendulum, L-rod, Y-rod, bobbers and more. www.ottawadowsers.org 613-596-0260
• Dreams ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst and psychotherapist. Therapy practised with sensitivity to material from the unconscious such as dreams. (819) 568-0282
• Eco-Friendly ADORIT BOUTIQUE. Fair Trade Eco-fabric Boutique. Tarot Readings every Saturday 12:00 - 6:00pm. 153 York St. Ottawa. (613) 241-8354
• EFT & Energy Medicine COMBINING THE POWER OF DONNA EDEN ENERGY MEDICINE AND EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUE to release blocks and empower you to step into your magnificence. Catherine McLenaghan, certified Donna Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner and certified Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner. Call 613-730-0411. Private sessions and ongoing classes.www.energywellspring.com
• EMF Balancing P.W. EMF BALANCERS, Home, Work, Auto. Steve Priebe (613) 842-4758, email@example.com, www.emffreezone.ca
• Emotional Freedom Technique ANGEL THERAPY PRACTITIONER® Diane Lanthier offers unique EFT work to help you release anxiety, grief, anger, fear, sadness, PTSD, etc. firstname.lastname@example.org. 613 297 8293 www.reiki-light.com VIOLETTA BOROWSKI, BEd, CHt, EFT Cert-1, SPHE-RE Through this gentle tapping technique, release emotional, mental, spiritual blockages and imbalances on all levels that were preventing you from experiencing peace, happiness and success in your life. A healthy emotional state, will immediately activate physical healing and well being. 613-808-4822 www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
• Energy Healing LAURIE FRASER, B.O.S., holographic healing, Reconnective, facade healing, past life. Excellent results: anxiety, depression, insomnia, hormones, disease, allergies, pain, addiction, spiritual blocks. 613-721-3781. HEALING FROM WITHIN. Energywork and Bodywork through Inner Knowing. Contact Jim Holland at 613-824-1181 MARTIN DESLAURIERS – Physical and emotional healing. From injuries to chronic diseases, pain, burnout, grief. Grounding and
self-healing group sessions. 819 965-0108 ext 101 – www.MartinDeslauriers.com LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective energy medicine. Stress, childhood issues, depression, pain, grief. In person or distance, people & pets email@example.com 613-868-8468 www.lindaenergyhealer.com VIOLETTA 613-808-4822 www.EFTottawa.ca The goal is for you to reduce or eliminate your pain rapidly & effectively. Let’s work on you using EFT along with other tools for your mental, emotional, and physical well being. EFT Certified ANNA GREEN, MA CCC — SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS Reiki, Cranial Sacral, Emotional Freedom Technique, SET, Bach Remedies, Meridians/Qigong. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime – Downtown. www.spiritwell.ca – 613-295-9987
• Face Massage FACE MASSAGE (REJUVENATING) The Canadian Centre of Indian Head Massage. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com
• Facial Rejuvenation Burnham Systems Facial Rejuvenation is a powerful AntiAging Holistic Therapy. Realignment and toning of facial muscles; Release of physical and emotional blockages; Deep renewal of body and spirit. Jurlique Organic Skin Care. Gayle Mickelson 613.422.5701
• Feng Shui CLEARING THE ENERGY OF YOUR HOME can be magical. Move to the next level of your healing. Contact Edie 613-565-1919 abundantlivingbydesign.com
• Flower Essences FLOWER ESSENCES can offer support in every area of life. Gentle release of persistent patterns, blocks & trauma, assistance in acute or chronic issues, physical or emotional. Californian, Pacific and Bach Essences. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, FES-certified practitioner; 613-8204303, www.theflowersofaeksulap.com
• Foot Orthotics DR. JEAN-FRANCOIS GAUTHIER B.Sc., D.C., C Ped (C) is a certified pedorthist, a trained foot health specialist. Providing solutions for conditions such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, etc. Restore proper foot, knee, hip and lower back balance with confortable custommade foot orthotics. Conveniently located near Rideau Center, free parking: 418 Rideau St. Please call 613-241-3434. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.spineandfoot.com
DIRECTORY • Gifts PLANET BOTANIX, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444: eco friendly, recycled, unique and inspirational ideas!
• Gum Disease DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Head & Neck Pain DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Healthy Bra HEALTHY BRA - Orthopaedic and Post-Surgical Bra (Medical Device License). No wires. No elastic. Custom-fit. Where health, comfort and shape matter most – Sizes 28A to 44KK. Comfy Posture Solutions 613-521-9100
• Herbalism ANNE DRISCOLL R.H. is a traditional herbalist wise in the healing ways of plants. In her practice she blends the wisdom of herbcraft with modern scientific knowledge. She works with individuals to restore the innate balance and strength of the body. All remedies are custom created to address each person’s unique health needs. For both chronic and acute conditions - let plants walk with you on the journey to wellness. Call the Avalon Herbal Clinic at 613-6121181 or drop by on Saturday to Mother Earth Natural Health (747 D Richmond Road.)
• Holistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Homeopathy J.B. HOMEOPATHIC DISPENSARY. Jo-Anne Bazinet, homeopath. Member of S.P.H.Q., C.S.H., H.M.C.C. 2062 St. Joseph Blvd., Orleans, ON, K1C 1E6. (613) 830-0487. Consultations & products available. MARILENA GAVRILA - NUTRIHOM D.I.Hom(Pract.), RNCP, Registered Homeopath for acute and chronic conditions and Registered Nutritional and Lifestyle Consultant; www.nutrihom.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; (613) 842-9328
• Hotstone Healing JOIN HOT STONE ENERGY THERAPIST and Reiki Master Pauline Brown A.N.N. member for the utmost in healing, relaxation, and a wonderful state of well-being. $85.00 for 90 minute session. Call: 819-684-7885 or visit: www.healinghandswithpauline.ca. Receipts provided and gift certificates available
BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Hypnosis HYPNOSIS. Vivienne Filiatreault B.A. ( H.D.Ed.) Psych / counselling. Certified Consulting Hypnotist with N.G.H. and other International Boards. Over 33 years of experience in counselling. Try something different. For a free consult, call or text (613)301 – 1971 or contact email@example.com.
• Hypnotherapy RID YOURSELF OF OLD HABITS AND ADDICTIONS. Hypnosis and HypnoAcupunctbure. SLEEP despite your partner’s snoring thanks to hypnosis. Weight loss, Drug, Smoking, Sex, Food and Gambling addictions. Age regression to correct decades old influences. Hypnosis by Judy Spence (CH), National Guild of Hypnotists-certified. Ottawa 613-728-2579 OR Gatineau: 819-661-1061. 1st session: $100. Subsequent $80. Insurance receipts. www.naetottawa.com WENDY ARMSTRONG, CHt, MHt, Master Consulting Hypnotist, CCIr. You can create the life you desire NOW! 613-823-3316 wendy@ wellness-centre.com www.wellness-centre.com AVOID THE MEDICATION ROULETTE! Advanced Clinical Medical/Dental Hypnotherapist successfully treating anxiety, stress, depression, addictions, unwanted habits, fears, pain, smoking cessation, weight mgmt, obsessive-compulsive behaviours, low self-esteem, self-sabotage and more. Specialist in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Fibromyalgia, Migraine Headaches. Visit www.graceplacewellness.com for info, verifiable credentials & free Tranquility recording- Grace Joubarne, CCHt, LAPHP 613-422-7027 Toll-free 1-888-390-3553 firstname.lastname@example.org MARTINE BRISSON, hypnosis and alternative therapies. REDISCOVER THE JOY OF LIFE with the help of hypnosis, EFT, NLP, Eye movement Integration therapy, Psych-K, Reiki and IET. I get to the source of the problem to eliminate it. Only certified 5 Path (5 phase advance transformational hypnosis) in the region. Teacher of 7 Path self-hypnosis. Stress reduction, remove fears, anxiety, self-esteem, traumas and more. Insurance receipt available. Gatineau . 819-205-6670 www.martinebrisson. com BAD HABITS HOLDING YOU BACK? Hypnosis allows the focus to be placed upon what YOU WANT. Together we make
the changes happen in the right way for YOU! Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www. WellnessWithMoira.com ACADEMY OF HYPNOTHERAPY www.ottawahypnosis.com When talking therapy is just not enough to dissolve old emotional blocks... Create new pathways by trusting and following fresh images, empowering suggestions and inspiring visions. Become whole again by re-membering and re-connecting forgotten parts of yourself. What inside! What outside! Consider the Whole... Richard Merrill Haney, Ph.D.(Counselling Therapy) Hypnotherapist, 234-5678 or 726-3636. JAIME PALLEN CERTIFIED Hypnotist N.G.H member. Past lives interfering with your present explore how and what you can do to change it. Make an appointment @613-454-1429) or www.hypnosis-in-ottawa.com HYPNOSIS WORKS! Reach your objectives with Lynne Cardinal, a fully Certified Hypnotist with the National Guild of Hypnotists, holding additional certifications in Hypnosis Innovative Techniques and Weight Loss. She has a PhD in Eastern Philosophy from India. Lynne has been offering Stress Management, Burnout Prevention and Meditation workshops at the government and private sector for over 30 years. Insurance receipts. 613.721.7888 - email@example.com www.kaivalya.ca KELLY McGUIRE Certified Consulting Hypnotist. Hypnosis is a Natural, Gentle and Safe way to make Lasting Changes in your Personal and Professional life. Kelly McGuire is an experienced and trusted Hypnotist who will guide you to become who you wish to be...Free consultation available. www.mcguirehypnosis.com 613-402-4766
• Indian Head Massage THE CANADIAN CENTRE OF INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE. Two day Certification course with Debbie Boehlen. 905.714.0298. www.indianheadmassagecanada.com AYURVEDIC HEAD MASSAGE certification with Jackie Cave, Fusion School of Natural Health. 613-389-4344 or info@FusionNaturalHealth.com KYMBERLI KER, IHM Practitioner, Relaxing Treatments. www.OttawaReflexologist.com Professional practitioner and instructor certification programs. www.centreforholistictherapies.com INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE & HOT STONE MASSAGE- Professional practitioner and instructor certification programs. www.centreforholistictherapies.com
DIRECTORY • Infrared Sauna SAGE WELLNESS 340 Gladstone www.sagewellness.ca. Book online or call 613-235-7243, Detoxify, Treat injuries, Pain relief, Weight loss, Reduce Stress, Improve Skin
• Intuitive Energy Counselling INTUITIVE ENERGY THERAPIST/ COUNSELOR and Author Cheryl Jiala Driskell helps you BENEFIT from an ‘Intuitive Approach’ to your health. What is out of balance is immediately made clear and energy therapies bring you back to flow! 15 mins from Island Park 819-328-9128. www.intuitivelight.com
• Intuitive Numerology A NEW SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. Psychic Consultation. Laura Young 725-7232 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Intuitive Readings MARLENE STEVENS 819 483 9915 Intuitive readings & tarot. Medium & Angel card readings. Marstevens@sympatico.ca CONNECT WITH YOUR HIGHER SELF & INNER WISDOM: For insight, guidance, validation, inspiration and support. Readings on-line, by phone and in person. Moira Hutchison 613.432.1239 www. WellnessWithMoira.com MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions - insightful, profound clarity. Michelle.Vezeau@sympatico.ca 819 827-2579 LINDA MEDIUM, Palm reader: for appt: Tele: 613-816-1808 SUZANNE WHITE Bilingual Psychic/Medium, Card & Photo Readings, Dowsing, Psychometry and House Clearing. 343-8826559 email@example.com www.suesintuition.ca INTUITIVE CHANNELER/MEDIUM ~ TRACY ROY channels her Spirit Guide, Whitehawk for psychic readings. www.intuitivetracyroy.com Visit her YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/troy1367 MICHELLE VEZEAU spiritual guidance to your life’s questions - insightful, profound clarity. Michelle.Vezeau@sympatico.ca 819 827-2579 GOT A NEED? HAVE A PROBLEM? LET ME SERVE YOU. Derek Van Der Light. Shaman, Teacher & Exorcist. Call or Text: (613) 252-7509. Email: derek. firstname.lastname@example.org Blog: http:// derekvanderlight.wordpress.com RUNE READINGS BY WILLOWMARIE POWER For the turning points in your
life when understanding the reasons behind your choices, passions and creativity make all the difference. Those times when you need to know what you really want and what matters most. I offer in-depth, hour-long readings (gift certificates also available). To schedule an appointment email: email@example.com or call 613-604-5086
• Light Body Acceleration LIPHE DESIGN.COM. pH Nutritional Microscopy. Donna Porteous 613 253 7467
• Live Cell Microscopy
• Journey JEAN BRAZEAU, Ottawa’s first Accredited Journey Practitioner. Give yourself the gift of freedom, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Reclaim the truth of who you are. Works with children, teens and adults. Energy Medicine (Reiki Master, Shamanism, Universalis) NLP, WEL-Systems TM Institute Master Facilitator. JeanBrazeau@sympatico.ca Phone: 613-295-2756.
• Jungian Analysis ROSEMARY MURRAY-LACHAPELLE, M.L.S., M.A., Dipl. Analyt. Psych. Jungian Analyst. Depth psychology to address your unique concerns. (819) 568-0282
• Kinesiology THōMAS MARTīN TEGTMEYER ca.linkedin. com/in/tmtegtmeyer/ Ultimate Wellbeing EDUCATiON mieux-être ultime www. thomasmtegtmeyer.com/Testimonials.html. Self-healing and blessings in person, distance, remote. Founder, www.energybalanceexchange.org (1998). Kingston/Ottawa 613-7695575. Greater mobility, comfort and freedom.
• Labyrinth ST. JOHN’S ANGLICAN CHURCH, Parish of March, 325 Sandhill Road, Kanata offers an outdoor, 11 circuit, paver Chartres design labyrinth open to the public at all times. We also offer an indoor, 7 circuit Petite Chartres permanent,painted labyrinth in the church hall. Contact the Parish Office for availability of our indoor facility. ( 613) 592-4747 or www.stjohnskanata.ca HEALING CIRCLE LABYRINTH Set amid 1,000 evergreen trees surrounded by a garden sanctuary overlooking the St. Lawrence River. Paths are lined with chakra coloured plants and stones. Now scheduling workshops and candlelit evening walks. Call Liz at 613-925-1278 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Life Between Lives THIS IS THE SPACE between your current life and the one before. The times between death and re-entering the womb for another life. But what goes on in that time-space? What happens to the soul? This is journey to the other side to better understand the reason for which we came on earth. The process is profound, the session itself last up to three hours. Martine Brisson, hypnosis and alternative therapies Gatineau, 819-205-6670 www.martinebrisson.com
LIVE CELL MICROSCOPY. Heal yourself at the cellular level. View red and white blood cell health, and contents of the blood stream. www.aliveandwellness.ca
• Low Impact Yoga LOW IMPACT HATHA YOGA www.zenforyou. ca The Zen for You Hatha Yoga classes are easy to do for people who have never tried yoga before. Manali Haridas, Certified Yoga instructor progressively teaches the yoga postures and different relaxation breathing techniques in a period of 10 weeks.
• Lymphatic VODDER METHOD. Effective treatment for acute & chronic conditions. Judy Spence, DNM, RN. 613-728-2579 www.naetottawa.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. LymphDrainage-Massage-Shiatsu-Reflexology. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
• Massage MOVEMENT HARMONY MASSAGE. Spinal alignment work, employing osteopathic techniques, attunement, Swedish & acupuncture massage. 33 years experience treating injuries and chronic back challenges in Orleans. Contact Heather Brown (613) 878-6480. ANN receipt available for insurance. LEARN INFANT MASSAGE. Kind gentle woman would like to teach infant massage to a parent and young child, aged birth to crawling (IAIM curriculum.) The classes will be 5 consecutive Wednesdays at a time convenient for you. We can meet in my south end studio or I may be able to travel to your centrally located home. There is not cost. Friends also welcome. For additional details please call 613.304.3427 MOBILE MASSAGE Have a professional massage in the comfort of your home or office. 20 years experience, reasonable rates. 819 962-8704 www.restorativemobilemassage.com
• Massage Therapy LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE FOR CHRONIC ILLNESS Effective treatment of many chronic conditions. Judy Spence, DNM RN. 613-7282579 www.naetottawa.com
DIRECTORY CALM CONNECTIONS Massage Therapy, 42 Holland Ave. Cathy Chatham RMT, Kirsten Greenleaf RMT. Tel: 613 792 3223 www.calmconnections.ca
Manuela will access the information in your biology and soul using clairvoyance as well as energy scanning with healing and Past Life Information. www.WindowtotheSoul.com
NATURAL BALANCE MASSAGE THERAPY CENTRE Located in downtown Ottawa. Specializing in deep tissue / sports massage, pre / post pregnancy care, relaxation / stress reduction, headaches & chronic conditions. Gift certificates available. B6 - 130 Albert Street (between Metcalfe & O’Connor) Phone: (613) 566-3000 www.naturalbalancemassage.ca
ANGELA KEHLER, Certified Medical Intuitive www.soulbirdconsulting.com
RIDEAU MASSAGE THERAPY - Feeling stress, pain,or just need to relax? Therapeutic massage can help. Providing treatment for acute and chronic conditions and injuries. Also trained in Acupuncture and Thai Yoga Massage. Free Parking. 418 Rideau St. 613-241-3434. More info at www.lorirmt.ca or contact Lori at email@example.com
CHRISTIAN MEDITATION COMMUNITY – There are about 40 groups in the Ottawa area that meet weekly to practice a way of silent, contemplative prayer using a prayer word or mantra, as taught by the late Benedictine Fr. John Main. For more information contact the Ottawa Area Coordinator at 613-233-6047 or firstname.lastname@example.org or consult www.wccm-canada.ca
BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care! KAREN MUNRO-CAPLE, RMT. Providing Healing, Relief, Joy! 1105-85 Albert St. between Elgin & Metcalfe. (613) 230-3527. www.kmc-rmt.com MAITLAND MASSAGE THERAPY: a healing company.Online booking. www.MaitlandMassage. ca Free parking. Melanie Ransom, RMT, BHSc. 878 Maitland Ave. 613-722-6423 RACHELLE BEHRENS RMT now accepting new patients at cozy home based clinic in Kanata. www.behrensrmt.com DIANA M SHELDRICK, Registered Massage Therapist since 2005. Also available, Maya Abdominal Therapy treatments. Please contact Diana at 613 265 7681 or www.arvigotherapy.com FILOSOFI LASER AND MASSAGE CLINIC. Offering Low Intensity Laser Therapy, Massage, Phsyio, Reiki, BodyTalk, ArmaTouch, Cupping and Orthotics. Let us get you back to doing what you love to do! www.filosofi.ca 613-225-1127. OTTAWA SHIATSU. Massage & Bodywork for All Ages. New Edinburgh Square. 35 Beechwood Ave., 3rd Floor. 613-620-0415. www.ottawashiatsu.com
• Medical Intuitive MANUELA WERTHWEIN 613-231-4575. www.VisionofSpirit.com Medical Intuitive, Medium, Energy Medicine Practitioner. Soul rescue. Reiki Master & Teacher. Teaches intuition skills (private or classes). Releasing blockages and stagnated energy grids within the Human Energy Fields takes place regardless of hereditary or environmental factors.
• Meditation THE SILVA METHOD. Lise Blouin, Certified Silva Method Instructor. email@example.com 1 800 226 4428
COSMIC MINDFULNESS, Meditation in the Yogic Tradition. Ongoing classes and guided meditations, Wednesdays at 7:30pm given by Chris Simmonds, including chakra awareness, Pratyahara and Yogic Meditation techniques. Attend an ongoing class or practice group. Advanced personal instruction is also available. Call Chris at 613-298-2447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.ottawameditation.ca for more info. DYNAMIC MEDITATION. Learn the lifechanging techniques of deep mantra meditation and mindfulness for peace and wellbeing. Introductory and advanced classes for individuals, groups, workplaces. Courses on mastering thoughts, healing emotions, self-care and empowerment, consciousness expansion, development of chakras. Call Jennifer Bernius at 613-721-3787; email@example.com. GROUNDING AND SELF-HEALING group sessions. Emotion integration and transmutation. 819 965-0108 ext 101 – www.MartinDeslauriers.com A FORMAL INTRODUCTION TO AUTHENTIC ZEN TRAINING through instruction in zazen (sitting Zen) and kinhin (walking Zen). First Saturday of each month, 2-4 PM. Preregistration required: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613562-1568. Zen Centre of Ottawa www.wwzc.org BRIDGE THE MEDITATIVE PROCESS with daily living using tools & techniques.Nancy 613-596.0260 email@example.com MEDITATION ON TWIN HEARTS. A beautiful healing technique for illumination that works on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels to open the heart chakra (emotional heart) and the crown chakra (spiritual heart), making us a channel of divine energies, which we use to bless the earth & every being. Vanier WEDNESDAYS, 7pm. Cost: on donation. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org, http:// bit.ly/TwinHearts
SAHAJA YOGA MEDITATION. Awaken your Kundalini energy to balance you, connect you to cosmic consciousness, and bring about your spiritual rebirth. Visit us at freemeditation.com or sahajayoga.ca. Saturdays 3:00 pm Ottawa Public Library 120 Metcalfe (FREE) MEDITATION AND PRAYER Thursday evenings 5-7pm. 3015 Richmond Rd. 613-828-2836.
• Meditation on CD JENNIFER BERNIUS guides you through 5 soothing and inspiring meditations to calm your mind, relax your body and uplift your spirit. This CD, Into the Silence, with gorgeous musical accompaniment, will revitalize your daily meditation practice, helping to open your chakras and awakening you to the healing power of light. Cost: $20. 613-721-3787; email@example.com
• Migraines DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Music & Healing FOR 29 YEARS I have helped clients 2-82yr. with health concerns including ADHD, dyslexia, depression, cancer etc. Hands on approach using musical instruments. Call Shirley Schober @ 613-729-7758 PAMELA HOLM, Music Therapist Accredited A sound, music, and energy-based approach to therapy and healing for all ages. www.DeepSoulSinging.com www.DeepSoulEnergetics.com 613-829-1556
• Music Therapy PAMELA HOLM MTA - Exploring creativity unblocks stagnant energy/problems. Supports insight & healing. www.DeepSoulSinging.com 613-829-1556
• N.A.E.T. ALLERGY & CHRONIC CONDITIONS. 10th year serving Ottawa-Outaouais. Judy Spence’s Medical background assures your program is tailored to your individual health needs. NAET is excellent for treatment of allergy & infection as well as Autism, CFS, FM, MCS, ADD & other chronic and conditions including pain. Doctorate of Natural Medicine (DNM), Acupuncturist., Advanced Level 2 NAET, Advanced 2 BioSet, Laser Acupuncture Detox & Lymphatic Drainage. Western medicine meets Eastern medicine to correct persistent and acute health issues. State-of-the-art computerized testing. The NAET Clinic of Ottawa is a full service, full time practice and also offers Hypnosis, Homeotoxicology, Auricular Medicine, Ion Detox Foot Baths, Sauna Detox, Weight Loss and Stop Smoking Programs. 613-728-2579. Quebec location: 819-661-1061. www.naetottawa.com. On parle francais.
DIRECTORY • Natural Healing THōMAS MARTīN TEGTMEYER ca.linkedin. com/in/tmtegtmeyer/ Ultimate Wellbeing EDUCATiON mieux-être ultime www. thomasmtegtmeyer.com/Testimonials.html. Self-healing and blessings in person, distance, remote. Founder, www.energybalanceexchange.org (1998). Kingston/Ottawa 613-7695575. Greater mobility, comfort and freedom.
• Naturopathic Medicine DR. KANDIS LOCK, ND. Licensed Naturopathic Doctor. Digestive Disorders, Allergies, Headaches, Womens Health, Chronic Disease, Cancer. Come in for free 15 minute consult to find out how naturopathic medicine can benefit you (no treatment provided). 210-190 Somerset St. 613-656-9629, email@example.com
• Nutrition MARILENA GAVRILA - NUTRIHOM RNCP, D.I.Hom(Pract.), Registered Nutritional Consultant and Homeopath; Nutritional and lifestyle consulting for your individual and unique health concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org; 613-842-0373. www.nutrihom.com BODY CHEMISTRY TESTING & BALANCING for optimal nutrient absorption & vibrant health. Physical & Emotional healing begins at the cellular level. Sensible, Sustainable, Effective Nutritional & Lifestyle recommendations. Iridology, testing for Heavy Metal Toxicity, Adrenal Function, & Free Radicals. 613-7259013; www.magma.ca/~PerfectBalance LANARK HIGHLANDS GRASS FED beef, organic chicken, garden, 613-268-2772
• Oral Health DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; email@example.com; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Orthodontics DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Osteopathy JOAH BATES, D.O.(UK) Biodynamic Osteopathy. Creating a space for self-healing through structural balance. Over 25 years experience. 613-742-0011.
• Pranic Healing FAYE HEALEY IS A FULL-TIME PRANIC HEALER offering in-person healing sessions as well as distant-healing sessions. Through distant healing, she has successfully treated clients all over Ontario and Quebec, and as far as Saudi Arabia, Paris, Thailand, Japan, England, and Morocco. Whether in-person or remotely, Faye treats clients for a broad range of physical, emotional and psychological ailments, which may include anything from
broken bones to PTSD, multiple sclerosis to Pranic facelifts and weight-loss programs, and helping people enrich their homes or businesses through Pranic Feng Shui. Inspired by the benefits of Pranic Healing in her life and the lives of others, Faye now teaches Basic Pranic Healing and Superbrain Yoga courses in Ontario and Quebec, and holds a weekly Twin Hearts Meditation in Vanier every Wednesday at 7pm. (www.pranichealingontario.ca, email@example.com, Facebook.com/ECPranic, 613-282-0801)
• Psychic Counsellor MARIE-SUZIE “The Heart Whisperer” The Holy Spirit guides me. Let’s talk, I listen. 613-591-1860.
• Qigong PHILIP LAI QI GONG ASSOCIATION offers Qi Gong and Tai Chi courses at various locations in Ottawa. The classes are taught by Master Philip Lai (a certified naturotherapist who has 30 years of experience teaching Qi Gong, Kung Fu and traditional Chinese medicine) and associates. Qi Gong helps to reduce your stress, control pain and allergies, strengthen your self-healing ability and increase your energy level. Training to become a certified instructor and private consultations with Master Lai are also available. For more information, contact Catherine at 613-737-0553 or visit www.philiplaiqigong.ca CHOW QIGONG. Chow Medical Qigong exercises and meditation classes held at McNabb Community Centre, 180, Percy Street since 1986. Tuesdays 9:30-11:00am, Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm. Chow Qigong is taught by certified instructors and helps to relieve stress and promote self-healing. Complementary 1st class. For more information contact OttawaChowQigong@gmail.com QI-MATIC RESEARCH CENTRE; Workshops by Sifu James: Jan. 16, 9:30- noon Free Seminar; Jan.16-17 Qi and Structure; March 5-6 Basic; April 2 Open Mind; May 13-15 Retreat; June 4-5 Transposing and Mapping; July 9, 9:30 -noon Free Seminar; July 9-10 Information Healing. Contact Angela at afung46@ hotmail.com or 613 762 8893
• Quantum TouchTherapy THE POWER TO HEAL Aileen M. McKenna, Certified Quantum-Touch, Instructor/ Practitioner since 2004, first instructor in Canada improve physical strength, release physical and emotional stress, improve sleep, increase creativity, remove pain. Information on personal appointments and classes: Aileen’s Oasis 613-228-2272, 613-795-3751, out-of-town enquiries at 1-866-493-0236, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and check out. www.aileensoasis.com. www.wellnessunlimited.ca
• Reconnective Healing PATRICIA V. LACROIX, Reconnective Healing Practitionerª. The Reconnectionª and
Reconnective Healing¨. email@example.com Visit: www.TheReconnection.com ALEXIS NICOL – Reconnective Healing® Practioner and the Reconnection since 2005. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com
• Reflexology VALCRON REFLEXOLOGY- The healing touch. Registered nurse, RAC certified reflexologist and Therapeutic Touch Practitioner providing services to clients of all ages since 1998. Home-based Reflexology practice in Orleans. Home, hospital, retirement as well nursing home visits provided on request. Valerie also provides Animal Reflexology maintaining animal wellness and healing. For more information contact Valerie Cronin, RN, SCM, BA (Hons), MA, CCRP at 613 852 6129 email: firstname.lastname@example.org BALANCE RELAXATION THERAPY. Reflexology, Ayurvedic Yoga & YOGA MASSAGE FOR BETTER HEALTH. Lori Chamberland, 613-2557934 balancerelaxationtherapy.com NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Reflexology-Massage-Shiatsu-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca REFLEXOLOGY ASSOCIATION OF OTTAWA offers Individual sessions (foot, hand or ear reflexology), private or corporate events, as well as fund raising events are available. We offer training towards certification as well as membership for professional Reflexology practitioners and students of Reflexology. Contact: www.ottawareflexology.ca ALEXIS NICOL - RCRT - Foot reflexology, receipts provided 613-263-7925. www.firstlighthealing.com GREAT FOR STRESS, relaxation and general well-being. $40.00 Nancy 613-596-0260 email@example.com KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, 613.897.9642 www.OttawaReflexologist.com LAURIE BERG, RCRT - Hand & Foot Reflexology with Reiki www.rootessence.net - 613-722-4004 REFLEXOLOGY BY RISHMA is a home based practice in Westboro. Sessions offered for 1 hour or 45 minutes. Receipts provided. By appointment only. House calls available. (613) 890-1062 www.reflexologybyrishma.com JUST BE REFLEXOLOGY. De-stress and detox the whole body gently with Foot Reflexology at Green Spirit in Manotick or Home Studio in Riverside South. Caroline Chapman 613 915 6778 nowjustbe.com
• Reiki WENDY ARMSTRONG, CRA-RT, Usui &
DIRECTORY Karuna Reiki Master. Sessions & training for all levels. 613-823-3316 wendy@wellness-centre. com www.wellness-centre.com
ages. Reiki for animals. Classes for levels 1 and 2 and children. www.angelwingreiki.com 613-435-2100
VISION REIKI- CATHERINE BASTEDO Holographic-Usui Reiki Master. Personalized Reiki classes in English or French; individual sessions, daytime/week ends. Online Healing Your Chakras classes; Bird Vibes meditation decks. Nature Retreats in Muskoka. www.visionreiki.com. Call 819-778-2590 firstname.lastname@example.org
FINDING YOUR SELF - Reiki is a gentle technique for restoring and balancing your body’s natural energy to encourage better health. Reiki treatments are available on the Amethyst Bio-Mat. A true mind, body and spirit experience. Reiki Master, Linda O’Connor 4406 Old Kingston Rd. Lombardy. (613) 272-2739
MANUELA WERTHWEIN, Reiki Master & Teacher. USUI System of Natural Healing. Private treatment & classes, Level I, II & III. Energy Medicine Practitioner, Medium. Medical Intuitive. Soul Rescue. Body/Mind/ Soul Intuitive. Past-life/Akashic Information. 613-231-4575 www.VisionofSpirit.com www.WindowtotheSoul.com
JIKIDEN REIKI – FRANCINE MINEAULT, Reiki Master and Shihan, teaches Jikiden Reiki in the Ottawa-Gatineau area, in French or English. www.espacereiki.com / info@ espacereiki.com / 613 446-7307.
KYMBERLI KER, RCRT, Foot Reflexology. Receipts provided, www.OttawaReflexologist.com HEALING CONNECTION: Usui & Karuna Reiki Master, Lightarian Reiki, QuantumTouch, Intergrative Energy Therapy, EFT and Magnified Healing. These holistic therapies will help you to relax, relieve stress and heal on a physical, emotional and spiritual level. Roger, 613 322 7585, email; email@example.com PESI SHROFF Traditional Usui Reiki Master/ Teacher & Reiki Practitioner Lise Desjardins are committed to self-empower individuals who commit themselves to healing & personal growth. They offer Hands-on & Long Distance Reiki Treatments; Reiki Level I & II courses & Reiki Masters. Reiki is used for: Pain, Stress & Chronic Medical Condition Management; Anti-aging & Health maintenance; Improving Immunity, and more. Also See Workshops section. Visit www.zgoldenlight.com; Pesi: 613 829 0224; Lise: 613 795 1469; firstname.lastname@example.org “Empowering one person at a time” ALEXIS NICOL – RMTT, Reiki Master Teacher Trainer. Private sessions and training, receipts provided. 613-263-7925 www.firstlighthealing.com 3 in 1 BASED ON USUI METHOD. New and all levels welcome (individual & small classes) Nancy 613-596-0260 email@example.com ANNA GREEN, MA - SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS – www.spiritwell.ca - 613-729-2775. Bodycentered Process Work, Spiritual Care, Reiki & Training, Chakras, Aromatherapy, Bach Remedies, Muscle testing, SET, EFT, Meridians/ Qigong. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime - Civic Hospital Area. REIKI IN THE WEST END Stressed out? Aches and pains? Reiki can help you relax and feel better. Flexible sessions from 10 to 60 minutes. Contact Barb at 613-228-9176 or firstname.lastname@example.org
HEAL. GROW. THRIVE. I am an IET and Usui/ Karuna Reiki Master teacher offering healing sessions, Reiki and IET classes. Frederic Papillon 613 805-3733 www.crystalheartlotus.com ANNA EARLE GREEN, MA CCC SPIRIT WELL HOLISTICS – Body-centered process work: Reiki & Classes, Craniosacral, SET, EFT, and more. Assisting your journey toward an energy-filled life. Daytime. Downtown area. www.spiritwell.ca 613-295-9987 JARDIN REIKI GARDEN. A universal energy of compassion. Jacinthe Potvin, Usui Master/ Teacher. For Reiki treatments given with all the love my heart contains please call: 819 319-1216 or email@example.com DONNA DILLMAN, Usui Reiki Master. 1 hour Circa 1894 Day Spa visit included in treatment price. Lanark. 613-259-9988. Circa1894.ca
• Restorative Yoga PATHWAY YOGA, Wednesday 1-2:30pm, Ease, Soothe mind and body through a series of supported postures nourished by the breath. This Iyengar yoga class is a haven if your energy is low, your stress is high, or you just want to be quiet and go inward. www.pathwayyoga.ca 613 806-9642 346 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
• Retreats TARA SHANTI RETREAT CENTRE Near Montebello, Qc. Large property, quiet location. Open year round. Max 5 persons. Yoga, polarity and Esalen massage. Also silent retreats. firstname.lastname@example.org MAPLE KI FOREST * SPIRIT WATERS Unwind, Unfold, and Emerge Renewed. Secluded lakefront/woodland setting. Restorative, soothing atmosphere. Beautiful accommodations. Superb whole foods / Veg. cuisine. Yoga / Healing Bodywork / Infrared Sauna / Jacuzzi / 700 sq.ft. Yoga space, Workshop Studio. Welcoming individuals, couples & groups. 2 1/4 hrs. S.W. of Ottawa, near Tamworth. (613) 379-2227 info@ mapleki.com www.mapleki.com
DEBRA DESJARDINS at Angel Wing Reiki. Kanata; Morgan’s Grant. Reiki sessions for all
MAPLE KI FOREST * SPIRIT WATERS Unwind, Unfold, and Emerge Renewed. Secluded lakefront/woodland setting. Restorative, soothing atmosphere. Beautiful accommodations. Superb whole foods / Veg. cuisine. Yoga / Healing Bodywork / Infrared Sauna / Jacuzzi / 700 sq.ft. Yoga space, Workshop Studio. Welcoming individuals, couples & groups. 2 1/4 hrs. S.W. of Ottawa, near Tamworth. (613) 379-2227 info@ mapleki.com www.mapleki.com
• Rolfing® Structural Integration MIRANDA GREENACRE (Dayvis) Advanced Rolfing Practitioner 400 Pleasant Park Rd. Ottawa, On. K1H 5N1 (613) 866 2427 STEPHANIE BROSSARD ROLFING® STRUCTURAL INTEGRATION. Stephanie Brossard Certified Rolfer™ www.sbrolfing.com email@example.com 613-240-5285
• Room for Rent Workshop space and therapy rooms available at Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444 ROOMS FOR RENT. Shared bathroom. Utilities included. 3015 Richmond Rd., 613-828-2836 GORGEOUS ‘VIOLET FLAME HEALING ROOM’ available at Green Spirit, a cosy, high vibration spiritual store located at 5558 Manotick Main St in Manotick. Very reasonable rates. Flexible schedules can be accommodated. Various forms of advertising included.
• Schools ASCENSION HEALING - 2-Yr Crystal-Shamanic Healing Program: evolved training in the ancient arts | 5-Day Crystal Healing Certificate | EOV (Extra Ocular Vision) | Drunvalo Melchizedek’s School of Remembering & more… 613-470-1888 | firstname.lastname@example.org www.ascensionhealing.ca
• Shamanism ASCENSION HEALING - Comprehensive Crystal Shamanic Healing services for people, animals and land offered for more than 10 years | 2-year Certification Program provides complete training in Crystal Shamanic Healing | Call Karen Osborne at 613-798-2828 | email@example.com | www.ascensionhealing.ca LINDA ENERGY HEALER - Highly effective Shamanic sessions for anxiety, childhood issues, depression, abuse, pain, grief. In person or distance, clients worldwide. People & pets. 613-868-8468 firstname.lastname@example.org www.lindaenergyhealer.com TRADITIONAL CEREMONIES for physical, emotional and spiritual healing. Chakra Balancing, Cord Cutting, Past Life Journeys, Animal Totem Journeys, and many more. Please contact SatDaya Williams www.HolisticOttawa.com 613-761-5982
DIRECTORY SHAMANIC ENERGY WORK IN PERSON OR AT A DISTANCE for physical, emotional and spiritual healing and well-being. Also animal totem workshops. Janice Land (613) 834-6677. www.journeytoinnerhealing.com CRYSTAL SPIRIT OWL Crystal Shamanic Practitioner, Reiki Master, IET®, Energy clearing & balancing for mind and body. Crystal layouts & grids. In person or distance, summary provided for distance. Contact: Brigitta at email@example.com or 613-355-1832
• Shiatsu NATURAL HEALTH THERAPEUTIC CENTRE. Shiatsu-Massage-Reflexology-LymphDrainage. Receipts. By appointment. 613—798-8385. Free parking. www.naturaltherapeutic.ca
• Skin Care NATURAL BODYCARE by a certified aromatherapist. Natural makeup, cleaning products: Planet Botanix, 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
• Sound Healing DEEP SOUL SINGING – Healing Vocals & Singing Bowls. Body/Soul/Mind. Individual/group. Singer/songwriter/musician: Pamela Holm MTA www.DeepSoulEnergetics.com 613-829-1556. SOUND THERAPY WITH FIBONACCI & SOLFEGGIO TUNING FORKS. Expand your consciousness and promote healing on all levels of your being, across all dimensions. Bring your soul back into perfect alignment with its own ‘song’! Contact Kay Aveling at Green Spirit in Manotick, 613 692 5151 or 613 795 1970.
• Sound Healing Massage COMBINING CRYSTAL BOWLS, tuning forks and other sound healing instruments to enhance your relaxation experience. Julie certified Orthotechnician (massage) since 1994. 613-254-8469.
• Spiritual Centre OTTAWA SPIRITUAL PATHWAYS CENTRE, Weekly Non-denominational services, Sundays 10:30 a.m. at the Westboro Masonic Hall, 430 Churchill Ave. N. All welcome. ottawaspiritualpathways.com
• Spiritual Counselling FACILITATOR & GUIDE: ConstellationWork, Soul Talk, creative meditation practices, reiki. Workshops/individual sessions Diana ClaireDouglas. firstname.lastname@example.org 613-820-8850.
• Spiritual Direction A ONE YEAR ONLINE TRAINING PROGRAM for spiritual directors. The program is grounded in the Jewish wisdom tradition with an integrated interfaith component. Visit our website trainingforspirituality.ca or email us at email@example.com
• Spiritual Medium ANGELA AZARIA, PSYCHIC MEDIUM & SPIRITUAL COACH, firstname.lastname@example.org, 613 913 8511, www.loveheals.ca
• Systemic Constellation Work CONSTELLATIONS WITH SPIRIT: personal, family, & soul transformation individual & group sessions Diana Claire Douglas. www.inspiritworks. com email@example.com 613-820-8850
• Tarot TAROT AND CARTOUCHE READINGS: I have been reading cards since 1986 and use the Mother Peace Tarot deck as well as the Cartouche deck. Eleanor Ann Rowan 613-746-6778 PERSONAL READINGS Tarot-Astrology Judy Jibb 613 304 4255, firstname.lastname@example.org PSYCHIC GUIDANCE WITH TARA MEGHAN. Angel/Tarot Card Readings $40. email@example.com
• Tea Leaf Reader TEA LEAF & COFFEE GRIND reader. Crystal & obsidian balls. Object reading, Dowsing, Tarot, Zen & other cards. Helene Gibeault 613-7487419. firstname.lastname@example.org
HOT TUBS, Cold Tub, FAR Infra-red & Finnish Saunas & more. By the hour, ½ day or day. Massage/Reiki/B&B attached. Lanark: 613-259-9988; Circa1894.ca
• SPHE-RE NEW TO OTTAWA! In Pain? Experience this new Divine healing energy. www.SacredPeaceHealing.com
• Thai Massage LORI MACKAY RMT- Thai massage stretches the whole body and helps remove deeply held tension in the muscles. 418 Rideau St.613241-3434 Free Parking. For more info contact Lori at email@example.com or www.lorirmt.ca BODY POETS MASSAGE THERAPY - Skilled RMTs - Many Modalities - Convenient Hours - Online Booking - Downtown Location - Free Parking - Gift Certificates. 504 Kent St. (At Arlington) Visit www.bodypoets.com or call 613-222-0465. Step into the Circle of Care!
• Therapeutic Touch THERAPEUTIC TOUCHª - profound relaxation & pain relief; supports healing all levels. Can be applied in acute, chronic or emotional conditions. House calls, hospital visits available. Will work with animals. Barbara Schuster, TTNO-Recognized Practitioner. 613-820-4303, www.theflowersofaeskulap.com
• Therapies & Healing PAST LIVES AND KARMIC HEALING. Through deep meditation reconnect with your past lives to heal hold wounds and free yourself from karmic links. Nathalie Hillman in Gatineau, French or English. firstname.lastname@example.org 819-930-2290 reprisedememoires.com
• Theta Healing FILOMENA LAVIGNE is a spiritual - intuitive, advanced certified Theta Healing Practitioner, Reiki-Master and IET Master-Instructor: She believes wherever you are is always the perfect place to start uncovering, healing and evolving into the song of your truest heart. The song that declares your divinity and wholeness and brings forth into your life the beauty that is residing in your truest brilliant-self. Appointments in person or by telephone at 613-596-9249 or email at email@example.com
• Visceral Manipulation DENISE GAULIN Advance-Level Certified Craniosacral therapist offers CST and VM sessions, also had a specialization in pediatric CST and VM. By appt.: 613-738-9080
• Web Design A WELL-DESIGNED WEBSITE will help spread your message and grow your business. Contact us, and get an effective online presence today! www.dewpoint.ca, firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-236-5758. MINIMEWEBSITES.COM Affordable websites, banners. Free Consultation: 613-824-9348 WEBSITESBYDARLENE.COM - One small business helping another. From $250. CLEAN & SIMPLE website design. Launch a brand new website for your business in 2-3 weeks. What if launching a professional website for your business was really easy? 613-220-3126 email@example.com
• Weddings WEDDING CEREMONIES. Rev. Evelyn Richter 613-596-2817; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.revev.ca CO-CREATE THE GOWN OF YOUR DREAMS! Wedding, handfasting, commitment ceremony attire for all - bring your ideas to life for your special day. Tracey at 613-241-3397 or email email@example.com. Online portfolio: www.tav-creations.com
DIRECTORY MARTINO‘S BRIDAL ALTERATIONS AND TAILORING. 30 years experience Tailoring for the whole family .by app. 613-739-5034 Martino2527@hotmail.com
• Wholistic Dentist DR. PAUL GREENACRE. tel: (613) 234-5758; firstname.lastname@example.org; 100-152 Gloucester Street, Ottawa
• Workshops GROUNDING AND THE ART OF CREATING SACRED SPACE A two-day workshop about creating boundaries, clearing the aura, learning how to clear a space, how to be present and secure in your own energy field. Ideal workshop for energy workers, massage therapists, lawyers, social workers and anyone anywhere who works with or lives closely with others. For information and registration call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, or by e-mail at aileen@ aileensoasis.com QUANTUM-TOUCH: The Power to Heal Certificate workshop in Quantum-Touch therapy, a powerfully simple modality that will transform your ideas about your health and your life. This wonderful modality can be used with other modalities and is very helpful for self-healing, distance healing, working with clients, friends, family, pets, water, and gardens. For information, call Aileen’s Oasis at 613-228-2272, aileen@ aileensoasis.com and www.aileensoasis.com. BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION, SelfEmpowerment, Counseling & Developmental Workshops by Reiki Master Pesi Shroff & Reiki Practitioner Lise Desjardins: Bring about the Paradigm Shift from a mindcentered to a heart-centered approach. Workshops: 1) Letting go of False Ego; 2) Releasing Self-limiting Thoughts; 3) Releasing Unpleasant states - Fear, Anger, Frustration, etc; 4) Forgiveness, the Easy Way; 5) Energetically Harmonizing Your Relationships; 6) Energetically Quietening Your Mind. Also see Reiki section. Visit www. zgoldenlight.com; 613 829 0224; 613 795 1469; email@example.com “Empowering one person at a time” SPIRITPAINTING® WORKSHOPS WITH JENNIFER “LIGHTWOLF” JONES in Ottawa. Learn Basic, Advanced, Practitioner and Instructor levels. Learn to “Unfold the Mystery”. No previous art training necessary. See www. spirtpainting.com for more information. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Check out WWW.PLANETBOTANIX.COM for a full listing of upcoming workshops/certifications! 301 Bank (Somerset) 567-4444
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS with an esoteric approach using hypnosis and NLP. For more info visit www. TheSuccessRoom.ca or call 613.699.4555
WORKSHOP SPACE AVAILABLE days and evenings. Maximum 25 people. 3015 Richmond Rd. 613-828-2836
• Yoga RAMA LOTUS YOGA CENTRE Are you stressed? Anxious? Overwhelmed? Exhausted? We’ve got you covered. With 100+ weekly yoga and meditation classes in a variety of styles there is something for everyone (sometimes even soup!).Come shop, socialize, sip on our house tea, read from our community library or drop off a food bank donation. Can’t afford yoga rates? Let’s talk. Work exchange, student rates, early morning, donation, like we said, we’ve got you covered, because yoga is for everyone With 100+ weekly yoga and meditation classes in a variety of styles there is something for everyone. Work exchange, student rates, early morning, donation. www.ottawayoga.com 613.234.7974 342 Gladstone Ave YOGA & TEA STUDIO. Located on 10 acres of land in the beautiful village of Carp, near the Carp Farmer’s Market. Over 20 classes a week, for all ages, sizes and life-stages! Beginners, Hatha, Yin, Kundalini, Hot, Gentle, Restorative, Prenatal, Baby&Me, Kid’s yoga and more! Yoga Teacher Training certification course available - see website. Nice selection of yoga mats, bolsters and other props, DVDs, CDs. Complimentary tea after each class! Experience yoga in the country fresh air just minutes from the urban outskirts! Conveniently close to Kanata, Stittsville and Almonte! Beautiful drive, peaceful setting, lots of free parking, why go downtown? 613-3046320, www.yogaandtea.com GENTLE YOGA AND MEDITATION. Mondays in Crystal Beach (just west of Bayshore). 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Maki House Community Centre. 19 Leeming Drive. Julie 613-254-8469 SATTVA YOGA - A Kanata Yoga Experience Classes taught integrating a variety of yoga styles (Kripalu, Viniyoga, Structural Yoga, Vinyasa) as well as Somatic Movement & Pilates. A practice of balance, integration and compassion is offered: centering, breath work, warm-ups, flowing & static poses, relaxation, meditation and reflection. All levels welcome. Jo-Anne Stasiuk, MA. Professional Level Yoga Certification. 592-5936 or sattvayoga.ca MAITREYA YOGA STUDIO offers you an amazing atmosphere where you can take a break from everyday life and find your own authentic mind/body experience. Over 25 classes weekly on our Open Class Schedule. Visit us online for our Registered Classes and Workshops at www.maitreyayoga.com or contact us at 613-692-1515. PATHWAY YOGA. A beautiful, welcoming studio in the heart of Westboro. Learn how Iyengar yoga can lead body and breath, heart and mind along a brighter, healthier pathway. www.pathwayyoga.ca 613 8069642 346 Richmond Road, 2nd floor
WISHINGTREE YOGA CENTRE -- Yoga for Selfrealization. For all ages, beginner to experienced practitioner. 200h Traditional Hatha Yoga Teacher Training. www.wishingtreeyoga.ca NUDE YOGA (Private and SemiPrivate) For women who are comfortable in their bodies and who want to explore a deeper feeling of freedom while performing Hatha Yoga with certified and experienced yoga instructor, Teresa Splinter. Starting at $20.00. www. feelamazingyoga.com
LA TROPIQUA CAFÉ-Lounge, Yoga Studio and Spa, a new and innovative gem at 1292 Wellington St. West. An oasis for relaxation and healthy living. Contact: 613-695-CALM (2256) YOGA IN-HOME or AT-THE-WORKPLACE, RYT/insured. Individual or small group. Lessons and classes. Book your time. 613271-8583, www.dirghayoga.ca
Hold a (largely) silent Meeting for Worship Sunday mornings at 10:30am March 6, 13, 20 & 27 91A Fourth Avenue in the Glebe. Newcomers welcome! www.quaker.ca
613 692 5151 or email us at email@example.com MARCH EVENTS Saturday 5th & 26th - 1-3pm - Tarot Readings with Michelyn - $50/45mins & Crystal Healing - $80/45mins Saturday 12th & Thursday 24th - 12-5pm - Psychic/ Angel Readings with Rochelle - $60/30mins & $100/1hr Wednesday 16th - 11am-2pm - Psychic/Mediumship Readings with Jessica - $50/30mins & $80/1hr Saturday 19th - 11am-5pm - Rune Readings with Willow - $100/1hr
e are now in the midst of a multidimensional multi-player chess game, being played out for control of the earth. The people (as in we the people) and lower level players, are expendable in this game, sacrificed if need be, just like the pawns in the more traditional version. The various elite players have been positioning themselves to maintain control of the board in anticipation of end game and checkmate. In this game, corporate and banking interests and others jockeying for power and control have long ago subverted the democratic process that should represent and protect the interests of the people and the sovereignty of our nations. All is sold to the highest bidder whatever the price may be. No quarter will be given. Lies, deceit, manipulation, blackmail, secrecy, surveillance and force of arms are tools of the trade. Those without heart, those without, connection to divinity, we call “The Beast” (no mystery there). N.A.F.T.A. T.P.P. for example, are part of an ongoing abrogation of personal rights and freedoms and sovereignty of our nations. Centralization of control systems goes hand in hand with destruction of what is left of our democracy. All these activities of elites are part of a consolidation of power as we move into the end game. In our history and heritage of western nations we have 2000 years of struggle, blood, sweat and tears to ground/establish in our social contract, concepts of personal rights, fairness, liberty, equality, justice, brother and sisterhood. Our ancestors, called into action by a power greater then themselves, lived and died to establish these values into this juncture where we now stand together. This investment of life energy is so great that it cannot be measured. Will we now be as spectators watching as these valued things are destroyed? What will it take to wake up and mobilize the people into personal action? I was reading a piece on the American Revolution that estimated approx. 3% of the population were actual combatants in the war of liberation. If this is true then 3% of the people put their lives on the line, committing themselves to the evolution of a social contract that has carried us to this important point in time. And now we are being called to mobilize ourselves again to facilitate the establishment of a new international social contract for living together in our world, Evolution- Revolution- Renaissance- Renewal. Less we be misled (as many have been seduced into surrendering their power), this is not something that will be legislated through an old and corrupted political system. They have been and are now selling us out. The old is about to pass away. It is dysfunctional and its time is over. Pray. This change will be transmitted through the hearts of the people and so the commitment of critical mass is important. Take the power that is our birthright. Hold a vision of brother and sisterhood and a vision of healing and the flowering of spiritual/human potential. Remember the Great Power that sent us to be here at this time. Engage. Warriors all… Rob Miller
819.319.6162 www.essences.ca firstname.lastname@example.org
POUR VOTRE SANTÉ ÉMOTIONNELLE FOR YOUR EMOTIONAL HEALTH
Présidente | President Coach de vie, médiatrice Life Coach, Mediator
CLASSIFIEDS • For Rent FURNISHED, BRIGHT, SPACIOUS BEDROOM in a 2 bedroom house. Ideal for student or contract professinal. Bright, furnished, room in lower level with male/ female professional couple. (Male stays once or twice per week). All-iclusive rent includes wifi and utilities. Cable and home phone are negotiable. Walk-in closet, shelving. Own fridge, own freezer. Near General Hospital. 15-20 min bus ride to main campus U of O (86 route). Elmvale Mall, Bus Stn, Metro, Loblaws. Along 114 route. Non-smoking, respectful, mature, must be cat-friendly (1 have two of them). Female preferred. Parking $30 extra. $250 down payment. Please email me with any questions and info about yourself. Negotiable time-frame. Modest 2 bedroom row-house with a Country-feel and back yard. Gandhteam@yahoo.ca
“A New Heaven and a New Earth” A Sacred Drama.... From the Past.... For the Present.... Written and Performed by Mark Finnan - a one-man play, in which the aged Apostle John the Beloved meets with a group of early Christians on a hillside above Ephesus. He recalls for them part of his life with Jesus and scenes from his great vision on Patmos. In doing so, he offers insights into the meaning, for all mankind, of the mysterious Book of Revelation.
Bells Corners United Church
3955 Old Richmond Road (corner of Moodie Drive), Ottawa Sunday, April 24 - 3:00 – 5:00 pm Tickets: Contact:
$12.00 Advance - $16:00 at the Door 613-726-1375 for tickets/info
Join us for post performance refreshments and discussion with Mark Finnan Event sponsored by Ottawa Association for Research and Enlightenment Group
HEALING OTTAWA REIKI Usui Reiki, Integrative Energy Therapy, Chakra Balancing, Beginner Meditation & more. Call 613-204-9092 or visit our website at: www.healingottawareiki.com
Laser Therapy in Dentistry and Head & Neck Pain
hen I graduated from dental school in 1970 lasers were just being used experimentally to cut teeth and soft tissues and they were actually far too slow to attract our attention clinically. Only the CO2 lasers were available clinically. Well, things have changed in the last 40 years and now Dental Lasers have many new functions in dentistry. In fact, we can easily say there are over 25 applications of lasers in daily dental practice. The most common uses in our practice are stopping and reversing gum diseases. The 1064 nanometer laser is incredible in stopping and reversing gum infections. This is a different laser than the standard “diode” laser commonly used to treat gum disease by many hygienists and dentists. Basically, all lasers are not created equal. This laser has FDA approval and the American company who sells it tells me that 25% OF ALL THE GUM SPECIALISTS IN THE USA HAVE NOW PURCHASED THE PERIOLASE LASER! Another use for lasers is what Dr. William Chen teaches which is how to actually freeze teeth with IPLUS laser light. Then we can often just use laser energy to
Dolphin Dentistry Oral Health is Now Essential for Total Health Call for a free consultation 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com email@example.com
Dr. Paul Greenacre, General Dentist
DrLaser Paul Greenacre Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine
DDS, FAACP. FAGD, FICOI
Laser Holistic Dentistry & Integrative Medicine
firstname.lastname@example.org 613 234-5758 www.dolphindentistry.com www.medicaldentistry.ca Two locations: & Alta Vista Downtown andDowntown Alta Vista locations
laser away tooth decay painlessly. We are basically using a lot less freezing because we no longer need to freeze as much or at all to do basic fillings. Patients are amazed by this change in dental experiences. We can also use Low Level Healing lasers to do myofascial pain reduction. Dr. Fred Khan has pioneered this in Canada and Dr. Roberta Chow in Australia does the same concept of pain- healing clinic just using low level lasers. Dr. Khan had his torn rotator cuff healed with out surgery. Dr. Chow had her torn ACL healed without surgery. It just takes time. (About the amount of time that you have to wait for surgery to get scheduled.) Everyday in our practice we scan the mouth’s soft tissues with a velscope for cancer as part of our oral cancer prevention program. We can even diminish tooth sensitivity and speed up healing of ulcers, cankers and cold sores. We can also use lasers to do or help in wisdom tooth surgery and in many other surgical situation, ie in preparing and healing implant sites. Simply put, modern lasers are now very helpful in working with teeth or bone or soft tissues. We can even apply lasers to speeding up orthodontic treatment or palatal suture growth to widen the upper palate and turn mouth breathers into nose breathers. At last count over 80 universities have published well over 250 positive studies on the use of low-level laser therapy for modulating the healing process and diminishing pain and healing time. Their success rate is well over 80% in all these studies. You know something good is happening when the results are the same in over 37 different countries doing similar research. This research is something that cannot be denied. Laser therapy is an idea whose time has come! Here is what two medical doctors have to say about their laser experiences: Dr. Roberta Chow, M.D. “Laser therapy can modulate the entire pain matrix.” Dr. Joseph Goth, M.D. and D.M.D. Lasers are “the new standard of care.”
MEDITATION Free Ongoing Classes Relaxation, concentration & meditation Developing calmness, confidence & poise S Creating a life of inspiration & happiness S S
Call for dates & locations: 613-232-2387 Offered as a free community service by students of Sri Chinmoy.
Sri Chinmoy Answers
Lasers are being used every day in every aspect of dentistry and medicine and pain rehab by advanced laser practitioners. In our office, we would now not be able to function well without using our five lasers. Lasers are here to stay and they definitely improve our clinical outcomes. Dr. George Paul Greenacre, DDS, General dentist and manual osteopath. Ottawa 2016 email@example.com 613 234 5758
MV Natural Healing Health is Wealth
Certified Iridologist & Reflexologist 613-677-8274 firstname.lastname@example.org www.mvnaturalhealing.ca
Question: Is God’s love for us really unconditional? SRI CHINMOY: God loves us. He loves us constantly and unconditionally. No matter what we have done, what we are doing or what we shall do, He will always love us. God loves us much more than He loves Himself. If we use our thinking and doubting minds, this may seem hard to believe. But if we use our loving and surrendering hearts, then we are bound to feel that God loves us infinitely more than He loves Himself. Why does He love us so much? He loves us because He feels that His Dream remains unfulfilled without us. Without us, He is incomplete. Right now we feel that it is only we who really love ourselves. Then a time may come when we think that God, too, loves us. But for us to believe that God loves us infinitely more than we love ourselves seems sheer impossibility. There have been many times in our lives when we told a lie or deceived someone or became jealous of others. After we do something wrong, we feel miserable and curse ourselves. But God’s Love for us remains exactly the same. We hate ourselves for our mistakes, but God still loves us and will always continue to love us. Our justice-power condemns us, but God’s Compassion-power forgives us, illumines us and transforms our weakness into strength. God loves us, and in return He wants us to smile, to love and to transcend. The moment we offer Him a soulful smile, God is pleased with us. The moment we offer Him an iota of our love, God is pleased with us. The moment we want to transcend our earthbound consciousness, God is pleased with us. Here on earth we have everything save and except one thing: satisfaction. It is only by loving God that we will get true satisfaction. God is our own highest, most illumined Reality. When we feel separated from God, when we are divided into two, we feel incomplete, unfulfilled and dissatisfied. But when inwardly we become consciously one with God, we feel a real and abiding sense of satisfaction. Visit www.srichinmoylibrary.com for further writings by Sri Chinmoy.
Mother Meera, Darshan in silence by Reza Shadman
RHYTHM OF THE YEAR WITH TREE ESSENCES
A Heart & Soul Meditation For Compassion!
his is a meditation that can help healing at all levels for ourselves, our families, and friends and for the larger world… It involves taking in, absorbing and transforming our own suffering or that of others in our heart and then breathing out love and compassion.
he second time I received Mother’s blessing a subtle feeling moved me. It was the need of being closer to her. For a few months after the blessing I spent much time meditating on her, holding her picture close to me and calling her in my heart. Without me being aware, Mother held and supported me. That was a particularly difficult year, but what I am left with are the beautiful memories of sunny spring days lying on the grass, calling onto Mother’s light. “When you become aware that there is something you need to understand, ask me inwardly, quite simply, with love and surrender, and I will teach it to you.” Answers, part 1 Mother Meera is an enlightened being and known to be the incarnation of the Divine Mother. Her purpose is to bring the light of God to Humanity and Earth. She does so through her blessing, Darshan. It is the bestowal of her light and love and it is done in silence. The Darshan hall is a meditative and sacred space. Everyone takes turn to meet Mother’s eyes in person and to receive her blessing. Mother holds anyone who reaches out to her in her light. “it is not necessary to devote or believe in me. If you are sincere to your guru, master, Absolute or the Divine, it is enough and I will strengthen you faith...If you need me or my help I will help you, whatever path you may follow. For me there is no difference. All paths lead to the same goal, that is, to realize the Divine.”Answers, part 1 Mother Meera’s Society is a non-profit and %100 volunteer based organization. The Society provides free education for children in India and travels to Canada and US to offer Darshan frequently. A group of us in the Gatineau-Ottawa region have come together to organize Darshan in our city. We are grateful to be of service to our spiritual community and welcome you with open heart on April 15 to experience Mother Meera’s light and love in person. Darshan is Free but you must register at www.mothermeera.com
Register at www.mothermeera.com April 15, 2016, 10 AM or 1:00 PM Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa, 131 Rue Laurier
EFFECTIVE AND SIMPLE! When there emotional pain this meditation transforms that pain; when there is an emergency and trauma, this meditation helps soothe and comfort; and when someone is making a transition, for example in the process of dying, this meditation helps bring light and support for the dying person and for those close to them. The source of this meditation is originally the Tibetan Master Atisha (980-1054 CE) and the technique of this meditation is explained in detail by Osho in his wonderful discourses about Atisha found in “The Book of Wisdom.” So, I suggest to anyone to go to this book for an in depth discussion and understanding of Atisha and this technique. My understanding is that it is best at first to use this technique for our own healing and that of those close to us rather than for the greater world and people we do not know. Once we have a feel for this technique we can expand our approach to taking in more and more people and beings. CAN BE DONE AYWHERE! DAY OR NIGHT! The first step is as we breathe in to take in any suffering or pain we feel ourselves, or affecting anyone we know or are close to. We bring this into the vastness and infinite peace of the heart. So say some close to use is hurting, we would feel that as we breathe in we were talking in all their pain and hurt into the very center of our heart. In the heart it is absorbed and transformed. In the second step, as we breathe out we send to ourselves or to any person love, peace and compassion. The beauty of this meditation is that it works: it is alchemical and can bring very positive benefits.
Why I Love BodyTalk and What it can do for You!
o, its been almost an 8 year love affair. (The longest that I have ever had)! I love BodyTalk energy therapy and giving BodyTalk sessions for a living as I get to watch, almost daily, the changes that they facilitate on all levels of health. BodyTalk is an efficient and effective system that targets the exact level (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual) that is requiring change, as well as the part, system and/or particular gateway required to bring that change about. For example, you may present with a physical issue that has its roots in and needs to be addressed at the emotional level, via Chinese Medicine principles, as well as some muscular skeletal adjustments. Your body and mind can determine and communicate this perfectly through both muscle testing and presenting related information in your energic field for me to read and decipher. And, no matter what your body is saying, the intelligence within you (and us all), conveys these unique messages to me, which I then translate into suggestions for change, so that it can organize its information to optimize health on all levels. The technique is so simple and yet makes available limitless possibilities for healing. It allows various configurations of new knowledge to be integrated into your field via your body›s most recognized pathways, e.g. chakra and/or meridian systems, nervous system, heart brain, digestive/enteric nervous system, musculoskeletal system, vagus nerve (traumatic memories), the environment, relationships, or past lives, the archetypes of the planets, or integrated through various other dimensional frequencies.
It is my great pleasure to witness the foundational changes that take place within your field and then follow by integrating into your physical, mental/ emotional and spiritual bodies, as I gently guide your body’s innate healing process. In my experience as a BodyTalk practitioner and client, the possibilities for healing and empowerment within this modality are virtually endless. “After a two year search - I was blessed to finally be ‘guided’ to find Jaya. She is a remarkable human being with incredible ‘gifts’. I personally needed someone who could look at a range of physical/energetic symptoms and help me find my own healer within. Although my research on BodyTalk ultimately led me to Jaya - my actual experience was so much more; as in addition to healing, she actually helped me to ‹kick start› a deeper level of intuitive functioning or ‹sixth sense› within. I am only scratching the surface of what my journey with Jaya represented in my life. It was transformational and healing in the broadest possible sense. Take the time to go through her web site and if you are meant to walk together on a healing journey - you will truly have been blessed! Howard Bertram, Inventor, Founder and past CEO, Mutech-Music Technologies Inc., Canada
For more information and/or to book a BodyTalk session, please visit Jaya Hollohan’s website at: www. Several found that using the Healing the Heart energythrive.com and/or www.bodytalksystem.com, Essence or Spray as well as Compassion Single essence or email her at:email@example.com will enhance and quicken the benefits of this meditation. Found in Ottawa at: Rainbow Foods, Market Organics, Jaya Hollohan MA is a Certified Singing Pebble & Books, Herb & Spice, Mother Earth Advanced Parama BodyTalk and more locations at: www.essences.ca Practitioner, Cranial Sacral, Wishing you a lovingly compassionate March 2016. Lymphatic Drainage, Mindfulness and Conscious Awakening Coach, Céline Cloutier et Daniel Tigner Reiki II Practitioner, a Hatha Yoga Canadian Forest Tree Essences Teacher and integrates trauma www.essences.ca work into her practice. She is 819-319-6162 Author of the book: “Who We Are When We Thrive: Remembering Happiness and Rediscovering Health”, as well as other conscious media available for purchase on her website. Jaya is able to provide insurance receipts for her clients accepted by most insurance companies.
Ask a Naturopathic Doctor
Early Detection of Breast Cancer
Holistic Group Healing Thursday, March 24th, 1-3*
Meditation, Talk & Tea
Wednesdays 8-9am With many questions about mammography these Kundalini Yoga Classes days, what is the best way to screen for breast cancer? Tuesdays, noon-1pm The challenges of mammography can be Carp Healing Circle summarized by the following statement: “in 10 years Sunday, March 6, 2-4pm* of using mammography, we may save one woman’s Supplements for Stress life for every 2,000 tested, but harm 10 others.” (Dr. Carp Reiki Community Peter Goetzsche) More importantly, “by the time a 613-839-1198 Mondays, 7-9pm* lesion is detected using mammography, it has actually www.ecowellness.com * preregistration required been developing for approximately 8 to 9 years.” Although breast cancer can develop more quickly Katherine Willow N.D. is a fourth than 8 to 9 years, I agree that there are more sensitive generation naturopathic doctor who ways to detect breast changes and then take actions to has retired from private practice to reverse them. One of these is thermography. develop holistic programs and retreats. There are two types of thermography, regulation thermography (regutherms), where a probe takes Sign up for our monthly newsletter at actual skin temperatures at key points, and infrared www.ecowellness.com thermography, where a specialized camera takes photographs of different angles of the breasts or a scan of the whole body. No radiation is involved in either test. At our clinic we offer both. How to decide which to take? If you are mainly concerned about breast health and cancer screening, we would advise you to take infrared tests on a regular basis and be monitored by a specialist in the field. If you have other health concerns and are not at high risk for breast cancer, you might consider regulation thermography, with monitoring by a naturopathic doctor. Or you can mix and match. Last fall we hosted a mobile 60 minutes - $90 thermography clinic at our centre 90 minutes - $130 and were delighted with the Prices include HST service, the staff and the results. We invited them back on Thursday, April 28. To sign up, please contact them directly at 905-714-1221 or thermographyclinicniagara@ gmail.com. If there is enough response, they will return twice annually or more. For booking a regutherm, please contact Lori at 613-839-1198. She can help you decide which test may be best for your situation. www.upwarddogyoga.ca • 613 241 9642 Here’s to being confident about 251 Dalhousie Street, Ottawa having healthy breasts!
Registered Massage Therapy
S a c r e d S o un d
y first introduction to Singing Bowls was in mid 1980’s, when I was very tanned and much younger. I had been living on the banks of Mother Ganga just upstream of Rishikesh India would enjoy heading into town to explore. I loved to cross the Laxman Jhula bridge and walk among the Ashrams and temples on the other side of town. The aroma of incense still fills my nose. I walked freely among the street Wallahs, shop keepers and through the markets until I came upon a narrow shop and there among the shelves of sacred statues, incense holders and prayer flags, was a large heavy singing bowl. She (the bowl), and I had danced a few times before. I imagined that save for my visits, she was almost forgotten among the other items of the shops wares. She held the soft glow of age and while thoughts of polishing the patina would reveal her bright metal, somehow I knew she was perfect just the way she was. Her song was simple at first and yet as I played her, she revealed more, harmonics, overtones and short bursts of harmonic tones that felt like audible caresses. In our time together she seemed to share a strange deeper knowing. She showed me something familiar about myself . Even the store owner would come over and stand with me. There was something occurring beyond the tones, beyond the harmonics. I can tell you that every cell in my body became vibrant as her sound moved throughout my pathways. She calmed and electrified me in the most pleasant of ways. I still remember the feeling in my forearms and chest, her sound grounding out through my feet. She felt alive. It must have seemed inevitable that one day I would find myself in the shop looking at an empty shelf, she was gone. Someone had appreciated her as much as I, perhaps more. The shop Wallah shrugged his shoulders with a look of “you should have bought it”. He was right, I miss that bowl. So fast forward to today, within my sacred bundle there are over 40 Metal and Crystal singing bowls, gongs and a medley of chimes. My car has logged 100’s of thousands of kilometers carrying me to a 1000’s of Ceremonies. It is now my home that smells like incense and among my sacred objects is a beautiful 2’ bronze statue of Green Tara whose refined grace reminds me of where I am capable of more. The bowls and I have been and active part of Sacred Teachings, swam with dolphins, held ceremonies with horses and been guests at a Sundance and now traveling overseas. They have become extensions of my walking meditation and flow into each Group and Personal Ceremony. Truly, these majestic instruments fill the room with an incredible yet gentle sound and bring each event to life. It is a sensation that fills the very core of each participant and assists or deepens one’s meditation.
This March 6th, 6 to 8pm at Adi Shakti in Orleans, I have the distinct pleasure of sharing Sacred Sound with the very gifted Debbie Danbrook who’s Shakuhachi flute and Angelic Voice always speak for themselves. Debbie and I alternate between Toronto and Ottawa monthly and it is always a special event when we come together. This March 6th event at Adi Shakti in Orleans is just weeks before the Spring Equinox and proves to be every bit as special. While I love my bowls, characters all, I know that bowl from Rishikesh revealed a deeper template by which all my bowls easily share. The memory of that bowl reminds me of what a bowl can do. I must confess that I check every shop that sells bowls, I chime and sing many keeping an ever watchful eye out for her, you never know one day she may join the bundle. www.seraphimsupportedsound.com Ottawa: 613.296.6321 Adi Shakti www.adishaktiyogacentre.com 613-824-9189
2nd Floor, 1445-A Youville Dr, Orléans, Updates & Upcoming Ceremonies, go to Seraphim Supported Sound in Facebook
How to Edge Out the Ego by Cindy Teevens
veryone wants to be free of the ego. Why is that? Is it because the ego feels bad, the exhausting, nagging thoughts never quit, or the bad thoughts and feelings drive you to do and say things you later regret, generally causing havoc in your life? Maybe it›s all of the above. It was for me. But, what actually *is* the ego? If we are going to do anything about what we call our ego, then doesn’t it make sense that we need to know what we are dealing with? Is it some invisible being living within you, that takes control, and to which you are completely vulnerable? When people say things like “my ego got in the way” they make it sound just like that. But if it’s true that the ego has power over you, then what could be done about it? Nothing. Fortunately that is not the truth, which means ego is powerless, and there is something that can be done. So now it becomes utterly urgent to discover exactly what this thing is that we are calling ego. The experience of constant unwanted thoughts and feelings is not what ego is. That near ceaseless chatter is caused by unconsciousness. Becoming aware that thoughts are spinning uncontrollably however, is the beginning of waking up out of unconsciousness.
The first thing people generally try to do at this point is to try to control thoughts, which only results in slipping back into unconsciousness. Unconsciousness is living what I call “the movie in the mind,” rather than what is actually going on. You trade reality for a dream composed of thoughts and images stored in the brain, all from past memories. This is how you can drive across the city, get to the other side, and not remember the trip. All your power of attention was absorbed in the movie in the mind, rather than available to the road, the car, pedestrians, the weather and other vehicles and obstacles. That is how many accidents happen. The general public calls it being “absent minded,” or “not paying attention;” but in fact you are paying attention--just to the false and not the real. Almost everyone is living this way for the majority of the hours in a day--and are unconscious that they are doing so. Thus, we lose track of what is real and what is unreal, defending or attacking on the outside due to a false nightmare on the inside. Ego is integral to this false nightmare. Partly, it is made up of the stuff of the movie in the mind. The movie can have a good ego character, or a bad ego character, but either way it’s a false sense of self. It’s not who you really are--and it is temporary, ever-changing with the movie script, and so is unreliable.
Free Video Series on Ego and Consciousness Discover five powers you were born with, which are running unconsciously, causing havoc in your life. Instead, begin to use them to unveil your true Self. Running for a limited time 44
I admit that a good ego character is easier to live with Have you had enough? Are you ready to edge out the ego, for the most part, than an ugly one, but it will never satisfy, end the nightmare, and live in peace with yourself and others? because it is not who you actually are. Plus it can also revert After you discover the fact of each of your five powto a bad character. Have you noticed that the hamster wheel ers and master all the ways in which they work, you of “self-improvement,” of making a better version of “you” is can make them work for you, instead of unconsciously perpetual, and goes nowhere? against you. In order to put an end to this, you must discover who and I will soon be releasing a series of free videos that reveal what you actually are, have always been, and always will be. and further explain all five of the powers you were born with. To discover who you are, for starters you need to become If you want to discover them, and learn more about what the aware of the powers you were born with, so you can discern ego actually is, and is not, get free access to these episodes between the dream and reality. here: http://EdgeOutTheEgo.com Just notice what happens when someone asks you “Who are you?” Where do you go to find out? You access the brain’s Cindy Teevens is an award-winning, international inhard drive of information stored from the past... And you may ner peace and happiness facilitator, exceptional and find answers like “Mother, daughter, sister, friend, father, son, unique in helping people shift their state and perspecbrother...” But these are roles, things you do, not who tive, transforming their lives, from the inside out. Her pain and suffering were suddenly transformed into and you actually are. by love and joy. Months after discovering joy, an exWhat you did was access the description of the character plosion of love ended separation of self and other in an in the movie. (The movie mind character--based on past awakening. Now all there is, is Love. experiences, ideas, and beliefs--is also not what ego actually is, however that’s too much to go into in one article.) So what causes unconsciousness? For starters there’s the unconscious operation of the five powers you were born with, which you don’t even know you have, and so they wreck havoc in your life instead of being used properly. I have already mentioned one: your power of attention. Even if you are not aware of your powers, they still exist. If you don’t take conscious control of them, they still operate, but go on autopilot. Like your breathing. You are breathing, right? Oh, now that I mentioned it? Haha, of course you were breathing--you just weren›t aware of it. And now having put your attention on it, you have probably taken conscious control of your breathing. It’s a good thing that our breathing goes on R.P., C.C.A.C., C.T.S. autopilot. It’s a bad thing that your five powers and identity go on autopilot. Registered Psychotherapist Running on autopilot, without any intelligence guiding your powers, and only your conditioned Canadian Certified Addiction Counsellor habits driving you, you become unconscious and live as if you are the ego character. Certified Trauma Specialist Then we clash with other ego characters who are living their own nightmare. This is the firstname.lastname@example.org 613-266-8063 Ottawa, On cause of our personal and global messes.
ROLLANDE THOMPSON Since 1974. Renowned bilingual tarot card reader, palmistry, numerology. Accurate, honest and dependable. My readings consist of guidance in your work, health, love and your finances. I respect my work and will give you only my best. Individual consultations at your service. House parties and my own psychic line. Only a phone call away. Formerly on CFRA, CHIP & Rogers TV Telepsychic Show To book an appointment, please email: email@example.com
New Excitement Sherry Harris, MSW,RSW,OM, psycho-spiritual counsellor, coach, teacher and healer
t the end of January my partner, Doug Henderson, and I read a wonderful book by Dr. Kathy Forti, entitled Fractals of God. In it she describes how she had a near death experience that resulted in her connecting with higher consciousness beings who downloaded into her the knowledge that all is mathematics, and that all healing may be accomplished using numerical algorhythms. They taught her how to create computer programs that translated the healing and balancing algorhythms into an analog transmission that could delivered to us through specially created crystals wands, Selfeggio sound patterning and the watching of algorhythms on a computer screen. She created nearly 70 programs for releasing emotional and subconscious blocks leading to fear, anxiety and depression, for stimulating inner healing and balancing for all muscles, bones and tissues and organs, for stress reduction, for boosting energy and restoring vital life force, for reducing inflammation, increasing metabolic repair, to uplifting programs for spiritual expansion, heart resonance (not only for the heart and circulatory system but also for increasing compassion and forgiveness) to deep and restorative sleep. This system offers cosmetic programs for weight loss, weight gain, toning, firming and slimming to reducing lines and wrinkles. There are many programs for anti-aging and rejuvenation. I am giving you only a brief list of the many healing, balancing, restorative and rejuvenating programs available. From what we hear from practitioners who have been using the machine for the last 6 years there is no limit to what it can do. Google Dr. Kathy Forti to learn more about her and how she developed this incredible tool to help us through these times of transformation and rebirth on our planet. Doug and I are so grateful we can offer sessions on this new technology. Please call or email if you would be interested in a demo or your first session.
Abundant Life Coach Psycho-Spiritual Counsellor Wedding Officiant firstname.lastname@example.org www. sherryharriscounselling.com 613-236-8852 Insurance Receipts Available Meanwhile I continue to do my counselling work focusing on The Inner Child Work which changed my life and has changed the lives of so many of my clients in the last 25 years. It continues to be the quickest and most efficient way to get to the core of the troubling issue so that it may be healed once and for all. As I like to remind myself and others, if we do not get to the core, the beginning of the problem, the blocked and limiting issues present themselves over and over until we get it. If you would like more information on how it works please call or email. Looking forward to sharing time with you for either counselling or for sharing our new technology for creating balance in body, mind and spirit. Sherry Harris, MSW, RSW,OM 613-236-8852 ~ email@example.com Doug Henderson, PHd, OM, ICQBT 613-233-3888 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Spiritual Detox Channeled by Lisa Virtue
ave you ever wondered why the need to detox? Why would one need to change so much about who they’re being to completely eradicate the habits and the patterns, the build up, the toxicity that they have run and accumulated? Why is this need seeming so prevalent for people? Change is not desirable to the inner feelings of so many. We want to stay as we are in comfort, yet change to be something even better. How is one to navigate the myriad of suggestions of detoxing to know what is best? The spiritual detox is not about changing in a way that’s uncomfortable, that’s hard, that’s misaligned or un-pleasurable. Spirit Detox is a coming into a joyful place. It stems from a realization that we already have every aspect of ourselves needed to be perfection. The detox is not effort that hurts. It is allowing that nature to burble forth. So how do we detox spiritually? We release. Allow your awareness to move to that central area within you that connects to the feeling sense of being. The area your awareness turns to when searching your spirit for its knowing. Reside your focus in this space until your senses feel calm. (This may take some time.) As your awareness settles here, allow a releasing of holding of ideas, constructs, and any other form of mandating anything to be any particular way. Freeing yourself from constructs enables there to be more space in your essence. More space for your essence. You will each feel or notice something different when you practice this letting go of form and structure. For some the challenge may bring about painful feeling, and for others a sense of enormous freedom, and many other possibilities. The length of time you hold this for is of your own determination. You are simply releasing and giving space to be. So much change is able to occur in this essence of non-efforting. As you let go of need, to follow this practice, you detox, in essence, your life form from vibrational toxicity. Otherwise stated as constructed patterns of believing. Be bare witness while in this detox state and see the mastery of the creative process. Come then into this knowing of how your focus, the attention you give, powers so much of what you perceive in your world, in your life. Spend time each day in this detox state and your desire to create the challenging aspects will shift. You have the ability to release more than you could ever imagine possible at this moment, and to bridge the distance to your soul that you have been feeling insurmountable. So dear ones, spend moments detoxing your spirit and you will find your life changing without paining. We know this may feel too much of a challenge for many to try at this time. So we recommend coming back to this when you sense your changing, your desire to be otherwise, coming to the surface.
Energy Healer & Divine Channel Live your authentic life. 613.296.4271
LISA VIRTUE www.LisaVirtue.com
Be well. The Angel of Inner Manifestation
SPECIAL Mental Soothing
This crystal set was channeled by the angels to soothe so much more than just the mind. Harmony inside and out manifests more readily with this set. Find that inner stillness with these beautiful crystal helpers. On Sale for the month of March Contact Lisa at 613-296-4271 or Lisa@LisaVirtue.com Lisa Virtue’s an energy healer, channel / angel medium. Her practice in the Glebe is set up for your comfort and ease of spiritual healing. You will enjoy your connection time with her and we in spirit, together. Join her on Facebook www. Facebook.com/LisaVirtue01 and visit her website www.LisaVirtue.com for your needs in healing and spiritual connection.
Qi-Matic Research Centre PRESENTS
AN OPEN MIND WORKSHOP An experiential introduction to different healing modalities, and to skilled Masters who practice them.
[*Private consultations will also be available – see below.]
Saturday 2 April, 2016 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Kitchissippi United Church at 630 Island Park Drive (accessed off Island Park at Byng Drive). Three breaks provided (including one for your own lunchtime arrangements). Dress casually. Parking is available. 9:20am - 10:50am: Qi - Matic Qigong Founder and Master James Foo Different Levels of Subconscious Mind and How to Use Them for Healing. You will experience being in them and create healing.
11:10am - 12:40pm: Physician, Author and Founder of Unity Field Healing Dr. John Ryan Consciousness Based Healing, Energy Medicine and Quantum DNA. Tools to support your healing and wellbeing. You will experience Unity Field Healing 2:00pm – 3:30pm: ThetaHealing Instructor and Holistic Healer Patty Chevalier Samm ThetaHealing®:Create the life you have always Wanted .Identify and transform your deep inner beliefs and thoughts. You will experience ThetaHealing and receive a group healing
3:50pm to 4:50 pm: Questions and Answers with all presenters The fee is $50.00 per person paid before March 28, 2016; $60.00 at the door. To register, contact Angela Fung at email@example.com or (613) 762-8893 Send payments to Angela Fung at 49 Rita Avenue, Ottawa Ontario K2G 2G7
* Private consultations with the presenters will also be available at The International Academy of Health Education on Sunday, April 3, 2016. To avail yourself of the benefits of what we’ll enjoy at this workshop, contact Angela Fung at firstname.lastname@example.org or (613) 762-8893 for details. March 2016 Tone mailing address: 680 Eagleson Rd, PO Box 45024 Kanata South PO, Kanata, ON K2M 2Y1
The March 2016 issue of Tone Magazine Ottawa